Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 06:52:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228473 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Guns N' Roses @ Reading/Leeds Festival! UPDATE: Setlists n' pics in 1st post
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 54 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns N' Roses @ Reading/Leeds Festival! UPDATE: Setlists n' pics in 1st post  (Read 227693 times)
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #100 on: March 31, 2010, 04:33:54 PM »

I too am worried about people throwing stuff, I hope it doesn't happen. But I will say this, if I see anybody throwing anything onstage during GN'R's set I will do my upmost to stop them. They won't ruin it for us GN'R fans, we won't let them. When they see an army of people in GN'R shirts they will most likely think twice.  hihi

Lee
bangit
Rocker

Here Today..been on mygnr for past few years.

« Reply #101 on: March 31, 2010, 05:10:01 PM »

lol, im with you on that one mate!

Rock in Rio Lisbon 2006, Download Dublin 2006, Sheffield 2006, Helsinki Live festival 2010, Leeds Festival 2010, Manchester 2010! 6 fucking amazing experiences! Where in 2012?Huh?
Is he struggling?
Rocker

Why are you reading this?

« Reply #102 on: March 31, 2010, 05:19:01 PM »

Should be 'interesting' having a Josh Homme fronted band on before G n R again...

It's been too long since you've had your ass kicked properly!:

www.reverbnation.com/papersun
Faye 4 Axl
Opening Act

« Reply #103 on: March 31, 2010, 08:20:59 PM »

Fingers crossed that the media and people attending the show give Guns the attetion they deserve. G n R are just agreat fkn band with last great frontman we are likely to see.
I Think there is time for Guns to do a european tour around around this and hopefully some more UK dates.
If not, guess 2011 with some new material?HuhHuh?

No sleep till Hammersmith is a good idea for another warm up.

Wembley 92, Hammersmith 06, Birmingham 06,
Thanks for the shows, the music and democracy to my world
superstarmc
Rocker

« Reply #104 on: March 31, 2010, 09:57:22 PM »

They should do one big show at emirates stadium.
wight gunner
VIP

"Paranoia is just another type of awareness"

« Reply #105 on: April 01, 2010, 04:47:16 AM »

I too am worried about people throwing stuff, I hope it doesn't happen. But I will say this, if I see anybody throwing anything onstage during GN'R's set I will do my upmost to stop them. They won't ruin it for us GN'R fans, we won't let them. When they see an army of people in GN'R shirts they will most likely think twice.  hihi

Lee
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bi05guN2F-E I don't know, looks like fun  Grin

Hobos are people who move around looking for work, tramps are people who move around but don't look for work, and bums are people who don't move and don't work. I've been all three. -Seasick Steve
gcluskey
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #106 on: April 01, 2010, 07:32:46 AM »

** UPDATED -31 / 03 / 2010 **

According to ChineseDemocracy.com, these are the latest dates for GNR?s European Tour,

June 5th, 2010: Helsinki, Finland @ K?pyl?n Urheilupuisto (Helsinki Live 2010)
June 6th 2010: New Ice Arena, St.Petersburg, Russia
Јune 22th 2010: Belgrade Arena, Belgrade, Serbia
June 12th, 2010: Sweden Rock Festival
June 13th, 2010: Aaborg Denmark

Aug 27th, 2010: Reading Festival
Aug 29th, 2010: Leeds Festival

With a possible appearances ay the Italian Gods of Metal and Ireland?s Slane Castle
http://ticketsthere.com/2009/10/19/guns-n-roses-tour-2010-announced/

A return to Slane would be amazing! Come on GNR

With your piss flaps flappin' and your cocaine tongue you get nuthin' done...
superstarmc
Rocker

« Reply #107 on: April 01, 2010, 07:35:35 AM »

** UPDATED -31 / 03 / 2010 **

According to ChineseDemocracy.com, these are the latest dates for GNR’s European Tour,

June 5th, 2010: Helsinki, Finland @ K?pyl?n Urheilupuisto (Helsinki Live 2010)
June 6th 2010: New Ice Arena, St.Petersburg, Russia
Јune 22th 2010: Belgrade Arena, Belgrade, Serbia
June 12th, 2010: Sweden Rock Festival
June 13th, 2010: Aaborg Denmark

Aug 27th, 2010: Reading Festival
Aug 29th, 2010: Leeds Festival

With a possible appearances ay the Italian Gods of Metal and Ireland’s Slane Castle
http://ticketsthere.com/2009/10/19/guns-n-roses-tour-2010-announced/

A return to Slane would be amazing! Come on GNR

Those dates have been on wikipedia for a while now.
bangit
Rocker

« Reply #108 on: April 01, 2010, 07:57:40 AM »

Lee
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bi05guN2F-E I don't know, looks like fun  Grin

i wont be thinking that when it goes off while gnr are on stage and my ?200 of enjoyment is at risk.

Rock in Rio Lisbon 2006, Download Dublin 2006, Sheffield 2006, Helsinki Live festival 2010, Leeds Festival 2010, Manchester 2010! 6 fucking amazing experiences! Where in 2012?Huh?
wadey
Legend

« Reply #109 on: April 01, 2010, 08:09:16 AM »

Lee

2002 wasnt too bad for bottle throwing when guns were on stage(friday)  donny 06' was a lot worse(sunday)

i think it depends what night the band plays because the last day of the festival is prob the worse for bottle throwing etc
reading fri should be fine cos its the opening day, but i feel that the sun at leeds could be full of childish morons out to fuck it up and cause shit

wembley-91'  leeds-02'  donington-06'  sheffield-06'  leeds-10'  manchester-10'  manchester-12' - donington 18' -and i finally met Axl !
bangit
Rocker

« Reply #110 on: April 01, 2010, 12:50:29 PM »

agree wadey, seeing the vids of axl stopping the show during cd in the south america shows worries the hell out of me!

If he does that at leeds the shows over im afraid.

Im not defending the fucking idiots that throw shit, but the second he shows signs of being pissed at them, they will get even worse. If he ignores them during the first few songs then im sure the show will go well.

A friend of mine is coming to see guns again at leeds after being disappointed in the performance at donnington, i hope for his sake and everyone else that guns put on a fuckin amazing show like we no they can to silence the boo boys and bottle throwing chavs!

Annie
« Reply #111 on: April 01, 2010, 01:04:39 PM »

Well GNR could pre-emptively strike and start the show by throwing  tshirts at the audience to calm them down. Or bring in Buckethead to hand out toys. hihi
« Last Edit: April 01, 2010, 01:15:02 PM by Little EMO Annie » Logged
bangit
Rocker

« Reply #112 on: April 01, 2010, 02:21:04 PM »

Well GNR could pre-emptively strike and start the show by throwing  tshirts at the audience to calm them down. Or bring in Buckethead to hand out toys. hihi

good idea! Im down with that! 

wadey
Legend

« Reply #113 on: April 01, 2010, 02:31:00 PM »

A friend of mine is coming to see guns again at leeds after being disappointed in the performance at donnington, i hope for his sake and everyone else that guns put on a fuckin amazing show like we no they can to silence the boo boys and bottle throwing chavs!

Disappointed at Donington?  GnR fucking owned donington (eventually) - yeah it got off to rocky start but they soon took control and played an excellent performance

wembley-91'  leeds-02'  donington-06'  sheffield-06'  leeds-10'  manchester-10'  manchester-12' - donington 18' -and i finally met Axl !
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #114 on: April 01, 2010, 03:52:04 PM »

agree wadey, seeing the vids of axl stopping the show during cd in the south america shows worries the hell out of me!

Leeds last time was fine. It's all students, and Leeds has the best mix of students ever. A few will rebel, but most will be cool.

I know Leeds v. well given I lived and studied there, and I will also be there for the festival as I am every year.

I'd like to see Guns do a modest gig at the Edinburgh festival one year too. I know they are a fan of the city, and they would receive an excellent reception there.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2010, 03:56:18 PM by Mysteron » Logged
wadey
Legend

« Reply #115 on: April 01, 2010, 03:59:42 PM »

I'd like to see Guns do a modest gig at the Edinburgh festival one year too. I know they are a fan of the city, and they would receive an excellent reception there.

that would be cool... last time at leeds i got talking to loads of fans from scotland that made the trip down, they have a big following north of the border

bangit
Rocker

« Reply #116 on: April 01, 2010, 04:01:15 PM »

Disappointed at Donington?  GnR fucking owned donington (eventually) - yeah it got off to rocky start but they soon took control and played an excellent performance

The donnington performance was good in the end i agree but, if your a typical music fan that only has an opinion of axl and gnr formed by the press then that show doesnt do anything to change your mind!

cant wait for leeds, sure it will be an amazing experience, not done leeds before!

i would imagine we could organise a good forum meet up at the festival. appears to be a lot going!

ckgent
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #117 on: April 01, 2010, 06:48:20 PM »

how do you know they are a fan of the city?? id love it to happen also. tell me you are hinting at something u know??
Dave_Rose
VIP

Cheese Sandwich

« Reply #118 on: April 02, 2010, 11:09:45 AM »

I'm really looking forward to Reading! I'm up for meeting some GN'R fans so nobody ruins it for us! My first time seeing guns and I'm really looking forward to this!

EEEERRRR Little boy
Il?vatar
Headliner

« Reply #119 on: April 02, 2010, 02:10:09 PM »

how do you know they are a fan of the city?? id love it to happen also. tell me you are hinting at something u know??

I know, Guns have never played Edinburgh, and the first time they played Scotland at all was in 2006. It was a pretty wild reception all the same lol, they must have been impressed.
When Chinese Democracy came out Chris  Pitman,  strangely enough,  gave an interview to Leith FM,  thats the only Edinburgh connection I know of.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 54 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: