Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 12:30:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates
Pages: 1 ... 224 225 [226] 227 228 ... 302 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates  (Read 1534742 times)
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #4500 on: February 26, 2016, 06:44:37 PM »

The more I think about it, I think this was just a failed attempt to scold the negative people out there. He just didn't get the point across clearly enough.

Imagine him saying the words with a mocking voice.
Yep, I think that was his point.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #4501 on: February 26, 2016, 07:44:45 PM »

Money Grab??? He's fucking kidding himself. What was he doing the last 15 years, while he travelled around playing the classics that he had nothing to do with whilst getting paid a stack of money.

Pittman sounds like a little bitch, he'd be better served just keeping his issues In house rather then a 160 character rant on Twitter.

It can be dangerous trying to decipher what someone means over one sentence, but I'd hope he's not honestly referring to these upcoming dates as a "cash grab". I mean, even if they are just that, you don't express that. Unless of course he was handed his walking papers, so to speak. But again, I think he could've been taking a jab at all those fans who claimed all the CD tours, etc. were done strictly for money.

Something obviously riled him up and he reacted without thinking things through completely. Unfortunately in this day and age, you can't take back things you post on the Internet. He tried, but it was too late. We'll just have to see what comes of this. I would think if he was really out, he wouldn't have deleted the post and he would have even expanded on things quite a bit. Who knows for sure though. It's all conjecture at this point.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
OscarAxl22
VIP

« Reply #4502 on: February 26, 2016, 08:48:21 PM »

Money Grab??? He's fucking kidding himself. What was he doing the last 15 years, while he travelled around playing the classics that he had nothing to do with whilst getting paid a stack of money.

Pittman sounds like a little bitch, he'd be better served just keeping his issues In house rather then a 160 character rant on Twitter.

It can be dangerous trying to decipher what someone means over one sentence, but I'd hope he's not honestly referring to these upcoming dates as a "cash grab". I mean, even if they are just that, you don't express that. Unless of course he was handed his walking papers, so to speak. But again, I think he could've been taking a jab at all those fans who claimed all the CD tours, etc. were done strictly for money.

Something obviously riled him up and he reacted without thinking things through completely. Unfortunately in this day and age, you can't take back things you post on the Internet. He tried, but it was too late. We'll just have to see what comes of this. I would think if he was really out, he wouldn't have deleted the post and he would have even expanded on things quite a bit. Who knows for sure though. It's all conjecture at this point.
All very true mate
ice cream sand pig
VIP

startled by a skeleton that failed the challenge

« Reply #4503 on: February 26, 2016, 11:31:26 PM »

as for the chris thing, i dont see what the big deal is. mygnr posters have been pretty disrespectful to him, so its natural for him to retaliate a little. may have not been the most professional thing to do, and he may not have used the clearest language, but i think its a much less significant happening than people are making it out to be.

This. And I think they're happy now, as they have an excuse to dislike him even more. It's like the playground at an elementary school... you annoy someone long enough to get a reaction from him and then you act like the victim Cheesy

Very cool to see Del and Slash in the same photo by the way!

Exactly. Then people get upset because he makes a blanket statement about mygnr in general, but cmon, even if everyone over there hasn't been disrespectful towards him, the fact that the powers that be continue to allow people to repeatedly say things like "chris is mentally retarded, chris should die, etc...", imo merits the blanket statement. Besides, the people over there know damn well Chris didn't really intend to call everyone with a mygnr account a cunt/dildo, and that the comments were aimed at a more specific group.

As far as the speculation regarding what his comment about the cash grab reunion meant, I see it as in conjunction with his post about mygnr, so the meaning is clear to me. I'll be very surprised, but also openly admit if I am wrong though.

This doesn't have to be the message board vs. Thorned Rose

I've been coming here a lot longer than some of you. So just chill it.

Time served doesn't make you immune from being a dick, you sir are a dick....

Oh c'mon now, every dick... err, I mean, every rose has its thorns.

But yeah, time served dont mean shit.

anonymous communication sucks like a pleco

trolls spin webs i squirm like a gecko

noticed from the get go that my ego doesn't let go

mad like POTUS, less privelleged, more ghetto
Princess Leia
« Reply #4504 on: February 27, 2016, 05:51:13 AM »

I think we're mixing different things about Pitman. The whole thing started when a fan posted in Pitman's FB  "I hope you are in the band"

And Pitman answer was this whole nostalgia tour and money grab stuff.

Why he gave such an answer to that fan???

Then he went on with the mygnr rant.

And later he deleted everything. It seems to me he needs to hire someone to deal with his FB
DeN
Legend

I've been living on the edge so long

« Reply #4505 on: February 27, 2016, 07:03:26 AM »

ah, sarcasm...not everyone gets it  hihi

cool pictures of Slash with Del

they can fight about it, money, it's a bag of gold.
they can fight about it, money, the story goes.
sky dog
Legend

« Reply #4506 on: February 27, 2016, 07:10:28 AM »

I think we're mixing different things about Pitman. The whole thing started when a fan posted in Pitman's FB  "I hope you are in the band"

And Pitman answer was this whole nostalgia tour and money grab stuff.

Why he gave such an answer to that fan???

Then he went on with the mygnr rant.

And later he deleted everything. It seems to me he needs to hire someone to deal with his FB

who gives a shit and fuck MyGnr.....fuck Facebook too....nobody cares. I hope Mother Goose is involved because that means they want to continue to be artistic and move forward. He was being EXTREMELY sarcastic imo.

Just one more mornin', I had to wake up with the blues...
Ginger King
VIP

Now we all know better...

« Reply #4507 on: February 27, 2016, 07:56:59 AM »

Why does he care what mygnr (or anyone not named Axl) thinks about him?  If he has Axl's blessing, that's enough.  Don't sweat the small stuff.
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #4508 on: February 27, 2016, 08:24:53 AM »

Well this is now the second time in a short span he's had to delete his posts ... Maybe he's learned his lesson now ...  Smiley

His comments about Mygnr ... I think we all agree...

His first comments on the cash grab nostalgia tour ... They don't land well no matter the intention behind them ...

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
Annie
« Reply #4509 on: February 27, 2016, 10:49:20 AM »

Why does he care what mygnr (or anyone not named Axl) thinks about him?  If he has Axl's blessing, that's enough.  Don't sweat the small stuff.
Internet hate can take it's toll. I am proud to say that I was banned at mygnr cuz they couldn't bully me into submission. hihi
kyrie
Legend

Eden has enough to go around

« Reply #4510 on: February 27, 2016, 11:31:24 AM »

Internet hate can take it's toll. I am proud to say that I was banned at mygnr cuz they couldn't bully me into submission. hihi

I stopped using that site years ago when the assholes (no nicer way to say it) there started telling me what to think and what my opinions should be. I've never seen a fan site that pathetic. I literally logged out and never logged back in. Not sure if it's changed any, but from the sounds of it, it hasn't.
superstarmc
Rocker

« Reply #4511 on: February 27, 2016, 12:35:16 PM »

I can't figure out whether he is slamming the media for calling it a cash grab tour or he's not in the band anymore and slamming the current members?
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #4512 on: February 27, 2016, 01:15:13 PM »

You were banned cause you made a complete fool of yourself snd you were an annoying pain in the ass. Nothing else.

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
Annie
« Reply #4513 on: February 27, 2016, 01:26:51 PM »

You were banned cause you made a complete fool of yourself snd you were an annoying pain in the ass. Nothing else.
Considering the core population of that site, I WILL TAKE THAT AS A COMPLIMENT!!!! hihi
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #4514 on: February 27, 2016, 02:38:29 PM »

Considering the core population of that site, I WILL TAKE THAT AS A COMPLIMENT!!!! hihi

Haha-  hihi

Ignore the troll and check his post history here   ok

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #4515 on: February 27, 2016, 02:39:30 PM »

Exactly. 

I didn't see for myself what Chris posted.  I obviously have no idea what his intent was or if/why he lashed out against anyone.

Chris should have spoken to TB or Jarmo before reacting to something negative said about him on mygnr.  hihi

Everyone knows the difference in the mindset of the MAJORITY of posters between HTGTH and mygnr.  If you are THAT offended by one site or the other, why go there?  You have alternatives! 

IMO, it is in the best interest of the band AND the fans that BOTH sites exist and have a cross-over of fan opinions, too. 
BOTH are populated with the fans who buy the tickets to the shows, buy the albums, buy the t-shirts, etc.  BOTH have fans that post the articles and social media and setlists and pics, etc.

It's a shame if Chris deleted his fb account.  I know in the past he would have a lot of fun interacting with the fans.  If you read through the replies on his fb, he would sometimes add a comment with a guessing game in it and if you were the first to reply with the correct answer you won tickets to a GNR concert.  Too bad that's not going to happen for the shows on the upcoming tour.  Undecided

#TeamPitman  #TeamHTGTH

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #4516 on: February 27, 2016, 04:06:23 PM »

Of course, thats why you were posting like a madman back then. Youre pathetic...

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
Annie
« Reply #4517 on: February 27, 2016, 05:10:26 PM »

Of course, thats why you were posting like a madman back then. Youre pathetic...
No, just trying to counter act a lot of the Axl bashing and lies on that site. But it's in the past and HTGTH is a much better site.
 BTW are you going to be in LAS VEGAS? If you have the balls to meet me in person and say that to my face, I will buy you a Budweiser beer.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 05:36:54 PM by Little EMO Annie » Logged
Thorned Rose
Legend

Use Your Illusion I (1991)

« Reply #4518 on: February 27, 2016, 07:41:39 PM »

Looks like I'm not the only one who doesn't prefer Pitman or his comments... that clearly weren't "sarcastic". Lets be serious about this... trying to say they were sarcastic. Whatever.

I got called a dick and a couple other smart ass remarks. If I had done that I would of gotten called out and banned or warned or something. Pretty lame that I can get based personally and no one bats an eye. Pretty fucked up really.

It is what it is.

But don't damn me
When I speak a piece of my mind
'Cause silence isn't golden
When I'm holding it inside
'Cause I've been where I have been
An I've seen what I have seen
ice cream sand pig
VIP

startled by a skeleton that failed the challenge

« Reply #4519 on: February 28, 2016, 12:10:31 AM »

clearly weren't sarcastic? so you think the FU at the end was aimed at axl or tb or what? or am i not remembering the comments correctly, and there was no fu at the end?

anonymous communication sucks like a pleco

trolls spin webs i squirm like a gecko

noticed from the get go that my ego doesn't let go

mad like POTUS, less privelleged, more ghetto
Pages: 1 ... 224 225 [226] 227 228 ... 302 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: