Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 01:25:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 302 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates  (Read 1525796 times)
Z?phyr
VIP

« Reply #2180 on: December 20, 2010, 08:33:15 AM »

@bumblefoot
Great photos of @gunsnroses Abu Dhabi show by @roldanmacahiya at http://tinyurl.com/2dmjrmu
35 minutes ago via web

"It Ain't Rocket Science"
Z?phyr
VIP

« Reply #2181 on: December 20, 2010, 03:51:20 PM »

Looks like they are really screwed and stuck in the UK for a while...  according the Guardian it doesn't look good for now and the next few day's...

@tommy_stinson
Completely unimaginable that a country such as the United Kingdom could shut down their airports over such a small amount of snow and ice.
2 hours ago

@tommy_stinson
Dizzy, Chris, myself and our entire crew would gladly put in an 8 hour day of shoveling out a flight if we could get on it. this is bullshit
2 hours ago

Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #2182 on: December 20, 2010, 03:56:20 PM »

its amazing how the planes can be stopped by some cm snow. why arent they prepared for something like this to happen? I dont get it at all.. Unitied Kingdom? If this was the case in Norway, we would only have planes in the air from April to Oktober..

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
Z?phyr
VIP

« Reply #2183 on: December 20, 2010, 04:06:32 PM »

its amazing how the planes can be stopped by some cm snow. why arent they prepared for something like this to happen? I dont get it at all.. Unitied Kingdom? If this was the case in Norway, we would only have planes in the air from April to Oktober..

It's absolutely crazy, as soon as it snows in the UK the whole country goes apeshit... same here in Belgium though but at least most planes fly at the moment but they are running out of defrosting liquids.
I bet in Norway it's business as usual Nytunz...

Really feel sorry for the guy's and crew...

willow
Legend

AKA Amyl

« Reply #2184 on: December 20, 2010, 04:53:46 PM »

I so feel for those guys! I can't imagine being stuck on the other side of the world just before the holiday. I so hope they get out soon.
hugs guys!!

Forgive them that tear down my soul,
bless them that they might grow old.
And free them so that they may know,
that it's never too late.
snead hearn
Rocker

LORD OF THE BARNYARD

« Reply #2185 on: December 20, 2010, 04:55:28 PM »

Looks like they are really screwed and stuck in the UK for a while...  according the Guardian it doesn't look good for now and the next few day's...

@tommy_stinson
Completely unimaginable that a country such as the United Kingdom could shut down their airports over such a small amount of snow and ice.
2 hours ago

@tommy_stinson
Dizzy, Chris, myself and our entire crew would gladly put in an 8 hour day of shoveling out a flight if we could get on it. this is bullshit
2 hours ago

Well, considering that Tommy grew up in Minneapolis, Minnesota, where even a few inches is still considered a 'dusting', he's got a BIG right to be pissed and calling bullshit. Good luck to all you guys, speedy and safe return.

May 9, 1988 Felt Forum, NYC
December 5, 2002 Madison Square Garden, NYC
May 17, 2006 Hammerstein Ballroom, NYC
Scabbie
Legend

Time is relative

« Reply #2186 on: December 20, 2010, 05:31:46 PM »

We don't have the same infrastructure, or the same winters as you. Until last/this year there hasn't been much snow.

Here today...ready to rock
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #2187 on: December 20, 2010, 05:35:25 PM »

We don't have the same infrastructure, or the same winters as you. Until last/this year there hasn't been much snow.

You guys don't have shovels or snowplows? I mean really the amount of snow that has fallen over there is not a big lot. It shouldn't be causing that much trouble.
Z?phyr
VIP

« Reply #2188 on: December 20, 2010, 06:53:11 PM »

Just read an article saying the UK gov will investigate and ask the question if it would be wise to invest in better equipment to deal with severe weather.. Oh k ... yeah right !

2 years ago I took flights in Kansas and Philadelphia during serious snowstorms... yes there was some delay but for the rest not an issue... after deicing the planes took off.

babydolls
VIP

Locomotive

« Reply #2189 on: December 21, 2010, 07:35:23 AM »

It's embarrassing for the UK and for Heathrow that they cant get their act together, when other UK airports are operating better.  I really feel for everyone affected and having to spend ANY more time than necessary at Heathrow airport would be awful (cant bear that airport).  The lack of information must be so infuriating and its affected so many people. I was really lucky and got home on one of the few working trains from London at the weekend. 
Divert to Scotland Tommy, Dizzy, Chris et all, plenty of whiskey here to keep you warm!  beer

(Fingers crossed that things ease very soon for all affected by this monumental fk-up). And they wanted to build a third runway at this shithole??!!
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #2190 on: December 21, 2010, 09:02:12 AM »

tommy_stinson
the british army has offered to help the situation at heathrow. the airport says thats not necessary. we will know the truth my spring i say

gunsnroses
You can see the Lunar Eclipse from everywhere #hohohellno but here we go http://twitpic.com/3i1okd thanks to Canada and @LyndsayTWN

gunsnroses
London Heathrow one of the busiest airports in the world, even in the snow. #hohohellno

gunsnroses
Just a lil techie-ness with McBob for the holidays - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF9gzyIQHWE

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #2191 on: December 21, 2010, 09:32:09 AM »

Tommy Stinson:

@Lizwontcry it's been an unbearable 3 weeks. so sorry. Merry Christmas!!

32 minutes ago via TweetDeck in reply to Lizwontcry

Sad

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #2192 on: December 21, 2010, 07:53:45 PM »

merry christmas also '

the one an only horsey !
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #2193 on: December 22, 2010, 04:14:30 AM »

tommy_stinson
the british army has offered to help the situation at heathrow. the airport says thats not necessary. we will know the truth my spring i say

/jarmo

Did he by any chance mean "By spring" instead of "My spring?

GUNNER
Rocker

son of a gun

« Reply #2194 on: December 22, 2010, 06:16:52 AM »

gunsnroses
Thank you @gnrportugal for this little piece http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q-zIt8p4Hk very touching and much appreciated!
about 4 hours ago via web in reply to gnrportugal

peace

Spirit
Legend

« Reply #2195 on: December 22, 2010, 06:26:45 AM »

gunsnroses
Thank you @gnrportugal for this little piece http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q-zIt8p4Hk very touching and much appreciated!
about 4 hours ago via web in reply to gnrportugal

peace

Great video, cool of Bumble and GN'R to show their appreciation!  Cheesy

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
willow
Legend

AKA Amyl

« Reply #2196 on: December 22, 2010, 06:34:30 AM »

very cool video. Happy Holidays too all our fellow gunners!!

Forgive them that tear down my soul,
bless them that they might grow old.
And free them so that they may know,
that it's never too late.
Z?phyr
VIP

« Reply #2197 on: December 22, 2010, 07:29:28 AM »

Awesome Holiday n' thank you GN'R video, sweet !!!

gnr-4-ever
VIP

Personal Text:

« Reply #2198 on: December 22, 2010, 07:47:11 AM »

Happy holidays!

I'd like to thank all our fans for coming out to the shows over the last year all over the world!! Was great to see you n' to be able to perform for you!!

I'd like to thank our fans on the web, the fan sites, n' all our fans on Twitter, Facebook n' Myspace.

I'd like to thank the band, their families, The Sebastian Bach Band, Danko Jones, Murder Dolls, Korn, Imperial State Electric, Julianna Down, Gum X, Mucc, their crews, the TPB's, Duff, our crew, production, staging, lights, sound, pyro, video, management, our business n' legal team, my family n' friends, the promoter's, agents, catering, security, the shot girlz, drivers, our travel agents n' the staffs at our hotels, trucking, airlines, flight crews, airport security, bus n' transportation companies, everyone who chose to say or write a nice word about us, the venues n' their staffs n' security, the countries, cities n' Customs all over the world, club owners, their staffs, club promoters, sponsors n' all of our friends around the globe who helped make things happen!!

I'd like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas n' Happy New Year, Happy Hanukkah n' a great Holiday Season to everyone!!

And from everyone with Guns N' Roses:

All the best to you n' your's!!

Peace n' Love,

Axl

From GN'Rs Facebook page!!  beer

24/09/2010
17/07/2012
26/06/2015 🎩
19/05/2016 ⚡
04/07/2017
10/07/2017 🎤
03/06/2018
10/02/2019 🎩
19/07/2023
John
Rocker

...Gone To Hell

« Reply #2199 on: December 22, 2010, 08:00:03 AM »

A nice message from the man we all want to hear from.

Hope the guys have a nice break over the holidays and I'm sure we'll hear more about future plans in the new year.

Thanks Axl & GN'R.

Merry Xmas to All.

Leeds Festival - 29/08/10, Birmingham - 17/10/10, Manchester - 18/10/10, Liverpool - 20/05/12, Manchester 29/05/12
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 302 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: