Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 02:21:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228109 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  March 13th, 2010 S?o Paulo, Brazil @ Palestra It?lia [UPDATES + DISCUSSION]
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: March 13th, 2010 S?o Paulo, Brazil @ Palestra It?lia [UPDATES + DISCUSSION]  (Read 35979 times)
Kiki
The Clog Lady
Legend

And for the finishing touch, God created the Dutch

« Reply #60 on: March 13, 2010, 09:28:20 PM »

http://qik.com/cariocasp

Stream live !!! ta on huahuaua hihi
This forum is the best I've ever seen!
Thanks to all of you for the great work!
Love ya!
Sixgnr

We are the best updaters of the planet earth the Brazilians rulez ! hihi

Yes you are! Holland  love you!  Wink

Thanx guys! beer

Unless your a hemmerhoid, get off my ass!
Christian
VIP

« Reply #61 on: March 13, 2010, 09:42:06 PM »

Still waiting!
superstarmc
Rocker

« Reply #62 on: March 13, 2010, 09:44:13 PM »

Still waiting!

Are you at the show?
Christian
VIP

« Reply #63 on: March 13, 2010, 09:48:33 PM »

No! I'm receiving updates from people there!
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #64 on: March 13, 2010, 10:00:53 PM »

I think the stage is ready, but we're still waiting.

I noticed how the stage set is bigger from what I thought.

I can see some kids and old people. Seems like  some took the whole family. Smiley

superstarmc
Rocker

« Reply #65 on: March 13, 2010, 10:08:50 PM »

I think the stage is ready, but we're still waiting.

I noticed how the stage set is bigger from what I thought.

I can see some kids and old people. Seems like  some took the whole family. Smiley

Is it packed?
2NaFish
Harbinger of doom and gloom
Legend

Something Witty.

« Reply #66 on: March 13, 2010, 10:36:42 PM »

thats it starting
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #67 on: March 13, 2010, 10:42:14 PM »

Well that didn't take long for someone to try and ruin the show.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #68 on: March 13, 2010, 10:51:09 PM »

Well that didn't take long for someone to try and ruin the show.
Why what happened?

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #69 on: March 13, 2010, 10:52:25 PM »

I'm not sure but on the stream about 2 minutes into CD Axl stops the band to yell at some fucker and threatened to leave.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #70 on: March 13, 2010, 10:53:37 PM »

I'm not sure but on the stream about 2 minutes into CD Axl stops the band to yell at some fucker and threatened to leave.
Oh really?  I missed that.  I didn't catch CD till the end.  The stream is down for me right now, is that the case for everyone else?

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Montrealrocks
Rocker

Get on board...or fuck off!

« Reply #71 on: March 13, 2010, 10:55:16 PM »

Yeah..its down...

Thats what happened....Axl stopped CD in the middle of the song, and told that one fuck to come onstage, that he was a little coward etc etc...and told them that if they wanna fuck with him or his boys, they will leave!

@gnrworld on twitter

Montreal 17/05/88
Montreal 08/08/1992
New York 14/05/2006
Ottawa 17/11/2006
Quebec 18/11/2006
Montreal 27/01/2010
Quebec 01/02/2010
Quebec 12/07/2013
Montreal 14/07/2
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #72 on: March 13, 2010, 10:56:57 PM »

Oh really?  I missed that.  I didn't catch CD till the end.  The stream is down for me right now, is that the case for everyone else?

Yep, called the person a pussy and coward. He was like come here coward. Wanna try and ruin the fun? We can leave. Yep its down for me too. Hope its back soon. Its pretty decent for a cellphone.
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #73 on: March 13, 2010, 10:59:50 PM »

They're playing Sorry now.

Setlist so far:

1. Chinese Democracy
2. Welcome to the Jungle
3. It's So Easy
4. Mr. Brownstone
5. Sorry
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #74 on: March 13, 2010, 11:03:21 PM »

Yep, called the person a pussy and coward. He was like come here coward. Wanna try and ruin the fun? We can leave. Yep its down for me too. Hope its back soon. Its pretty decent for a cellphone.
I just watched the replay of it.  I JUST missed it the first time around.  I caught it at the solo, which was right after the stoppage. 

That's great!  I mean, as long as everything goes smoothly from here on out.  I wonder what the guy did.  Throw something on stage maybe?  What was Axl talking about with the reference to the "guys at the club the other night"?  Was that about the supposed no show for the secret gig you think?

superstarmc
Rocker

« Reply #75 on: March 13, 2010, 11:04:52 PM »

Better
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #76 on: March 13, 2010, 11:05:46 PM »

I just watched the replay of it.  I JUST missed it the first time around.  I caught it at the solo, which was right after the stoppage. 

That's great!  I mean, as long as everything goes smoothly from here on out.  I wonder what the guy did.  Throw something on stage maybe?  What was Axl talking about with the reference to the "guys at the club the other night"?  Was that about the supposed no show for the secret gig you think?

I don't know but Axl was pissed! I hope there is no more incidents. I'm curious about what he meant too. I thought there were no secret shows scheduled?
Gunsguy
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #77 on: March 13, 2010, 11:06:13 PM »

stop stop stop!

Huh?

come on coward!

you wanna fuck up the show for everybody?  cause I got no problem, I will leave!

We will all leave

you wanna play games you can fuck yourself, or we can have some fun.

you guys wanna have fun?

then I dont need no little fucking pussies like we had the other night at that club

you wanna fuck with me and my boys we will leave!

now where were we ladies and gentlmen where you wanna pick it up from?

anyone know what he said at first having major trouble hearing it here
Slash_N_Roses
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #78 on: March 13, 2010, 11:07:53 PM »

this is cool shit..love this live feed.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #79 on: March 13, 2010, 11:10:26 PM »

I don't know but Axl was pissed! I hope there is no more incidents. I'm curious about what he meant too. I thought there were no secret shows scheduled?
I heard over at www.gnrevolution.com that the "coward" threw a bottle onstage.  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: