Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 06:44:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228554 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates
Pages: 1 ... 184 185 [186] 187 188 ... 302 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates  (Read 1536261 times)
babydolls
VIP

Locomotive

« Reply #3700 on: May 08, 2015, 10:35:05 AM »

RIP Errol indeed.  Very sad for the family
Peace
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #3701 on: May 14, 2015, 12:03:26 PM »

@axlrose
Grandstanding? U go Fido Widodo!!
http://edition.cnn.com/2015/05/14/entertainment/johnny-depp-australia-dog-deadline/

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #3702 on: May 15, 2015, 08:06:28 PM »

Axl Rose (@axlrose) tweeted at 6:43pm - 15 May 15:

Only a savage little man would threaten to euthanize defenseless domesticated animals (https://twitter.com/axlrose/status/599359368971169792?s=17)

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #3703 on: May 15, 2015, 08:22:26 PM »

That's true.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #3704 on: May 15, 2015, 08:39:39 PM »

Only a savage little man would threaten to euthanize defenseless domesticated animals (https://twitter.com/axlrose/status/599359368971169792?s=17)

That's true.

It's ignorant and egotistical.  Just because someone is a "celebrity" doesn't mean they're above following laws & regulations especially, IMO, when there are health issues at stake.

Doesn't Axl and the band and the entire crew ... and the rest of the world for that matter... all have to get vaccinated before being allowed to enter certain countries?  It's the same exact premise.

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
dolphins
Rocker

« Reply #3705 on: May 15, 2015, 09:05:48 PM »

That's true.

It's ignorant and egotistical.  Just because someone is a "celebrity" doesn't mean they're above following laws & regulations especially, IMO, when there are health issues at stake.

Doesn't Axl and the band and the entire crew ... and the rest of the world for that matter... all have to get vaccinated before being allowed to enter certain countries?  It's the same exact premise.

I asked BBF & he said yes they do but don't forget they might be anti vaxx in which case they might not agree with it. Not sure if some countries stop you entering if you don't have your vaxx up to date, been many years since I travelled the world. Jarmo would be able to tell you.  yes

Yes they were stupid to do what they did, all the dogs needed was to be quarantined, vet checked, papers checked & given back - what maybe less than a day?? BUT where were the dogs when the officers went onto the plane when it arrived? If they hid them where would you hide 2 little dogs in the hope they wouldn't move or bark? Why would you?  Angry

On a lighter note Axl is having fun with this - us Aussies are outraged at the thought they'd be put down & had petitions going so I think as usual it's a politician trying to be 'one of us' with his language & being 'so tough' - Aussies are laughing at him even though he's technically & legally right. As for a savage little man - I'm guessing Axl has watched an interview with him & is hoping for a response. I'll resend Axl's tweets to him to see if he ignores or responds, watch this space.   rofl
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #3706 on: May 15, 2015, 09:07:28 PM »

Is this Captain Jack Sparrow and his dogs?

I couldn't believe they'd actually go through with it.

Isn't there also an issue bringing in the monkey that plays Jack?

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
dolphins
Rocker

« Reply #3707 on: May 15, 2015, 09:53:15 PM »

Is this Captain Jack Sparrow and his dogs?

I couldn't believe they'd actually go through with it.

Isn't there also an issue bringing in the monkey that plays Jack?

OMG this is killing me,  rofl rofl rofl
I have a very confused poor non english as first language person trying to work out Fido Widodo & I can't stop laughing at Axl's tweet. So many must be googling it & scratching their heads not having a clue what it means. At least I've emailed her so her confusion will now turn to much laughter.

DGen the dogs were sent back but I read they could face problems entering America now - however I think it unlikely America will turn them around back to Australia.

No they wouldn't go through with putting the dogs down. Can you imagine a vet putting down 2 perfectly healthy dogs? The outrage and petitions going together with the jokes have been non stop here since Depp's arrival. The vet would be out of work if they did that for a start so would refuse.

The politician Barnaby Joyce just said it from the top of his boofhead without thinking what he'd create - that would only happen if animals came into the country that were disease ridden. Coming from the USA I don't know what vaccinations they'd require but apart from America having bears, moose?? maybe and I don't know what other native animals I'd say they would be disease free.

Going back to America the only dangers would be diseases from koala, kangaroo etc which they haven't come into contact with & being on a private jet means they weren't in a cargo hold with other animals either.

Don't know anything about a monkey but please don't start another round of laughter for me. I'm still trying to recover from explaining his tweet, no wonder they just reply I love you Axl cos they haven't a clue what he said.  rofl rofl
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #3708 on: May 16, 2015, 07:44:51 AM »

There's always quarantine.
I know he broke the law, but they shouldn't kill the pets because of that.

It's a bit extreme to start talking about killing them.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #3709 on: May 16, 2015, 11:26:10 PM »

There's always quarantine.
I know he broke the law, but they shouldn't kill the pets because of that.

It's a bit extreme to start talking about killing them.

The laws/regulations and the non-compliance consequences are in place because the rabies/contamination/health risks are an extreme threat issue.

The pets' owner was given 72 hours notice to get the pets out of that country or they would suffer the consequences.

The pets' owner is solely responsible for putting his pets at risk of being euthanized.

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #3710 on: May 17, 2015, 02:36:52 AM »

It is still barbaric and draconian for Barnaby boy to make a show over threatening death to two small and helpless pets because their owner didn't abide by the laws.

"Shut the fuck up."
dolphins
Rocker

« Reply #3711 on: May 17, 2015, 03:06:02 AM »

It is still barbaric and draconian for Barnaby boy to make a show over threatening death to two small and helpless pets because their owner didn't abide by the laws.

What upsets him is they bent over backwards to get the monkeys into the country so they could be used on the movie set and then Depp does this. He deliberately flouted the law.

Johnny Depp's two Yorkshire Terriers are set to "go back home" but if they brought in a serious disease it could "change all of our ways of life".

Johnny Depp will reportedly flee Australia with his dogs Boo and Pistol on Friday night, as the Agriculture Minister warns they may still face death if they are not permitted back in to the United States.

However, Mr Joyce said the animals may yet be put down, with uncertainty surrounding whether US biosecurity officers will permit them to return to the country.

Mr Joyce told ABC News he was "seriously worried" they might not have the right permits to get back into the US and could be rendered "stateless".

"The question is if he breached our laws, then did he follow the correct laws in the US?" Mr Joyce said.
"My worry is will the US let them back in? If not ... will they have anywhere to go?"

EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #3712 on: May 17, 2015, 04:04:26 PM »

The dogs were innocent pawns in this trumped up political issue, Barnaby is a vile and cruel clown.

#waronterrier hihi

The founder of the Palmer United party, Clive Palmer, said that Joyce had made Australia an international laughing stock.

?The simple solution would be to put the dogs into quarantine today, rather than threaten to kill them,?? Palmer said. ?This is nothing but an embarrassing act of grandstanding by Barnaby Joyce which will result in a bad reputation for Australia and hurt the struggling film industry on the Gold Coast.?

On Friday morning Joyce had an acrimonious exchange on the matter with the Sydney radio KISS FM host Kyle Sandilands, who accused the minister of sounding like a ?clown? and an ?idiot? in his comments about the dogs.

Joyce responded: ?That?s interesting coming from you, mate, you?re the No.1 clown on the radio.?

Sandilands said Joyce was ?an absolute joke?.

?I?m going off because you sound like an insensitive wanker, Barnaby,? he told the minister.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 04:12:01 PM by EmilyGNR » Logged

"Shut the fuck up."
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #3713 on: May 17, 2015, 04:17:00 PM »

The laws/regulations and the non-compliance consequences are in place because the rabies/contamination/health risks are an extreme threat issue.

The pets' owner was given 72 hours notice to get the pets out of that country or they would suffer the consequences.

The pets' owner is solely responsible for putting his pets at risk of being euthanized.

It was stupid and irresponsible. But I still believe threatening to kill the dogs is a bit extreme.
It just seems more like a power play.... Could be wrong, but it wouldn't be the first time somebody has to show who the boss is.  hihi

/jarmo

EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #3714 on: June 18, 2015, 06:18:06 PM »

Axl Rose ✔@axlrose
Is this Transphobic? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sZa26_esLBE ?
12:59 PM - 18 Jun 2015

"Shut the fuck up."
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #3715 on: June 18, 2015, 06:48:53 PM »

Sorry if someone already asked this, but who runs GNR facebook page?

Anyone else noticed how fucking stupid and annoying the fb page has become the last few weeks? Stupid posts that have nothing to do with gnr or lame polls.
Some people need to get some work ovet there.

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #3716 on: June 18, 2015, 10:42:43 PM »

Sorry if someone already asked this, but who runs GNR facebook page?

Anyone else noticed how fucking stupid and annoying the fb page has become the last few weeks? Stupid posts that have nothing to do with gnr or lame polls.
Some people need to get some work ovet there.

I don't find it stupid or lame, the band is on hiatus so you pick other things to chat about.

If you find it that annoying there is an unfollow option.

"Shut the fuck up."
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #3717 on: June 19, 2015, 07:06:54 AM »

Axl Rose ✔@axlrose
Is this Transphobic? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sZa26_esLBE ?
12:59 PM - 18 Jun 2015

That's classic. Love Monty Python! Cheesy

/jarmo

GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #3718 on: June 21, 2015, 11:18:26 PM »

Axl Rose ‏@axlrose
http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/special-reports/598388/wild-cats-cocaine-and-claims-of-a-police-set-up ? #freeyuyee

santiago-gnr
Rocker

Bucher

« Reply #3719 on: June 22, 2015, 03:19:34 PM »

Axl Rose ‏@axlrose
PCH n' Point Magu.... Beta said she drove by there yday n' she didn't see shit!

And new profile photo

Pages: 1 ... 184 185 [186] 187 188 ... 302 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: