Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 09:31:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 302 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates  (Read 1526279 times)
cineater
Legend

« Reply #2000 on: November 18, 2010, 06:41:44 PM »

Isn't it like mid afternoon where he is when he posted that?  I'm guessing he's got about 3 hours of day light at best.  Cheesy  He has the night off.

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #2001 on: November 18, 2010, 09:43:36 PM »

from Dj's facebook in the replies to his previous post:

Dj ASHBA?
i miss you all so much!!!
about an hour ago

from Dj's Twitter:

DjASHBA
Good evening Smiley
1 hour ago

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #2002 on: November 19, 2010, 12:12:41 AM »

SexTapesband (Chris' other band)
May have news soon about SexTapes shows in Jan, so get ready 2 get ur ass 2 LA! Will give u heads up + details when confirmed. LA roxx!
9 minutes ago

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #2003 on: November 19, 2010, 06:36:30 PM »

Not only does Frank teach drum techniques in his spare time, he also apparently teaches vocabulary too!!!  hihi

from Frank's facebook:

Frank Ferrer
Word of the Day:" del?e?te?ri?ous" :causing harm or damage. "Johnny has to fart because he is suffering from deleterious gases."
9 hours ago

cineater
Legend

« Reply #2004 on: November 19, 2010, 06:43:17 PM »

That's the word for that.

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #2005 on: November 20, 2010, 10:33:40 AM »

DjASHBA
Custom les Paul designed by ASHBA Media for the NFL national anthem!! http://yfrog.com/3vx94hj

DjASHBA

Im off to play the national anthem @kc_chiefs1 NFL game at arrowhead stadium. I will be performing tomorrow! http://yfrog.com/j6jj0bj

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
gnr-4-ever
VIP

Personal Text:

« Reply #2006 on: November 20, 2010, 10:40:16 AM »

DjASHBA
Custom les Paul designed by ASHBA Media for the NFL national anthem!! http://yfrog.com/3vx94hj

DjASHBA

Im off to play the national anthem @kc_chiefs1 NFL game at arrowhead stadium. I will be performing tomorrow! http://yfrog.com/j6jj0bj

/jarmo

That's one hell of a design for a guitar.  peace

24/09/2010
17/07/2012
26/06/2015 🎩
19/05/2016 ⚡
04/07/2017
10/07/2017 🎤
03/06/2018
10/02/2019 🎩
19/07/2023
Limulus
Legend

A dream realized...

« Reply #2007 on: November 20, 2010, 11:08:11 AM »

playing national anthems in a stadium?? didnt we've had this before? what a media *****  Grin

Re-Union time, baby!!
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #2008 on: November 20, 2010, 11:27:18 AM »

playing national anthems in a stadium?? didnt we've had this before? what a media *****  Grin

Hope it was worth it. One step closer...

This section is for GN'R fans. Not bitter sad people who are upset that Dj is in the band.

Go back to talking about Fergie.  ok

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Limulus
Legend

A dream realized...

« Reply #2009 on: November 20, 2010, 11:33:37 AM »

such a media "stunt" is awesome, Jarmo, but thanks for your weird interpretation and negative karma  ok

- A GN'R fan

Re-Union time, baby!!
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #2010 on: November 20, 2010, 11:40:29 AM »

such a media "stunt" is awesome, Jarmo, but thanks for your weird interpretation and negative karma  ok

- A GN'R fan

Your original response doesn't leave a lot to imagination. Considering your past history....

1+1....

Keep that in mind next time you attempt humor.

/jarmo

Street of the Blues
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #2011 on: November 20, 2010, 11:52:07 AM »

Does seem like there is a double-standard, but what do I know.
cineater
Legend

« Reply #2012 on: November 20, 2010, 12:07:07 PM »

You mean what just went on above our heads?  I'm open to talking about in another section of the board but I don't think my opinion is being solicited.  I'm a little tired of the iron fist but I get the impression either live with it or go away.  Since there's really no place I want to go too and would rather be here, I guess we can either work it out or wait till something better comes along.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #2013 on: November 20, 2010, 12:14:00 PM »

Does seem like there is a double-standard, but what do I know.

Yeah, what do you know?

I'm amazed we have some fans of a certain former member of the band trolling this thread now...

Don't you have some kind of talk show appearance to discuss? Or maybe a paperback book re-re-re-release promotional event?

I'll spell it out for you: Dj playing the National Anthem is way different from a person who takes every opportunity to be seen on national TV. When you understand that, come back and have a discussion.

Since that makes no sense to some of you, please go back to where you came from. That goes for all of those who crawl out from under a rock as soon as you see some kind of chance to "joke" about the band or its members. ok

It's so apparent what some are doing. They rarely post in any threads with anything positive. As soon as they can whine about something, they appear....

For example: Did you see them having anything nice to say about that video of Ron and Frank playing with kids? Of course not. It's ignored. Not interesting,

But when they see a chance of ridiculing the band, this site or myself, there they are.... Amusing.

/jarmo
« Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 12:17:56 PM by jarmo » Logged

Street of the Blues
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #2014 on: November 20, 2010, 12:27:24 PM »

that video of Ron and Frank playing with kids? Of course not. It's ignored. Not interesting,

you said it not me
Street of the Blues
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #2015 on: November 20, 2010, 12:28:58 PM »

I'm amazed we have some fans of a certain former member of the band trolling this thread now...

I'll spell it out for you: Dj playing the National Anthem is way different from a person who takes every opportunity to be seen on national TV. When you understand that, come back and have a discussion.

Wait? Are you afraid to say his name? You don't also buy into that "psychic vampire" nonsense, do you?
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #2016 on: November 20, 2010, 12:36:27 PM »

Wait? Are you afraid to say his name? You don't also buy into that "psychic vampire" nonsense, do you?

No. Just afraid that some of you might get offended if I mention specific names....  ok

You have no sense of humor...

It's a little joke for all those who like to take what I post and then discuss it among yourselves. Trying to figure out what it means and how you can use it to hate me some more. All this to make yourselves feel better about yourselves. And admire each other. Now, give yourselves a virtual online hug!

that video of Ron and Frank playing with kids? Of course not. It's ignored. Not interesting,

you said it not me

Exactly. Not interesting to you.

Positive, good = not interesting. I get it.

/jarmo
« Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 12:50:03 PM by jarmo » Logged

sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #2017 on: November 20, 2010, 12:37:55 PM »

Jarmo, you do know that if it weren't for that "certain former member" you would not have this site and certainly have a lot more time on your hands.  Not to mention all the "privileges" you enjoy with the current lineup.  ok
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #2018 on: November 20, 2010, 12:44:31 PM »

Jarmo, you do know that if it weren't for that "certain former member" you would not have this site and certainly have a lot more time on your hands.  Not to mention all the "privileges" you enjoy with the current lineup.  ok

Haha. Amusing.

This site exists because I love GN'R.

From the day I heard them for the first time until right now.

I don't exclude any era. Can you say the same? No? Then you're on the wrong web site.

And I'm not gonna allow a few bitter fans talk shit about the current band on a site I built. Not gonna happen.

Nice to see the usual suspects here. Don't you have something "more important" to discuss? Like how I hurt your feelings.... 

/jarmo

Street of the Blues
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #2019 on: November 20, 2010, 12:53:47 PM »

Back on topic: There is no difference between Slash playing the National Anthem on TV and Dj Ashba playing the National Anthem on TV.

When you understand that, come back and have a discussion.

I love all eras of GN'R - can you say the same?
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 302 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: