Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 12:38:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228477 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  NFL 2010 Season
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 40 Go Down Print
Author Topic: NFL 2010 Season  (Read 148008 times)
gilee7
VIP

'09 & '14 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champion

« Reply #80 on: March 30, 2010, 10:40:43 AM »

As for McNabb or Favre...honestly, I'm one of those folks who, once he finds something that works, doesn't want to fuck with it.  Why mess with success?  Yes, waiting for Brett is a unique situation, but as GNR fans, aren't we used to waiting for the best?   

I'm a huge fan of McNabb and a huge hater of Favre, so my opinion doesn't really matter as to which QB I think the Vikings are better off with this season. I'm too biased.

But let's just say Favre comes back, leads the Vikes to the playoffs, but they come up short once again. No matter what happens this year, I feel pretty confident that it'll be Favre's last season. The Vikings probably feel like they'll be able to get McNabb after that, regardless of whether or not the Eagles trade him. And they'll probably right.

But what if McNabb is traded to someone like the 49ers or the Cardinals, and he ends up signing an extension? Then the Vikings are left with Tarvarius and Sage Rosenfels. Whereas right now the Vikings could go out and get McNabb, sign him to an extension, and not have to worry about the QB position for the next five years.

Here Today . . .
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #81 on: March 30, 2010, 03:29:10 PM »

McNubb to the Oakland Raiders? I love it!!  rofl

What better place for him to go and disappear into oblivion, I would hope!  ok

you obviously dont the know the history of players who go the Raiders after their teams give up on them, they usually go on to have great years...Rod Woodson,Lyle Alzado, Jeff Hostetler, Bill Romanowski, Jerry Rice, Rich Gannon, etc.  The Raiders before 2003 were known for over 40 years for their reclamation projects.  Al Davis has won several Super Bowls doing this, it is laughable to me how some people know so little about the Raiders.  For 40 years from 1963-2003 Al Davis was arguably the best owner in the NFL, went to 5 Super Bowls, won 3, COUNTLESS division titles, playoffs and title game appearances, and never had back to back seasons with 10 losses.  Nevermind what a genius football mind and revolutionary he was for the sport, being the first to hire minority coaches and in his early coaching days the first to bring in minority players.  Now since 2003 he has made some bad decisions, but I love how 7 years wipes out the previous 40, it is certainly a "what have you done for me lately" world we live in.  Lets face it, if Gradkowski started all year last year they would have been a wild card team, at the very least competed for a wild card spot in the last week or two.  Putting in a guy like McNabb as much as I am not a fan of his makes them an instant playoff contender.  Davis wants to win, he is willing to bankrupt his team to do it, and that is why I love him and the Raiders.

P.S Asomughua is the best shut down corner in the league, teams still throw at Revis's side of the field, Nnamdi's side of the field does not exist when he is playing.  Plus Peytong Manning said he was the best in the league, so ill take his word for it.

Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

Counting the signs & cursing the miles in between.

« Reply #82 on: March 30, 2010, 07:40:12 PM »

you obviously dont the know the history of players who go the Raiders after their teams give up on them, they usually go on to have great years...Rod Woodson,Lyle Alzado, Jeff Hostetler, Bill Romanowski, Jerry Rice, Rich Gannon, etc.  The Raiders before 2003 were known for over 40 years for their reclamation projects.  Al Davis has won several Super Bowls doing this, it is laughable to me how some people know so little about the Raiders.  For 40 years from 1963-2003 Al Davis was arguably the best owner in the NFL, went to 5 Super Bowls, won 3, COUNTLESS division titles, playoffs and title game appearances, and never had back to back seasons with 10 losses.  Nevermind what a genius football mind and revolutionary he was for the sport, being the first to hire minority coaches and in his early coaching days the first to bring in minority players.  Now since 2003 he has made some bad decisions, but I love how 7 years wipes out the previous 40, it is certainly a "what have you done for me lately" world we live in.  Lets face it, if Gradkowski started all year last year they would have been a wild card team, at the very least competed for a wild card spot in the last week or two.  Putting in a guy like McNabb as much as I am not a fan of his makes them an instant playoff contender.  Davis wants to win, he is willing to bankrupt his team to do it, and that is why I love him and the Raiders.

Your entire argument is based on what the owner has done in the past. What has he done anything, except lose lately? As far as McNubb, he's so easily injury prone it's ridiculous. All of the guys you named were on their way out of the league for the most part. They were at the end of their career. And that makes the perfect setting for McNubb to waste away and disappear forever now. It doesn't matter how many championships and titles an owner has produced in the past and yes, it is all about "what have you done for me lately" in most professional sports. It's taken the Eagles far too many years to finally realize how overrated McNubb really is. Yes, he's a good quarterback but way overrated.

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #83 on: March 30, 2010, 08:03:15 PM »

McNubb to the Oakland Raiders? I love it!!  rofl

What better place for him to go and disappear into oblivion, I would hope!  ok

P.S Asomughua is the best shut down corner in the league, teams still throw at Revis's side of the field, Nnamdi's side of the field does not exist when he is playing.  Plus Peytong Manning said he was the best in the league, so ill take his word for it.

NFL Is a QB driven, O Line having league

Raiders have fielded great defenses, they just never replaced Rich Gannon and their O Line is terrible.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #84 on: April 04, 2010, 08:21:25 PM »

McNabb traded to Washington

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #85 on: April 04, 2010, 09:14:13 PM »

whats your thoughts on football trades ?
i think andy finnally got the balls to lisen to us fans.;

the one an only horsey !
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #86 on: April 04, 2010, 10:12:51 PM »

Time for Kolb to put up or shut up.
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #87 on: April 05, 2010, 10:08:35 AM »

The time for me to start rooting against the Eagles BEGINS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!  Oh, I'm gonna fuckin' relish watching the 'skins stomp the Eagles now!

GO DONOVAN GO!!!!   Cool

Philly's Phucked.   yes

Eagles fans, 8-8 BEGINS NOW!!!   rofl
2nd rounder in 2010, conditional 3rd or 4th rounder in 2011...Shanahan's a smart dude.   yes
'skins are a legit. playoff contender now.

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
gilee7
VIP

« Reply #88 on: April 06, 2010, 10:27:38 AM »

Well, looks like I'm gonna have to find a new favorite team.  Undecided

Pretty much everything the Eagles have done this offseason makes zero fucking sense. That new GM idiot motherfucker Howie Roseman said recently that the Eagles "want to win now," but instead all the team has done is set themselves back several years. This is a team that nearly went to the Superbowl two years ago, barely coming up short against the Cardinals. They were 11-5 last year. Instead of trying to make the team better and stronger, they've apparently decided to blow everything up and completely rebuild.

The Eagles had no business winning 11 games last year. Westbrook basically missed the entire season; Bradley was on IR all season; so was his backup, Gaither; the 1st string offensive line never started a single game together; Sheldon Brown had a lingering hamstring injury, but he couldn't afford to miss a game to heal because the Eagles were without Ellis Hobbs for half the season, Joselio Hanson was suspended, and suddenly practice squad guys were having to play significant time at CB; the running game was pretty much non-existant; and the FS spot was up for grabs all season. And yet they still won 11 games. Why? BECAUSE OF DONOVAN MCNABB!!

And that's the point: As long as number 5 is behind center, the Eagles can beat any team out there. Year in and year out, as long as McNabb is the QB, the team has a legitimate shot of winning the Superbowl. They could've went out and signed Julius Peppers, who would've made an immediate impact and significantly upgraded the d-line. But no. They could've signed someone like Chester Taylor, who would've upgraded the running game. But no. Instead, the Eagles decided to release Westbrook, who, despite his age and injuries, would still make for a damn good back-up and would provide leadership for the team (and is still better than the guy they signed: Mike Bell). They released Will Witherspoon, who was the best LB on the team last year, and a guy the team traded a promising young WR to get, making last year's trade seem completely pointless in retrospect. They traded away Sheldon Brown, a hugely underrated player for the length of his career. (I think he's better than Asante Samuel, imo, because at least Brown is tough and can tackle, and the only reason Asante catches so many INTs is because he bites so much . . . just pass fake on him and the WR will be wide open).

So instead of trying to win now and field the best team possible, the Eagles are seemingly throwing in the towel. Westbrook hinted at it in an interview recently, and I've finally started to realize that it's true, as sad as it makes me: The Eagles care more about money than they do of winning a Superbowl. If a guy is 30 years old or more and costs a certain amount, time to trade or release him, no matter how good that player may be or how long he's been with the team. The Eagles did it last year with Dawkins, who went on to make the pro bowl yet again, this time with the Broncos, while the Eagles started three or four different guys at his position, trying in vain to find someone to replace him. And now they've done the same thing to the greatest QB in franchise history.

So why should I pull for a team that cares more about the size of their wallet than of hoisting a Lombardi trophy? The Eagles only want to win enough to have a few primetime games and continue to sell merchandise. As much as people ridicule guys like Al Davis and Jerry Jones, I admire those guys because they're like diehard fans who just happen to own their favorite football team, and even if they make decisions that seem stupid and backfire, they're doing so just because they want to win so badly. I'd love to see that same level of passion from the Eagles.

If the Eagles had been the Patriots a couple years ago, when Cassel came in and played well, the Eagles would've traded Brady in a heartbeat. Forget that he's one of the best to ever play the game or that he's won 3 Superbowls. All the Eagles would think in that situation is: "Here's a guy who's a lot younger and cheaper! He'll save us millions!" Peyton Manning is a year older than McNabb and also only has one year left on his contract. The Eagles would probably trade him now, too. Baltimore still has Ray Lewis, and even if he isn't as dominant as he once was, he's still a damn good player, despite his age. But you know if he played for the Eagles, there's no way the team would still have him at this point.

I understand that this is a business, but I hate that the Eagles run their organization like a bunch of cold-hearted business suits who only care about dollar signs instead of winning percentage. And it's probably for this reason the Eagles have never won a fucking Superbowl. They have no commitment to the team or its players.

So I hope McNabb succeeds in Washington, turns them into an immediate playoff team, and hopefully wins a Superbowl before he retires, while Kevin Kolb fails miserably and the Eagles flounder below .500. Because if that does indeed happen then you know it'll lead to a shitload of firings. Andy Reid will be gone, Joe Banner will be gone, this new idiot GM will be gone, and numerous others as well. McNabb essentially has the ability to take down everyone high up within the organization like a badass vigilante taking on "The Man." Can you dig it, 'cause I sure can.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2010, 10:35:14 AM by gilee7 » Logged

Here Today . . .
sandman
Legend

« Reply #89 on: April 06, 2010, 11:54:11 AM »

gilee - glad you finally came around on seeing the eagles managment for what they are. i basically said the same thing when they let dawkins walk last year. and i've been saying this for years now. eagles management are scum (including reid).   

i disagree with all your other points though.

- Reid still has power and this trade makes sense. both QBs have one year left and they decided they would not extend mcnabb and potentially overpay for a QB past his prime. they also really love Kolb, or they would not have done this.
- the eagles were not an elite team this year. as proven by back to back spankings by dallas.
- if mcnabb would have won a SB, he wouldn't be getting traded. that's kinda the point. so the Patriots, Colts, Ravens comparisons do not make any sense.
- i find it odd you would root against Kolb, an innocent bystander and potential future of the franchise, for no good reason. isn't this what you have criticized eagles fans for for many years???
- there are many reports that the players (especially all the young stars) are closer with Kolb than they are with McNabb. which is absolutely astonishing!!
- i wish mcnabb well and look forward to seeing him operate with a new (and better) coach. the skins have a solid D and their QB has been their biggest problem. so if mcnabb is truly the reason teh eagles made the playoffs last year, the skins will be one of the top teams in the NFC.
- i hope they utilize his skills better in DC. it's interesting when you consider what shannahan did with elway.

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
gilee7
VIP

« Reply #90 on: April 06, 2010, 02:32:18 PM »

- Reid still has power and this trade makes sense. both QBs have one year left and they decided they would not extend mcnabb and potentially overpay for a QB past his prime. they also really love Kolb, or they would not have done this. -

Supposedly, according to numerous reports, Andy Reid didn't really want to get rid of McNabb. He wanted to keep him for at least one more year, but other people within the organization, people higher up, wanted to go in a new direction (that direction being downwards, of course, to the bottom of the division  hihi). And supposedly Reid was the one that made sure McNabb was traded to the Redskins instead of a team he didn't want to go to, like the Raiders or Bills. I don't care, though. I've still lost all respect for Reid. If he truly wanted to keep McNabb, he should've made it happen, instead of just trying to save face with the guy. The two were attached at the hip. IMO, McNabb's the only reason Reid's fat ass hasn't been fired already. Reid is a good coach, don't get me wrong. But the guy refuses to adjust his game plan, even if it isn't working; his playcalling often makes me think WTF? and his run/pass ratio has often been way too off-balance; and he's absolutely God awful with clock management late in games. I think you and I agree that McNabb has often taken the fall for Reid's shortcomings.

- - i find it odd you would root against Kolb, an innocent bystander and potential future of the franchise, for no good reason. isn't this what you have criticized eagles fans for for many years???

I've hated Kolb from the day he was drafted just because I knew what it'd lead to, and now that day is finally here. If the Eagles had drafted some QB this year, for example, I'd have to no problem with it. McNabb will probably retire within the next 3-5 years, and the new guy would step in and I'd support him 100%. But that isn't what happened. I was an Eagles fan before McNabb was drafted, but I was only 12 years old and just starting to really get into the game. I've essentially grown up now with McNabb as the QB, and he'll probably always be my favorite player. And supposedly, behind the scenes, Kolb had kind of been implying that if he wasn't the starting QB this year then he wouldn't sign an extension with the team. Regardless of whether or not that's true, if the Eagles hadn't drafted Kolb, McNabb would still be an Eagle. And I'm so disgusted with this entire organization that I want everyone gone. If Kolb succeeds, that won't happen. But if he fails, there's gonna be a lot of backlash. And I want to see that backlash.

And also, I just don't think Kolb's that good! Apparently the guy must be amazing in practice, because I've seen him play in pre-season, in spot duty for McNabb, and in his two starts, and I've yet to see anything that gave me the impression that he could be a franchise QB. He's just another Kyle Boller, imo. The Chiefs had like the 30th-ranked pass defense, so 300 yards isn't that impressive. And the 300 yards against the Saints came mostly in the second half when the Eagles were getting blown out and the game was essentially over. And Kolb had a lot to do with the Eagles getting blown out by throwing 3 INTs in that game. If McNabb's play had declined, I'd understand this trade. I mean, Delhomme was never a great QB, but he won a lot of games with the Panthers and took them to a Superbowl, and a lot of people in Carolina loved him, but he played so fucking terrible the last two years that the team was forced to get rid of him. But McNabb is still in his prime; he's coming off two of his best seasons . . . It makes no sense. Simply put, he's a better QB than Kolb; but he's also much more expensive, and that's all the Eagles care about.

- the eagles were not an elite team this year. as proven by back to back spankings by dallas.

I've heard numerous fans bring this up, but I disagree completely. Just the year before, in the last game of the season, the Eagles absolutely DESTROYED the Cowboys like 45-6 or whatever it was. So, according to your logic, that's how much better the Eagles were than the Cowboys coming into this year. Yet the Cowboys beat the Eagles solidly in back to back games. So obviously one year can make that big of a difference. This is why we see teams play in the Superbowl one year and not even make the playoffs the next, even if the roster is still basically the same. Look at the Steelers last year. You never know what's going to happen. Things change drastically one year to the next. If the Eagles had actually made a damn effort, instead of trading and releasing every fucking player, and had brought in a player like Peppers, for example, along with a smart draft, yeah, I do think the Eagles could've a Superbowl contender. They had a shitload of injuries last year and still won 11 games. You get those guys healthy and upgrade through the draft and free agency, who knows? The Saints didn't make the playoffs the previous year, and then this year they won the Superbowl.

- if mcnabb would have won a SB, he wouldn't be getting traded. that's kinda the point. so the Patriots, Colts, Ravens comparisons do not make any sense.

Really? Even if McNabb had won a Superbowl, I don't think it would've mattered. I don't watch baseball, but you talked about the guy for the Phillies that the city loved the year they won the World Series, and then the city booed him the very next year. But since you say those comparisons don't make sense, I'll use another: John Elway. You think the Eagles would've stuck with him all those years? That's been the most popular excuse I've heard about getting rid of McNabb: he had his chances and failed, so let someone else try. It took Elway 15 years to finally win a ring. McNabb's played 11.

- i wish mcnabb well and look forward to seeing him operate with a new (and better) coach. the skins have a solid D and their QB has been their biggest problem. so if mcnabb is truly the reason teh eagles made the playoffs last year, the skins will be one of the top teams in the NFC.
- i hope they utilize his skills better in DC. it's interesting when you consider what shannahan did with elway.

I'm glad to hear you say this. Even though you and I always seem to disagree, and you've never been a huge fan of McNabb, you've never really been a hater, either. You admit his strengths, while also pointing out his weaknesses, as opposed to a lot of fans who focus only on his inaccuracy and not on everything else he does so well.

And McNabb has always been compared to Elway, and we've often discussed it on this very board. The two have had very parallel careers, so I guess it's only fitting that now McNabb is going to have Shannahan as his coach during the last few years of his career, just like Elway. And hopefully those parallells will continue and McNabb will win two Superbowl rings before he retires.

And I do expect the Redskins to improve drastically and push for a playoff spot. They do have a pretty solid defense, but their offensive line sucks and they don't have very many offensive weapons. (I can't name a single WR except Santana Moss, although Cooley's a very good TE.) Portis, Johnson and Parker have all been very good RBs in the past, but I'm not sure how much any of those guys have left. Maybe by sharing carries they can maximize their talent and not take too much of a beating on their worn out bodies. In Denver, though, Shannahan could seemingly plug anyone in at RB and have them excel, so maybe that trend will continue. Washington obviously wants to win now, so I'm sure they'll remain active, and they supposedly are interested in Brandon Marshall, but I doubt they have enough leverage to get him anymore. I think right now they're a wild card team at best. If they can fix that o-line, though, and add a couple weapons, I think McNabb can do great things. And Shannahan is a great coach, too, and will find a way to maximize his talent. I've always disliked the Redskins, but as long as McNabb is there, I'll pull for them.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2010, 02:35:15 PM by gilee7 » Logged

Here Today . . .
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #91 on: April 06, 2010, 05:47:52 PM »

Let me just remind you Eagles fans that the Patriots were faced with a similar situation and they made a deal that changed the franchise for the better of a decade.  Drew Bledsoe was the most popular player on the Patriots, an All Pro QB with huge passing numbers.  He played hurt, brought the team back in what looked like impossible situations.  Then Mo Lewis knocked him the F out and the Pats turned to 6th round second year player, Tom Brady.  The team rallied around Brady and he was awarded the starting job even when Drew was cleared to play.  Then Tom got hurt in the AFC Championship game and Drew led the Pats to victory and there was some question as to who should start the Super Bowl.  Tom got the nod and won the Super Bowl MVP.  But his stats for the game and season weren't overly impressive.  So it didn't look like such an easy decision.  Obviously how things unfolded though, they obviously made the right choice.

Basically what I'm trying to say, is this could be the same story for the Eagles.  Everyone wants to say how they've blown it and they'll be bottom dwellers now for years to come.  Maybe Kolb is the real deal, and maybe McNabb was a good fit for Philly but won't prosper elsewhere.

I know it might sound crazy to compare Kolb to Brady and Bledsoe to McNabb, but if you look at the 4 players at the point in time when the changing of the guard took place, I think there are more similarities than you'd think.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #92 on: April 06, 2010, 06:02:00 PM »

I think u Philly fans are being overtly emotional

Kevin Kolb threw for over 700 yards in 2 FREAKING GAMES!

Axl4Prez2004
Legend

« Reply #93 on: April 06, 2010, 07:58:58 PM »

I think u Philly fans are being overtly emotional

Kevin Kolb threw for over 700 yards in 2 FREAKING GAMES!

Wow, that projects to a 5,600 passing yards season!   hihi
Sorry D, Gilee said it best...against the 30th ranked passing D, the Chefs...and in a game they were getting blown out by (the Saints) where he threw 3 picks.

I do want to give props to Sandman on his Dawkins call.  I remember disagreeing with Sandman on how that would turn out...B Dawk was waaay to important a leader on that defense to get rid of.  My bad.   beer Sandman.

I will always root for McNabb...my blood bleeds Orange, and if they're from the 'cuse, I'm pulling for them.   peace

5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #94 on: April 07, 2010, 12:06:14 AM »

All I'm saying this year is J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!!!!!!!! We need to make a play for Brandon Marshall and ditch Braylon Edwards.  I'm thinkin' Marky Mark needs a good WR to depend on!

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

« Reply #95 on: April 07, 2010, 09:39:30 AM »

All I'm saying this year is J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!!!!!!!! We need to make a play for Brandon Marshall and ditch Braylon Edwards.  I'm thinkin' Marky Mark needs a good WR to depend on!

Maybe it's just posturing, but from what I read over at Profootballtalk.com, the Jets aren't expressing interest at this time.
Such a talented guy...it's too bad he seems to be a headcase.
The Jets looked amazing last season...congrats on the bright future Bill213.  Maybe Jets-Vikings in S.B. 45.   beer

5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #96 on: April 07, 2010, 10:24:22 AM »

Maybe it's just posturing, but from what I read over at Profootballtalk.com, the Jets aren't expressing interest at this time.
Such a talented guy...it's too bad he seems to be a headcase.
The Jets looked amazing last season...congrats on the bright future Bill213.  Maybe Jets-Vikings in S.B. 45.   beer
The Jets tend to look amazing every couple of seasons and then return to mediocrity.  I'm just saying.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #97 on: April 07, 2010, 03:53:28 PM »

The Jets are courting Jason Taylor from the Dolphins. He's visiting with the Jets right now. They are going after him hard and apparently aren't intending to let him leave without signing possibly by days end. We'll see what happens.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #98 on: April 07, 2010, 08:27:10 PM »

A rookie throwing for 400 yards is impressive regardless of who it was against.

Lord Kayoss
VIP

I like GN'R

« Reply #99 on: April 08, 2010, 06:02:52 PM »

I really hope Favre returns to the Vikings.  That is all.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 40 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: