Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 06:25:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates
Pages: 1 ... 195 196 [197] 198 199 ... 302 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates  (Read 1535476 times)
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #3920 on: November 13, 2015, 07:33:22 PM »

a new site 'll be in the air, Facebook will have updates on the tour 2016

oh rly

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #3921 on: November 13, 2015, 08:09:37 PM »

No news is good news.

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #3922 on: November 13, 2015, 08:29:07 PM »

a new site 'll be in the air, Facebook will have updates on the tour 2016

Where did you get this information?

Source??

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #3923 on: November 13, 2015, 08:30:15 PM »

People will never be pleased. Well, not all of them... Even if they reunite people will come here and cry about the setlist or why Slash is taking off his tshirt and Axl isn't.

I mean calm down people. When there will be news, we will get informed. Untill then all you can do is wait. Or you can read all the bullshit rumours on any website that "reports" on GN'R based on other rumours...

I agree with all of the above 100% ok

"Shut the fuck up."
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #3924 on: November 18, 2015, 07:16:47 PM »

Guns N' Roses - Nightrain @ Facebook

PHOTO: Nightrain rider Rj Seitz shares his love for ‪#GunsNRoses

WHAT HE SAID: I got to play a song from ‪#‎ChineseDemocracy‬ (This I Love) on the radio here when the local radio station asked if i could come in and be interviewed! I said GN'R is my favorite band and Axl doing things his own way in the face of so much pressure is really inspiring to me. I represented my Nightrain shirt for the newspaper photo too! The guy [Axl] has been a hero of mine for many years, just like Jim Morrison. Chinese Democracy inspires me to this day and gives me strength to live my life a certain way. I am very grateful for that.

‪#‎Japan‬ ‪#GNRJapan‬ ‪#‎ImOnTheNightrain‬

https://www.facebook.com/GetOnTheNightrain
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 07:18:41 PM by HBK » Logged

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #3925 on: November 19, 2015, 09:31:42 AM »

People will never be pleased. Well, not all of them... Even if they reunite people will come here and cry about the setlist or why Slash is taking off his tshirt and Axl isn't.

I mean calm down people. When there will be news, we will get informed. Untill then all you can do is wait. Or you can read all the bullshit rumours on any website that "reports" on GN'R based on other rumours...

Question for you.  Well, you and anyone else that considers that such a mission statement.  We'll open it up to the group.

If that works for you, great.  But I think we can see with how often you have to try and sell it, that its not really landing.

So...where is all this going?  Do you honestly think people, en masse, are going to suddenly say "I'll be damned.  He's right.  We should just sit and wait."

In other words, they have ignored that same premise being sold time after time and year after year, but after the 347th reading of the plea, they get onboard?

In a beautiful case of irony, how is this any different from regurgitating the same "complaints" you don't like hearing?  I see little difference, conceptually.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
sandman
Legend

« Reply #3926 on: November 19, 2015, 07:01:33 PM »

GnR just posted the lyrics below from Madagascar on FB. maybe I'm reading too much into this, but my initial reaction was: this is Axl telling us it's not happening.

I won't be told anymore, that I've been brought down in this storm
And left so far out from the shore, that I can't find my way back, my way anymore. - Name the Song

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
dmathski
Rocker

« Reply #3927 on: November 19, 2015, 07:17:04 PM »

GnR just posted the lyrics below from Madagascar on FB. maybe I'm reading too much into this, but my initial reaction was: this is Axl telling us it's not happening.

And left so far out from the shore, that I can't find my way back, my way anymore. - Name the Song

If Axl pulls out of it, and let's face it Axl holds all the cards it's all in his hands, then there is nowhere else for him to go. The new guns shows are tired and totally run it's course. He could release CD II and play small clubs and retire. Lame

August 3, 1991  Inglewood, CA. The Forum

September 30, 1992    San Diego, CA. Jack Murphy Stadium

December 31, 2001  Las Vegas, NV. The Joint

August 22, 2016 San Diego, CA. Qualcomm Sstadium
AHUGEAxlFan
Rocker

« Reply #3928 on: November 19, 2015, 07:19:07 PM »

Well, I'm not saying that's what that means, but if so, his opinion has never changed on what the songs means. Id hate for everyone to turn on you after all the hard work. Axl says fuck what people thinl, he will do what he want. Also be explains in this video

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sbFmXK5I0rc

Join the new GNR forum. GNRnow.com we need help.

I love gnr, I hope you do to! Great band

-HugeAxlfan
GnR-NOW
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #3929 on: November 19, 2015, 07:23:44 PM »

I didn't get that at all from the post, but who knows

AHUGEAxlFan
Rocker

« Reply #3930 on: November 19, 2015, 07:32:43 PM »

well, I think it's showing that they're not ditching their latest album, nor are they ditching the current band members whom took part in touring, and writing for it. Futhermore, it's shocks me how many people who said "I'm a hardcore gnr fan, I know for a fact it's estranged".

-HugeAxlfan
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #3931 on: November 19, 2015, 08:11:21 PM »

well, I think it's showing that they're not ditching their latest album, nor are they ditching the current band members whom took part in touring, and writing for it. Futhermore, it's shocks me how many people who said "I'm a hardcore gnr fan, I know for a fact it's estranged".

All the many interpretations never cease to amaze me Cheesy

"Shut the fuck up."
ice cream sand pig
VIP

startled by a skeleton that failed the challenge

« Reply #3932 on: November 20, 2015, 01:34:15 AM »

WHAT HE SAID: I got to play a song from ‪#‎ChineseDemocracy‬ (This I Love) on the radio here when the local radio station asked if i could come in and be interviewed! I said GN'R is my favorite band and Axl doing things his own way in the face of so much pressure is really inspiring to me. I represented my Nightrain shirt for the newspaper photo too! The guy [Axl] has been a hero of mine for many years, just like Jim Morrison. Chinese Democracy inspires me to this day and gives me strength to live my life a certain way. I am very grateful for that.

thanks hbk! i am very happy they posted that. quite proud of it. it was a lot of fun being in the radio station. glad they let me talk about gnr and play a song. i dont have a facebook but they were nice enough to send me a screenshot when they posted it. very cool edition to my gnr collection!

interesting! tomorrow is the anniversary of cd right? maybe we will hear something since it is kind of a special day. then again, maybe not. either way, love maddagascar. hope there is more awesome stuff like that on cd2. would love to hear a remix.

anonymous communication sucks like a pleco

trolls spin webs i squirm like a gecko

noticed from the get go that my ego doesn't let go

mad like POTUS, less privelleged, more ghetto
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #3933 on: November 20, 2015, 01:48:45 AM »

Bucket rly nailed that solo. Can't believe they softened the backingmusic to it.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 01:58:11 AM by norway » Logged

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
AHUGEAxlFan
Rocker

« Reply #3934 on: November 20, 2015, 06:38:48 AM »

thanks hbk! i am very happy they posted that. quite proud of it. it was a lot of fun being in the radio station. glad they let me talk about gnr and play a song. i dont have a facebook but they were nice enough to send me a screenshot when they posted it. very cool edition to my gnr collection!

interesting! tomorrow is the anniversary of cd right? maybe we will hear something since it is kind of a special day. then again, maybe not. either way, love maddagascar. hope there is more awesome stuff like that on cd2. would love to hear a remix.
correct me if wrong, I think it's the 22. It would be great to here a surprise remix album maybe uploaded to iTunes or some shit.   drool peace

-HugeAxlfan
overmatik
« Reply #3935 on: November 20, 2015, 07:02:37 AM »

I'm trying to read between the lines, and it's not saying what I want to hear...  Roll Eyes That line makes me think that we're simply being trolled and there's no reunion in the horizon.
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #3936 on: November 20, 2015, 07:33:36 AM »

I'm trying to read between the lines, and it's not saying what I want to hear...  Roll Eyes That line makes me think that we're simply being trolled and there's no reunion in the horizon.

Maybe that statement was meant to be paired with the "no news is good news" statement, translated into pig Latin and multiplied by the number of Tuesdays left in the year? Cheesy

"Shut the fuck up."
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #3937 on: November 20, 2015, 07:35:31 AM »

Maybe it's a quote from a song....

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« Reply #3938 on: November 20, 2015, 07:37:55 AM »

Maybe it's a quote from a song....

/jarmo

C'mon, get your tin foil hat on.

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #3939 on: November 20, 2015, 08:05:36 AM »

Sorry!

This means something...... * makes mashed potato sculpture *

hihi

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Pages: 1 ... 195 196 [197] 198 199 ... 302 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: