Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 10:59:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228477 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Guns N' Roses @ Reading/Leeds Festival! UPDATE: Setlists n' pics in 1st post
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 54 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns N' Roses @ Reading/Leeds Festival! UPDATE: Setlists n' pics in 1st post  (Read 227820 times)
Halo69
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #140 on: April 06, 2010, 11:11:47 AM »

Thats a fake too! Its www.readingfestival.com - OFFICIAL WEBSITE!

i realized someone moved this thread! But is it really more important to have the forum organized than being helpful to some people and put it in the News section as a different thread as it was??

I mean cmon... this is a serious fraud that has been happening, and i took the time to inform people... i think its only fair to put it as it was, so people can actually look and see it right there.

NOBODY will see this directly if its stuck in a thread...be reasonable
« Last Edit: April 06, 2010, 11:31:31 AM by Halo69 » Logged

Oh My God i cant deny this...
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #141 on: April 06, 2010, 11:21:36 AM »

Thats a fake too! Its www.readingfestivalonline.co.uk - OFFICIAL WEBSITE!

i realized someone moved this thread! But is it really more important to have the forum organized than being helpful to some people and put it in the News section as a different thread as it was??

I mean cmon... this is a serious fraud that has been happening, and i took the time to inform people... i think its only fair to put it as it was, so people can actually look and see it right there.

NOBODY will see this directly if its stuck in a thread...be reasonable

Uh. No.

This is the official website.

http://readingfestival.com/home/
Halo69
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #142 on: April 06, 2010, 11:35:21 AM »

Thank you! I apologize! my mistake. www.readingfestival.com - OFFICIAL WEBSITE!

Oh My God i cant deny this...
GnRScouse
Rocker

« Reply #143 on: April 06, 2010, 03:00:21 PM »

yes, the one above or with .co.uk at the end.
the one that says online in the title is the fake.

"Nothing to bitch at today!"
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #144 on: April 08, 2010, 08:05:41 PM »

Any new bands confirmed for LEEDS Sunday show yet?

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #145 on: April 08, 2010, 08:44:31 PM »

Police warning after Reading Festival ticket scam

Fri, April 09 2010

Warning issued after conman is prosecuted over fake ticket sales for sold-out event

POLICE have urged Reading Festival fans to watch out for fake ticket scams.
The warning follows the successful prosecution of a Berkshire man for 27 counts of fraud relating to the fake tickets for the event.
Investigating officer Detective Constable Sally Russell said: ?The case should act as a warning to other people tempted to buy tickets for events like the Reading Festival from unofficial sources on the internet.

?It?s really important people follow some simple steps to reduce their chances of becoming a victim of this type of fraud.?
Thames Valley Police has now issued the following advice:

* buy tickets from a reputable seller
* when buying or selling by other adverts, meet in person so that you can see the tickets and exchange money. For personal safety always take someone with you
* if buying online ensure you use secure methods of transaction, such a Paypal
* never send or wire money to sellers, including methods such as sending a cheque, transferring money via online banking directly into the seller?s account or using services such as Money Gram
* be aware that some tickets may have terms printed on them that limit the ability of the original buyer to sell them to someone else.
* never provide your personal or banking information (e.g credit card number) to others over the internet.

Headliners for the event include Guns N? Roses, Arcade Fire and Blink 182 (pictured).
Weekend tickets for Reading Festival, which takes place from August 27 through to August 29, are already sold out.

http://www.newburytoday.co.uk/News/Article.aspx?articleID=12957

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #146 on: April 08, 2010, 09:49:32 PM »

Police warning after Reading Festival ticket scam

Fri, April 09 2010

Warning issued after conman is prosecuted over fake ticket sales for sold-out event

POLICE have urged Reading Festival fans to watch out for fake ticket scams.
The warning follows the successful prosecution of a Berkshire man for 27 counts of fraud relating to the fake tickets for the event.
Investigating officer Detective Constable Sally Russell said: ?The case should act as a warning to other people tempted to buy tickets for events like the Reading Festival from unofficial sources on the internet.

?It?s really important people follow some simple steps to reduce their chances of becoming a victim of this type of fraud.?
Thames Valley Police has now issued the following advice:

* buy tickets from a reputable seller
* when buying or selling by other adverts, meet in person so that you can see the tickets and exchange money. For personal safety always take someone with you
* if buying online ensure you use secure methods of transaction, such a Paypal
* never send or wire money to sellers, including methods such as sending a cheque, transferring money via online banking directly into the seller?s account or using services such as Money Gram
* be aware that some tickets may have terms printed on them that limit the ability of the original buyer to sell them to someone else.
* never provide your personal or banking information (e.g credit card number) to others over the internet.

Headliners for the event include Guns N? Roses, Arcade Fire and Blink 182 (pictured).
Weekend tickets for Reading Festival, which takes place from August 27 through to August 29, are already sold out.

http://www.newburytoday.co.uk/News/Article.aspx?articleID=12957

Europe, Are You Ready ?? They're Back !!

beer

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
BumbleBuzz
Rocker

Guns N' Roses Strong Since 1999!

« Reply #147 on: April 17, 2010, 07:26:51 AM »

Cost me ?87 British Pounds for a Day Ticket to see the band in Leeds 2010, which is now sold out

Tickets for the new Norway gig, just the band on their own, are costing ?82 British Pounds....seems a bit high doesn't it, at least with Leeds you get all the other bands?

2006.06.09 - Dublin, Ireland
2006.07.29 - London, England
2010.09.01 - Dublin, Ireland
2012.05.17 - Dublin, Ireland
2012.05.23 - Newcastle, England
2017.07.17 - London, England
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #148 on: April 17, 2010, 07:30:51 AM »

Nothing is cheap in Norway..  Undecided

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
serp616
Rocker

« Reply #149 on: April 17, 2010, 07:45:46 AM »

actually you're a bit off....norwegian ticket prices range from 63 - 69 ?
richwoman
VIP

« Reply #150 on: April 17, 2010, 07:54:47 AM »

you`re lucky if anyone plays for less than ?70 a ticket these days look at how much Bon Jovi and Aerosmth are charging and they expect everyone to go and see them at the 02 arena rather than tour around the country i think G N`R are pretty reasonable.
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #151 on: April 17, 2010, 10:38:11 AM »

Cost me ?87 British Pounds for a Day Ticket to see the band in Leeds 2010, which is now sold out

Tickets for the new Norway gig, just the band on their own, are costing ?82 British Pounds....seems a bit high doesn't it, at least with Leeds you get all the other bands?

Maybe so, but at Leeds you also have to put up with that many more people too. That's the sole reason I dislike festivals....too many damn people.

Axl is God.
wadey
Legend

« Reply #152 on: April 17, 2010, 02:31:48 PM »

Maybe so, but at Leeds you also have to put up with that many more people too. That's the sole reason I dislike festivals....too many damn people.

but if the leeds/reading setlist is anyhting like donington 06' then it will be worth the extra for sure
donington was the best Uk gig in 2006 for definate

wembley-91'  leeds-02'  donington-06'  sheffield-06'  leeds-10'  manchester-10'  manchester-12' - donington 18' -and i finally met Axl !
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #153 on: April 17, 2010, 05:22:02 PM »

Nothing is cheap in Norway..  Undecided

Beer is twice the price in Norway than the UK. Obviously local towns will be cheaper. I went to Pizza Hut there, 1.5 times UK prices as well. Sweden and Denmark were also more expensive. Some strange high seats in bars in Sweden as well. Iceland prices are on another planet.
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #154 on: April 17, 2010, 09:26:19 PM »

Obviously arena shows are more appealing but festivals are not as bad as people make out. There's something special about going to a festival where you're band are headlining, and you just know that they are going to blow every other band out of town.

It's like you're on a battle field with you're GN'R T shirt supporting you're band, and you are just waiting for you're army (Guns N' Roses) to come and save the day and kick every other bands ass.

thats how I look at festivals where GN'R are playing, they always kill every other band on the bill, just like Download 2006.

beer
babydolls
VIP

Locomotive

« Reply #155 on: June 01, 2010, 08:11:18 AM »

Some of the group I'm going to Reading with have dropped out, and I now have 3 Friday day tickets to Reading to sell if anyone is interested. face value. I dont have the actual tickets in hand yet, but have the booking confirmations and can always meet people there on the day to hand over (or post if preferred). PM me if you're interested.  ok
SOLGER
Rocker

LIVE N? LET DIE

« Reply #156 on: June 19, 2010, 05:42:42 AM »

Question about Reading......Im going for just Firday to see GNR im guessing the set will end after midnight, anyone knows if there is transport back to train station or if trains will run after midnight?

Live N' Let Die
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #157 on: June 19, 2010, 06:50:36 AM »

Question about Reading......Im going for just Firday to see GNR im guessing the set will end after midnight, anyone knows if there is transport back to train station or if trains will run after midnight?

The train station is like a 20 minute walk from the festival, so I won't worry about getting to the station afterwards. I'm not sure what time trains stop and start, but I'm sure trains start operating again like around early morning-ish like 5,6,7 am. So it's not a long wait regardless, just chill out in the train station, and maybe get some rest.  Smiley

(The Leeds festival does have coaches going back to Leeds Train and Coach stations. This is because it's a good 30 min drive, from the festival and to the station. But I don't think Reading has this service simply because of how close the train station is to the festival area.)
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 06:53:51 AM by One.In.A.Million » Logged
BumbleBuzz
Rocker

Guns N' Roses Strong Since 1999!

« Reply #158 on: June 19, 2010, 12:30:02 PM »

you`re lucky if anyone plays for less than ?70 a ticket these days look at how much Bon Jovi and Aerosmth are charging and they expect everyone to go and see them at the 02 arena rather than tour around the country i think G N`R are pretty reasonable.

thankfully Ozzy is on the ball and keeps tickets down purposely for the Ozzfest, looking forward to that in the UK

2006.06.09 - Dublin, Ireland
2006.07.29 - London, England
2010.09.01 - Dublin, Ireland
2012.05.17 - Dublin, Ireland
2012.05.23 - Newcastle, England
2017.07.17 - London, England
SOLGER
Rocker

LIVE N? LET DIE

« Reply #159 on: June 19, 2010, 02:30:16 PM »

The train station is like a 20 minute walk from the festival, so I won't worry about getting to the station afterwards. I'm not sure what time trains stop and start, but I'm sure trains start operating again like around early morning-ish like 5,6,7 am. So it's not a long wait regardless, just chill out in the train station, and maybe get some rest.  Smiley

(The Leeds festival does have coaches going back to Leeds Train and Coach stations. This is because it's a good 30 min drive, from the festival and to the station. But I don't think Reading has this service simply because of how close the train station is to the festival area.)

Thanks for the info !

Live N' Let Die
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 54 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: