Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 05:26:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228138 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Osaka Concert Discussion
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 32 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Osaka Concert Discussion  (Read 130571 times)
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #440 on: December 16, 2009, 06:08:41 PM »

Kudos alson to BBF doing that extremely fast lick after the 2nd chorus. Axl voice also sounds so powerful.

GUNNER
Rocker

son of a gun

« Reply #441 on: December 16, 2009, 06:49:30 PM »

What we've got here ... it's a failure to comunicate ...

Hello everybody.

Great show in Osaka. I wish I could have heard the concert in real time. That would have been fantastic. It was exciting to follow the updates, but how many of you wouldn?t give anything to have heard what you were just reading?

I inform you that there are fans who have been working hard for all the fans around the world could hear some of the last concerts in real time.

Unfortunately there were some technical problems in Taiwan, where the sound could not be captured under the best conditions, and Korea, where no one accepted to cooperate.

After the amazing concert today is obvious that this experience must be shared with all the fans.

How many of you wouldn?t love to have heard the today?s concert in real time? This messages it?s to you, who went through this frustration, and that will see GN'R at the Tokyo Dome

Are you going to the concert of the Tokyo Dome and you are willing to share your experience in real time with all the fans? Then send me a PM and I'll tell you how.

Share ... and one day someone will share with you too.

unfortunately I will not be there (I wish) ... perhaps in the European tour.

Please, if someone is available just say something ... this would be epic  peace

Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #442 on: December 16, 2009, 06:56:38 PM »

where does this come from

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
TransAmMan
Opening Act

« Reply #443 on: December 16, 2009, 06:59:07 PM »

All I can say is that these shows sound like a fuckin blast.  It seems we have got our Axl back. What a show keep fuckin rockin Axl.  Damn its great to be a GNR fan!!!!

Replay the part
You stole my heart
I should have known you're crazy!!!
baldek
Headliner

Here Today...There Tomorrow

« Reply #444 on: December 16, 2009, 07:01:16 PM »

Hello everybody.

Great show in Osaka. I wish I could have heard the concert in real time. That would have been fantastic. It was exciting to follow the updates, but how many of you wouldn?t give anything to have heard what you were just reading?

I inform you that there are fans who have been working hard for all the fans around the world could hear some of the last concerts in real time.

Unfortunately there were some technical problems in Taiwan, where the sound could not be captured under the best conditions, and Korea, where no one accepted to cooperate.

After the amazing concert today is obvious that this experience must be shared with all the fans.

How many of you wouldn?t love to have heard the today?s concert in real time? This messages it?s to you, who went through this frustration, and that will see GN'R at the Tokyo Dome

Are you going to the concert of the Tokyo Dome and you are willing to share your experience in real time with all the fans? Then send me a PM and I'll tell you how.

Please, if someone is available just say something ... this would be epic  peace

that's a great idea! imagine what a night like the one from yesterday would be!  drool

you sir, can count on me.

hope they come to croatia, I'll do it! smoking
« Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 07:08:40 PM by baldek » Logged

fuck off
---------------------------------------------------
http://childrenofdecadence.moonfruit.com
GUNNER
Rocker

son of a gun

« Reply #445 on: December 16, 2009, 07:06:35 PM »

where does this come from

http://www.chinesedemocracy.com/forum/index.php/topic,45018.270.html

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #446 on: December 16, 2009, 07:06:52 PM »

Good morning Osaka!

It's 9am and I haven't slept yet....

Almost time to go to Tokyo....

What a show that was! I stood at the back to get a full view of the stage show.

I don't know if people have pointed it out but there's a lot going on. The lighting rig is dynamic instead of static. It moves during the show.

There are video walls that are transparent.... Etc.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
CryGirl
Headliner

Love's so estranged...

« Reply #447 on: December 16, 2009, 07:13:20 PM »

Hello everybody.

That would be AWSOME!!

Jarmo, I know you've been helping a lot with all the updates. And we thank you a lot for that much! ok
But it would be amazing if you could help with this idea, so we would enjoy the next show, at least for a little while. Pleeeease! crying

« Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 07:15:53 PM by CryGirl » Logged

Fuck the press! Axl's the BEST!

www.gunsnrosesportugal.com
Manets
Rocker

« Reply #448 on: December 16, 2009, 07:14:22 PM »

From brazilian forum member that went to the concert.
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #449 on: December 16, 2009, 07:14:55 PM »

Good morning Osaka!

I don't know if people have pointed it out but there's a lot going on. The lighting rig is dynamic instead of static. It moves during the show.

/jarmo

Wow. The show itself does look awesome. I hope that that "whole show" is coming along to Canada!

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Gonzo Axl
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #450 on: December 16, 2009, 07:15:40 PM »

Good morning Osaka!

/jarmo

Ah, that sounds sick.
Also, if youve seen metallica on their latest tour, would you compare the lighting rig to something like that? just trying to get an idea of it, thanks for the updates man!
helenluna
Rocker

Gimme some more!

« Reply #451 on: December 16, 2009, 07:16:01 PM »

Hey Jarmo, you lucky bastard (no offense of course)... Please tell more! We know so little after so many hours. Why was the setlist so long? What the hell was going on? How did Axl manage to sing for 3 hours? How did Prostitute and Scraped sounded live? So many things we want to know! Please say something more!

Satapher
Wings Of Redemption
VIP

GODS N' ROSES

« Reply #452 on: December 16, 2009, 07:16:55 PM »

This show was an ENEMA for all those Axl/GN'R bashers!!!!

1992.11.29 Bogota, COL
2001.12.31 Las Vegas, USA
2002.12.05 New York City, USA
2010.03.30 Bogota, COL
2016.07.27 Atlanta, USA
2016.11.23 Medellin, COL
2022.06.15 Stavanger, NOR
2023.06.21 Oslo,
Manets
Rocker

« Reply #453 on: December 16, 2009, 07:28:46 PM »

GUNNER
Rocker

son of a gun

« Reply #454 on: December 16, 2009, 07:37:19 PM »

Hello everybody.

That would be AWSOME!!

Jarmo, I know you've been helping a lot with all the updates. And we thank you a lot for that much! ok
But it would be amazing if you could help with this idea, so we would enjoy the next show, at least for a little while. Pleeeease! crying

I'm praying for someone to do this  beer

Christian
VIP

« Reply #455 on: December 16, 2009, 07:41:04 PM »

Axl footage @ Osaka airport:
http://gnr2009.jp/movie.html

edit: that "head band" was a gift from a japanese fan. Cool  ok
« Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 07:45:58 PM by ChristianGNR » Logged
Regibold
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #456 on: December 16, 2009, 07:43:33 PM »

Just unbelievable!!!! Thanks to everyone here for the updates, I wish I could have been there. This looked like it was truly a unique show to attend, and probably the longest since the UYI tour dates. Whatever obstacles he's faced in the last 10 years, it FINALLY looks as though that he's been allowed and able to move forward to tour GNR the way it was meant to be toured. Haven't been this excited since the first time they decided to tour in '02.
burnz007
Rocker

Kick'n back in the shadows...

« Reply #457 on: December 16, 2009, 07:47:43 PM »

sitting here listening to wttj from osaka 2002, so funny, axl's voice is all over the place and on top of that he yells out "I wanna hear you scream Tokyo!... Osaka!" later in the song he says "that was embarrasing"

rofl

man, that just made me laugh out loud... I have to find that and listen to it right now!  

I feel like all the tours from 2000 to the last one were 'practice' for this tour... can't wait until they come back to the states
sky dog
Legend

« Reply #458 on: December 16, 2009, 07:52:10 PM »

Axl footage @ Osaka airport:
http://gnr2009.jp/movie.html

edit: that "head band" was a gift from a japanese fan. Cool  ok

nice...thanks.

Just one more mornin', I had to wake up with the blues...
Bruno Poeys
VIP

I don't believe there's a reason...

« Reply #459 on: December 16, 2009, 07:52:31 PM »

Kudos alson to BBF doing that extremely fast lick after the 2nd chorus. Axl voice also sounds so powerful.
Yeah, Axl's voice is goddamn powerful! I noticed that lick and man it does sound really good. He probably played it on the fretless. Cheesy

"I don't believe there's a reason - I don't believe it..."
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 32 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: