Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 01:13:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228481 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Guns N' Roses @ Reading/Leeds Festival! UPDATE: Setlists n' pics in 1st post
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 54 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns N' Roses @ Reading/Leeds Festival! UPDATE: Setlists n' pics in 1st post  (Read 228389 times)
sixgnr
Rocker

I know it's only Rock N' Roll but I like it!

« Reply #420 on: August 27, 2010, 06:08:33 PM »

ok

Great! Thanks for the pic!
Come on guys! Stop to talk about the same fuckin' shit and Enjoy the show through the updates.
Thanks!
Sixgnr

I'm Fuckin' Innocent!
Turin '92 + Milan & Zurich 2006 + Helsinki-Aalborg-Roma-Milano-Zurich 2010
GnRFans
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #421 on: August 27, 2010, 06:08:47 PM »

feestybaby
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #422 on: August 27, 2010, 06:09:26 PM »

WHAT? Guns n roses were late??? Really? Just a tip for anybody complaining, if you dont like waiting then go and watch the Kings of Leon and clap along like a good little sheep. Complaining about GnR being late is like complaining that you dont like sand and going to the beach, its part of the show you whining little children
Is he struggling?
Rocker

Why are you reading this?

« Reply #423 on: August 27, 2010, 06:09:47 PM »

The presenters also said that the Beeb are hoping to be able to get the rights to show something of Guns by the end of the weekend.

Afraid that I'm not surprised to read that the crowd aren't happy, aftet heir long wait. say what you want about 'Rock N Roll danger' and all that, but you can't get away with antagonising the crowd when they aren;t your own.
Give me a break!  If they're not enjoying themselves, then go home.  Why stick around if the wait is bothering you so much?  Just to sit around and pout and then NOT enjoy themselves when GNR hits the stage.  Pathetic!

Sadly, a lot of music fans here in the UK are what you yanks might call haters, who would think nothing of sticking around to give Guns a hard time. I'd never do that if a band I didn't like was on, (and spoil it for the bands fans) but that's what happens here.... (remember Download?)

It's been too long since you've had your ass kicked properly!:

www.reverbnation.com/papersun
DuffRock
Rocker

www.cafepress.com/patiencepays

« Reply #424 on: August 27, 2010, 06:11:27 PM »

Would people stop bitching and posting "this will happen" shit now? Thanks.  ok

The European Tour has started.

Something many of you didn't think would happen.

Be happy, have fun and enjoy!  beer

/jarmo

I want to be happy about this (got my ticket for GNR at the O2 yesterday) but i don't want to hear yet again about the band pissing off an already likely sceptical audience.  Means I have to listen to shit from people every time I say I'm a fan of the band

GnRFans
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #425 on: August 27, 2010, 06:11:30 PM »

Richard solo
LALD
This i Love

richwoman
VIP

« Reply #426 on: August 27, 2010, 06:11:58 PM »

aww it must be past there bedtime crying
GnRFans
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #427 on: August 27, 2010, 06:12:24 PM »

Rocket Queen

tommyrai
Headliner

« Reply #428 on: August 27, 2010, 06:12:53 PM »

respect is he struggling uk dudes are meanies, i live there but at leeds i will cheers gnr all the way
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #429 on: August 27, 2010, 06:13:22 PM »

I want to be happy about this (got my ticket for GNR at the O2 yesterday) but i don't want to hear yet again about the band pissing off an already likely sceptical audience.  Means I have to listen to shit from people every time I say I'm a fan of the band

It's a festival....

The whole idea of a festival is to see a bunch of bands. Some you like before you go, some you never heard of, some you don't like...

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Terminator
Headliner

D.T.U.D.

« Reply #430 on: August 27, 2010, 06:16:00 PM »

Could swear I've just heard Axl's scream behind Edith Bowman.

GN'R 07/06/06, 11/06/06, 23/07/06, 29/08/10, 18/10/10, 20/05/12

VR 01/09/04, 16/01/05, 09/06/05, 11/06/07, 15/03/08

Slash 03/07/10, 21/07/11, 08/10/12, 01/03/13
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #431 on: August 27, 2010, 06:17:07 PM »

The presenters also said that the Beeb are hoping to be able to get the rights to show something of Guns by the end of the weekend.

Afraid that I'm not surprised to read that the crowd aren't happy, aftet heir long wait. say what you want about 'Rock N Roll danger' and all that, but you can't get away with antagonising the crowd when they aren;t your own.
Give me a break!  If they're not enjoying themselves, then go home.  Why stick around if the wait is bothering you so much?  Just to sit around and pout and then NOT enjoy themselves when GNR hits the stage.  Pathetic!

Sadly, a lot of music fans here in the UK are what you yanks might call haters, who would think nothing of sticking around to give Guns a hard time. I'd never do that if a band I didn't like was on, (and spoil it for the bands fans) but that's what happens here.... (remember Download?)
I gotcha.  Thanks for clarifying.  That's still pathetic though.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
feestybaby
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #432 on: August 27, 2010, 06:17:42 PM »

All i am saying is wait and see...its not 11:30 yet and it would be very stupid to stop the show
GabrielRoses
Headliner

« Reply #433 on: August 27, 2010, 06:18:40 PM »

the website of the festival is the setlist:

1.Chinese Democracy
2.Scraped
3.Welcome To The Jungle
4.It's So Easy
5.Brownstone
6.Twat
7.Richard Solo
8.Live and Let Die

is that correct?

Guns N' Roses - Pra?a Da Apoteose 04/04/2010
Guns N' Roses - Rock in Rio 02/10/2011
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #434 on: August 27, 2010, 06:19:50 PM »

the website of the festival is the setlist:

1.Chinese Democracy
2.Scraped
3.Welcome To The Jungle
4.It's So Easy
5.Brownstone
6.Twat
7.Richard Solo
8.Live and Let Die

is that correct?
I'd love it, but I don't think so.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #435 on: August 27, 2010, 06:19:57 PM »

The contractual reasons are probably due to the fact GNR seem to dislike having live shows broadcast as they happen. Been very few of those in the past few years.

how do you reach that conclussion, if the band was broadcasted live every fucking time they played a festival were a broadcast was expected/announced? (Rock In Rio III, Rock In Rio-Lisbon 2006, Inland Invasion, Rock Am Ring, and even ISE was broadcasted when the band played at Roskilde)

Fuck it. I was expecting the broadcast so badly.

1993: 7/17
2010: 3/10 - 3/18 - 3/22
2011: 10/2 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/10 - 10/12 - 10/15
2014: 3/28 - 3/30 - 4/1 - 4/3 - 4/6 - 4/12
2016: 6/26 - 7/1 - 11/1 - 11/4 - 11/5
2017: 1/10
2022: 9/30 - 10/0
Is he struggling?
Rocker

Why are you reading this?

« Reply #436 on: August 27, 2010, 06:20:09 PM »

Would people stop bitching and posting "this will happen" shit now? Thanks.  ok

The European Tour has started.

Something many of you didn't think would happen.

Be happy, have fun and enjoy!  beer

/jarmo

Duffrock, I feel exactly the same way. Whan I see them in October, I'll be screaming and singing along until the bitter end, even if it finishes at 4 in the morning and I have to walk all the way accross London to get home.

My point is that going on late isn't going to endear G n'R to the neutrals. It's all very well saying 'fuck the neutrals', but us true fans are going to have to hear a load of shit about how 'Axl's a diva', and it will take an awful lot to convince the them otherwise.

It's been too long since you've had your ass kicked properly!:

www.reverbnation.com/papersun
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #437 on: August 27, 2010, 06:20:13 PM »

It's a festival....

The whole idea of a festival is to see a bunch of bands. Some you like before you go, some you never heard of, some you don't like...

/jarmo
an some you WILL like afterwards!

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #438 on: August 27, 2010, 06:20:56 PM »

All i am saying is wait and see...its not 11:30 yet and it would be very stupid to stop the show

Not as stupid as starting the show an hour late knowing fine well what that would mean.
Something tells me Axl isn't ultimately concerned with fines.  He's paid plenty of them in his time.  Nothing new.  Not saying it's right or wrong, just how it is.

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #439 on: August 27, 2010, 06:23:11 PM »

If they only play an hour are they gonna still have all the solos?

seems u could pack a pretty awesome set into an hour if u went straight through.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 54 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: