Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 03:36:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 302 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates  (Read 1526822 times)
cineater
Legend

« Reply #1900 on: October 27, 2010, 12:25:16 AM »

There's a plot?

Better just come out with it, Tommy just sent me off with Bob Dylan.

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
jordinho
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #1901 on: October 27, 2010, 01:23:22 AM »

bumblefoot
Leaving for Moscow in a few hours................
Z?phyr
VIP

« Reply #1902 on: October 27, 2010, 04:16:15 AM »

They have something coming up I guess, acoustic show or something in a big bottle of vodka maybe?
Was already wondering wth they would do in 6 weeks off time... go home and start over in Oz or just keep going !
Either way I hope they have lots of fun ! peace

"It Ain't Rocket Science"
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #1903 on: October 27, 2010, 09:31:41 AM »

Hopefully they're heading to a studio in Moscow to put some finishing touches on a killer new album.  ok

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #1904 on: October 27, 2010, 10:53:13 AM »

Its a private gig, Ashba already said that.

GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #1905 on: October 28, 2010, 10:13:52 AM »

htgth Jarmo | HTGTH.com
Back at home after an amazing @gunsnroses tour across Europe....
17 minutes ago

Tommy Stinson
i guess we should go back to argentina soon. wow. i heard we could have played 2 shows. it just wasn't possible with our schedule at the time. sorry bout that. hopefully see you again soon though.
t
4 hours ago

Make a YouTube video and win a Nova System and a PolyTune signed by Bumblefoot of Guns N' Roses.

htgth Jarmo | HTGTH.com
Win guitar gear from TC Electronic signed by @bumblefoot! Check: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzwrTZnvQZk
16 minutes ago

Bumblefoot
Win some autographed guitar gear from TC Electronic..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzwrTZnvQZk
1 hour ago

Dj ASHBA? (This is the same one he posted before)
Check this video out -- "Las Vegas to London" by Dj ASHBA episode 3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eaUKmXZhao&feature=share via @youtube
1 hour ago
« Last Edit: October 28, 2010, 10:15:40 AM by GypsySoul » Logged

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
Liquor & Whores
Rocker

« Reply #1906 on: October 28, 2010, 12:03:44 PM »

Dj ASHBA?

Went to sleep drunk in Barcelona, woke up in Moscow!! wtf?? Im sober now, Thank God for planes.

about 9 hours ago via web

sober in Moscow? You got it all wrong, DJ  smoking

"you nor anyone will ever dictate my actions" - Axl Rose
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #1907 on: October 28, 2010, 07:44:26 PM »

Ron might be about to pull a "Charlie Sheen"!!!  Shocked

Bumblefoot
Waste of a fucking night, need to break things.
7 minutes ago

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #1908 on: October 28, 2010, 08:43:58 PM »

that's halarious 'charlie sheen omg.ya mean no mel gibson ?
funny i love charlie he is a hero to me.

the one an only horsey !
samoice
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1909 on: October 28, 2010, 09:23:16 PM »

Bumblefoot
7 minutes ago

Oh dear maybe the audience were idiots and not worth any attention too..:/
w

I was there!!

Reading 2010
The O2 Arena October 13th 2010
The O2 Arena May 31st 2012 - OMG IT WAS AMAZING X10000000 Smiley
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #1910 on: October 28, 2010, 09:26:02 PM »

Bumblefoot
7 minutes ago

Oh dear maybe the audience were idiots and not worth any attention too..:/
w

why would you even assume that?
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #1911 on: October 29, 2010, 12:13:36 AM »

ronsbeard
Had a nice tour, thanks humans. (I secretly like ya's - don't tell Ron...!)
11 minutes ago

« Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 12:16:35 AM by GypsySoul » Logged

GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #1912 on: October 29, 2010, 12:16:57 AM »

On Friday 29th October 2010, @bumblefoot said:

Something happens at the end of a tour. I start feeling the end closing in, along with that upcoming time to shift mental gears and morph back into 'non-touring-normal-life-guy'. It's a difficult transition when you're actually back home, 'normal life' is like a stranger and it can takes weeks of awkwardly getting re-acquainted with everything - driving past the places you're going and making U-turns, getting lost in a day that doesn't have a schedule sheet slipped under your door the night before... But before getting on the plane and getting to that, the change starts while on the road. Within the last few days, someone says something, does something, something happens, doesn't happen, you see something, read something, hear something, do something, don't do something, whatever it is, it's the 'light-switch'. It switches to the other setting, it's like someone just took your spirit and hit 'Send', and it's gone, already home.

Tonight was my last free night of the tour, last night in Moscow. Got to see wonderful friends, hopped around a bit from pubs to clubs, food, drinks, friend Gabriella (Brazilian house music singer) gave a great concert, another bar, a late-night soundcheck for our last show tomorrow, then back to the hotel at 3am. I *needed* the night to keep going, to sustain me, this was the end - and when it stops, it'll be over. Had plans to meet friends at a club - soundcheck ran late, got back, thought we'd head right out but had to wait on others who might be joining, waiting, took too long and friends at the club left, still waiting to go, people I was heading out with started fading, spent an hour sitting in the lobby waiting, ready to jump out of my fucking skin, knowing what would happen if I didn't get out. And then that was it. The switch was flicked, a violent flash, and it's over. My thoughts are on taking down the window treatments for the new window installation, checking on progress of the new concrete foundation at the studio, taking care of the car, making sense of a 3-foot pile of mail, paying the f**king property taxes, meeting with the Bald Freak folks and signing cds & photos that were ordered, getting boxes of CDs to the UK distributor, meeting with DiMarzio, TC Electronic, taking care of my injured neck (thank you Jagermeister, my 'Liquid Smile', for getting me through the pain), remembering to take out the trash Monday & Thursday nights, saying goodbye to my eldest cat, and making a plan for my parents' future, and how I can take care of them as their lives are changing faster than I can prepare for it. Ya miss weddings and funerals while on tour, graduations, accidents - sometimes the worst is kept from you because people in your life know the show must go on, and know you'll feel helpless and conflicted thousands of miles away. It can really tear you up. Thank God for Skype, for families to see faces and hear voices.

So that's it. I'm still here, will give it all I got at tomorrow's show, but as of tonight for me the tour is over. My body will be on a plane in 28 hours, on its way home to meet the rest of me that already left. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH for a wonderful past few months (years!) It's been unforgettable - the high's and low's, the banners and bottles, sing-alongs, messages, photos, gifts, chats, and hugs... you all have truly been a blessing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56ZvllbJBnU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIl76Aok0oU

If I could do it all again, I wouldn't change a thing. And now, a month of racing against the clock, squeezing months of life into the next few weeks, then off to AUSTRALIA, where we flick the switch back...! SEE YOU THERE!!!

Te amo, ik hou van jou, je t'aime, lu`bim ta, volim te, te iubesc, ich lieb di, ti amo, ya tebya liubliu! Love ya!!

Ron

richiegunz70
Opening Act

« Reply #1913 on: October 29, 2010, 12:36:24 AM »

Thanks for a great tour Ron enjoy your time off
richiegunz70
Opening Act

« Reply #1914 on: October 29, 2010, 12:37:14 AM »

Great song by the way.
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #1915 on: October 29, 2010, 02:33:39 AM »

Kinda impossible to dislike this guy. Trully awesome person who can also make incredible music (Dash is just perfect, BTW).

Hope the guys have a blast tonight and then finally get back to their home safe. Smiley

Z?phyr
VIP

« Reply #1916 on: October 29, 2010, 04:30:09 AM »

I just popped a tear away and my heart started racing before I read the two last sentences, really thought for a second he was leaving but then the confirming words hes not came "off to AUSTRALIA" !

Enjoy the time off Mr. Bumble from the Jungle !

"It Ain't Rocket Science"
John
Rocker

...Gone To Hell

« Reply #1917 on: October 29, 2010, 06:24:36 AM »

I just popped a tear away and my heart started racing before I read the two last sentences, really thought for a second he was leaving but then the confirming words hes not came "off to AUSTRALIA" !

Enjoy the time off Mr. Bumble from the Jungle !

Yeah, was concerned myself for a second, but I think we're being over-cautious.

The real test is what happens when the tour is done. It'll be a critical point in GN'R history and I hope they fight through it. 

Leeds Festival - 29/08/10, Birmingham - 17/10/10, Manchester - 18/10/10, Liverpool - 20/05/12, Manchester 29/05/12
ChiDem2010
Rocker

« Reply #1918 on: October 29, 2010, 07:56:49 AM »

Te amo, ik hou van jou, je t'aime, lu`bim ta, volim te, te iubesc, ich lieb di, ti amo, ya tebya liubliu! Love ya!!

Ron

We love ya too Ron  peace
cineater
Legend

« Reply #1919 on: October 29, 2010, 08:21:06 AM »

It's that way with any long trip.  Time to go, there's no place like home.

And then you get there and all the shit that wasn't done while you were gone, fuck!  And you dig into that, some where in there you blow again, melt down and wish you were back on the road again.  There's nothing like open road and leaving home behind.

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 302 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: