Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 06, 2024, 09:04:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228155 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  April 13th, 2010 Guatemala City, Guatemala @ Estadio del Ejército - CANCELLED
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: April 13th, 2010 Guatemala City, Guatemala @ Estadio del Ejército - CANCELLED  (Read 6455 times)
big_machine
Rocker

DON`T SAY BAD WORDS

« on: April 11, 2010, 12:49:03 AM »

Im going to El salvador , from Honduras AND THEN GUATEMALA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I`m so happy !!!!!

« Last Edit: April 12, 2010, 12:34:33 PM by jarmo » Logged
anythingoes
Headliner

fucker

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2010, 10:44:39 AM »

i ll be there too!!!!  with a pair of crutches!!!!   hihi

I used to love her but I have.....TEQUILA!!!!
Satapher
Wings Of Redemption
VIP

GODS N' ROSES

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2010, 11:02:55 AM »

WTF? can anyone clarify this? It is posted on the "tour" section on htgth main webpage:

April 13th, 2010 - Guatemala City, Guatemala @ Estadio del Ej?rcito (Canceled)
Setlist:    

Notes: Canceled, band plays in Costa Rica on same date.

1992.11.29 Bogota, COL
2001.12.31 Las Vegas, USA
2002.12.05 New York City, USA
2010.03.30 Bogota, COL
2016.07.27 Atlanta, USA
2016.11.23 Medellin, COL
2022.06.15 Stavanger, NOR
2023.06.21 Oslo,
eragon
Rocker

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2010, 12:10:56 PM »

WTF? can anyone clarify this? It is posted on the "tour" section on htgth main webpage:

April 13th, 2010 - Guatemala City, Guatemala @ Estadio del Ej?rcito (Canceled)
Setlist:    

Notes: Canceled, band plays in Costa Rica on same date.

Don't worry, it will probably be re-scheduled as they did with the Rio date.
Street of the Blues
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2010, 12:17:09 PM »

"Buyer Beware"
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2010, 12:23:59 PM »

Poor Fans..

Cry

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
anythingoes
Headliner

fucker

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2010, 10:49:15 AM »

Today tuesday 13 the producer in charge of the show in Guatemala has not decided officially to clarify the situation, people here in Guatemala blame "28 productions" for our show and also blame gnr by belittling the people of Guatemala, because nobody says nothing about it?

Axl I believe in you but you should say something please.

axl_78
Headliner

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2010, 11:02:11 AM »

Today tuesday 13 the producer in charge of the show in Guatemala has not decided officially to clarify the situation, people here in Guatemala blame "28 productions" for our show and also blame gnr by belittling the people of Guatemala, because nobody says nothing about it?

just found this:

Dj ASHBA?
Guns N' Roses Central America Tour update: The previously announced rescheduled show in Costa Rica at La Gu?cima will unfortunately not happen. Next Show: April 15th - San Juan, Puerto Rico @ Roberto Clemente Coliseum. Sorry for the confusion, thank you for your patience and understanding. See ya @ the Show!!!!!

@axlrose
El Salvador ROCKED! The stadium felt like ancient Rome. Great crowd!! Unfortunately r show in Guatemala's been cancelled. Attempts to substitute Costa Rica ultimatley weren't successful which leaves 1 SHOW LEFT!
anythingoes
Headliner

fucker

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2010, 11:08:14 AM »

just found this:

Dj ASHBA?
Guns N' Roses Central America Tour update: The previously announced rescheduled show in Costa Rica at La Gu?cima will unfortunately not happen. Next Show: April 15th - San Juan, Puerto Rico @ Roberto Clemente Coliseum. Sorry for the confusion, thank you for your patience and understanding. See ya @ the Show!!!!!

@axlrose
El Salvador ROCKED! The stadium felt like ancient Rome. Great crowd!! Unfortunately r show in Guatemala's been cancelled. Attempts to substitute Costa Rica ultimatley weren't successful which leaves 1 SHOW LEFT!

all that was published yesterday, until today we have no official statement

richwoman
VIP

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2010, 11:12:13 AM »

i agree it`s as if Guatamala didn`t exist an apology would have been nice !
anythingoes
Headliner

fucker

« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2010, 11:36:52 AM »

I'm still trying to understand because it seems that Costa Rica is more important than Guatemala. 

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2010, 11:41:43 AM »

I'm still trying to understand because it seems that Costa Rica is more important than Guatemala. 

I understand you being upset, but please stop saying ignorant shit like this.

Thanks.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
anythinggoes II
a real fan
Headliner

Why dont you just......

« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2010, 12:05:07 PM »

Thanks.

/jarmo

To be honest i dont think the guy is being ignorant, and i can pretty much see his point, why was the concert that was scheduled for his country cancelled, it wasnt thier fault that the guys in costa rica put the stage up wrong, but they get punished for it, its not like the show was even rescheduled it was just flat out cancelled, and whats made it possibly worse is that there is no real explanation or apology from the band. I know things go wrong and sometimes they cant be fixed, but to cancel a show, for the sake of another show, and then to have that show fall through, meaning they could of done the Guatemala (obviously it was too far gone to turn back), and then not even say sorry to the people of Guatemala, they may of travelled and booked unrefundable hotels etc etc, i do thank they are at least owed an apology, we dont need to know the politics etc but a simple Sorry guys we fucked up, we will try to make it up to you. But anyhow hope you enjoyed the SA CA tour, and maybe ill buy you a Guiness in europe somewhere.

Sick of this life

Not that you care.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2010, 12:16:21 PM »

Yeah, it sucks for the band and fans.

None of the cancellations were up to the band. Still they get held responsible.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
anythingoes
Headliner

fucker

« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2010, 12:21:49 PM »

Thanks.

/jarmo

To be honest i dont think the guy is being ignorant, and i can pretty much see his point, why was the concert that was scheduled for his country cancelled, it wasnt thier fault that the guys in costa rica put the stage up wrong, but they get punished for it, its not like the show was even rescheduled it was just flat out cancelled, and whats made it possibly worse is that there is no real explanation or apology from the band. I know things go wrong and sometimes they cant be fixed, but to cancel a show, for the sake of another show, and then to have that show fall through, meaning they could of done the Guatemala (obviously it was too far gone to turn back), and then not even say sorry to the people of Guatemala, they may of travelled and booked unrefundable hotels etc etc, i do thank they are at least owed an apology, we dont need to know the politics etc but a simple Sorry guys we fucked up, we will try to make it up to you. But anyhow hope you enjoyed the SA CA tour, and maybe ill buy you a Guiness in europe somewhere.

you got all the reason I do not see why I am ignorant?

nobody even the local production, or gnr said somethig about us, we simply erased from the map, we put aside the road, the worst is that we do not know anything official about it and everyone has an opinion and the press and the tv news are distorting all.

we really need someone to say something about it, personally I would like a rescheduling of the concert. It would be the perfect solution

willow
Legend

AKA Amyl

« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2010, 12:52:28 PM »

I never could understand why people think its the bands responsibility to make notifications like this. Shit happens. It sucks but it happens. These shows were added quite quickly and it seems not everything was all together. It's sad, but not Axl or any band members problem to tell everyone what goes on everyday.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 01:06:40 PM by willow » Logged

Forgive them that tear down my soul,
bless them that they might grow old.
And free them so that they may know,
that it's never too late.
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2010, 01:11:56 PM »

I never could understand why people think its the bands responsibility to make notifications like this. Shit happens. It sucks but it happens. These shows were added quite quickly and it seems not everything was all together. It's sad, but not Axl or any band members problem to tell everyone what goes on everyday.

Somebody will eventually, probably Ron.

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
Annie
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2010, 01:23:55 PM »

Whenever you buy tickets for any kind of show, there is always a chance that it may be cancelled. Just like when you see a Broadway play, some nights your fav actor will be substituted with the understudy. Or there is a flood and the theater has to close for the night, or a power outage, etc,etc
willow
Legend

AKA Amyl

« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2010, 01:41:23 PM »

Whenever you buy tickets for any kind of show, there is always a chance that it may be cancelled. Just like when you see a Broadway play, some nights your fav actor will be substituted with the understudy. Or there is a flood and the theater has to close for the night, or a power outage, etc,etc

Amen! I think we all have been there a time or two.

Forgive them that tear down my soul,
bless them that they might grow old.
And free them so that they may know,
that it's never too late.
anythingoes
Headliner

fucker

« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2010, 01:48:40 PM »

I can understand that they cancel something for a good reason, but we were ignored, only said that to do another show and our gig was canceled for "that" reason.

do you think this situation is just or at least reasonable???

Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: