Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 11:29:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 302 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates  (Read 1526363 times)
Z?phyr
VIP

« Reply #1960 on: November 11, 2010, 12:02:32 PM »

They join for the same reason some people go to concerts to throw shit or insult the band members...  Roll Eyes

Pretty sad people IMHO

"It Ain't Rocket Science"
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1961 on: November 11, 2010, 12:27:28 PM »

If you saw some of recent updates on Facebook (like the one with DJ interview) there's some people bashing Axl and the current line-up.

I see, I guess that makes sense from what they're saying here:

gunsnroses

But take lil pussy jabs on your keyboard at people you?ve never met cuz they?re progressing GNR, moving on in life.

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
richwoman
VIP

« Reply #1962 on: November 11, 2010, 02:08:43 PM »

If you saw some of recent updates on Facebook (like the one with DJ interview) there's some people bashing Axl and the current line-up. Why those people would join GNR Facebook page just for those kind of comments, I have no idea.
They should take it as a compliment there`s obviously  a certain section worried that Axl could just be winning, the tours successful the bands on top form, Axl`s happy  the fans are happy we`ve moved so should they ok
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #1963 on: November 11, 2010, 03:55:46 PM »

gunsnroses
Happy Veteran's Day - also today NewTwitterlet's you preview and buy songs on iTunes. Thanks Twitter... http://fb.me/IRCSy2Eo
1 hour ago

gunsnroses
Have to admit the #NewTwitter just got a little, Better! http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/better/id297019864?i=297019867 nice work @twitter
1 hour ago

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
Gavgnr
VIP

« Reply #1964 on: November 11, 2010, 04:15:47 PM »

Taken from newgnr.com, apparently from rons facebook.

I have been unable to confirm this as legit, but seems to be

Bumblefoot << another GnR album.. >> We've yet to get in a room and write as a band - know DJ mentioned something about a new album, but don't want y'all expecting anything soon - other than old unreleased Chi Dem songs, songs need to be written, jammed, recorded, tweaked, re-worked, re-recorded, mixed, re-mixed, mastered, re-mastered, art, new art, label approval, a game plan from the label that Ax approves.... not as simple when it's on such a big scale...
32 minutes ago ? LikeUnlike ?
#
Bumblefoot ‎(Just don't want ya getting frustrated if a GNR album doesn't happen quick...)

‘Get busy livin’, or get busy dyin’
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1965 on: November 11, 2010, 04:26:22 PM »

^^It's legit -- posted from Ron in the comments section here:

http://www.facebook.com/bumblefoot/posts/122807397778863

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
Limulus
Legend

A dream realized...

« Reply #1966 on: November 11, 2010, 05:49:18 PM »

and again "soon" still is not the word  Undecided

Re-Union time, baby!!
Fani
Opening Act

« Reply #1967 on: November 11, 2010, 05:51:31 PM »

If you saw some of recent updates on Facebook (like the one with DJ interview) there's some people bashing Axl and the current line-up. Why those people would join GNR Facebook page just for those kind of comments, I have no idea.
They should take it as a compliment there`s obviously  a certain section worried that Axl could just be winning, the tours successful the bands on top form, Axl`s happy  the fans are happy we`ve moved so should they ok

+1! totally agree!!Some people are so pathetic!!Gn'R are better than ever!!!!
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #1968 on: November 11, 2010, 05:55:03 PM »

Taken from newgnr.com, apparently from rons facebook.

I have been unable to confirm this as legit, but seems to be

Bumblefoot << another GnR album.. >> We've yet to get in a room and write as a band - know DJ mentioned something about a new album, but don't want y'all expecting anything soon - other than old unreleased Chi Dem songs, songs need to be written, jammed, recorded, tweaked, re-worked, re-recorded, mixed, re-mixed, mastered, re-mastered, art, new art, label approval, a game plan from the label that Ax approves.... not as simple when it's on such a big scale...
32 minutes ago ? LikeUnlike ?
#

Bumblefoot ‎(Just don't want ya getting frustrated if a GNR album doesn't happen quick...)

Ron doesn't pussyfoot around this issue, and tells it like it is, good on him. I'm also happy he mentioned unreleased tracks from Chinese Democracy, so some will probably be included, Ron your a legend.  Grin
RusselNash
Opening Act

« Reply #1969 on: November 11, 2010, 06:27:00 PM »

gunsnroses
Happy Veteran's Day - also today NewTwitterlet's you preview and buy songs on iTunes. Thanks Twitter... http://fb.me/IRCSy2Eo
1 hour ago

gunsnroses
Have to admit the #NewTwitter just got a little, Better! http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/better/id297019864?i=297019867 nice work @twitter
1 hour ago

Nice reviews over itunes.
bangit
Rocker

Here Today..been on mygnr for past few years.

« Reply #1970 on: November 11, 2010, 06:28:40 PM »

This appears to imply that if anything is released in the near future it will be songs from the chi den era as opposed to anything fresh / new from this line up. All good news non the less. Lookin forward to whatever comes next, sooner rather than l8r!

Rock in Rio Lisbon 2006, Download Dublin 2006, Sheffield 2006, Helsinki Live festival 2010, Leeds Festival 2010, Manchester 2010! 6 fucking amazing experiences! Where in 2012?Huh?
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #1971 on: November 11, 2010, 07:13:05 PM »

This appears to imply that if anything is released in the near future it will be songs from the chi den era as opposed to anything fresh / new from this line up. All good news non the less. Lookin forward to whatever comes next, sooner rather than l8r!

I agree, what Ron said strongly implies that alot of Chinese Democracy material will be carried over. DJ probably isn't used to GN'R fans jumping on everything and making their own assumptions. So Ron thankfully stepped in and gave us all a reality check, which really is the best thing.

I say don't expect a new album for maybe another 1-2 years, hate to say it but that's what I feel.  Cry
« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 08:13:35 PM by One.In.A.Million » Logged
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #1972 on: November 12, 2010, 10:44:34 AM »

tommy_stinson
thanks to all for the positive feedback for "one man mutiny" it really was a blast to create and share with you all. stay tuned for more....
15 minutes ago

tommy_stinson
As a thanks for a great Haiti auction, I give you "One Man Mutiny." Watch video of Dizzy, Richard & I recording it in Belgium & DL FREE MP3!

tommy_stinson
All at www.tommystinson.com

richardfortus
Tommy Stinson - One Man Mutiny www.tommystinson.com http://fb.me/JDeMBWRB

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #1973 on: November 12, 2010, 12:30:33 PM »

bumblefoot
Pics from Witchwood School Of Rock UK last month - Frank & I were guest teachers for the day Smiley http://www.chillphotos.com/wsor_gnr.html
10 minutes ago

meanmachine78
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #1974 on: November 13, 2010, 09:53:16 AM »

Like many, I'm sure, I receive text messages when DJ and the rest of the bands tweets. I noticed DJ posted a number last note and was wondering who it belonged to. Does anyone know? I went to his twitter page and it was taken down.
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #1975 on: November 13, 2010, 06:30:08 PM »

bumblefoot
Started <trying to> lay vocal tracks, feelin' out the 1st song, pretty rough, been a while. @realphilanselmo , you out there? Sing on this!
50 minutes ago

GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #1976 on: November 13, 2010, 08:05:58 PM »

Like many, I'm sure, I receive text messages when DJ and the rest of the bands tweets. I noticed DJ posted a number last note and was wondering who it belonged to. Does anyone know? I went to his twitter page and it was taken down.

DjASHBA
Last night I was trying to send a friend who had lost her numbers my phone number via Direct Messages. Many of you may know, it went public.

So thank you all for keeping me awake all night with all of the wonderful messages and texts! ha!

Today's goal: Do NOT tweet NEW cell number.

One.In.A.Million
« Reply #1977 on: November 13, 2010, 08:10:46 PM »

DjASHBA
Last night I was trying to send a friend who had lost her numbers my phone number via Direct Messages. Many of you may know, it went public.

So thank you all for keeping me awake all night with all of the wonderful messages and texts! ha!

Today's goal: Do NOT tweet NEW cell number.

Who in their right mind would text DJ, after seeing his number by mistake. I can imagine what DJ went through, and the only answer was to get a new mobile.

DJ has alot of female fans, and it must have been rediculous, to recieve all them texts.

Good luck with your next number.  Grin
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #1978 on: November 13, 2010, 10:04:36 PM »

Who in their right mind would text DJ, after seeing his number by mistake.

Obviously neither meanmachine78 nor I called the number but in fairness to those who did, it was just the phone number itself that was tweeted, nothing else.  As far as anyone knew, Dj could have been having a "24" moment where a phone number is put out there with the expectation that people will call it and get "inside info" on say like the release of his solo album or a personal appearance or something.

One.In.A.Million
« Reply #1979 on: November 13, 2010, 10:14:07 PM »

Who in their right mind would text DJ, after seeing his number by mistake.

Obviously neither meanmachine78 nor I called the number but in fairness to those who did, it was just the phone number itself that was tweeted, nothing else.  As far as anyone knew, Dj could have been having a "24" moment where a phone number is put out there with the expectation that people will call it and get "inside info" on say like the release of his solo album or a personal appearance or something.

I don't really see that being a possible situation, as many people said the tweet disappeared a few minutes later. I think if it happened to me, I would instantly know it was a tweet made public in error. And then after waiting a while, it would re-affirm my position if I then saw the same tweet gone.

Just me though, another person may react differently, but I can't see it being possible that he would do that for inside info. He would have to change his phone number anyway after that, seeing as everyone would still know it and text him. I think DJ would do it in a different way if he wanted people to contact him, maybe through his facebook page?.
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 302 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: