Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 07, 2024, 01:18:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228156 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  GN'R to play Sweden Rock Festival - June 12 (announced on festival's site Feb 1
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: GN'R to play Sweden Rock Festival - June 12 (announced on festival's site Feb 1  (Read 17064 times)
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2010, 08:13:24 AM »

Ok! I dont want to start anything here.. but keep an aye on www.norwegianwood.no

"VI VENTER P? ENDELIG BEKREFTELSE P?
ENDA EN ARTIST FOR 10. JUNI.

SALGET AV
DAGSPASS FOR TORSDAG 10/6
ER DERFOR UTSATT
INNTIL BEKREFTELSEN KOMMER. "

Translation:
we are waiting for a final confirmation on one more artist for june 10th.

The tickets for Thursday 10/6 is therefor delayed until the confirmation is coming.

Its the same time frame as Sweden. Just saying.. it dont have to be GnR...

Even the 4 Days tickets are delayed util the confirmation, so this has to be something big  ok
Here`s to hoping!!

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2010, 08:15:10 AM »

Pretty high ticket prices for a student.. and I would have to pay for the trip too. They should also play Stockholm, I'm not satisfied with one show in Finland (if it's even going to happen) Tongue

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2010, 08:22:52 AM »

Pretty high ticket prices for a student.. and I would have to pay for the trip too. They should also play Stockholm, I'm not satisfied with one show in Finland (if it's even going to happen) Tongue

If you want to see multiple shows, I would recommend checking airfare with low cost airlines... Could be cheaper than going to a neighboring country and paying for a festival ticket.

If they play non-festival headline shows that is

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2010, 08:26:38 AM »

I was just interviewd by swedish radio about all this  hihi
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2010, 08:27:30 AM »

Nice, what'd you say?

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2010, 08:30:15 AM »

If you want to see multiple shows, I would recommend checking airfare with low cost airlines... Could be cheaper than going to a neighboring country and paying for a festival ticket.

If they play non-festival headline shows that is

/jarmo

Yep, that's true. I would love to see them doing arenas or stadiums in Europe.. and going to Stockholm only costs 20-30?, so that's why I'd like to see it happen there.
Central Europe is the second choice.

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
axl_78
Headliner

« Reply #46 on: February 12, 2010, 08:38:44 AM »

this is a great news Cool
let's see the other confirmations of dates Wink
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #47 on: February 12, 2010, 08:39:31 AM »

Nice, what'd you say?

Nobody knows.

Even if you speak Swedish, his accent can't be made any sense of.  hihi

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2010, 08:50:21 AM »

lol jarmo, the one who interviewed me was from blekinge so his accent is a lot funnier than mine Tongue

Nice, what'd you say?
well, i don't really remember  hihi  at first he asked me about how i became a fan and all this so i basically said that i've been a fan ever since i saw my brothers taped show from paris 92, then he asked me what was special about GN'R so i was kinda stressed and nervous and answered how awesome axl's voice was, "how powerful yet emotional it is, but not only the voice, the guitars, lyrics and drums and everything, the whole package" kinda goofy answers but it's radio, i figured i couldn't go deep and on forever,
of course he also asked about my opinion if this is really is GN'R, some say it's not to which i think i said "there's always gonna be people with that opinion, but axl started the band, it's always been his band and vision and there have always been changing members, some think it's only an axl solo project but they rehearse like any band, write songs like any other band, release music like bands and play shows like other bands, so of course this is a band and to me they are Guns N' Roses"
then some questions about how i was feeling on a day like this, and stuff like that
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #49 on: February 12, 2010, 09:07:52 AM »

so, actually  you remember very well. hihi

id love to hear the interview even tho id only understand the words ie "Guns N Roses" and "Axl"

CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #50 on: February 12, 2010, 09:10:03 AM »

id love to hear the interview even tho id only understand the words ie "Guns N Roses" and "Axl"

kinda but its still in a blur so i might have said some stuff i don't remember and maybe didn't say some stuff i think i said Tongue i know i forgot to mention some stuff and shit but who cares, GNR is coming!!!! headbanger
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #51 on: February 12, 2010, 09:10:54 AM »

are u sure about that? Swedish and Norwegian is pretty close related to the english language=) hehe...

Anyway! Nice to see the first european announcement! waiting for more  Grin

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
Gunsguy
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #52 on: February 12, 2010, 09:15:25 AM »

Great news for fans everywhere!  Thanks for the info ok
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #53 on: February 12, 2010, 09:58:01 AM »

http://www.powermetal.de/news/news-GUNS_N_ROSES_auf_dem_Sweden_Rock_Festival,22825.html
edit:whoops! 't was basically from already posted article. Embarrassed
are u sure about that? Swedish and Norwegian is pretty close related to the english language=) hehe...

Anyway! Nice to see the first european announcement! waiting for more  Grin

da! / ja!
« Last Edit: February 12, 2010, 10:06:04 AM by ppbebe » Logged
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #54 on: February 12, 2010, 11:07:59 AM »

I just hope they won't play Rock am Ring in Germany. Those fuckers are charging 250? by now.

that`s just for the last 1500 tickets, as the festival is sold out otherwise...   i got my ticket already by the way so i hope the`y`ll play. it`s going to be four days this year by the way. i doubt they`ll come though... too good to be true..

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #55 on: February 12, 2010, 12:03:41 PM »

I just hope they won't play Rock am Ring in Germany. Those fuckers are charging 250? by now.
they probably won't rock am ring have already released all their 3 headliners

Right, but unfortunately they are thinking about extending the festival onto 4 nights, so there would be space for another headliner.

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
anythinggoes II
a real fan
Headliner

Why dont you just......

« Reply #56 on: February 12, 2010, 12:24:06 PM »

That date would mean festival wise, Download in the UK is a high possibility. Kinda dont want this to happen (hoping for arena tour) but imagine AC/DC, GN'R headlining, would be THE festival to be at in the UK this year.

I'm thinking that Hard Rock Calling at Hyde Park on the 27th or 28th is more likely at this point.

Just a little note, no idea if it means anything, but Download takes place on the same weekend as Sweden Rock.

/jarmo

ill see you at Download then

maybe  Cheesy

Sick of this life

Not that you care.
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #57 on: February 12, 2010, 02:07:35 PM »

That date would mean festival wise, Download in the UK is a high possibility. Kinda dont want this to happen (hoping for arena tour) but imagine AC/DC, GN'R headlining, would be THE festival to be at in the UK this year.

I'm thinking that Hard Rock Calling at Hyde Park on the 27th or 28th is more likely at this point.

Just a little note, no idea if it means anything, but Download takes place on the same weekend as Sweden Rock.

/jarmo

ill see you at Download then

maybe  Cheesy

Wow, If the stars align this would be cool. Download in 2006 was amazing, my first GN'R gig in daylight. Also how they turned the show around from the technical difficulties at the start, was great to watch.

Lee

Il?vatar
Headliner

« Reply #58 on: February 12, 2010, 02:14:51 PM »

/jarmo

Are you saying its probably unlikely GNR will be at Download coz the festivals  clash, or the opposite? I'd be suprised if they played 2 festivals on the one weekend, it would be awesome though  Smiley
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #59 on: February 12, 2010, 02:16:04 PM »

I'm not saying anything other than what I said.

That the festivals are on the same weekend.

I don't know if it means anything for a tour schedule.

/jarmo

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: