Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 08:37:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates
Pages: 1 ... 194 195 [196] 197 198 ... 302 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates  (Read 1535802 times)
Conan
Headliner

« Reply #3900 on: November 10, 2015, 07:32:58 AM »

Shit, it was supposed to be informative as well?  hihi

/jarmo

Well one definition of 'update' is to 'give someone the latest information' however another is to 'modernise, refurbish, recondition or re-equip...'

GNR failed on all fronts!  Grin
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #3901 on: November 10, 2015, 07:43:16 AM »

an act of updating something or someone or an updated version of something.
"an update on recently published crime figures"

They updated their Twitter feed....  Cheesy

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
AHUGEAxlFan
Rocker

« Reply #3902 on: November 10, 2015, 05:57:28 PM »

I hate how the media/press is just now reporting this. Completely ignoring the fact they said "everyone's a journalist". I bet they go onto forums and see if it's relevant, then they take things people have said about it and include it in their article. Pure click b8

Join the new GNR forum. GNRnow.com we need help.

I love gnr, I hope you do to! Great band

-HugeAxlfan
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #3903 on: November 10, 2015, 06:26:30 PM »

http://www.alternativenation.net/guns-n-roses-hint-at-reunion-read-between-the-lines/

Guns N? Roses? official Twitter account sent out some cryptic messages over the weekend, responding to reunion rumors. They tweeted: ?What ever happened to no news is good news? Of course today everyone is a journalist. If only they could read lips??

I conducted an in-depth interview with former Stone Temple Pilots and Velvet Revolver frontman Scott Weiland last night for Alternative Nation that will be posted in its entirety on Monday, and during the interview Weiland said he thinks the original Guns N? Roses lineup will reunite. When I asked him about his feud with Axl Rose in 2006 amidst rumors at the time of a Guns N? Roses reunion, Weiland had some interesting comments for Alternative Nation.

?I remember a little bit about it. There was a little going back and forth between the two of us at the time, but I think that Guns N? Roses are getting back together.?

When I pressed Weiland on how he knew, he responded: ?I just heard that.?

?We?ve heard rumors,? Weiland?s Wildabouts bassist Tommy Black added.

Weiland praised Slash?s starpower. ?I think Slash is actually a bigger star right now than Axl.? Tommy Black called Slash a ?brand.? Weiland said, ?He?s the hat.?

I also asked Weiland why he claimed Velvet Revolver were reuniting for a new album and tour in 2012, and he blamed Slash?s ex-wife for the reunion not happening following the band?s one off benefit show for John O?Brien.

?Because we did a show together, and there was talk about us getting back together, but Perla, Slash?s ex-wife, kind of put the kibosh on everything.?

?As far as getting back together, I thought at the time we would get back together and do a tour.?
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #3904 on: November 10, 2015, 06:30:31 PM »

Scott is kind of a douche, but "He's a brand.  He's the hat." is a great line.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
Annie
« Reply #3905 on: November 10, 2015, 06:43:33 PM »

http://www.alternativenation.net/guns-n-roses-hint-at-reunion-read-between-the-lines/

Guns N? Roses? official Twitter account sent out some cryptic messages over the weekend, responding to reunion rumors. They tweeted: ?What ever happened to no news is good news? Of course today everyone is a journalist. If only they could read lips??

I conducted an in-depth interview with former Stone Temple Pilots and Velvet Revolver frontman Scott Weiland last night for Alternative Nation that will be posted in its entirety on Monday, and during the interview Weiland said he thinks the original Guns N? Roses lineup will reunite. When I asked him about his feud with Axl Rose in 2006 amidst rumors at the time of a Guns N? Roses reunion, Weiland had some interesting comments for Alternative Nation.

?I remember a little bit about it. There was a little going back and forth between the two of us at the time, but I think that Guns N? Roses are getting back together.?

When I pressed Weiland on how he knew, he responded: ?I just heard that.?

?We?ve heard rumors,? Weiland?s Wildabouts bassist Tommy Black added.

Weiland praised Slash?s starpower. ?I think Slash is actually a bigger star right now than Axl.? Tommy Black called Slash a ?brand.? Weiland said, ?He?s the hat.?

I also asked Weiland why he claimed Velvet Revolver were reuniting for a new album and tour in 2012, and he blamed Slash?s ex-wife for the reunion not happening following the band?s one off benefit show for John O?Brien.

?Because we did a show together, and there was talk about us getting back together, but Perla, Slash?s ex-wife, kind of put the kibosh on everything.?

?As far as getting back together, I thought at the time we would get back together and do a tour.?

Could that alternative nation guy be more annoying and opportunistic ? He's the douche. Not Scott
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #3906 on: November 11, 2015, 10:26:25 PM »

Facebook @ Guns N' Roses - Nightrain

Hey Nightrain riders,
The Catcher has a message 4 you on the YOUR PHOTO thread.
Access here ==>> http://gunsnroses.com/forum/main/3161553?h=l#post_45934383 (LOGIN REQUIRED)
P.S.: Smurf is a creature with no sex. FYI.
Photo credits: user mojo1

ok

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
Annie
« Reply #3907 on: November 12, 2015, 08:36:59 AM »

That picture is just too darn cute. ok
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #3908 on: November 12, 2015, 03:17:11 PM »

Guns N' Roses ✔ @gunsnroses
Of course today everyone is a jouranlist.
8:36 PM - 8 Nov 2015

What ever happened to no news is good news?
8:31 PM - 8 Nov 2015

If only they could read lips...
8:39 PM - 8 Nov 2015

Surely they'll read between the lines
8:44 PM - 8 Nov 2015

Stay of execution

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
NaturalLight
Rocker

« Reply #3909 on: November 12, 2015, 03:52:28 PM »

LOL, a couple of "cryptic" tweets sent out during happy hour.
AHUGEAxlFan
Rocker

« Reply #3910 on: November 12, 2015, 03:57:32 PM »

Does anyone else think the tweets are negative reunion? I bet it could mean both but I'm not sure.

Join the new GNR forum. GNRnow.com we need help.

I love gnr, I hope you do to! Great band

-HugeAxlfan
ITARocker
VIP

"Ol? Ol? Ol?, Axl Axl!!!"

« Reply #3911 on: November 13, 2015, 03:52:52 AM »

Does anyone else think the tweets are negative reunion? I bet it could mean both but I'm not sure.

I think they're just "bimbominkia" tweets... If u want to say something to stop people's dreams & talking, just say it, stop living in your bubble. There's no more "magic" or "mistery" surrounding gnr, its' 2015, you just need to log in and say shut the fuck up.  Those kind of things bore me to death, really.
GNR2014
Rocker

We've been through this such a long long time

« Reply #3912 on: November 13, 2015, 05:59:59 AM »

I think they're just "bimbominkia" tweets... If u want to say something to stop people's dreams & talking, just say it, stop living in your bubble. There's no more "magic" or "mistery" surrounding gnr, its' 2015, you just need to log in and say shut the fuck up.  Those kind of things bore me to death, really.
+1
This kind of thing is really unprofessional and unnecessary.
kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« Reply #3913 on: November 13, 2015, 06:19:43 AM »

+1

Better be quiet then so people can bitch how there's nothing on GN'R's social media? Just because someone might not understand what these updates mean doesn't make it unprofessional and unnecessary. Maybe they're not saying "shut the fuck up" for a reason, eh?

It's pretty naive trying to find a deeper meaning in everything and then get upset and accuse someone else for being unprofessional because you couldn't find any deeper meaning.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 06:43:39 AM by kaasupoltin » Logged

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
ITARocker
VIP

« Reply #3914 on: November 13, 2015, 06:52:18 AM »

+1

Better be quiet then so people can bitch how there's nothing on GN'R's social media? Just because someone might not understand what these updates mean doesn't make it unprofessional and unnecessary. Maybe they're not saying "shut the fuck up" for a reason, eh?

I obviously don't know what they really mean,  but all this shit is obnoxius... You never speak to your fans, you never let them know about anything and then you start these kind of things... Maybe they are the ones who have to shut up today more than ever before, if they have really nothing to say. ok
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #3915 on: November 13, 2015, 06:55:15 AM »

Never ever never never ever...  Cry

Fucking hell. Talk about making something out of nothing.

They update the fans when there are plans that are confirmed. Your claim that they never do, is a lie.....

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
ITARocker
VIP

« Reply #3916 on: November 13, 2015, 07:10:21 AM »

Never ever never never ever...  Cry

Fucking hell. Talk about making something out of nothing.

They update the fans when there are plans that are confirmed. Your claim that they never do, is a lie.....

/jarmo

Dude I was just trying to say that apart from official and obvious "news", there's always been a lack of communication between the band and the fans. So, while people talk about a big rumor, maybe the biggest one in the last 20 years, you shouldn't start trolling about that. That's just my opinion, they could do whatever they want  peace, just dont like it  Kiss
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #3917 on: November 13, 2015, 07:37:15 AM »

Oh, apart from... That's why you used the word never, which really means "only on occasions when there's no official news to post". Got it.

/jarmo

Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #3918 on: November 13, 2015, 08:11:23 AM »

People will never be pleased. Well, not all of them... Even if they reunite people will come here and cry about the setlist or why Slash is taking off his tshirt and Axl isn't.

I mean calm down people. When there will be news, we will get informed. Untill then all you can do is wait. Or you can read all the bullshit rumours on any website that "reports" on GN'R based on other rumours...

Slashrose
Rocker

Twitter - @sonicmonstersk8

« Reply #3919 on: November 13, 2015, 08:13:23 AM »

a new site 'll be in the air, Facebook will have updates on the tour 2016
Pages: 1 ... 194 195 [196] 197 198 ... 302 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: