Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 12:34:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates
Pages: 1 ... 223 224 [225] 226 227 ... 302 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates  (Read 1534773 times)
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #4480 on: February 25, 2016, 03:15:26 PM »

First Del/Slash picture since the 90s?
I don't know.  It was taken during an event for a movie that apparently Slash is affiliated.
According to the person who posted it:  This was during the screening of The Witch in February. Thank you, Slashfiction Films!!

From Frank's Facebook:

« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 03:24:18 PM by GypsySoul » Logged

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
johnreed3344
Rocker

« Reply #4481 on: February 25, 2016, 03:37:40 PM »

nice!

12/5/02
5/17/06
11/5/06
11/17/11
11/26/11
2/10/12
2/24/12
6/8/13
4/8/16
4/16/16
7/14/16
7/23/16
10/11/17
10/12/17
10/15/17
10/16/17
7/1/18
10/1/19
8/5/21
8/11/23
8/15/23 NE
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #4482 on: February 25, 2016, 04:19:20 PM »

Who is the woman in the pic with Slash and Del?

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #4483 on: February 25, 2016, 04:28:44 PM »

Who is the woman in the pic with Slash and Del?
That's Del's girlfriend. She just posted that pic to her facebook too.

Chela L. Johnson added 2 new photos ? with Del James.
At a screening of The Witch! Slash did a great intro for this amazing and truly creepy film. Go see it!!!!! ‪#‎TheWitchMovie‬ ‪#‎Slash‬

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
Thorned Rose
Legend

Use Your Illusion I (1991)

« Reply #4484 on: February 25, 2016, 04:33:46 PM »

delete me
You can do it yourself.   ok

Just click the PROFILE button under the SEARCH feature.  On the left side of the profile page, under ACTIONS, click on DELETE THIS ACCOUNT.

LoL save your hate.

You're no better than myself. I was referring to the "post".

Let go of your hate and "this idiot" annoys me stuff. Some of you on here get on my nerves too.

It's a 2 way street.

But don't damn me
When I speak a piece of my mind
'Cause silence isn't golden
When I'm holding it inside
'Cause I've been where I have been
An I've seen what I have seen
stephan
Headliner

« Reply #4485 on: February 25, 2016, 06:11:40 PM »

https://twitter.com/IzzyStradlin999/status/702966095569760257
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #4486 on: February 25, 2016, 07:42:06 PM »

To date that twitter account has NOT been verified as real.

There's already a 7 page thread about it:
http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=67068.msg1417219#msg1417219

HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #4487 on: February 25, 2016, 07:48:37 PM »

Welcome Back To GUNS N' ROSES Slash

beer

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
johnreed3344
Rocker

« Reply #4488 on: February 25, 2016, 08:10:24 PM »

now need AXL to show up for a pic!

12/5/02
5/17/06
11/5/06
11/17/11
11/26/11
2/10/12
2/24/12
6/8/13
4/8/16
4/16/16
7/14/16
7/23/16
10/11/17
10/12/17
10/15/17
10/16/17
7/1/18
10/1/19
8/5/21
8/11/23
8/15/23 NE
ice cream sand pig
VIP

startled by a skeleton that failed the challenge

« Reply #4489 on: February 26, 2016, 12:45:28 AM »

delete me
You can do it yourself.   ok

Just click the PROFILE button under the SEARCH feature.  On the left side of the profile page, under ACTIONS, click on DELETE THIS ACCOUNT.

Hahaha. For sure.

lol. actually jarmo is pretty fair. if im not mistaken, i once responded to thorned rose in a kind of aggressive manner (nothing too over the top) when i first saw some of his work, and my post was deleted.

as for the chris thing, i dont see what the big deal is. mygnr posters have been pretty disrespectful to him, so its natural for him to retaliate a little. may have not been the most professional thing to do, and he may not have used the clearest language, but i think its a much less significant happening than people are making it out to be.

as for his comment before, i thought it was already understood that he was just being playful with management, who if i am not mistaken, he is buds with. if he had a problem with them, im sure it could easily and would be handled in a more private manner. that goes for this time as well. hes been around for a long time, he knows these folks, hes axls bud. as far as i know anyway. very unlikely for him to jeapordize his relationship with them or his position in the guns family by suddenly turning against them in public.

i think him being there means good things in terms of cd material possibly being played live and progress being made towards a new album. i dont believe axl is going to revert the sound of his band and pretend cd never happened. i think to him that would be a de-evolutionary movement, regardless of it being what some fans may want. my guess is that chris will be featured even more heavily on the next album.

very awesome slash and del pics. i hope its a sign of good things to come.

and wow, really diggin franks image in that bottom photo. very cool.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 12:49:08 AM by rj seitz » Logged

anonymous communication sucks like a pleco

trolls spin webs i squirm like a gecko

noticed from the get go that my ego doesn't let go

mad like POTUS, less privelleged, more ghetto
kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« Reply #4490 on: February 26, 2016, 01:36:34 AM »

as for the chris thing, i dont see what the big deal is. mygnr posters have been pretty disrespectful to him, so its natural for him to retaliate a little. may have not been the most professional thing to do, and he may not have used the clearest language, but i think its a much less significant happening than people are making it out to be.

This. And I think they're happy now, as they have an excuse to dislike him even more. It's like the playground at an elementary school... you annoy someone long enough to get a reaction from him and then you act like the victim Cheesy

Very cool to see Del and Slash in the same photo by the way!

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
Thorned Rose
Legend

« Reply #4491 on: February 26, 2016, 10:06:26 AM »

I think some people just like to argue.

All I was saying. With all respect and seriousness is that considering Pitman didn't contribute as much as some other people in the band that I wouldn't miss him personally.

Take into consideration what he said via social media and its kinda hard to like him. I respect what he did on CD. He was a part of that. It isn't like Fortus leaving or someone else. he was a piece of it all, and played a role in the sound of CD, the sound that ended up driving Slash and Duff away.

I think CD is a great album. It just took a long time to come out man. People on here saying he was this hugely important member is just silly. Was he as important as Axl? Or important as Finck in the CD recordings? I don't think so.

It's whatever. We only need 1 keyboardist right? I just hope the days of 4 guitars and 2 keyboards are gone.

But don't damn me
gunslipk
Opening Act

« Reply #4492 on: February 26, 2016, 01:31:59 PM »

All I was saying. With all respect and seriousness is that considering Pitman didn't contribute as much as some other people in the band that I wouldn't miss him personally.

Take into consideration what he said via social media and its kinda hard to like him. I respect what he did on CD. He was a part of that. It isn't like Fortus leaving or someone else. he was a piece of it all, and played a role in the sound of CD, the sound that ended up driving Slash and Duff away.

I think CD is a great album. It just took a long time to come out man. People on here saying he was this hugely important member is just silly. Was he as important as Axl? Or important as Finck in the CD recordings? I don't think so.

It's whatever. We only need 1 keyboardist right? I just hope the days of 4 guitars and 2 keyboards are gone.

1. Slash and Duff didn't leave the band because of the sound. Slash himself made that clear.
2. Yes, he was important like Finck, for example. Check CD's booklet.

If you wanna bitch about some members, suit yourself. But don't try to talk about what you don't understand, because you don't know jack about music.
damnthehaters
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #4493 on: February 26, 2016, 01:35:52 PM »

Just stop!  Stop trying to back peddle.  You said he was the "most useless" member, and didn't "do anything".  The problem I have with you is that you speak as if things are fact...when in fact you don't know shit.  YOU have no friggen idea what exactly Chris brought to the table.  YOU have no idea how he has interacted with other members and what he has meant to the band.  Just because someone doesn't have song writing credits, or doesn't play a more popular instrument, does not mean that he was "useless" or didn't "do anything".  

I really have no idea what his message meant.  Maybe he's out, maybe he's not.  But if he's still in the band, I'm sure its for a reason, and certainly has a important role that YOU have no idea about.  If Axl wanted 4 keyboard players because he thought it would help, than so be it.  GNR is GNR because of members like Chris.  They all play a part.  

2002- Tacoma, WA
2006- New York, NY
2006- Everett, WA
2006- Portland, OR
2011- Denver, CO
2011- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Philadelphia, PA
2016- Seattle, WA
Thorned Rose
Legend

« Reply #4494 on: February 26, 2016, 03:57:58 PM »

You're sound kinda crazy. You are throwing logic out the window dude.  keyboards? I mean come on.

This all started because he trashed the reunion stuff. That is on him. I said he was the least important member in Gn'R. That's pretty much all I said in general. I said some other things that I won't repeat here.

For every 10 posts I make 6 are positive fun ones, 3 critical or insightful ones and maybe 1/10 of them is abrasive or overly critical. Funny how that 1/10 sticks out and staples me on here. None of you know me.

This doesn't have to be the message board vs. Thorned Rose

I've been coming here a lot longer than some of you. So just chill it.

But don't damn me
The Wight Gunner
VIP

« Reply #4495 on: February 26, 2016, 04:37:16 PM »

This doesn't have to be the message board vs. Thorned Rose

I've been coming here a lot longer than some of you. So just chill it.

Time served doesn't make you immune from being a dick, you sir are a dick....
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #4496 on: February 26, 2016, 05:01:50 PM »

This all started because he trashed the reunion stuff. That is on him. I said he was the least important member in Gn'R. That's pretty much all I said in general. I said some other things that I won't repeat here.

I don't see it that way. He didn't trash the reunion. He trashed some mygnr board members for their critical thoughts regarding anything relating to the band post 1993. Ever since the wonderful news about Slash and Duff rejoining, that hasn't been enough for some. They want Steven, they want Izzy, they want Gilby, they want Matt. They want Richard, Frank, and Chris as far away as possible because they don't belong in a "reunion". Chris has been a major part of the band for over a decade, and quite possibly beyond. So who can blame him for getting upset with a segment of the fanbase telling him he doesn't belong. Hell, you're still doing it. And no offense, but who cares how important you think he is in the annals of GNR history? Apparently Axl thinks he's important. That's all that really matters.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Bazfreak
VIP

Wololoo

« Reply #4497 on: February 26, 2016, 05:28:05 PM »

Well...he is so smart that the called this a money grab tour in his facebook page and than deleted it...to me its pretty clear that he is not fully confident he is still on....that guy is a cry baby, you dont see Frank or Fortus wasting their time dissing in social media...lost the little respect I had for him.

14/apr/2010 @Apoteose Rio | 02/oct/2011 @Rock in Rio 2011 | 20/mar/2014 @HSBC Arena Rio | 12/nov/2016 @Alllianz Park S?o Paulo | 15/nov/2016 @Est?dio Engenh?o Rio | 23/sep/2017 @ Rock in Rio 2017
OscarAxl22
VIP

« Reply #4498 on: February 26, 2016, 06:25:22 PM »

Money Grab??? He's fucking kidding himself. What was he doing the last 15 years, while he travelled around playing the classics that he had nothing to do with whilst getting paid a stack of money.

Pittman sounds like a little bitch, he'd be better served just keeping his issues In house rather then a 160 character rant on Twitter.

Spirit
Legend

« Reply #4499 on: February 26, 2016, 06:30:12 PM »

The more I think about it, I think this was just a failed attempt to scold the negative people out there. He just didn't get the point across clearly enough.

Imagine him saying the words with a mocking voice.

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
Pages: 1 ... 223 224 [225] 226 227 ... 302 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: