Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 06:25:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Kimi R?ikkonen driving WRC rally car, uses CD for video!
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Kimi R?ikkonen driving WRC rally car, uses CD for video!  (Read 6667 times)
nekomex
Rocker

« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2010, 10:10:15 PM »

yes he has the final say. but what i mean its if someone uses a GNR song they have to pay some money and that money goes to Axl the band and i guess to the record company.

so maybe they company has a say about Axl giving the song for free.

its just a question, i think he should be free to do whatever he wants with his songs, but we know how stuff works.
ker0
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2010, 03:59:58 AM »

There's now a new video uploaded to Kimi's site. This time it's a clip using Madagascar from Kimi's first real WRC rally  ok  beer

http://www.kimiraikkonen.com/videos/3.asp
lover
Opening Act

« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2010, 04:39:33 AM »

Kimi left because Ferrari got a new sponsor. A bank from Spain.

Do you think a Spanish bank with a bunch of money wouldn't want a Spanish driver in "their" team?

It's all politics, nothing to do with skills.

That's the ugly side of F1 that I hate.

Since it contains a demo in the video, this thread will be deleted soon.

Either you're trying to be a smart ass or you're naive.

Do you honestly think Kimi, a friend of the band, would use a demo version? Without some kind of approval?

Anyway, awesome clip. Good luck Kimi!

/jarmo

Alonso has been singed to ferrari for a while now, it was meant for 2011 but ferrari wanted it moved, either to join with santandear (the spanish sponser) or to get rid of kimi.

Kimi has been on touchy groud for a while, there was talk of him even not keeping his seat for 2009 because of his lackluster performance's the second half of 08'

personally, kimi hasnt been the same driver since he won the championship, i hope he comes back to F1 with the hunger he once had and the grit he had, especially when he was at McLaren

all the best to him in the rallying.

And i think its really idiotic to think he would use something not approved by the band.
The team hasn't been the same since Jean Todt left... wrong decisions, bad car, etc. ...+misfortune. I hope he'll come back, and kick their asses. Wink

Btw, awesome vids. Smiley
Il?vatar
Headliner

« Reply #43 on: February 16, 2010, 07:30:24 AM »

There's now a new video uploaded to Kimi's site. This time it's a clip using Madagascar from Kimi's first real WRC rally  ok  beer

http://www.kimiraikkonen.com/videos/3.asp

Cool, wish they had put out Madagascar as a single, its so epic.

I always thought Maddy and Better would have made an awesome combination as a double single to promote the tour.
vicente
Headliner

"OK, nevermind"

« Reply #44 on: February 16, 2010, 07:51:18 AM »

Kimi is amazing. The most 'fun' and balsy driver with a real personnality F1 had in ages. He was my favourite driver after Schumacher retired, alongside with Vettel.

About the clip, it is really cool, but I think a 'rocker' song like Shacklers or Better would fit better...

:: vicente ::

"all that anger, all that anger"
Rockin' Rose
VIP

« Reply #45 on: February 16, 2010, 10:12:23 AM »

Maybe Kimi should have saved Maddy for his F1 return.. Wink

Before CD was released, Kimi came to watch an icehockey game and I asked the sound guy to play Shackler's Revenge (RB version) for him, remember him being a bit stunned, we always played lot's of Guns songs when he was there.

Na Naa Naa Naa Na Naa Naa...
Evita
Rocker

Yes, it's me!

« Reply #46 on: February 16, 2010, 10:17:42 AM »

That's so cooollll!!  Go Kimi Go!!!   Cheesy

Guns N' Roses - W. Axl Rose
You can visit www.gnrwar.com
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #47 on: February 16, 2010, 11:56:34 AM »

I love the fact that there is absolutely ZERO correlation between Kimi's videos and the accompanying GNR songs.

The ONLY connection between the two is FRIENDSHIP and MUTUAL RESPECT N' ADMIRATION FOR EACH OTHER'S TALENT.  ok

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
Halo69
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #48 on: February 16, 2010, 02:58:33 PM »

Im sorry to say this and with all due respect, this is a demo!

Just because it was up on a website to be downloaded illegaly doesn't mean its not a demo.

This is in fact a demo, there might be a 100% finished song of this version of cd, however with that quality, its gotta be a demo.

Better was also in the Harley Davidson commercial and it was also a demo, and it was available to be downloaded still...

Im sure he got it aproved though, just like the Better version in HD commercial
« Last Edit: February 16, 2010, 03:00:22 PM by Halo69 » Logged

Oh My God i cant deny this...
Rockin' Rose
VIP

« Reply #49 on: February 17, 2010, 08:31:14 AM »

Im sorry to say this and with all due respect, this is a demo!

Just because it was up on a website to be downloaded illegaly doesn't mean its not a demo.

This is in fact a demo, there might be a 100% finished song of this version of cd, however with that quality, its gotta be a demo.

Better was also in the Harley Davidson commercial and it was also a demo, and it was available to be downloaded still...

Im sure he got it aproved though, just like the Better version in HD commercial

I was wondering if this could this be because Axl rented his song publishing rights to Sanctuary?

Na Naa Naa Naa Na Naa Naa...
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: