Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 22, 2024, 05:21:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228489 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates
Pages: 1 ... 165 166 [167] 168 169 ... 302 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates  (Read 1518471 times)
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #3320 on: October 15, 2013, 11:13:24 PM »

Let's hope another European leg is also planned for next year!!!...  ok
JeffK
Rocker

« Reply #3321 on: October 16, 2013, 12:21:32 AM »

They haven't done a Canadian tour since January 2010...they've done a couple of random shows out east since then, but they should be doing another Canadian tour soon...hopefully!!

2006: Edmonton
2010: Calgary
2010: Saskatoon
2012: Las Vegas (x2)
2014: Las Vegas (x2)
2016: Las Vegas
2016: Toronto
2017: Regina
2017: Edmonton
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #3322 on: October 16, 2013, 08:29:29 AM »

didnt they just do Montreal , Toronto and Quebec City? 

I know Canada is a lot bigger than that tho  Smiley

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
JeffK
Rocker

« Reply #3323 on: October 16, 2013, 12:02:31 PM »

didnt they just do Montreal , Toronto and Quebec City? 

I know Canada is a lot bigger than that tho  Smiley
Like I said...they did a couple of random shows out east...they haven't done an actual tour here since January 2010. For me to go to Toronto or Montreal to see a show would be like going from Seattle to New York. Although I did go to Vegas for 2 shows...but it was also a week long vacation.

Gavgnr
VIP

« Reply #3324 on: October 16, 2013, 05:04:28 PM »

I talked to DJ in Vegas last month after one of the Motley shows and he said they have all of next year booked for touring. I asked about a Canadian tour but he said he didn't know where they were gonna tour, just knew that they were going to tour all year.

Good to hear! Did DJ say anything about new music?

‘Get busy livin’, or get busy dyin’
sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #3325 on: October 16, 2013, 05:44:49 PM »

I talked to DJ in Vegas last month after one of the Motley shows and he said they have all of next year booked for touring. I asked about a Canadian tour but he said he didn't know where they were gonna tour, just knew that they were going to tour all year.

Definitely hope the tour is in support of the next album.  I'll be happy to see them if they come to Chicago either way, but here's hopin!
JeffK
Rocker

« Reply #3326 on: October 16, 2013, 06:45:33 PM »

Trust me...there were A LOT of questions I wanted to ask him...but he was on his way to some photo shoot at one of the displays at the Hard Rock right after the Motley show, then had to get to an after party with his wife and sister, but was nice enough to stop for some quick pictures. I knew about Bumble clearing his schedule for early next year and was pretty sure it was for a Guns tour so I asked him if they had any plans to tour just to confirm the speculation. I would've loved to ask him about new music and about another possible residency in Vegas...but his photographer was trying to hurry him along...but DJ made sure he took pictures with everyone who wanted one...VERY NICE GUY!! But I didn't want to be one of those annoying fans who was holding everyone else up by asking a bunch of questions. His wife actually asked me to take some pictures of her and her friend and DJ was about to leave and his wife said "hold on my buddy needs a picture with you" so DJ stopped and she took my phone and took the pictures of me and DJ herself. DJ, his wife and his sister were all extremely nice to meet.

Gavgnr
VIP

« Reply #3327 on: October 16, 2013, 06:56:52 PM »

Thanks for responding. Great that you got to meet DJ, he seems like a really good bloke \m/

dolphins
Rocker

« Reply #3328 on: October 18, 2013, 10:57:33 PM »

I've noticed on Axl's twitter account he has nobody he follows yet he retweets things. Does he follow people but can hide who they are & if not does he know that retweeting won't work if he doesn't follow anyone? I know he's not stupid & Beta would be computer literate so which of the above is correct?
 Huh
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #3329 on: October 19, 2013, 05:12:55 AM »

I've noticed on Axl's twitter account he has nobody he follows yet he retweets things. Does he follow people but can hide who they are & if not does he know that retweeting won't work if he doesn't follow anyone? I know he's not stupid & Beta would be computer literate so which of the above is correct?
 Huh

He only retweets 'gunsnroses' if you notice. He can probably log into that account.

u sure following is needed 4 retweet?
« Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 05:14:32 AM by norway » Logged

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
dolphins
Rocker

« Reply #3330 on: October 19, 2013, 07:39:29 AM »

Huh

He only retweets 'gunsnroses' if you notice. He can probably log into that account.

My understanding is when you retweet it goes to the people you follow, otherwise where does it go? That is the idea of retweets, it goes to the people you follow & they can do the same if they want to their followers.
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #3331 on: October 19, 2013, 11:06:15 AM »

Huh

My understanding is when you retweet it goes to the people you follow, otherwise where does it go? That is the idea of retweets, it goes to the people you follow & they can do the same if they want to their followers.

You don't need to follow someone to retweet their messages.

The retweet goes to the people that follow you. The thousands of people following Axl gets his retweets.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 11:09:55 AM by Spirit » Logged

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
Gavgnr
VIP

« Reply #3332 on: October 24, 2013, 07:01:29 AM »

Not a Facebook or Twitter update, but worthy of mention here I guess. Fernando just posted this on night train

"Hi there community, I know that you guys have been looking for an update for some time now; I am sorry that we haven't been able to share any. And this is not one that makes up the time that has passed since I last reached out.

We have spent some time getting our bearings back in tact after many moons of touring and we are putting together a game plan to give you what you need the most, information.

Thanks for your loyalty and know that there will something coming up soon."
Fernando Lebeis

Very positive step imo

cineater
Legend

« Reply #3333 on: October 28, 2013, 12:09:58 AM »

DJ gave a preview of his new shirts.  The Heart Breaker shirt is really cool.

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
Annie
« Reply #3334 on: October 29, 2013, 01:07:14 PM »

Some people have suggested that this shirt was inspired by the super sexy Bitty Ted of Gisborne! beer
Needless to say I will be ordering some for me and a few Bitty Ted fans!

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #3335 on: October 29, 2013, 01:15:59 PM »

Some people have suggested that this shirt was inspired by the super sexy Bitty Ted of Gisborne! beer

A bunch of kids have had teddy bears for decades before you jumped on the Ted bandwagon.....  ok

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Annie
« Reply #3336 on: October 29, 2013, 01:25:41 PM »

A bunch of kids have had teddy bears for decades before you jumped on the Ted bandwagon.....  ok

/jarmo
A few of Bitty Ted's facebook friends suggested this, not me  hihi But we were front row center at the Brooklyn Bowl. DJ did smile at us and Tommy wanted me to give Bitty Ted to Axl. I declined because as much as we would love to meet Axl someday, we cannot be separated. beer Anyway we will make a cool video when we get the shirt. And we did make a Teddy Ashba for a good friend.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #3337 on: December 11, 2013, 12:52:33 PM »

tommy_stinson: Derp.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #3338 on: December 12, 2013, 11:03:54 AM »

Anyone who uses your conflicts as their pedestal is just revealing their own opportunistic character... ever have to work w some1 like that?

-Bumblefoot

Huh
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #3339 on: December 12, 2013, 11:30:35 AM »

you gotta love the dueling guitar twitter feud lol

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
Pages: 1 ... 165 166 [167] 168 169 ... 302 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: