Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 02, 2024, 09:15:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228145 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates
Pages: 1 ... 230 231 [232] 233 234 ... 302 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates  (Read 1481153 times)
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #4620 on: March 17, 2016, 11:31:40 AM »

Nah, not really. You don't know me. Please stop pretending that you don't.

When people want to see Adler, and original member a large part of AFD's sound they and him get bashed pretty harshly here.

When Pitman comes out talks smack on the present lineup and tour... it's mostly okay. ANd you have people on here hanging onto him still being involved. So I think it's really cute that Nu Gn'R lineup people are just hoping he's still in... for what purpose? What is he going to do on a mostly AFD and UYI setlist?

GTFO

He's not in, and stop trying to hard to keep it going.

Haha, nobody is "pretending to know you"  hihi

That has nothing whatsoever to do with the point I made about many of us here being a fan of all eras and all lineups, and not applying the segregation lines that you continually mention and divides that you refer to in your posts.

Adler was not an original member of GNR.period. No matter how many times you try to state that as a fact.

Pitman apologized to the band and crew- he was absolutely  right about a certain sector of the "fans" being douches etc.

I think you took that personally. Cheesy
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 11:35:42 AM by EmilyGNR » Logged

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
GNR4LIFEJD
Rocker

« Reply #4621 on: March 17, 2016, 12:57:16 PM »

I find it hard to believe that most of the band members current and past haven't known what the deal was going to be for this upcoming tour. I don't think he being Axl would keep people around who weren't going to be involved out in the wind and not know. Now whether some were happy about it can be debated as im sure guys like tommy and chris who have spent the last 10 plus years with this group and to have 1 album of material come out was probably not what they envisioned and give them credit they kept it to themselves for the most part until certain situations came up whether its an interview or a twitter comment where they are probably constantly asked what their status was with the band but lets not act like none of them knew whats been going on for months now its just that we don't know so as fans what do we do we want to know whats going on but when you can't comment publicly or won't it can make it difficult if your on the outside looking in.
kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« Reply #4622 on: March 18, 2016, 02:49:54 AM »

When people want to see Adler, and original member a large part of AFD's sound they and him get bashed pretty harshly here.

When Pitman comes out talks smack on the present lineup and tour... it's mostly okay. ANd you have people on here hanging onto him still being involved. So I think it's really cute that Nu Gn'R lineup people are just hoping he's still in... for what purpose? What is he going to do on a mostly AFD and UYI setlist?

GTFO

...many of us here being a fan of all eras and all lineups...

This beer

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #4623 on: March 18, 2016, 10:59:58 AM »

GTFO

...many of us here being a fan of all eras and all lineups...

This beer

Yeaaah *

beer

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #4624 on: March 18, 2016, 11:17:58 AM »

That has nothing whatsoever to do with the point I made about many of us here being a fan of all eras and all lineups, and not applying the segregation lines that you continually mention and divides that you refer to in your posts.

Yes, *here*.  That applies here, at this one particular site.

But if online fandom is only a sliver of the overall fanbase, which has been argued by many, than you are talking a further segmentation of that.  A niche of a niche, basically.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
damnthehaters
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #4625 on: March 18, 2016, 11:22:48 AM »

GTFO

Give it up.  Adler hasn't been in the band for 25 plus years....and was absolutely wasted when he was.  Pittman has been in the band longer and more recently.  It's not that hard to understand the difference, and why people NOW (in 2016) may be a little more interested and somewhat supportive of Pittman.

2002- Tacoma, WA
2006- New York, NY
2006- Everett, WA
2006- Portland, OR
2011- Denver, CO
2011- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Philadelphia, PA
2016- Seattle, WA
Thorned Rose
Legend

Use Your Illusion I (1991)

« Reply #4626 on: March 18, 2016, 03:48:14 PM »

We are truly in the bottom of the barrel aren't we?

We are seriously comparing Steven Adler and Chris Pitman, with bias leaning towards Pitman.

If anyone think Pitman is/was more important than Adler was... you are fucking nuts.

But don't damn me
When I speak a piece of my mind
'Cause silence isn't golden
When I'm holding it inside
'Cause I've been where I have been
An I've seen what I have seen
Annie
« Reply #4627 on: March 18, 2016, 04:04:11 PM »

We are truly in the bottom of the barrel aren't we?

We are seriously comparing Steven Adler and Chris Pitman, with bias leaning towards Pitman.

If anyone think Pitman is/was more important than Adler was... you are fucking nuts.
Hardly at the bottom of the barrel. People can have an opinion without being "fucking nuts"
Stevie was very cute when he was young. His looks gave him alot of advantages and second chances that he threw away.
His drumming was good on Appetite, but I am sure there were plenty of drummers in LA at the time who could have played just as well.
Chris Pittman is a visionary artist who has worked on more than one albumn.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 04:14:38 PM by Little EMO Annie » Logged
Thorned Rose
Legend

Use Your Illusion I (1991)

« Reply #4628 on: March 18, 2016, 04:08:34 PM »

Okay. Yeah dont' mix opinion with reality though.

I can tell you that I think Guns N' Roses' best album is The Spaghetti Incident? can't I?

So its all cool cause its my opinion? In reality we all know that isn't their best album. There's opinions and people that are fucking nuts.

Adler is clearly more important to Gn'R's legacy that Pitman. Stop, just stop.

But don't damn me
When I speak a piece of my mind
'Cause silence isn't golden
When I'm holding it inside
'Cause I've been where I have been
An I've seen what I have seen
Annie
« Reply #4629 on: March 18, 2016, 04:12:03 PM »

I can tell you that I think Guns N' Roses' best album is The Spaghetti Incident? can't I?

So its all cool cause its my opinion? In reality we all know that isn't their best album. There's opinions and people that are fucking nuts.

Spaghetti Incident was a totally under rated albumn that deserved more recogntion. There is a gem of an Italian restaurant in NYC named after it.
Adler was a part of the Appetite albumn and videos. Chinese Democracy is just as good IMO and Chris Pittman was a huge part of that.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 04:16:11 PM by Little EMO Annie » Logged
sky dog
Legend

« Reply #4630 on: March 18, 2016, 04:43:04 PM »

you should stop and learn how to spell, punctuate, etc....your actual facts vs your actual bullshit is hard to match. You know about 1/5th of the shit you spew out. There isn't enough time in the day to correct you on all your crap. I don't want to read it and am quite sure 90% of everyone else here doesn't want to read it. "just stop".....look in the mirror.

Just one more mornin', I had to wake up with the blues...
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #4631 on: March 18, 2016, 05:09:54 PM »

And with that, I think we're done with all the crap that has nothing to do with the topic.

Until next time....  ok

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #4632 on: March 20, 2016, 05:11:57 PM »

I didn't notice what their cover photo was before but obviously they've changed it.

Guns N' Roses updated their cover photo.

‪#‎GnFnR‬

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
jamillos22
Rocker

« Reply #4633 on: March 21, 2016, 04:48:26 AM »

I think the one before had black letters, and this is the very original one.

Hell has frozen over.
ITARocker
VIP

"Ol? Ol? Ol?, Axl Axl!!!"

« Reply #4634 on: March 21, 2016, 07:02:13 AM »

Steven adler cancels his April 1st concert at the Whiskey  ok

Maybe he's sick, maybe he's in Roll Eyes
raindog
Rocker

« Reply #4635 on: March 21, 2016, 09:34:10 AM »

Steven adler cancels his April 1st concert at the Whiskey  ok

Maybe he's sick, maybe he's in Roll Eyes

Or maybe poor ticket sales.

Edit: Oddly, still listed on the Whiskey's site. http://www.whiskyagogo.com/site/event/adler-stateline-empire-madysin-hadder-the-lightfighters/
« Last Edit: March 21, 2016, 09:44:17 AM by raindog » Logged
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #4636 on: March 21, 2016, 12:23:40 PM »

I saw everybody's favorite hard rock personality tweet about Steven.

Something to the effect lets hope this means he is going to be busy playing with another band.

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
Annie
« Reply #4637 on: March 21, 2016, 12:43:18 PM »

And our other favorite blonde bimbo/text leaker said he wasn't part of the reunion. So who knows. Roll Eyes
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #4638 on: March 22, 2016, 11:49:26 PM »

From Fernando's Instagram:

flebeis Life is....

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
axlvai
Rocker

« Reply #4639 on: March 23, 2016, 02:30:48 AM »

Can i see a Mic?  hihi hihi hihi

jk

axlvai
Pages: 1 ... 230 231 [232] 233 234 ... 302 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: