Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 11:31:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 302 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates  (Read 1526372 times)
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #1980 on: November 13, 2010, 10:20:41 PM »

Just me though, another person may react differently, but I can't see it being possible that he would do that for inside info. He would have to change his phone number anyway after that, seeing as everyone would still know it and text him. I think DJ would do it in a different way if he wanted people to contact him, maybe through his facebook page?.

Just like on "24" the phone number is a "dedicated" number specifically for the purpose of having the fans call.  They never gave out Kiefer Sutherland's personal number.  Roll Eyes

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #1981 on: November 13, 2010, 10:36:13 PM »

Just me though, another person may react differently, but I can't see it being possible that he would do that for inside info. He would have to change his phone number anyway after that, seeing as everyone would still know it and text him. I think DJ would do it in a different way if he wanted people to contact him, maybe through his facebook page?.

Just like on "24" the phone number is a "dedicated" number specifically for the purpose of having the fans call.  They never gave out Kiefer Sutherland's personal number.  Roll Eyes

Yes I know, but this is a different situation.  Roll Eyes

I honestly don't think DJ would do anything like that, but that's just my opinion. I would wait a few minutes and see if the tweet is still there and then make a judgement. And yes I know you will argue, that the tweet could have been removed in relation to the "secret info". But as I said, I think if DJ decided to do anything like that he would do it via his website or facebook, just my view.

I just feel sorry for DJ, because as soon as he did it, I bet he thought "right that's my phone gone". And it must have been a hassle to give all of his relatives and friends his new phone number. All of the chicks are after him as it is, let alone to give them his phone number by accident.

I bet DJ wanted to run a mile, when all the texts started to come in.  Grin

« Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 10:38:27 PM by One.In.A.Million » Logged
meanmachine78
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #1982 on: November 14, 2010, 08:34:52 AM »

Yes I know, but this is a different situation.  Roll Eyes

I honestly don't think DJ would do anything like that, but that's just my opinion. I would wait a few minutes and see if the tweet is still there and then make a judgement. And yes I know you will argue, that the tweet could have been removed in relation to the "secret info". But as I said, I think if DJ decided to do anything like that he would do it via his website or facebook, just my view.

I just feel sorry for DJ, because as soon as he did it, I bet he thought "right that's my phone gone". And it must have been a hassle to give all of his relatives and friends his new phone number. All of the chicks are after him as it is, let alone to give them his phone number by accident.

I bet DJ wanted to run a mile, when all the texts started to come in.  Grin

In all fairness, GypsySoul isn't saying DJ would do that, just saying that people could have thought. People might not be as smart as you to figure out that DJ wouldn't do that!

I was kinda wondering if DJ posted one of his friends number just to mess with them and piss them off! Would be a great trick!

And GypsySoul, thanks for responding, I had quite a laugh when I saw his tweet later in the evening!
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #1983 on: November 14, 2010, 12:08:07 PM »

bumblefoot
Gonna do a contest to give away two tickets to the @gunsnroses show in Sydney Australia on December 4th. What kind of contest..? Hmmmm....
2 hours ago

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #1984 on: November 14, 2010, 06:15:13 PM »

bumblefoot
Watchin' jazz dude in Washington Sq. Park playin' two horns at the same time....
1 hour ago

GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #1985 on: November 14, 2010, 07:43:46 PM »

bumblefoot
A li'l clothes shopping for the next tour at @trashvaudeville and Search & Destroy.....
10 minutes ago

GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #1986 on: November 14, 2010, 11:07:02 PM »

Dj ASHBA?
Next few days I will be in the rehearsal room with Chris (my gtr tech) putting together a fly rig (gtr rig) for the National Anthem! Very honored to be performing the National Anthem @KC_Chiefs1 NFL Footlball game at Arrowhead Stadium on Nov. 21st. in Kansas City. Tune in!
55 minutes ago

GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #1987 on: November 15, 2010, 06:45:44 PM »

gunsnroses
Hit @Bumblefoot your thoughts on how someone can win 2 tix as his guest to the show in Sydney @v8supercars on 12/4... http://bit.ly/cvO77i
6 hours ago

gunsnroses
SOUND CHECK- 15, 15, 1, 5. 15 days to OZ, who's catching which of these GNR shows: 12/1-Townsville, 12/4-Sydeny, 12/7-Adelaide, 12/11-Perth?
6 hours ago

GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #1988 on: November 16, 2010, 10:23:33 AM »

Frank Ferrer  Ummm...WTF?!?!?!?
50 Cent and Keenan Cahill "Down on Me" (Classic)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MqdTtHV-kw&feature=share
http://www.EarnMoneyMakingBeats.com/ Keenan Cahill annd 50 cent debut his new song "Down on Me' featuring Jeremiah http://www.EarnMoneyMakingBeats.com/
2 hours ago

Dj ASHBA?
I would like to thank all 45,029 of you for the love!! Much love to you all!!
5 hours ago

Dj ASHBA?
Photobooth fun with Dj n' Noodle! http://yfrog.com/3dhrjwj
6 hours ago

Dj ASHBA?
I am inviting all of my twitter friends down to the local bar for some drink!!! Drinks r on me!
7 hours ago

Dj ASHBA?
http://yfrog.com/giafpoj haha me n my bud!! JC.
7 hours ago

Dj ASHBA?
I will punch you in the butthole!
7 hours ago

Boromir
VIP

« Reply #1989 on: November 16, 2010, 03:36:41 PM »

Funny DJ  Grin

oh and Keenan Cahill rulez  ok

Keep Calm and Listen to Guns N' Roses!
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #1990 on: November 16, 2010, 06:15:05 PM »

tommy_stinson
sick of whiskey,sick of vodka,don't like gin. hmmmmm now what?
43 minutes ago

cineater
Legend

« Reply #1991 on: November 16, 2010, 08:52:19 PM »

That's just about everybody but Richard and Dizzy in the last 24 hours.  Aw, I think they miss camp.

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #1992 on: November 17, 2010, 01:54:03 AM »

DjASHBA
I'm a Believer!! Neil Diamond for R&R Hall of Fame: www.neil2011.com http://plixi.com/p/57403955
1 hour ago

GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #1993 on: November 18, 2010, 12:17:02 AM »

ronsbeard
Video of my pet human laying vocals to my song.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGHGpbVfngU http://fb.me/NTjONoVk
6 minutes ago

bumblefoot
Layin' vocals at the studio.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGHGpbVfngU
11 minutes ago

Bruno Poeys
VIP

I don't believe there's a reason...

« Reply #1994 on: November 18, 2010, 12:22:10 AM »

You are fast! But I was the first to watch the vid hihi

"I don't believe there's a reason - I don't believe it..."
Danielle Machado
Headliner

« Reply #1995 on: November 18, 2010, 06:04:42 AM »

You are fast! But I was the first to watch the vid hihi

Hahahaha...
Hey Bruno!!!
Already saw the video 10 times I guess!
Cant wait to hear the entire song!  love
zombux
Legend

watching the sky moves sideways...

« Reply #1996 on: November 18, 2010, 06:08:30 AM »

you bastards, I watched it just once still half asleep, then rushed to my work, with that freaking melody in my head hihi

Bruno Poeys
VIP

I don't believe there's a reason...

« Reply #1997 on: November 18, 2010, 07:59:38 AM »

HAHAHAHAHA! I was trying to sleep then the damn thing was knocking my head... took me several minutes to forget the thing and then sleep. rofl

Hey Dani! I'm with ya... watched the vid more than 10 times for sure and will watch more. Yeah, the (I think it's a chorus) chorus is stuck in my head.

"I don't believe there's a reason - I don't believe it..."
Z?phyr
VIP

« Reply #1998 on: November 18, 2010, 02:43:05 PM »

Been teasing me all day long and just heard it once ! So had to replace it with my 2 signed Bfoot cd's that arrived today ha !
Great stuff !!!

"It Ain't Rocket Science"
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #1999 on: November 18, 2010, 06:19:51 PM »

from Dj's facebook

Dj ASHBA?
Finally have a day off today!!! How the hell is everyone?? Anyone out there?
40 minutes ago

Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 302 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: