Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 10:21:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228554 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates
Pages: 1 ... 180 181 [182] 183 184 ... 302 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates  (Read 1536383 times)
Ginger King
VIP

Now we all know better...

« Reply #3620 on: February 06, 2015, 01:26:25 PM »

It's a conspiracy to drive forum people insane, it is a short drive so it will probably work  hihi

You have made me smirk for the first time ever  hihi

Yes.  Well played.  hihi
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #3621 on: February 06, 2015, 01:47:36 PM »

Sweet Child Erin Everly just posted in her Facebook happy birthday Mr. Rose   love

First Slash, then Erin, now Duff and Izzy are together.  WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN???

Made me think of double rainbow...  hihi

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
Ow-So7411501
Rocker

« Reply #3622 on: February 06, 2015, 02:53:15 PM »

Im really surprised the Slash stuff hasnt been deleted.
Gunsguy
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #3623 on: February 06, 2015, 04:21:19 PM »

I think it was nice of him to say HB to Axl.  Something has changed with him, new girl, tweeting HB to Axl.  Midlife crisis? lol
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #3624 on: February 06, 2015, 04:54:32 PM »

Because the guy tweeted happy birthday?
He did a similar thing in 2012 when he wished Duff and Axl a happy birthday....

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Ow-So7411501
Rocker

« Reply #3625 on: February 06, 2015, 05:13:39 PM »

Because the guy tweeted happy birthday?
He did a similar thing in 2012 when he wished Duff and Axl a happy birthday....

/jarmo

I didnt think it would be because of Slash per se...i thought itd get deleted to quiet all of the "Reuinionists".
Princess Leia
« Reply #3626 on: February 06, 2015, 05:50:02 PM »

Duff posted in his twitter a Very happy bday to Axl  Grin  And also for Del James. Well Duff was too busy yesterday. He forgot about Del
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #3627 on: February 06, 2015, 06:21:37 PM »

I didnt think it would be because of Slash per se...i thought itd get deleted to quiet all of the "Reuinionists".

As I said, he did the same thing in 2012.....

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #3628 on: February 06, 2015, 07:45:26 PM »

/jarmo

Just a little curious here.

How come you have mentioned many times for us not to think all Axls tweets or updates come from him personally

Then

Everyone is just assuming that all these Duff/slash are from them personally....   

I don't think it can be both

Personally I think that every post may not come that person (personally).  I do however think that everyone knows what exactly is tweeted and is responsible for it.

I don't want to play the name drop game, but just say TheBaconman may know a couple of people that have many many followers on the twitter.    I have seen there phones blown up with posts and replies over things.  And even though they do not respond to everything.  Chances are if they are on twitter and something is directed in there attention, they have seen it
Princess Leia
« Reply #3629 on: February 07, 2015, 05:56:35 AM »

/jarmo

How come you have mentioned many times for us not to think all Axls tweets or updates come from him personally

Then

Everyone is just assuming that all these Duff/slash are from them personally....   

Personally I think that every post may not come that person (personally).  I do however think that everyone knows what exactly is tweeted and is responsible for it.

I don't want to play the name drop game, but just say TheBaconman may know a couple of people that have many many followers on the twitter.    I have seen there phones blown up with posts and replies over things.  And even though they do not respond to everything.  Chances are if they are on twitter and something is directed in there attention, they have seen it

Ok here is the thing. You have a twitter account under YOUR name. Sure you won?t be posting 24/7 it is normal you have somenone helping you. But  that person can?t post on your behave whatever he wants. After all anyone who reads your twitter sees your name. That means you must agree with every single word your aide is posting. It is like having a spokeperson. An aide can just polish your words. But he can?t post something you?re 100% against it. The aide is representing you not himself.

As for Axl and bday wishes. Axl may never check his twitter. But if he is checking this forum as we speak. He can still see who posted what.

Believe me the Slash happy bday twitter has been posted by fans over paradisecity.com, the oficial GN?R Facebook and unofficial forums. Even Del James follows Slash on twitter.
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #3630 on: February 07, 2015, 07:11:30 AM »

I was shocked to see that very last part about Del James, particularly that he posted and tagged a picture of him.

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
Princess Leia
« Reply #3631 on: February 07, 2015, 07:58:53 AM »

https://twitter.com/axlrose/status/564043544965701632

He he!!!  Grin   beer
Sickthings3
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #3632 on: February 08, 2015, 07:25:07 PM »

/jarmo

Then

Ok here is the thing. You have a twitter account under YOUR name. Sure you won?t be posting 24/7 it is normal you have somenone helping you. But  that person can?t post on your behave whatever he wants. After all anyone who reads your twitter sees your name. That means you must agree with every single word your aide is posting. It is like having a spokeperson. An aide can just polish your words. But he can?t post something you?re 100% against it. The aide is representing you not himself.

As for Axl and bday wishes. Axl may never check his twitter. But if he is checking this forum as we speak. He can still see who posted what.

Believe me the Slash happy bday twitter has been posted by fans over paradisecity.com, the oficial GN?R Facebook and unofficial forums. Even Del James follows Slash on twitter.

Also, Jarmo was talking about the GnR twitter account saying don't think it's always Axl. he didn't say anything about Axl not tweeting from his account.
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #3633 on: February 08, 2015, 09:35:09 PM »

/jarmo

Then

Also, Jarmo was talking about the GnR twitter account saying don't think it's always Axl. he didn't say anything about Axl not tweeting from his account.

Ok thanks for clearing that up!
italian queen
« Reply #3634 on: February 09, 2015, 03:52:59 AM »

https://twitter.com/DuffMcKagan/status/563489529416265729

New Duff and Izzy pic  beer

Izzy looks so bad ass   Cool   Grin

Wow Izzy looks great!!
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #3635 on: February 09, 2015, 09:29:34 PM »

Yeaaahhhh !!!!

beer

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #3636 on: February 14, 2015, 08:51:41 PM »

Axl just professed his love for me for the whole world to see!!!  love

From Axl's twitter:
Axl Rose ‏@axlrose 
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
Ginger King
VIP

Now we all know better...

« Reply #3637 on: February 15, 2015, 01:03:55 PM »

So...Axl thanked Slash!?!  OMG.
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #3638 on: February 15, 2015, 02:10:32 PM »

Then

There is no reason to have to establish plausible deniability for Slash or Duff in case its needed down the line.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #3639 on: February 15, 2015, 03:24:50 PM »

What I said was that I don't believe Axl uses the Guns N' Roses Twitter account to post his tweets and have conversations with people. That's it.
Axl's tweets are on his own Twitter account.

/jarmo

Pages: 1 ... 180 181 [182] 183 184 ... 302 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: