Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 03:23:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228478 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Guns N' Roses @ Reading/Leeds Festival! UPDATE: Setlists n' pics in 1st post
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 54 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns N' Roses @ Reading/Leeds Festival! UPDATE: Setlists n' pics in 1st post  (Read 228004 times)
wadey
Legend

« Reply #200 on: August 11, 2010, 02:17:38 PM »

bah - missed the delivery today - needs to be signed for so I have rearranged it for Thursday

got mine today for leeds..........i too missed the delivery cos i was at work but they got posted through the letterbox so i still got them  peace

wembley-91'  leeds-02'  donington-06'  sheffield-06'  leeds-10'  manchester-10'  manchester-12' - donington 18' -and i finally met Axl !
Axlashba
Opening Act

« Reply #201 on: August 11, 2010, 06:19:45 PM »

so who wants to meet up on the sunday at leeds Huh

not sure what to say :/
Axlashba
Opening Act

« Reply #202 on: August 12, 2010, 05:56:05 PM »

anyone Huh

come on people it would be good to meet up with fellow gunners !

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #203 on: August 12, 2010, 06:34:34 PM »

It's a bit tricky to meet up at a festival.

You have to pick a spot inside the festival grounds and then decide on a suitable time...

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #204 on: August 12, 2010, 06:59:06 PM »

I love going to pre-show meet ups, I got to meet jarmo in Toronto.  Grin

Even if a meeting did happen at these festivals, in my view it would have to be a bit earlier than 5pm. The best time is probably around late afternoon, like 2pm - 4pm, as people still have plenty of time to mingle before trying to get a good spot. But the problem at 5pm, is that people are starting to make their 'plan' so to say, to get close to the stage. People would not stay as long as they would have, if it was a little earlier.

Just my view though.
Axlashba
Opening Act

« Reply #205 on: August 13, 2010, 01:40:00 PM »

ok then lets meet up at 2pm at the beer tent (next to the dance tent number 3 on the festival map ) in the main stage area !!!

hows that ?

Ayako
Rocker

my soul want Guns and Roses

« Reply #206 on: August 15, 2010, 02:16:23 AM »

I am looking forward to see the band again!!
Korea,Osaka,Tokyo,Toront,next !! Reading!!!

A fan since 1987. First show at Budokan in 1988. Visiting Korea, Toronto, Leading, Las Vegas, Malaysia, Chicago, Minneapolis, Las Vegas etc to see the shows!
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #207 on: August 15, 2010, 09:10:01 AM »

ok then lets meet up at 2pm at the beer tent (next to the dance tent number 3 on the festival map ) in the main stage area !!!

hows that ?

http://media.livenation.co.uk/fido/publishing/content/z/x/l/Leeds1O_Sitemap_4.pdf

There's the map.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
gnrjanus
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #208 on: August 16, 2010, 07:04:49 AM »

On the lead singer of Guns N' Roses, Axl Rose's, twitter a message was been posted saying all tour dates have been cancelled. However eFestivals has had confirmation from festival organisers that it appears someone hacked into Axl Rose's twitter account, and all Guns N' Roses dates are still on. This includes their appearance at this year's Reading & Leeds Festivals.

Guns N' Roses

The lead singer's twitter account, (here), published the following message at around 11pm (BST) last night:

"All upcoming Guns N' Roses dates are officially cancelled. Please contact your place of purchase for any refunds."

However eFestivals has had official word from the festival organisers saying "it seems someone hacked into Axl Rose's twitter account, all Guns N' Roses dates are still on."

Fans had suspected as much saying that his account was hacked when the twitter came to light. Their reasoning was two fold. Firstly the spelling of 'cancelled' there's only one 'l' in the US spelling, and secondly the tweet was posted from 'mobile web' instead of Axl's usual 'Twitter for iPhone'.
richwoman
VIP

« Reply #209 on: August 16, 2010, 07:18:05 AM »

On the lead singer of Guns N' Roses, Axl Rose's, twitter a message was been posted saying all tour dates have been cancelled. However eFestivals has had confirmation from festival organisers that it appears someone hacked into Axl Rose's twitter account, and all Guns N' Roses dates are still on. This includes their appearance at this year's Reading & Leeds Festivals.

Guns N' Roses

The lead singer's twitter account, (here), published the following message at around 11pm (BST) last night:

"All upcoming Guns N' Roses dates are officially cancelled. Please contact your place of purchase for any refunds."

However eFestivals has had official word from the festival organisers saying "it seems someone hacked into Axl Rose's twitter account, all Guns N' Roses dates are still on."

Fans had suspected as much saying that his account was hacked when the twitter came to light. Their reasoning was two fold. Firstly the spelling of 'cancelled' there's only one 'l' in the US spelling, and secondly the tweet was posted from 'mobile web' instead of Axl's usual 'Twitter for iPhone'.

hope we get official word soon i do follow Axl on twitter through my phone and you get a message to alert you, that message didn`t come to my phone so it kind of makes me suspicious it seems the only explanation there`s no reason to cancel Undecided
fieldsy
Careless whisper
VIP

Use Your Illusion

« Reply #210 on: August 16, 2010, 07:45:02 AM »

This has been confirmed by the band's facebook page and the Reading/Leeds organisers as fake - it seems the twitter account has been hacked.  Do not panic!

richwoman
VIP

« Reply #211 on: August 16, 2010, 07:58:19 AM »

Axl should re -name  this leg of the tour the "chinese whispers tour" hope who ever hacked his account feels proud of themselves how does the song go
 "no ones gunna STOP US NOW" beer
peka80
Headliner

Living easy, livin' free!!!

« Reply #212 on: August 16, 2010, 08:27:13 AM »

This has been confirmed by the band's facebook page and the Reading/Leeds organisers as fake - it seems the twitter account has been hacked.  Do not panic!

Till I see something on Axl's or GnR's official Twitter, this nothing means to me!  Sad

And yes, where does it say on band's facebook page that this twitter news is fake!? There are only comments by fans, nothing official, except that they are looking into it!
« Last Edit: August 16, 2010, 08:29:59 AM by peka80 » Logged

Funny how everything was roses
When we held on to the guns
Terminator
Headliner

D.T.U.D.

« Reply #213 on: August 16, 2010, 08:34:13 AM »

Axl should re -name  this leg of the tour the "chinese whispers tour" hope who ever hacked his account feels proud of themselves how does the song go
 "no ones gunna STOP US NOW" beer

"Don't you try to stop us now"

GN'R 07/06/06, 11/06/06, 23/07/06, 29/08/10, 18/10/10, 20/05/12

VR 01/09/04, 16/01/05, 09/06/05, 11/06/07, 15/03/08

Slash 03/07/10, 21/07/11, 08/10/12, 01/03/13
ROSE
VIP

Nice boys Dont Play Rock N Roll!!!!!!

« Reply #214 on: August 16, 2010, 08:59:35 AM »

According to NME.com, GUNS N' ROSES have not cancelled any of their previously announced dates despite a Twitter message from frontman Axl Rose which suggested otherwise.

A spokesperson for the Reading and Leeds festivals has told NME.com that it had received confirmation from the band that Rose's account had been hacked and that next week's slots at the Reading and Leeds festivals are set to go ahead as planned.
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #215 on: August 16, 2010, 11:18:56 AM »

A statement sent to Spinner said, "Festival Republic are informed by GN'R management that Guns N' Roses have NOT cancelled their performances at Reading and Leeds and that Axl Rose's twitter account was hacked into and all claims of dates being cancelled are unfounded."

http://www.spinner.com/2010/08/16/guns-n-roses-not-cancelling-world-tour/

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #216 on: August 16, 2010, 12:39:47 PM »

According to NME.com, GUNS N' ROSES have not cancelled any of their previously announced dates despite a Twitter message from frontman Axl Rose which suggested otherwise.

A spokesperson for the Reading and Leeds festivals has told NME.com that it had received confirmation from the band that Rose's account had been hacked and that next week's slots at the Reading and Leeds festivals are set to go ahead as planned.

It'd be nice if Axl Rose or anyone directly involved with Guns N' Roses would clear this up for their fans.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #217 on: August 16, 2010, 12:46:37 PM »

There's an MSNBC article up about this...which I'm not even going to link to because it's full of factual errors, half truths, and other misinformation.

Suffice to say, I doubt the tour is canceled.

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #218 on: August 16, 2010, 01:17:09 PM »

There's an MSNBC article up about this...which I'm not even going to link to because it's full of factual errors, half truths, and other misinformation.

I saw that as well, not everyone in the press is getting it right.

A lot of sites are sourcing the Billboard story which I think is likely accurate:

http://www.billboard.com/#/news/axl-rose-s-twitter-account-hacked-tour-still-1004109436.story?tag=hpfeed

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
Axlashba
Opening Act

« Reply #219 on: August 17, 2010, 05:03:37 PM »

hows that ?

http://media.livenation.co.uk/fido/publishing/content/z/x/l/Leeds1O_Sitemap_4.pdf

There's the map.

/jarmo

thanks jarmo !

ok so you can see the beer tent next to the stage marked "3" on the map , lets meet there at 2pm !! at leeds festival on sunday !!

who's up 4 it ?  beer
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 05:05:25 PM by Axlashba » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 54 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: