Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 22, 2024, 10:11:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228098 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  London ON Concert Discussion
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: London ON Concert Discussion  (Read 20693 times)
Fingers
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #60 on: January 26, 2010, 02:26:46 AM »

High energy show-there was a fight on the floor next to me-blood on the floor-if anyone saw the swarm of cops and security guards while Baz was singing Monkey Business, there was a member of Hells Angels on the floor-a security guard talk to him for a few minutes and he put his jacket back on his shirt-I thought he was gone-it was at least 5 cops and 5 members of arena security-November Rain, Madagascar, and Shackler's had the most energy from the band-This I Love was a surprise because I thought they dropped it tonight for Patience-Bumblefoot came out to watch the girls stripping(had a guitar on)-this was maybe 20 minutes before they came out-I'm wondering if the band is waiting behind the stage this long for Axl every night? I thought we had a chance to beat my hometown of Cleveland in '06-we got out at 2:30-it is what it is,I'm not going to argue that point-I think Axl's piano soloing before NR is better than Dizzy's-it's funny to watch on songs when Pittman has nothing to do other than play the tamborine-he barely hits it and he's not close to a mike-funny-Ashba is great, and to me made Madagascar better live-he and Fortus are a blast to watch-Ashba has the "it" factor-a great guitar player, the Rock star look-Axl interacts with him a lot

libertad
Rainfox
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #61 on: January 26, 2010, 02:44:20 AM »

Sounds like a terrific show!

Everybody.. what brand of tequila was it that Axl handed out?Huh

This is most important!!

Anyone?

Cooker
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #62 on: January 26, 2010, 03:05:15 AM »

Amazing amazing show... Axl sounds insanely good live......... asshole song check. Loud music and pyro check... Just amazing. Oh, and a nice Illusion era type jump off the piano during TIL. Just amazing.

When Im Gone.............
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #63 on: January 26, 2010, 03:23:11 AM »

Guns N' Roses blaze long into the JLC night

Every seven years or so, the frontman for Guns N? Roses takes his sweet time about getting to the stage at the John Labatt Centre.

When he finally gets there, he works his Axl off.

At 2010?s first big rock concert at the downtown London arena, Axl Rose and his Guns N? Roses bandmates started with about an hour of Monday left and kept rocking for 80 minutes into Tuesday.

Recalling the band?s epic show in the arena?s early days, late in 2002, the U.S. rockers played a long show including their big hits Welcome to the Jungle, Paradise City and Sweet Child O?Mine.

This time, they also found space for many songs from Chinese Democracy, the long-delayed album that finally emerged in 2008.

In terms of a review, a kaleidoscopic approach probably works best for a show like this one.

Sure, Guns N? Roses were late to the stage and sure there was some filler as Monday blended into early Tuesday.

But any Rose that can keep running and shouting for that long and still remembers he?s in London, Ontario when it?s time to say good night is always welcome back for more.

Who knows? Maybe there will be democracy in China by the next time Guns N? Roses plays here.

One-two punch: Chinese Democracy to open and then Welcome to the Jungle over a squeal from Axl Rose: ?You know where you are? You in the jungle, baby.? A political rocker and a menacing rocker. The new. The old. Back-to-back and the band ? three guitarists, two keyboards, bass and drums ? is on fire. Yeah, there is a lot of pyro to punctuate the riffs early on. But this band is hot.

Paradise City: This had to be the finale destination and about 1:20 Tuesday morning, it was. Axl was running so fast, his little fedora flew off. He still had some scream in the tank to finish. The three guitarists found different monitors or other elevations at the front of the stage. The confetti flew. The mic flew, in a safe, friendly, arc from Axl Rose?s hand to lucky fans at the far reach of the standing room main floor. Big voice, big arm. The huge light system descended like an enormous spaceship. A great song. A signature song. The song to end on.

Actually, here is how it ended: The band returned casually to the stage, joined by women in skimpy cocktail dresses with trays of drinks. Axl Rose took some drinks out to fans, said get out of here safely and thanked everybody nicely. Bumblefoot, one of the guitarists, made a joke we can?t tell you here. Then, the lights went on and Frank Sinatra?s My Way serenaded the 6,000 fans as they exited. That?s a message song to end any evening.

Knockin? on Heaven?s Door and Live and Let Die: Such covers in the Guns N? Roses songbook. The Bob Dylan song is the night?s biggest singalong with a reggae feel. It arrives late in the main set. The McCartney-Bond item is a cool bruiser, but there?s a weird moment when the vocalist and the mic go their separate ways and the vocal doesn?t fade a bit.

This time vs. last time (Nov. 30, 2002): Band hit the stage at 11 p.m. then and opened with Welcome to the Jungle. This time, it was 10:50 p.m. and Chinese Democracy was the opener. Axl Rose looked sleeker than in 2002 and has lost the ridiculous hair style. He moved around a lot then and doesn?t seem to have lost a step when it comes to the spin moves, runs to the back of the stage, etc. His voice doesn?t seem as bone-crunchingly dominant in 2010 as it did in 2002 . . . but he has come up with powerful whine that carries a lot of freight over a long night. Last time, he was in hockey jerseys including Team Canada and London Knights looks. This time, there were enough changes in coats, jackets, shirts and bandannas to compete with Cher in the most outfits during one concert category. Both times, he played too much piano.

Three guitarists, three spotlights: Richard Fortus put some metal to James Bond-styled themes and gets extra points for windmilling a la Pete Townshend and punching away at the chords all night. Ron ?Bumblefoot? Thai played The Pink Panther Theme in his spot, cute but only that. He had some of the sweetest unplugged sounds and Bumblefoot also amazed on a fretless guitar. The weak link was the newbie, DJ Ashba. His instrumental spot was just ho-hum and he applause begged no end. Good tattoos, though.

The stage: Spectacular. Multi-runways. Many screens for showing imagery and the on-stage action. Huge, illuminated stair cases. Countless lights. A big deal and there is mucho pyro, fireworks and other dazzling effects.

Who is Chris Pitman? Keyboard player Dizzy Reed gets a solo piano feature ? clunky sounding Keith Jarrett or New Age ivories in a hockey rink ? and joins the main stage action a lot. Muscular drummer Frank Ferrer gets plenty of face time on the big screens with his T-shirt saying GREED. Bass player Tommy Stinson gets a mention from Axl Rose for saying he?s getting ?a contact high? up on stage. The three guitarists all have spots. So why does the keyboard player apparently called Chris Pitman receive none of the above . . . it?s a mystery all night.

Axlisms: Axl Rose?s pronouncements can be puzzling. In 2002, it was impossible to figure out what he was saying about Chinese Democracy, the album which was still six years from being released, or China?s political system. This time, he talked here and there, sounding friendly or edgy as the occasion inspired him. Here is a little of what he said: ?That?s a question that can?t be answered? . . . ?Are you having a pleasant evening . . . I?m glad we could help . . . the door only swings one way ? give, give, give? . . . ?You know, it?s all about responsibility. You can mix your drinks, if you choose to deal with the consequences . . . (then talks about ?manageable? hangovers and various drinks) . . . I?m managing.?

Roses interruptus: There is a lot of noodling between songs in a show this long and complicated. At least twice, Axl Rose shut down his bandmates, once when they?d been fooling around with a Van Halen song and another time when they were thumping away at a riff suggesting ?Guns N? Roses, Guns N? Roses.?

The last word: "Did I say thank you?" Axl Rose asks as he leaves for the last time. Yes, you did ? and it was sweet.

Source: http://www.lfpress.com/entertainment/music/2010/01/26/12612151.html

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
Dreamline
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #64 on: January 26, 2010, 04:47:57 AM »

Looks like Ron's gonna talk on the radio from the tour bus shortly.

You can listen online at:

www.ozfm.com
downzy56
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #65 on: January 26, 2010, 05:14:22 AM »

My review:

Before I review the show, I'd like you all to know a little bit about myself: I've traveled to more than 37 countries, I have been with a few very attractive women, I've skydived, I've performed in my own band for packed audiences, I've had some fun; but little compares to being front and centre at a Guns N' Roses concert when this band feels compelled to OWN every song.  And that's what they did tonight in London, ON: they fuckin' owned it.  

For me the night started late; you could say that I was on Axl time.  My father's birthday was today so I didn't get a chance to leave Toronto till 8:10 due to dinner obligations.  It's a two hour drive so I made it just in time to get a beer and find a good spot up front close to the stage.  As a precaution I put my little Sony point and shoot camera in my sock thinking at the time it was overkill but it ended up saving me.  To get into the venue I had to empty all my pockets, take off my bandana (which I only wear to GNR concerts), my jacket and get a full pat down.  I thought I was screwed for sure but amazingly the dude never asked me to spread my legs and check my inseam where he would have felt my camera; he only patted down the outside of my legs.  

Anyway, before the band took the stage the women of London put on a show, definitely giving the audience a needed distraction.  These girls down here are freaks; God bless 'em.  At one point it looked like the ones who put on a show (and I mean full show, as in tops off, bottoms down, and a complete display as to the type and colour of underwear) were going to get the boot from security.  The crowd didn't seem to appreciate this and rightfully let security know how they felt about it.  Thankfully the girls were allowed to stay.

So I believe the lights went out around 10:48; it's getting a little later every show but anything before 11:00 is still fine with me.  Axl commented later on that he learned a lesson today about combining various kinds of liquor.  I suppose he wasn't feeling too hot from a "fun" night after the Hamilton show.  Perhaps explains the later start.  Chinese Democracy was awesome and from the pit very well received.  The crowd went nuts for Welcome to the Jungle.  At this point of the show the pit started to get really rough; the guys to my immediate left started moshing and going crazy.  Apparently one guy didn't appreciate such form of crowd support and let it be known all over some dude's head.  The crowd dispersed a bit and created a pseudo ring which allowed these to "gents" to hammer into one another for 20 seconds before security climbed the rail and hauled both of these guys out.  This created a great opportunity for me as I zipped closer to the front.  I was now only five or six feet from the rail and I didn't even get to the stadium until 10:25!!!  

It's So Easy and Mr. Brownstone were terrific tonight; no slip up by Axl this time around on Brownstone.  His voice is really the best I've ever heard it.  He's as good if not better than he sounds on the album.  I would say he's completely shed his 2002 helium voice and found a perfect balance between rasp and tonality.  He can get super raspy if he wants, but never sounds like a squawking pigeon like he tended to sound in 1991.  I give Axl a lot of credit for working on his instrument 'cause it's definitely noticeable how much better he sounds this time around.  November Rain was a perfect example of his vocal abilities.  He really did sound a lot like he does in the recorded version.  

Of the new songs, the best received and I'd argue best performed were Better and Shackler's Revenge.  Shackler's was simply awesome; Axl was right in front of me through most of the choruses and you could tell he was just given'er.  In fact, I could swear I could hear him even without the PA.  Fortus was kicking ass; he yelled at us when he came up for his solo saying something about we "better fucking clap."  Stinson would mostly stay in the middle of the stage, only a few times did he come up to rock out with Axl at the front.  "Sorry" was interesting in that it's relatively played at the beginning of the show; I felt initially it took the air out of the venue but I get why they move it up in the set; there's still a lot of excitement and moving it back might slow things down a bit too much.  The only real screw up that I could tell was the false start to Scraped.  It sounded like they were going into something else and then it just stopped.  Then the pre-recorded Axl vocal intro was played with Axl singing over top of it.  For whatever reason Axl didn't feel like singing the first line "Don't you try to stop us now."  Not a bad performance of the song, I enjoyed it, but perhaps the weakest moment in the show.  

Frank was much better tonight than last night, at least that was my impression.  His drum fill in Madagascar, coming out of the guitar solo, was un-fucking-believable.  Plus he didn't do the Guns N' Roses kick-drum chant too often tonight; I thought last night in Hamilton it got a little long in the tooth after the third time trying to start a chant.  

If you want to argue that Fink is a better guitar player than DJ Ashba, fine, that's debatable.  That said, DJ is such an improvement performance wise than Robin in every way.  Thank you Axl for bringing this guy on board - you're only crime is that you didn't have him join the band much sooner.  More than anyone else in the band, Axl included, DJ plays to the audience.  This guy knows how to engage the people rocking out in front of him.  Whereas Axl is an unbelievable performer, rarely did he look down into the pit and acknowledge those fist pumping or singing along.  This wasn't the case with DJ who'd smile, point and finesse a response from whoever was in front of him.  At one point I saw him beckon Fortus over to the front section and they started jamming together (though I forget what song).  This guy has definite stage charisma that is very much appreciated from those rocking out in the pit.  Moreover, his guitar solo, in my opinion, is the best of the three lead guitar players.  It's so melodic and bluesy with a killer hook (I hope they turn this into a song) and the supporting cast really turns this into an epic instrumental piece.  No one around me was complaining about another instrumental break.  Hats off to you DJ; job well done.

As I mentioned in my update, Axl informed the crowd during Knockin' On Heaven's Door that his dog Dougie (named after his old manager) passed away today and dedicated the rest of the song to him.  I think most people found it touching; it quieted up some of the douche bags around me.  Sorry for your loss Axl, your performance of the song was definitely fitting with the dedication.  Easily the best rendition I've seen the man give.  I also like he's brought back the "heys" during the chorus, but he does it in an exaggerated way so it's new and yet at least acknowledges why a lot of people like his version. 

After not seeing Patience last night in Hamilton, it was great to see it tonight in London.  I'll tell you, watching Axl run and sing from one side to the other during the outro of Patience brings a smile to my face; it's so great and vintage Axl.  It really felt like it was 1992 again and Axl was running marathons while performing.  His demeanor was fantastic the whole night; he and the rest of the guys really looked like they were having fun.  At the end of most songs Axl would usually have a big grin on his face and would at times bow in appreciation for the response.  The encore was fantastic; This I Love has got to be the one song off the new album that blows all my expectations away as to how it would sound live.  I'm a fan of the song, but it is a hundred times better live.  Moreover, placing it in the encore just seems to fit.

This is the 12th concert I've seen of GNR since I first saw them in Detroit in 2002.  The difference between this show and the first few I saw during their comeback tour is night and day.  They don't take several minutes between each song like they use too; the instrumentals are at least interesting (was never a fan of Robin's, DJ's is a huge improvement); Axl's vocals are far better than what they were back then; this is the complete package.  I'm a pretty reserved guy, but there I was, head-banging, double first pumping, and clapping all night to one of the best shows I've ever seen.  

I have pictures and will try to post them soon.  I was able to take some video of Axl passing out shots so hopefully I'll be able to upload that soon.

Thanks Axl, Ron, DJ, Frank, Tommy, Dizzy, Chris and Richard for a fantastic show.  Good luck in Montreal and I'll see you in Toronto.

Can't wait!

Cheers,

Andrew
« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 05:32:50 AM by downzy56 » Logged

Detroit '02
Toronto '02
London, ON '02
Boston '02
NYC '02
Philadelphia '02
NYC '06
Paris, FR '06
Toronto '06
Ottawa '06
Quebec City '06
Hamilton '10
London '10
Toronto '10
Hamilton '11
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #66 on: January 26, 2010, 05:26:50 AM »

Sad thing about Axl's dog Sad

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #67 on: January 26, 2010, 09:04:57 AM »

Thanks for the updates and review downzy56.  Sounds like yet another killer show and great times had by all!

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #68 on: January 26, 2010, 09:54:10 AM »

Looks like Ron's gonna talk on the radio from the tour bus shortly.

You can listen online at:

www.ozfm.com
Thanks.  Dreamline actually transcribed the interview over at www.gnrevolution.com.

On the phone with us, we have Ron Bumblefoot Thal, from Guns n' Roses.

Yo!

Ron, thanks for calling this morning.

Thank you for having me. Thank you for having me.

You said in your facebook message that you'd either be partying in Axl's dressing room or on the tour bus.  It sounds a bit quiet there.

Yeah.  Everybody's sleeping and resting up because it's gonna be insane when we get to Montreal. Yeah and actually I'm getting texts on my phone from the other bus.  I'm getting from Axl's tour bus, I'm getting texts from people on there.

What's an average day in Guns n' Roses on the road like?

Well, with me, I am boring. I am so boring.  What do I do?  I sleep, I eat, and I play.  For me the most important thing is making sure that I'm at my best for everybody.  So, I really try and take care of myself on the road and not get too crazy where it's gonna affect my ability to do what I gotta do up there.  I kinda got a little busy job up there.  I'm playing 2 guitars at once while singing and so I gotta have my head clear, otherwise I'm doomed.

That's right.  Because all of your focus is on those 90 minutes, I suppose.

Yeah, I mean we play for a good almost 3 hours.

3 hours?  The setlist must be everything, is it?  From Appetite on up?

Oh yeah.  We do, I mean, god, we've done almost - I know in Tokyo we did 13 outta the 14 songs on Chinese.  And we do a whole bunch of stuff off Appetite and scattered stuff from the Illusions and the other albums. And...yeah man, sometimes we just throw in covers, like just random things.  Tonight we just started doing a Halen cover.  The night before we started doing a little bit of Pink Floyd.  Sometimes AC/DC or anything...just whatever one of us starts jamming to and everyone just kind of jumps on.

That keeps it really fun for the fans, man.  You know, when Appetite for Destruction came out in '87, right?  I mean, you were about 18 then.  So you must've been a huge fan at the time, and now you're playing guitar in one of the biggest bands in the world.  That must be quite the...culture shock.

You know...it's another day at the office. (laughter)

Well, you know, you made your own musical mark before Guns n's Roses.  10 or 11 solo albums, and lots of TV music as well.  Ka-ching on that, by the way.

You know, I'm keeping busy.

So tell me a little bit about Bumblefoot.  I hope you never actual suffered from that, did ya?

Oh, not personally, no. My wife is a verterinarian and when she was in school studying, and I was helping her study many, many years ago, one of the diseases that we stumbled upon through all the notes and everything, was this thing called ulcerative pododermatitis, also known as Bumblefoot.  It was such a bizarre name.  I was like, "you know what? I'm gonna write a song about that - like some kinda crazy superhero kind of thing!" And uh, yeah I did.

It was great name, too.  Great guitar, as well.

Haha, thanks.  And then from there, the first album I put out was called The Adventures of Bumblefoot.  It had this sort of apocalyptic, cartoon-looking thing -  you know, and the cover's art.  And it had this foot with wings flying overhead, sort of the, I guess the cause of all the destruction and everything going on.  And once I got out of that deal, I started my own band that was sort of this quirky, Primus-ish/Faith No More-ish thing, and the name just fit.  It had the right vibe for the music, like that Zappa-ish quirk.

We wanna thank you for spending some time with our winner, by the way, and that little guitar lesson.  That's gonna be...

I am gonna torture that dude.

Will you be able to teach him some of the Guns n' Roses riffs, you know?

Oh yeah.  I'll be happy to show him -- or her, whatever they wanna learn.

What if they don't know how to play guitar at all?

That's alright.  I'm gonna get them started.

You're like the master teaching Kung-fu Panda.

(laughs) It'll be good, man. It'll definitely be good.

Well listen, we wanna thank you for talking to us this morning.  Ron Bumblefoot Thal.  We have winners going to Halifax, and that appears to be the last date on this leg of the tour. But, we have 4 winners going. They're gonna give them a lot of money, 4 tickets to see the show, and we're looking forward to getting some pictures of our winner with you at that guitar lesson.  But, thank you very much for calling us this morning.

No. My pleasure, man. Anytime.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Moonlight J
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #69 on: January 26, 2010, 09:58:04 AM »

Goddamn, two furry companions lost in the past couple weeks. I'd tied one on too. Fuck.
Condolences to Axl and family. Cry
Frainer99
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #70 on: January 26, 2010, 10:02:11 AM »

What a great show last night.  Axl voice was amazing
babydolls
VIP

Locomotive

« Reply #71 on: January 26, 2010, 10:37:29 AM »

thanks for the update guys, sounds like another killer show.  its great to hear how much Guns seem to be enjoying themselves and am esp interested in hearing about Ashba and how well he's getting on.
 beer
thanks christ axl wants to play live, i'd be really sad to never have the chance to hear CD songs live in concert  - much as they are amazing on record, i bet some are even better live.
RickDunsford
Rocker

www.twitter.com/rickdunsford

« Reply #72 on: January 26, 2010, 12:44:59 PM »

The show was truly amazing! I was at the Hamilton show as well! It's hard for me to say which was my favorite! Axl looked to be having a great time! Was everywhere! I got to go to the backstage after party and omg it was amazing! Got to spend about 2 hours hanging with Ron, DJ, and Richard! Great and fun guys! Truly made the experience unforgettable! Also got to try Ron's hot sauce Smiley

www.gunsnroses.com/users/rickdunsford

01-24-10 Hamilton
01-25-10 London
11-02-11 Atlanta
11-12-11 Kansas City
12-04-11 Nashville
02-19-12 Chicago
03-01-12 Atlanta
11-23-12 Vegas
11-24-12 V
Crowebar
Sir Puke-a-Lot
VIP

« Reply #73 on: January 26, 2010, 02:35:05 PM »

I got to go to the backstage after party and omg it was amazing! Got to spend about 2 hours hanging with Ron, DJ, and Richard! Great and fun guys! Truly made the experience unforgettable! Also got to try Ron's hot sauce Smiley
WOW!!!  Shocked

That's awesome!!!  ok   yes

Did you get to meet Axl?

Any Pics?

How 'HOT' was Rons Hot Sauce anyway?   Huh

Modified: - To apologize for not knowing how to use the Glow feature. I'm a hack. Sorry.  Embarrassed
« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 02:38:40 PM by Crowebar » Logged
RickDunsford
Rocker

www.twitter.com/rickdunsford

« Reply #74 on: January 26, 2010, 06:09:53 PM »

I got some on my facebook

www.gunsnroses.com/users/rickdunsford

01-24-10 Hamilton
01-25-10 London
11-02-11 Atlanta
11-12-11 Kansas City
12-04-11 Nashville
02-19-12 Chicago
03-01-12 Atlanta
11-23-12 Vegas
11-24-12 V
Hatchepsut
Headliner

« Reply #75 on: January 26, 2010, 07:27:52 PM »

Axl discussion about his dog dying today I think. Dedicating kohd to dog.  very Touching.

Shacklers

I've been through this a few times. In the moment, I have two female dogs, Pink with 11 years old and Lessie,  9 years old. In the last two years they had serious problems, but now all is well.
Unfortunately the average life of these animals is not more than 16 years, depends on the breed.
These animals are sincere friends, share our joys and sorrows, are loyal and true. In fact, they are like a family member. It is very difficult to see them go, I always cried a lot and said did not want more dogs, but I could never live without them near me.
I know how much this moment is difficult, I remember and feel everything that I went through before, I feel with you.
It seems that nothing helps now, but time solves and will be alright.
Axl, I admire you at this time for being so strong and honor their commitments, because the will, perhaps, would expect the pain go away, I feel so, sometimes people look on our face, our smile and don?t realize we're crying inside.
But all this will pass, and I'm sure your friend is with the angels and he remember you fondly, as you remember it. 
A kiss on your heart!

The tour is wonderful!

Downzy56: thanks for the updates
« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 07:32:40 PM by Hatchepsut » Logged
draguns
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #76 on: January 26, 2010, 07:39:10 PM »

Yikes... sorry to read about Axl's dog dying. I think any dog lover would take that  to heart. I have a 14 years old Cocker Spaniel and when the time comes it'll suck!... Anyway, glad to read the review of the concert!
Christian
VIP

« Reply #77 on: January 26, 2010, 09:20:32 PM »

Bumblefoot at backstage:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2j75R5Vv2I
jazjme
Can't get over the past? Let me be your guide!
Legend

...ABSURD!!

« Reply #78 on: January 26, 2010, 09:25:48 PM »

that was fun! Ron, is awesome, loves his good and spice!

10.16.87 10.23.87 10.30.87 1.31.88 2.2.88 5.9.88 8.16.88 9.15.88
6.17.91 12.9.91 12.10.91,12.13.91
7.18.92 12.5.02 5.12.06 5.14.06 5.15.06 5.17.06 11.17.11 2.10.12 2.15.12
11.9.12 11.10.12 5.24.14
TrixAreForKids
Silly Rabbit
Rocker

Tongue like a razor.

« Reply #79 on: January 28, 2010, 11:47:37 AM »

I got some on my facebook

Did Axl make an appearance backstage?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Up Print