Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 22, 2024, 05:22:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228489 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates
Pages: 1 ... 166 167 [168] 169 170 ... 302 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates  (Read 1518474 times)
sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #3340 on: December 12, 2013, 11:50:29 AM »

you gotta love the dueling guitar twitter feud lol

I gotta say, I've always found it lame when people hide behind social media to air their gripes about people they know.  Just say it in person and hash it out already.
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #3341 on: December 12, 2013, 12:01:19 PM »

I gotta say, I've always found it lame when people hide behind social media to air their gripes about people they know.  Just say it in person and hash it out already.

I mean there is no way to be certain that they are in fact talking about each other in those tweets...but they really seem like they are....

and one of the mods over there says he knows for a fact... i have no reason to think hes lying

GNR is always good for some soap opera material

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #3342 on: December 12, 2013, 12:17:22 PM »

I mean there is no way to be certain that they are in fact talking about each other in those tweets...but they really seem like they are....

and one of the mods over there says he knows for a fact... i have no reason to think hes lying

GNR is always good for some soap opera material

Yup. UK Subs confirmed that DJ was in fact talking about Ron in his "Don't bite the hand that feeds" tweet from last week, and I tend to trust him, as he's been in contact with management lately.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 12:40:46 PM by sofine11 » Logged
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #3343 on: December 12, 2013, 01:02:22 PM »

On the other hand, at least the band is communicating in SOME capacity.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #3344 on: December 12, 2013, 02:14:49 PM »

Anyone else wonder if Axl is oblivious to the recent infighting?
Rainfox
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #3345 on: December 12, 2013, 02:22:48 PM »

Infighting? Who said what and when?
sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #3346 on: December 12, 2013, 02:55:36 PM »

Infighting? Who said what and when?

Per their recent tweets, DJ & Ron appear to be somewhat at odds...
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #3347 on: December 12, 2013, 03:13:18 PM »

Oh, I assume as much.  If Ron can't even get a callback in 2 weeks, I can't see the argument he's monitoring their Twitter at all times.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #3348 on: December 12, 2013, 03:19:08 PM »

Oh, I assume as much.  If Ron can't even get a callback in 2 weeks, I can't see the argument he's monitoring their Twitter at all times.

I figured this is the case here, and Ron can most likely take care of himself.

His recent tweet does, however, put this statement he made earlier this year into perspective, especially now that we now it was Ron that DJ was referring to...

The only thing that?s definite is that nothing is definite.  Life isn?t definite.  People get sick, people die, people disagree, people need something else.  And there are always wolves in the fold, usually not the people you?d think?  one will always get in, manipulate their way into a buddy position, then try to weaken other relationships.  Those people eventually show their true colors.  It?s fine, part of life ? I?m in it for the love of music, the love of playing, and to give the best moment I can for the fans.  And no one has the power to take that away.
Ali
Legend

Waiting for Promised Land....

« Reply #3349 on: December 12, 2013, 03:43:34 PM »

I figured this is the case here, and Ron can most likely take care of himself.

His recent tweet does, however, put this statement he made earlier this year into perspective, especially now that we now it was Ron that DJ was referring to...

The only thing that?s definite is that nothing is definite.  Life isn?t definite.  People get sick, people die, people disagree, people need something else.  And there are always wolves in the fold, usually not the people you?d think?  one will always get in, manipulate their way into a buddy position, then try to weaken other relationships.  Those people eventually show their true colors.  It?s fine, part of life ? I?m in it for the love of music, the love of playing, and to give the best moment I can for the fans.  And no one has the power to take that away.

Not necessarily.  We really have no way of knowing who Ron was referring to there, unless we ask him directly.  It could be DJ, or someone in management, etc.  It's tough to know.

Ali
dolphins
Rocker

« Reply #3350 on: December 12, 2013, 06:58:00 PM »

I'm sure Axl knows what's going on as it's his band, however he's not going to be the bad guy getting involved in their personal issues. He's not silly, look what happened when it was him involved in personal arguments with other band members way back - he still gets a lot of blame as being the one in the wrong.

It's up to management to sort out these issues between any of the band members, they have a great lineup & we don't want to lose any of them.  no
JeffK
Rocker

« Reply #3351 on: December 12, 2013, 07:30:06 PM »

People disagree and argue with eachother all the time, especially in bands. I'm sure they'll make up and be all smiles once the tour starts...if in fact they are feuding right now...that's still not certain. On another note, over at mygnr this has turned into a 20 page Dj bashing hate fest. I love both guys, but honestly Bumble started this with his original comments that seem to be directed at Dj about buddying up with Axl and weakening Bumbles relationship with Axl...if that's what he was referring to. Then openly criticizing Axl and GNR about how they interfere with his solo stuff. I don't think DJ's comments were out of line and why did Bumble wait 10 days to respond? It seems to me that Bumble is getting jealous of Dj...he came into the band and was instantly very close to Axl and was probably given a lot of parts that Bumble wanted to play. I really hope they work things out because this is an incredible lineup and it would be terrible to see anyone leave the band.

2006: Edmonton
2010: Calgary
2010: Saskatoon
2012: Las Vegas (x2)
2014: Las Vegas (x2)
2016: Las Vegas
2016: Toronto
2017: Regina
2017: Edmonton
JeffK
Rocker

« Reply #3352 on: December 12, 2013, 07:42:14 PM »

Everyone in this band have other projects...Dj has Sixx AM, Fortus has the Dead Daisies, Dizzy has hookers and Blow etc... So why is Bumble the only one who complains about his solo stuff getting interfered with? They all know that GNR is their main priority and they work around GNR's schedule when they can but know they need to drop everything at a moments notice when GNR comes calling. It's not like Bumble is the only one who has troubles getting his side projects worked on. They all have the same problems to deal with when it comes to their side projects, but Bumble is the only one who publicly complains about it. I love Bumble and would HATE to see him go but he needs to handle his frustration in a more professional manner.

JeffK
Rocker

« Reply #3353 on: December 12, 2013, 08:51:44 PM »

Bumble just posted the add for Hell & Heaven festival with a smiley face, so that's nice to see he seems excited to start the guns tour.

The Wight Gunner
VIP

« Reply #3354 on: December 13, 2013, 01:19:13 AM »

Bumble just posted the add for Hell & Heaven festival with a smiley face, so that's nice to see he seems excited to start the guns tour.

A smile, nah that's just wind....  Wink
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #3355 on: December 26, 2013, 03:59:42 AM »

axlrose: Big Thanx 2 all r fans, r crew, the band, r friends, families n' all r supporters this last yr n' over the yrs! Happy Holidays! Merry Xmas!

axlrose: Hope every1 had a good yr! Wish every1 a Happy New Year n' a better next yr! Peace!! Axl

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #3356 on: January 01, 2014, 07:40:28 PM »

Axl Rose ‏@axlrose 34m
Happy New Year's Bitches!!

snead hearn
Rocker

LORD OF THE BARNYARD

« Reply #3357 on: January 07, 2014, 09:28:02 AM »

Tommy Stinson ‏@tommy_stinson 5 Jan

Having some thumb twiddlin good times now! I need a job. Maybe just a paper route? At least it would give me a reason to go somewhere. hmmm

May 9, 1988 Felt Forum, NYC
December 5, 2002 Madison Square Garden, NYC
May 17, 2006 Hammerstein Ballroom, NYC
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #3358 on: February 10, 2014, 05:27:42 PM »

axlrose: Just enjoying the lion's share of some tasty baby Giraffica sliders! Mmmmm! What'll them crazy Danes think of next!

If you don't get the joke: 'Surplus' giraffe put down at Copenhagen Zoo

/jarmo
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 05:42:41 PM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Boromir
VIP

« Reply #3359 on: February 11, 2014, 06:27:23 AM »

axlrose: But seriously, let me get this straight... The Danes killed a 2yr old baby giraffe, chopped it up n' fed him to the lions (allegedly in front of kids) to avoid inbreeding rather than find a place for it. Maybe this is a big problem over there I don't know but I'm not getting how this deters siblings n' various other assorted Danish family members from fuckin' each other?! J/k Smiley

Keep Calm and Listen to Guns N' Roses!
Pages: 1 ... 166 167 [168] 169 170 ... 302 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: