Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 11:39:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates
Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 112 113 ... 302 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates  (Read 1525743 times)
richwoman
VIP

« Reply #2200 on: December 22, 2010, 08:04:27 AM »

Happy holidays!

I'd like to thank all our fans for coming out to the shows over the last year all over the world!! Was great to see you n' to be able to perform for you!!

I'd like to thank our fans on the web, the fan sites, n' all our fans on Twitter, Facebook n' Myspace.

I'd like to thank the band, their families, The Sebastian Bach Band, Danko Jones, Murder Dolls, Korn, Imperial State Electric, Julianna Down, Gum X, Mucc, their crews, the TPB's, Duff, our crew, production, staging, lights, sound, pyro, video, management, our business n' legal team, my family n' friends, the promoter's, agents, catering, security, the shot girlz, drivers, our travel agents n' the staffs at our hotels, trucking, airlines, flight crews, airport security, bus n' transportation companies, everyone who chose to say or write a nice word about us, the venues n' their staffs n' security, the countries, cities n' Customs all over the world, club owners, their staffs, club promoters, sponsors n' all of our friends around the globe who helped make things happen!!

I'd like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas n' Happy New Year, Happy Hanukkah n' a great Holiday Season to everyone!!

And from everyone with Guns N' Roses:

All the best to you n' your's!!

Peace n' Love,

Axl
Thankyou  wishing you the same all the best to Axl and Guns n Roses and there families and to Jarmo and everyone on the board have a great christmas and new year let's hope for another exciting year MERRY CHRISTMAS from me and mine to you and yours love

Lord Stan
VIP

« Reply #2201 on: December 22, 2010, 08:07:23 AM »

airlines, flight crews, airport security, bus n' transportation companies... Customs all over the world

Well, all of them have played their part Grin
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #2202 on: December 22, 2010, 08:54:15 AM »

Happy holidays!

I'd like to thank all our fans for coming out to the shows over the last year all over the world!! Was great to see you n' to be able to perform for you!!

I'd like to thank our fans on the web, the fan sites, n' all our fans on Twitter, Facebook n' Myspace.

I'd like to thank the band, their families, The Sebastian Bach Band, Danko Jones, Murder Dolls, Korn, Imperial State Electric, Julianna Down, Gum X, Mucc, their crews, the TPB's, Duff, our crew, production, staging, lights, sound, pyro, video, management, our business n' legal team, my family n' friends, the promoter's, agents, catering, security, the shot girlz, drivers, our travel agents n' the staffs at our hotels, trucking, airlines, flight crews, airport security, bus n' transportation companies, everyone who chose to say or write a nice word about us, the venues n' their staffs n' security, the countries, cities n' Customs all over the world, club owners, their staffs, club promoters, sponsors n' all of our friends around the globe who helped make things happen!!

I'd like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas n' Happy New Year, Happy Hanukkah n' a great Holiday Season to everyone!!

Peace n' Love,

Axl

From GN'Rs Facebook page!!  beer

Very nice words, thank you Axl for taking the time to write these kind words. I too would like to thank all of Guns N' Roses, and everyone associated with the band and crew. For making 2010 and amazing year to look back on, and for being there when I need to feel a good vibe.

Merry Christmas everyone.  Smiley
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #2203 on: December 22, 2010, 09:56:25 AM »

Happy holidays!

Peace n' Love,

Axl

From GN'Rs Facebook page!!  beer

IDEM BAND OF MY LIFE !!!

beer

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
banachkevin
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #2204 on: December 22, 2010, 10:45:33 AM »

that axl is a stand up guy, happy holidays to everyone here.

Vancouver2002,Edmonton2006,Saskatoon2010,Las Vegas2012,Las Vegas 2014,Toronto 2016
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #2205 on: December 22, 2010, 12:24:57 PM »

Really seems like Axl is in a great spot right now, and its nice to see

For years haters accused Axl of treating his fans like shit, because he was silent and never kept fans informed... But why would he? There was nothing worth reporting...

Things like this show that he knows who keeps the band going!
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #2206 on: December 22, 2010, 09:11:23 PM »

Tommy Stinson
i just want to go home.................
t
45 minutes ago

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
kyrie
Legend

Eden has enough to go around

« Reply #2207 on: December 22, 2010, 10:07:50 PM »

Poor Tommy. I got stuck at LAX for half a day once and was pissed and annoyed, I can't imagine the frustration at being stuck away from home - overseas no less - at this time of year. Could some of our British members bring him some ale or something? Wink
Z?phyr
VIP

« Reply #2208 on: December 23, 2010, 05:02:45 AM »

Ahw man that sucks, common they are stuck since Sunday ... last to two day's no tweets I really thought they were on there way home already... that really sucks for them, tomorrow is Xmas eve... they should be home with family.

"It Ain't Rocket Science"
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #2209 on: December 23, 2010, 08:18:21 PM »

Fernando
Stand on your own, don't follow a poor leader; don't be so quick to listen to lies and stand beside liars, just because the truth is too much to bear, or too much of a gamble. Choices are made, in which reflect on your true inner person, down to your core. I would rather share a tear on a fail attempt, then a smile based on a lie. Failure isn't a negative force keeping you from accomplishing life, failure should be held as a memory that trying is already an act of accomplishment.

Del James
said gimme a ticket for an aeroplane. I ain't got time to take a fast train.
Lonely days are gone, I'm a-goin' home, my baby just a-wrote me a letter.

richardfortus
I'm playing in The Compulsions along w/Frank & Sami Yaffa (Michael Monroe, NY Dolls) on Saturday January 8 at Don Hill's. More details soon. Please accept the invite here: http://fb.me/Rd3IBbg7

htgth
Happy Festivus! ;-)

ronsbeard
Bah HUMBUG!

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #2210 on: December 23, 2010, 10:06:00 PM »

Hay tommy, if ye still stuck in the UK, come crash at my place! I gotta spare room, plenty of booze an this missus just baked mince pies  ok

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #2211 on: December 23, 2010, 10:42:54 PM »

Fernando
Stand on your own, don't follow a poor leader; don't be so quick to listen to lies and stand beside liars, just because the truth is too much to bear, or too much of a gamble. Choices are made, in which reflect on your true inner person, down to your core. I would rather share a tear on a fail attempt, then a smile based on a lie. Failure isn't a negative force keeping you from accomplishing life, failure should be held as a memory that trying is already an act of accomplishment.

Del James
said gimme a ticket for an aeroplane. I ain't got time to take a fast train.
Lonely days are gone, I'm a-goin' home, my baby just a-wrote me a letter.

richardfortus
I'm playing in The Compulsions along w/Frank & Sami Yaffa (Michael Monroe, NY Dolls) on Saturday January 8 at Don Hill's. More details soon. Please accept the invite here: http://fb.me/Rd3IBbg7

htgth
Happy Festivus! ;-)

ronsbeard
Bah HUMBUG!

well fernado that makes perfect sense,but it's a creul world sometimes alone.anywayz guys hope the holidays get better.

the one an only horsey !
Marion68
VIP

« Reply #2212 on: December 24, 2010, 02:58:04 AM »

Happy holidays!

Peace n' Love,

Axl
Thankyou 

Merry Christmas to Axl and Guns N?Roses,their families and to Jarmo and to all the GNR fans over the world.All my best wishes to 2011 Smiley

Liquor & Whores
Rocker

« Reply #2213 on: December 25, 2010, 06:11:00 AM »

gunsnroses

A King is Born. Merry Christmas Feliz Natal Joyeux Noel Merīkurisumasu Feliz Navidad С Рождеством Frohe Weihnachten Καλά Χριστούγεννα 圣诞节快乐

about 4 hours ago via Facebook

bumblefoot

HO HO HOOOOOO ! ! ! http://www.twitpic.com/3j4kre

about 19 hours ago via web
« Last Edit: December 25, 2010, 06:12:32 AM by DrDrei » Logged

"you nor anyone will ever dictate my actions" - Axl Rose
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #2214 on: December 25, 2010, 08:34:12 PM »

Bumblefoot

On Saturday 25th December 2010, @bumblefoot said:

And now some Christmas music for y'all..........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lscOZDSqE0U

EVERYTIME I SHAKE MY HEAD (IT'S LIKE CHRISTMAS)

Everytime I shake my head
It's like Christmas
Was it coincidence or incidents
That had me wearing white shirts all the time

Every time I shake my head
It's Kris Kringle
And every time I brush my hair
Bells jingle

Itching leads to scratching leads to scalp chunk in my nails
My shampoo fails
My hopes and hairs run down the drain
(what a pain)
It's not meant to be Christmas all the time

It's 93 degrees outside
And it's snowing
I'm Mr. Unsure lacking pride
And it's showing

Shaking heads are flaking
Dead skin on my shoulders
All the older shineheads point and giggle at my plight
(and that aint right)

Call it HARassed or harASSED
I've been embarrassed in the past
And now at last I've given up on reason
(not on rhyme)

(From the Ron Thal "Hermit" CD ?1997)

Ron's Beard
I invented Christmas. I trained the elves and reindeer myself. I invented it just so I can TAKE IT AWAY. Every year Ron spends all of December BEGGING me to allow the world to celebrate another Christmas, and I reluctantly concede on the 24th. And Santa scrambles. That's how I roll.
23 minutes ago

Bumblefoot
Mr. Grinch, live w/ @gunsnroses December 2006.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYfPppe7TFQ
10 minutes ago

Chris Pitman
Merry Xmas to everyone, have fun with your loved ones, and peace on Jupiter:)

Frank Ferrer
The Green and Orange?!?!?? WHAT?!?!?!

htgth
Family Guy - "All I Really Want For Christmas" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aa22MBGkl9o

« Last Edit: December 25, 2010, 08:55:03 PM by GypsySoul » Logged

gnr-4-ever
VIP

Personal Text:

« Reply #2215 on: December 26, 2010, 06:10:22 PM »

Dj ASHBA?
Had a great Xmas here in Australia. Getting ready to head back to LA in a couple days!
23 minutes ago

Dj ASHBA?
Hope you all got a bunch o' good shit for Xmas!!! What's your plans for NeW yEaRS? I'm thinking VeGAs!
19 minutes ago

24/09/2010
17/07/2012
26/06/2015 🎩
19/05/2016 ⚡
04/07/2017
10/07/2017 🎤
03/06/2018
10/02/2019 🎩
19/07/2023
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #2216 on: December 26, 2010, 07:16:19 PM »

Bumblefoot

On Sunday 26th December 2010, @bumblefoot said:

Hey all, Santa is looking for some Elves to join the Bumblefoot / Bald Freak Music team - seeking artists good at designing merch, webpages, promo, all things visual..... contact Ron Scalzo at info@baldfreak.com Thanks!!

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #2217 on: December 29, 2010, 10:38:31 AM »

DjASHBA
X-Mas in Australia!!! xo http://plixi.com/p/66329837

DjASHBA
Vacation in Australia! http://plixi.com/p/66329724

DjASHBA
Thank you @kellygray9 for the amazing Xmas present!!! Lets hang soon!! Your the best!!! xo

DjASHBA
Had a blast in Australia for Xmas. So happy to finally be back in LA, just in time to repack for Vegas!! Shit's gonna go down!

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
jamesdm
Rocker

Lizard King - The One

« Reply #2218 on: December 29, 2010, 11:58:06 AM »

DjASHBA
Had a blast in Australia for Xmas. So happy to finally be back in LA, just in time to repack for Vegas!! Shit's gonna go down!

This maybe means that a suprise show is coming in a couple days?  Shocked
wight gunner
VIP

"Paranoia is just another type of awareness"

« Reply #2219 on: December 29, 2010, 11:59:54 AM »

House of Blues  01.01.11?  http://www.houseofblues.com/tickets/eventdetail.php?eventid=66298 Could easily be a cover for a surprise gig  ok

"You wanted Dust n Bones but they couldn't make it...."
« Last Edit: December 29, 2010, 12:06:23 PM by wight gunner » Logged

Hobos are people who move around looking for work, tramps are people who move around but don't look for work, and bums are people who don't move and don't work. I've been all three. -Seasick Steve
Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 112 113 ... 302 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: