Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 22, 2024, 12:55:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228490 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates
Pages: 1 ... 147 148 [149] 150 151 ... 302 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates  (Read 1517655 times)
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #2960 on: October 07, 2011, 09:15:26 PM »

Wondering who writes Guns N' Roses Facebook posts? The man himself?

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
LordRazZ
VIP

I haven't updated this section in years. Tada.

« Reply #2961 on: October 07, 2011, 10:19:21 PM »

Wondering who writes Guns N' Roses Facebook posts? The man himself?

I heard it was a collaboration...but that sounds a little Axlesque to me

The last time I edited my signature, I still had ICQ.  That's crazy.
Fingers
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #2962 on: October 07, 2011, 10:27:35 PM »

Who writes most of them? Fernando? The holiday ones sound like Axl, IMO.

libertad
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #2963 on: October 07, 2011, 10:42:47 PM »

Who writes most of them? Fernando? The holiday ones sound like Axl, IMO.

That was signed by Axl though, wasn't it?

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #2964 on: October 07, 2011, 10:55:23 PM »

GN'R Facebook:

Love it Hate it Accept it Debate it - You want 8 o'clock shows go find F-R-I-E-N-D-S or hit a cinema somewhere.. or you wanna be informed go catch the 10 o'clock news.. this is Rock N' Roll! Treat yourself don't cheat yourself thinking you're gonna go to school or work or whatever you "normally" do the next day. Oh and remember before you get high and never want to come down. "you can have anything you want but you better not take it from me!" This is Guns N'Roses and when the time is right the stage will ignite. Looking forward to sharing that with rockers soon!

Fuck yeah!!! This is why I love this band.  I can not wait for these shows!!!!
cineater
Legend

« Reply #2965 on: October 07, 2011, 11:35:20 PM »

Stayed up till 3:40 watching them at Rio and got back up at 6 to go into work.  There's no skipping tomorrow but it really helps when you're still flying off of seeing GNR the night before.  Cheesy

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #2966 on: October 07, 2011, 11:38:10 PM »

Luckily my show is a Saturday. No need to worry about getting up early.
14 Yrs Of Silence
VIP

AXL SLASH DUFF = GOAT

« Reply #2967 on: October 07, 2011, 11:40:03 PM »

I imagine even if its not written by Axl, it gets his blessing.  Its exactly what I've been saying for years.  I'm taking off the day after the show I'm going to in NJ.  It will just make the whole thing more enjoyable knowing I have a 3 day weekend after the show.

I have something I want to do with Guns N' Roses...That can be a long career or it can be a short explosive career-as long as it gets out in a big way. - Axl Rose 7/6/86
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #2968 on: October 08, 2011, 02:28:11 AM »

GN'R Facebook:

Love it Hate it Accept it Debate it - You want 8 o'clock shows go find F-R-I-E-N-D-S or hit a cinema somewhere.. or you wanna be informed go catch the 10 o'clock news.. this is Rock N' Roll! Treat yourself don't cheat yourself thinking you're gonna go to school or work or whatever you "normally" do the next day. Oh and remember before you get high and never want to come down. "you can have anything you want but you better not take it from me!" This is Guns N'Roses and when the time is right the stage will ignite. Looking forward to sharing that with rockers soon!

Hell yeah! I've been having fun replying to the "fans" on facebook. Fuck 'em. They won't be missed at the shows.

Axl is God.
willow
Legend

AKA Amyl

« Reply #2969 on: October 08, 2011, 08:13:24 AM »

GN'R Facebook:

Hell yeah!! I am not a late night person but if I got back home or back too the hotel before midnight I would feel totally cheated!! lol Suck it up people. Whats one day of work without sleep? lol

Forgive them that tear down my soul,
bless them that they might grow old.
And free them so that they may know,
that it's never too late.
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #2970 on: October 08, 2011, 08:19:34 AM »

GN'R Facebook:

Mark me down in the "LOVE IT" column.

I'm bringing a "newbie" to the Detroit show on December 1, which is a Thursday. I told her before I even bought the ticket that she'd need the next day off work that way I don't have to hear about it during and after the show.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
ClintroN
The board won't let me use a longer name than this!
Legend

Gimme some fuckin' Democracy

« Reply #2971 on: October 09, 2011, 07:29:54 AM »

FUKK THAT SHIT!!
ive had AXL's back with all the nay sayers over the years only because im a fan and believe in him and this era of the band!!

.......................but ive had it, if AXL cannot appreciate us working class people who have to stick to being on time to make a living then fuk em!!
he just doesnt care does he??    fare enough if it happens every now n' then but this happens EVERYTIME they play...

ill always love GNFNRS!!!   BUT AXL, YOU'VE LOST MY RESPECT MAN...TOTALLY!! 

www.myspace.com/killmondays

GNR - Brizvegas - AUSTRALIA
June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
crash_diet
Rocker

"...too stupid to leave with nothing to loose..."

« Reply #2972 on: October 09, 2011, 07:36:15 AM »

FUKK THAT SHIT!!
ive had AXL's back with all the nay sayers over the years only because im a fan and believe in him and this era of the band!!

.......................but ive had it, if AXL cannot appreciate us working class people who have to stick to being on time to make a living then fuk em!!
he just doesnt care does he??    fare enough if it happens every now n' then but this happens EVERYTIME they play...

i think you are one of the reasons for that comments by GnR on FB.  smoking
You ve had Axl's back over the years?? Ha ha ha...Well, nobody asked you to, nobody traded  that for an early concert...
If people "got Axl s back" this way, what a hater may say then?

Enjoy cinema theaters and big blockbusters openings - that ends up at 12 o' clock .... confused

This i love -------> Prostitute
...a shot of vitamin C and a bottle of booze...
ClintroN
The board won't let me use a longer name than this!
Legend

Gimme some fuckin' Democracy

« Reply #2973 on: October 09, 2011, 07:59:03 AM »

FUKK THAT SHIT!!

You ve had Axl's back over the years?? Ha ha ha...Well, nobody asked you to, nobody traded  that for an early concert...

Enjoy cinema theaters and big blockbusters openings - that ends up at 12 o' clock .... confused

hey man, im still a fan so why give me shit dude?Huh  cant u respect others opinions??  I knew straight away id get a reply like that..'no one asked you to'' bla bla bla!!   
n' here you are saying im the reason for there comments???HAHAHAHAH!!  i stick up for what i believe in....but NOW, i dont believe in AXL's excuses. Keep licking ass dude, its gonna get you fare!!

www.myspace.com/killmondays

GNR - Brizvegas - AUSTRALIA
June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
cyllan
Constantly on tour
VIP

FABRICATI DIEM PUNC

« Reply #2974 on: October 09, 2011, 03:56:18 PM »

GN'R Facebook:

Brilliant - I love it!  There's no longer any excuse for people to moan about the wait between acts being too long or that they were unprepared for the show to finish late.  It's all there in black and white; they won't be taking any shit from anyone, and if you don't like it, then don't bother turning up.  Cool

"I never thought all the love I was lookin? for
Could ever be so close to me?"
Ali
Legend

Waiting for Promised Land....

« Reply #2975 on: October 09, 2011, 04:57:32 PM »

FUKK THAT SHIT!!

hey man, im still a fan so why give me shit dude?Huh  cant u respect others opinions??  I knew straight away id get a reply like that..'no one asked you to'' bla bla bla!!   
n' here you are saying im the reason for there comments???HAHAHAHAH!!  i stick up for what i believe in....but NOW, i dont believe in AXL's excuses. Keep licking ass dude, its gonna get you fare!!

Good for you for expressing yourself. To me, this is just saying "it is what it is. Take it or leave it." Not an excuse or explanation.

Ali
damnthehaters
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #2976 on: October 09, 2011, 08:14:35 PM »

FUKK THAT SHIT!!

Dude, all they are saying is that they will be on later in the night so it doesn't surprise people when they come out at 11 or 11:30. Does between 11 and 11:30 bother you?
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 08:18:06 PM by damnthehaters » Logged

2002- Tacoma, WA
2006- New York, NY
2006- Everett, WA
2006- Portland, OR
2011- Denver, CO
2011- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Philadelphia, PA
2016- Seattle, WA
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #2977 on: October 09, 2011, 08:44:57 PM »

FUKK THAT SHIT!!

You're seeing the other side of the issue.

Maybe the fact that he doesn't go on before your bedtime unless he can give you a show that's worth the money you paid means that he cares more than mos others?

He doesn't go out there at 9PM sharp and does his act only so you can go home before 11PM....

Axl's being himself. He's always been the same. It's amusing how you realized that now.

Where have you been?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
The Hinge
Headliner

Here Today...and every bloody day

« Reply #2978 on: October 10, 2011, 12:11:07 AM »

Who expects a GNR concert to be on time Huh Why is this even an issue these days ?
For 20 years they've operated like this and its just the norm, its what they do.
Be thankful they are actually playing shows I say......instead of carrying on like a unit

'Most organized religions make a mockery of humanity'
Conan
Headliner

« Reply #2979 on: October 10, 2011, 12:11:32 AM »

FUKK THAT SHIT!!

Don't like it? Don't go. No-one's got their gun to your head. If you want to go, deal with the fact that you ARE going to have a late night. Axl and Gn'R care about their fans, or they'd just turn up "phone in" the performance and leave.That is the complete opposite of what is happening.

What is happening is that we are getting 3+ hour concerts night after night, the band playing out of their skin, bringing back old favourites like Estranged and Don't Cry, apparently working up new rarely played songs like OMG and all seemingly at fan request.

That this isn't enough for you, shows what an arsehole YOU are. Not them.  At least now it's stated publicly. Come to their shows or don't. But they ARE likely to go on late.
Pages: 1 ... 147 148 [149] 150 151 ... 302 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: