Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 03:20:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Thank you GN'R and staffing!!!
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Thank you GN'R and staffing!!!  (Read 2217 times)
Satapher
Wings Of Redemption
VIP

GODS N' ROSES

« on: April 06, 2010, 11:26:52 AM »

I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to all the GN'R members, roadies, staff and everyone involved in every single show in South America.
Thank you very much for giving us THE BEST SHOWS EVER!!! thank you for all your effort, energy, blood, sacrifice and sweat to make this tour possible!!! it has been 17-18 years since GNR had their last tour in SA and now thanks to YOU we had a great fucking time this year in some countries in South America (Brazil, Uruguay, Argentina, Chile, Venezuela, Ecuador and Colombia). Thank you Axl, Ron, Chris, Dizzy, Tommy, Richard, DJ, Frank, Del, Fernando, Beta, Vanessa, the "Tequila Girls" and Jarmo!!! Thank you for make our dream true!!!!!!

Also a big thanx and props to the Sebastian Bach's band and staff!!! BEST OPENER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and thank you Sebastian, Bobby, Nick, Johnny and Rob for make us feel special in every country and to show you some snippet of your upcoming album!!! it sounds AWESOME!!!

Hope to see you real soon again in South America

WE LOVE YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1992.11.29 Bogota, COL
2001.12.31 Las Vegas, USA
2002.12.05 New York City, USA
2010.03.30 Bogota, COL
2016.07.27 Atlanta, USA
2016.11.23 Medellin, COL
2022.06.15 Stavanger, NOR
2023.06.21 Oslo,
GUNNER
Rocker

son of a gun

« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2010, 12:27:09 PM »

I think i can understand what you'r feeling and why you are saying this, but ... this topic may sound a little lame, you know?!  hihi

Anyway ... thanks to GN'R, for this tour   beer

horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2010, 12:31:28 PM »

yes thank you '

the one an only horsey !
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2010, 12:48:56 PM »

I think i can understand what you'r feeling and why you are saying this, but ... this topic may sound a little lame, you know?!  hihi

Well you go and stand in a crowd that throws cut up beer cans, bottles, ice, coins and whatever else lose items they find at you.

Then come back and say it's lame to thank you for putting up with that.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Ignacio
Rocker

I'm fn' inoccent!

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2010, 12:54:18 PM »

I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to all the GN'R members, roadies, staff and everyone involved in every single show in South America.

Man, I second that!  beer It was an awesome tour. Hope it will happen again soon!

M?sica, m?sica, m?sica, siempre s?...
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2010, 01:21:20 PM »

I have to say the same thing, incredible tour and a dream come true  Grin

No man can be my equal
Tatiana
Headliner

Hi gunners!

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2010, 01:31:12 PM »

Thanks to everybody involved in the tour. Well, except the sound engineer, he should fix some things.   
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2010, 01:42:15 PM »

Thanks to everybody involved in the tour. Well, except the sound engineer, he should fix some things.   

Since there weren't any issues like this at the other shows, I think it's safe to say that what happened at this particular show was either out of his/her control to fix or at the very least that no one, including the band and engineers, were made aware that there was an issue at that time.

Sound Engineers deserve to feel the love too!!!!  love

Edited to add:
From all accounts, there was only one person's mic that wasn't audible.
Maybe you-know-who simply forgot to switch his mic on.  hihi

« Last Edit: April 06, 2010, 04:13:17 PM by GypsySoul » Logged

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
Satapher
Wings Of Redemption
VIP

GODS N' ROSES

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2010, 01:44:42 PM »

Since there weren't any issues like this at the other shows, I think it's safe to say that what happened at this particular show was either out of his/her control to fix or at the very least that no one, including the band and engineers, were made aware that there was an issue at that time.

That's right! shit happens anytime!

1992.11.29 Bogota, COL
2001.12.31 Las Vegas, USA
2002.12.05 New York City, USA
2010.03.30 Bogota, COL
2016.07.27 Atlanta, USA
2016.11.23 Medellin, COL
2022.06.15 Stavanger, NOR
2023.06.21 Oslo,
Tatiana
Headliner

Hi gunners!

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2010, 01:48:57 PM »

In Argentina and Uruguay the sound wasn't good. So, in my particular case, my love and thanks aren't for the sound engineer. I'm sorry but I don't have a good opinion about him  Angry But I love the rest!!! love

axl32rose
Rocker

Heading to 3 GNR Shows in 2010.

« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2010, 02:13:32 PM »

Well you go and stand in a crowd that throws cut up beer cans, bottles, ice, coins and whatever else lose items they find at you.

Then come back and say it's lame to thank you for putting up with that.

/jarmo

Theres always fuckheads at every concert that delibertly try to ruin the show and stir up a pile of shit and even run the chance of hurting someone just because they think its cute..   FUCK THEM.       People like that burn my fucking ASS!!!!!   

Thanks to all involved tho.  GNR Rocks forever and ever and day!!!!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: