Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 06:34:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates
Pages: 1 ... 214 215 [216] 217 218 ... 302 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates  (Read 1535546 times)
Ginger King
VIP

Now we all know better...

« Reply #4300 on: February 01, 2016, 12:20:13 PM »

Let me know when Axl comes out and says yes that tweet was directed at Steven specifically until then why speculate or do people just like to blame Axl for everything which i think alot of people love to do and just run with it.

That Steven was at least part of the intended audience is really beyond dispute, IMO.  First, it was pretty close in time to Steven?s comments and second, once the media jumped on it and began running headlines assuming it was about Steven, if that were not the case, don?t you think they would have sent out a tweet saying ?our tweet was not directed at Steven, but the other ass clowns running town around taking credit for the reunion.??

And?who?s blaming Axl?  The band put the message out there.  He?s the leader of the band.  It?s not crazy to think that he wrote it (it does sound like his style) or that he gave the green light for it.  I just don?t see a reasonable scenario where (a) he didn?t know about it and (b) Steven wasn?t part of the intended group.
GNR4LIFEJD
Rocker

« Reply #4301 on: February 01, 2016, 02:49:15 PM »

So if it was directed at Steven why not just come out and say it don't beat around the bush. Have the guts to say we admire/respect steven but he had no bearing on Axl, Slash and duff getting back together. Remember when GNR went to tour in 2009 and everyone thought the song "sorry" was directed at slash but he even made the comment that its not who you think it was about.
Princess Leia
« Reply #4302 on: February 01, 2016, 03:20:39 PM »

So if it was directed at Steven why not just come out and say it don't beat around the bush. Have the guts to say we admire/respect steven but he had no bearing on Axl, Slash and duff getting back together. Remember when GNR went to tour in 2009 and everyone thought the song "sorry" was directed at slash but he even made the comment that its not who you think it was about.

Read the tweet. It says "many people taking credit..."

StevenTyler it?s just one of them. Or so it seems
overmatik
« Reply #4303 on: February 01, 2016, 04:21:06 PM »

What I really want is for this episode to inspire the guys to write a new Get in the Ring. There's where Axl's rants belong, on a kick ass song. hihi
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #4304 on: February 01, 2016, 05:57:54 PM »

The usual "They need to say something" vs "they shouldn't have said anything" debate!

hihi

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #4305 on: February 01, 2016, 06:04:05 PM »

I thought the tweet was funny.

When does this band ever show levity?  Rarely. 

I applaud it.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #4306 on: February 01, 2016, 06:11:51 PM »

It's sarcastic, it's taking a dig at others who try to take credit for the regrouping.... Smiley

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #4307 on: February 01, 2016, 06:13:28 PM »

Exactly.  I sure don't see it as some declaration of war on anyone.

They are having fun with it.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #4308 on: February 01, 2016, 06:15:04 PM »

It's not at a Kanye vs whoever level....  hihi

/jarmo

OscarAxl22
VIP

« Reply #4309 on: February 01, 2016, 07:42:02 PM »

I find it amusing that there has to be some sort of inquest into every little thing this band does. It was a fucking tweet (and a very obvious sarcastic fun style tweet that got its point accross) at that.

It doesn't need an inquest.  Undecided
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #4310 on: February 01, 2016, 07:51:52 PM »

I find it amusing that there has to be some sort of inquest into every little thing this band does. It was a fucking tweet (and a very obvious sarcastic fun style tweet that got its point accross) at that.

It doesn't need an inquest.  Undecided

We're fans posting on a fan forum discussing something the band tweeted for the first time as a band since the "rejoining" so it most definitely needs an inquest!!!

And who knows if we're going to get anything else from them before the April 8th show.

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #4311 on: February 01, 2016, 09:41:28 PM »

Something else....... (thanks to Kiernan at Nightrain)

Jamie Mathias Verified account
‏@BFMVJAMIE
Guns N Roses are rehearsing in the same building us... Mental! #mindblown

Jamie Mathias is the bassist in Bullet For My Valentine.

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #4312 on: February 01, 2016, 09:47:59 PM »

The lead guitarist in BFMV:

padgeBFMV ‏@MichaelPaget  3h3 hours ago
Stepped outside the rehearsal room only to hear Guns n roses rehearsing in the building across the road! Holy fuck #rocketqueen

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
gnrrock
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #4313 on: February 01, 2016, 09:53:25 PM »

Nice!
damnthehaters
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #4314 on: February 02, 2016, 12:48:07 AM »

Axl/GNR don't need to come out and say this to Steven...because it wasn't directed at just him.  If someone is addressing multiple people, they don't need to call out a specific person.  Let's move on

2002- Tacoma, WA
2006- New York, NY
2006- Everett, WA
2006- Portland, OR
2011- Denver, CO
2011- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Philadelphia, PA
2016- Seattle, WA
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #4315 on: February 02, 2016, 07:08:12 AM »

Stepped outside the rehearsal room only to hear Guns n roses rehearsing in the building across the road! Holy fuck #rocketqueen
Rocket Queen will be amazing. I loved the new band, but I've always missed Slash original solo (the last one) in this one - which is my favorite from AFD.

faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #4316 on: February 02, 2016, 09:42:58 AM »

Rocket Queen will be amazing. I loved the new band, but I've always missed Slash original solo (the last one) in this one - which is my favorite from AFD.
My favorite song of all time. I must say though, I wasn't a big fan of the long extended what seemed like 10 minute solo Slash performed during the song while playing the it with the Conspirators. I'd rather hear him go off like that during his solo spot, not in the middle of my favorite song. That's just me though.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
crash_diet
Rocker

"...too stupid to leave with nothing to loose..."

« Reply #4317 on: February 02, 2016, 10:06:20 AM »

I thought the tweet was funny.

When does this band ever show levity?  Rarely. 

I applaud it.
The usual "They need to say something" vs "they shouldn't have said anything" debate!

hihi

It's sarcastic, it's taking a dig at others who try to take credit for the regrouping.... Smiley

/jarmo

/jarmo

WOW! Universe is going crazy..!
GnR reuniting, Jarmo and D-Generation agreeing on smthing!!!! WOW!!!
 Grin Grin

This i love -------> Prostitute
...a shot of vitamin C and a bottle of booze...
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #4318 on: February 02, 2016, 10:22:16 AM »

/jarmo

[/quote]

WOW! Universe is going crazy..!
GnR reuniting, Jarmo and D-Generation agreeing on smthing!!!! WOW!!!
 Grin Grin
[/quote]

And the Groundhog didn't see his shadow today!!  Shocked

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #4319 on: February 02, 2016, 10:24:34 AM »

My chum Jarmo and I correspond every night and have a laugh about how much we have you all snowed.

Pages: 1 ... 214 215 [216] 217 218 ... 302 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: