Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 01:46:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228478 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates
Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 302 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates  (Read 1516488 times)
sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #2600 on: May 25, 2011, 03:53:00 PM »

Hmm, did anyone think to ask about the status of the next album or what DJ's been doing in the studio??
LunsJail
Legend

Mark it zero!!!

« Reply #2601 on: May 25, 2011, 03:57:16 PM »

Think about this in regards to all these potential questions: half the time the band members don't seem to know what's going on. So I don't imagine the person running the GNR twitter page knows a whole hell of a lot more.

You should have seen the cover they wanted to do. It wasn't a glove, believe me.
sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #2602 on: May 25, 2011, 04:08:10 PM »

Think about this in regards to all these potential questions: half the time the band members don't seem to know what's going on. So I don't imagine the person running the GNR twitter page knows a whole hell of a lot more.

Good point.
Ali
Legend

Waiting for Promised Land....

« Reply #2603 on: May 25, 2011, 04:37:47 PM »

I think the most important thing is that as Ron has reiterated time and again, he wouldn't say anything anyway because it isn't his place to do so.  So, even if they do know something, they aren't going to tell us through unofficial channels, so there is no point in asking.

Ali
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #2604 on: May 25, 2011, 04:41:57 PM »

Good point.

That's not really true...

If Fernando or Del runs the GN'R twitter, I'd be comfortable in saying that they are probably more in the loop as apposed to band members. Especially if it's Fernando, you would have to think that he knows alot of information, considering his and Beta's relationship with Axl.

Fernando, Beta and Del are part of the inner GN'R family, so it would make sense that they would often hear what's happening in regards to the band. Then I think when things are confirmed and stuff, then the actual band would be informed.

I'm not being sarcastic here, this is how I genuinely see how things would happen.
sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #2605 on: May 25, 2011, 04:54:28 PM »

I believe that they know more than we do, I think that's obvious.  However, if Axl's negotiating the release for the next album as we speak behind the scenes, they could very well have no idea.  Keep in mind Ron said he found out that CD was coming out when the official announcement from management was made.  I don't see why the next album would be much different in regard to what they are told.

In a time where leaks and misinformation are running rampant, I wouldn't be surprised if Axl's playing his cards close to his chest again in regard to the business side of things and pending plans. 

Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if only Axl & DJ and some techs are aware that DJ's added his guitar for the next album, if in fact that's what he's been doing with Axl. 
Z?phyr
VIP

« Reply #2606 on: May 25, 2011, 05:31:35 PM »

checked out the imposter's twitter account... the guy really needs a reality check ! someone stop him...

"It Ain't Rocket Science"
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #2607 on: May 25, 2011, 09:22:11 PM »

Richard Fortus
first day of Thin Lizzy rehearsals. ***damn this is fun! My life sure don't suck! Playing harmony solos with Scott Gorham! Just like i did when i was 12, in my bedroom. Only this time, he's actually standing next to me! Woohoo!
about an hour ago

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #2608 on: May 25, 2011, 10:58:42 PM »

checked out the imposter's twitter account... the guy really needs a reality check ! someone stop him...

@leotri
@gunsnroses Are you preparing something new to rock in rio???

@gunsnroses
@leotri "always prepping for something that we haven't done yet!" i think there some music lying around for that Wink

So is this BS then?
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #2609 on: May 25, 2011, 11:53:50 PM »

@leotri

@gunsnroses
@leotri "always prepping for something that we haven't done yet!" i think there some music lying around for that Wink

So is this BS then?
No, he's talking about an Axl Rose imposter.  Which is why the @gunsnroses chat last night referenced that only @axlrose is the real deal.

At least that's what I think Zephyr is talking about.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #2610 on: May 26, 2011, 08:46:23 AM »

To clear up some confusion:

There's an Axl imposter on Twitter. Axl's Twitter account is twitter.com/axlrose. Nothing else.

The other thing that seems to confuse some are these latest GN'R tweets. Some people are taking what was said, and making assumptions based on them.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
richwoman
VIP

« Reply #2611 on: May 26, 2011, 09:12:22 AM »

^^ it was prompted by a girl who they replied to and noticed she followed an imposter they just said said to follow who she wanted but there was only one real Axl Rose on twitter. By the way guns n roses hit 9 million on facebook  ok
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #2612 on: May 26, 2011, 09:25:31 AM »

GTFO
really go  GUNS N ROSES FACEBOOK !
awesome ' ok

the one an only horsey !
Z?phyr
VIP

« Reply #2613 on: May 26, 2011, 09:31:06 AM »

@leotri

@gunsnroses

So is this BS then?
No, he's talking about an Axl Rose imposter.  Which is why the @gunsnroses chat last night referenced that only @axlrose is the real deal.

At least that's what I think Zephyr is talking about.

Yep that's what I was talking about, didn't want to mention the twitter account in question and give the guy some more attention ;-) but was quite funny checking it out...
I hope he had his reality check by now !

PS: Congratz Gunners 9 Mill wtf !!!

Cheers

Z?phyr
VIP

« Reply #2614 on: May 26, 2011, 09:37:02 AM »

Richard Fortus
first day of Thin Lizzy rehearsals. ***damn this is fun! My life sure don't suck! Playing harmony solos with Scott Gorham! Just like i did when i was 12, in my bedroom. Only this time, he's actually standing next to me! Woohoo!
about an hour ago

Anyone from Belgium going to the Thin Lizzy concert this summer? The last show of the tour is in Belgium July 31 !
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 09:41:46 AM by Z?phyr » Logged

cineater
Legend

« Reply #2615 on: May 26, 2011, 06:38:24 PM »

I'm going to take a wild guess at the Tommy playing with the GNR twitter.  I'm thinking the two holders (outside of Axl) of the GNR twitter account are in LA.  So Tommy has taken a quick trip to LA before he hits Chicago maybe to sign his contract for the next GNR tour?  He seems in a pretty playful mood so I'm thinking Jager.  If you have Jager, you have Dizzy and where Dizzy is, Del's close by.  So Tommy, Dizzy and Del were out getting buzzed and decided to play with the GNR twitter account.

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #2616 on: May 26, 2011, 07:14:34 PM »

I'm going to take a wild guess at the Tommy playing with the GNR twitter.  I'm thinking the two holders (outside of Axl) of the GNR twitter account are in LA.  So Tommy has taken a quick trip to LA before he hits Chicago maybe to sign his contract for the next GNR tour?  He seems in a pretty playful mood so I'm thinking Jager.  If you have Jager, you have Dizzy and where Dizzy is, Del's close by.  So Tommy, Dizzy and Del were out getting buzzed and decided to play with the GNR twitter account.

Wow, nice guess.  Grin

Who knows, if they mentioned something about The General, which is Tommys' nickname, it could well be spot on....

And yes, where there's Dizzy.....there's Jager.  hihi
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #2617 on: May 27, 2011, 05:41:03 PM »

gunsnroses: Friday Fact, Memorial Day started after the Civil War as Decoration Day to honor soldiers who died in battle. http://bit.ly/kqnk1Y #np ☮

bumblefoot: Just finished mixing & mastering two songs by Hooper https://www.facebook.com/hooperdrivestheboat

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Boromir
VIP

« Reply #2618 on: May 28, 2011, 03:40:08 AM »

These are the gifts my boss has given me in order to help in my rehabilitation. Everything fun that I can't use it. Gotta love him!

Keep Calm and Listen to Guns N' Roses!
Boromir
VIP

« Reply #2619 on: May 28, 2011, 06:30:43 AM »

Dj ASHBA? : Fun Fact For Ya: Did you know drinking alcohol out of a pineapple in the desert sun can cause sever dehydration? Well.......now we do. =) oops. Ha!

Keep Calm and Listen to Guns N' Roses!
Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 302 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: