Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 25, 2024, 11:19:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228505 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  Nothing to Say Streaming
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Nothing to Say Streaming  (Read 5984 times)
Jimmy?
You can't really dust for vomit
Legend

Don't you try to stop us now.......

« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2010, 01:37:27 PM »

Fuck yeah!! Solo is fucking awesome
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2010, 02:01:23 PM »

this did nothing for me, as of now Undecided
AxlReznor
VIP

Alternative Monkey

« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2010, 02:07:11 PM »

This one's more like it. Pretty cool track. Even if it does just sound like Slash has joined Avenged Sevenfold.
I was led to believe it was a thrash metal song by the 30 second clip, but pretty much the only thrash metal thing about it is the palm-muted open-E riff. The rest of the play is pretty standard Slash.
Axlfanatic
Rocker

« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2010, 03:27:19 PM »

Meh. Fine. Cool i guess nothing earth shattering. Way better than some of the slow stuff i've heard on this record, but, could take it or leave it.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2010, 07:09:50 PM »

The Intro and Outro sounds like Black Sabbath STRAIGHT up you can HEAR Iommi playing those riffs!  beer

I'm digging the riff, it's total heavy , is it bad that I wish Axl was signing this? I can really hear his voice on this track  confused . In fact I think this song would be kick ass with Seb and Axl!  hihi

His guitar parts remind me of a specific Velvet Revolver song not sure which one though ( the lead parts at times ) but I love this track. It has a Megadeth feel to it , I wonder if this will be played live lol.

( damn upon listening to it again it's seriously killer , that solo is wicked )
Yeah I got that Black Sabbath vibe too.  Love the solo in this one as well.  This will probably grow on me with time, but not overly impressed after one listen.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2010, 07:14:01 PM »

The Intro and Outro sounds like Black Sabbath STRAIGHT up you can HEAR Iommi playing those riffs!  beer

I'm digging the riff, it's total heavy , is it bad that I wish Axl was signing this? I can really hear his voice on this track  confused . In fact I think this song would be kick ass with Seb and Axl!  hihi

His guitar parts remind me of a specific Velvet Revolver song not sure which one though ( the lead parts at times ) but I love this track. It has a Megadeth feel to it , I wonder if this will be played live lol.

( damn upon listening to it again it's seriously killer , that solo is wicked )
Yeah I got that Black Sabbath vibe too.  Love the solo in this one as well.  This will probably grow on me with time, but not overly impressed after one listen.

The intro and outro are textbook Avenged Sevenfold.  Sounds very similar to "Beast and the Harlot".  I think thats where they were goin on that. 
m_rated96
Rocker

slash slash slash

« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2010, 02:40:53 AM »

this is so city of evil avenged. i hated that album. and hate this newish genre of metal with all my heart (atreyu, avenged, the confession, breaking benjamin)....

but his solo blew off both of my balls. fuck yeah.
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2010, 11:31:40 AM »

this is so city of evil avenged. i hated that album. and hate this newish genre of metal with all my heart (atreyu, avenged, the confession, breaking benjamin)....

but his solo blew off both of my balls. fuck yeah.

Atreyu, A7X and The Confession are the only good thing going in todays young hard rock scene, hell some of them are putting out better records than the older bands.  Breaking Benjamin has absolutely NOTHING to do with those bands, not sure how they got put in there, totally different genre, thats more Nickelback/3 days Grace than anything else.
metallex78
Legend

vicarious existance is a fucking waste of time

« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2010, 08:56:24 AM »

After several listens, this is slowly becoming my favourite track off the album.
I'm really digging Slash's aggressive and fast playing on this, and when I was talking about the lack off riffs across this CD, I completely missed this one somehow. The riff when it kicks in is like something from Metallica. And on the fills throughout the song, Slash is shredding like Dave Mustaine!

I'd love to Slash go in a more metal direction with his playing, as he was quite good at it on this track.

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2007!!!
23 June Sydney @ Acer Arena
24 June Sydney @ Acer Arena

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2013!!!
17 March Melbourne @ Sidney Myer Music Bowl
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: