Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 07:19:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228533 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 302 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates  (Read 1528423 times)
willow
Legend

AKA Amyl

« Reply #1540 on: August 30, 2010, 06:36:14 AM »

So right Dj we can only imagine what he puts up with. I have the utmost respect for him and all of you for putting up with it.

on a side note, I wish the crowd at Sturgis would have treated you guys better too. Believe me some of us were having a blast.

I had the time of my life at Sturgis!!!  I can't wait to do it again. And reading stuff like this only makes me love the band that much more. I'll be a hardcore supporter until the day I die.

I can't freaking wait either!

Forgive them that tear down my soul,
bless them that they might grow old.
And free them so that they may know,
that it's never too late.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1541 on: August 30, 2010, 08:41:03 AM »

bumblefoot

http://twitter.com/ronsbeard
about 6 hours ago via web

bumblefoot

My beard has assumed control. My beard can now shave the rest of my face off if it so chooses.

bumblefoot

Working on my iBeard app....

bumblefoot

Rock In Rio 2012 will be a 4-day festival held in my beard.

bumblefoot

My beard can beat Axl's moustache and DJ's hat in a tug-of-war.

bumblefoot

My beard can impregnate other beards just by looking at it.

bumblefoot

My beard an alter the course of meteorites heading toward Earth.

bumblefoot

My beard can kick Chuck Norris's ass.

bumblefoot

Leaving for Belfast..... http://www.twitpic.com/2jl7fm

DJASHBA

Guns N' Roses from Reading Leeds Festival at http://www.bbc.co.uk//music/festivals/readingandleeds/2010/artists/gunsnroses/
about 7 hours ago via web

bumblefoot

Sending a Twitter hello between songs at Leeds... http://twitpic.com/2jkp7r BIG THANKS to the crowds at Reading & Leeds, was a pleasure!!
about 8 hours ago via web

DJASHBA

What an amazing crowd tonight at Leeds!! Wow!! Thank you all so much for coming out!!!! Had a blast with you all!!! Much love!
about 8 hours ago via Twitterrific

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
gnrjanus
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1542 on: August 30, 2010, 08:44:16 AM »

bumblefoot

My beard can kick Chuck Norris's ass.

Hmm hope he doesn't hear that!
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #1543 on: August 30, 2010, 09:26:50 AM »

i love bumbles  Grin

1993: 7/17
2010: 3/10 - 3/18 - 3/22
2011: 10/2 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/10 - 10/12 - 10/15
2014: 3/28 - 3/30 - 4/1 - 4/3 - 4/6 - 4/12
2016: 6/26 - 7/1 - 11/1 - 11/4 - 11/5
2017: 1/10
2022: 9/30 - 10/0
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #1544 on: August 30, 2010, 10:08:13 AM »

Guns N' Roses from Reading Leeds Festival at http://www.bbc.co.uk//music/festivals/readingandleeds/2010/artists/gunsnroses/
about 7 hours ago via web

/jarmo
The GNR plane looks pretty sweet.  I'd like a little bigger emblem on the side though.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
bailyrose
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #1545 on: August 30, 2010, 10:18:31 AM »

All I got was "not available in your area". is there a pic else where?
richwoman
VIP

« Reply #1546 on: August 30, 2010, 10:48:20 AM »

Axl just tweeted ok
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1547 on: August 30, 2010, 10:51:13 AM »

axlrose

Don't know what it is w/us or these last 2 shows. Takes the fun out it 4 everyone fans, band n' crew alike but whatever. So u know, we allegedly had a deal in place pre show w/the city at least at Leeds to do a bit longer performance that was either miscommunication, someone wasn't informed, changed their mind, didn't care or was a con. Regardless the nonsense just seems so unnecessary but w/out real management or industry presence is unfortunately beyond r control. We hope the fans feel they got at least what they could from us under the circumstances as 4 us all things considered that's the main thing. The rest is filler. Anyway, enough rambling. Peace, thanks 4 understanding n' what we did manage to get done out there was a blast! The crowds n' fans were amazing!! And in r opinion (not that apparently it means much) u deserved better!! Thanks again!! Axl-

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #1548 on: August 30, 2010, 10:53:06 AM »

...."w/out real management or industry presence is unfortunately beyond r control."

What's that?

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #1549 on: August 30, 2010, 10:58:14 AM »

...."w/out real management or industry presence is unfortunately beyond r control."

What's that?

Who cares? I can't wait for the iBeard...

j/k...

jacdaniel
Legend

Give me a gitane!

« Reply #1550 on: August 30, 2010, 10:58:19 AM »

So what actually happened?  (im hearing lots of different stories!)

There was a curfew?  The band were late both nights?  The plug was pulled at Reading?

"i can tell you a thing or two about something else if you really wanna know? know what im saying? "
14 Yrs Of Silence
VIP

AXL SLASH DUFF = GOAT

« Reply #1551 on: August 30, 2010, 11:03:10 AM »

What happened with McGee management?  I wish I knew more details as to why GN'R can't get proper representation, but I just hope that at some point they get the support they need so that they can run on all cylinders.  Props to Axl for giving it all he has.

I have something I want to do with Guns N' Roses...That can be a long career or it can be a short explosive career-as long as it gets out in a big way. - Axl Rose 7/6/86
zombux
Legend

watching the sky moves sideways...

« Reply #1552 on: August 30, 2010, 11:04:10 AM »

All I got was "not available in your area". is there a pic else where?
http://www.twitpic.com/2jl7fm

richwoman
VIP

« Reply #1553 on: August 30, 2010, 11:11:39 AM »

axlrose

Don't know what it is w/us or these last 2 shows. Takes the fun out it 4 everyone fans, band n' crew alike but whatever. So u know, we allegedly had a deal in place pre show w/the city at least at Leeds to do a bit longer performance that was either miscommunication, someone wasn't informed, changed their mind, didn't care or was a con. Regardless the nonsense just seems so unnecessary but w/out real management or industry presence is unfortunately beyond r control. We hope the fans feel they got at least what they could from us under the circumstances as 4 us all things considered that's the main thing. The rest is filler. Anyway, enough rambling. Peace, thanks 4 understanding n' what we did manage to get done out there was a blast! The crowds n' fans were amazing!! And in r opinion (not that apparently it means much) u deserved better!! Thanks again!! Axl-

/jarmo
just incase he reads this board Wink
Axl hope you`re not down about it from all accounts you were great specially last night and the megaphone incident was funny! it will go into the stuff of legends we support you all the way rest assured everone who`s coming to the shows have no problem with late starts we plan for it! keep your humour and enjoy ireland :love:p.s i`ll manage you ok
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #1554 on: August 30, 2010, 11:13:28 AM »

There was a curfew?  The band were late both nights?  The plug was pulled at Reading?
Yes, yes, and yes.  They went on about an hour late the first night and the plug was pulled at midnight.  Ended up about 2-3 songs short.  They went on about 30 minutes late at Leeds and played pretty much an entire set, though Axl said they wanted to play more songs but curfew was about to strike.

jacdaniel
Legend

Give me a gitane!

« Reply #1555 on: August 30, 2010, 11:19:32 AM »

Yes, yes, and yes.  They went on about an hour late the first night and the plug was pulled at midnight.  Ended up about 2-3 songs short.  They went on about 30 minutes late at Leeds and played pretty much an entire set, though Axl said they wanted to play more songs but curfew was about to strike.

Cheers Faldor! 

It was clear that guy was desperate to pull the plug and make some controversial headlines for his festival.
I heard the band wouldn't get paid if they showed up an hour late... so they showed up 58 mins late  hihi

"i can tell you a thing or two about something else if you really wanna know? know what im saying? "
bailyrose
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #1556 on: August 30, 2010, 11:26:39 AM »

Thanks for the link Zombux. As someone else stated their logo should be bigger!
wight gunner
VIP

"Paranoia is just another type of awareness"

« Reply #1557 on: August 30, 2010, 11:34:46 AM »

Cheers Faldor! 

It was clear that guy was desperate to pull the plug and make some controversial headlines for his festival.
I heard the band wouldn't get paid if they showed up an hour late... so they showed up 58 mins late  hihi

yadda, yadda, yadda...

There will always be rumours, 99.9% are usually BS.  Its the same rumours the media drum up to sell a few extra papers/ create a filler to a slow news day. They publish these stories as in most cases they go unchallenged and without redress, Axl has the media sussed, they bullshit, and he doesn't take the bait. There is nothing more the media want than an "exclusive" opportunity to report the facts in response by the artist under attack, some get played by them and spill their guts, wise heads like Axl, don't and let them stew in their own self importance, without a story that has any creditability.

The trouble is so many "fans" fall for it time and time again, when will they ever learn. Roll Eyes

Hobos are people who move around looking for work, tramps are people who move around but don't look for work, and bums are people who don't move and don't work. I've been all three. -Seasick Steve
Axlspants
Rocker

« Reply #1558 on: August 30, 2010, 11:41:12 AM »

For the record I was at Leeds last night, had an amzaing time, band were just incredible. I don't think you could say the band were late on, they came on as soon as the roadies had finished setting everything up. I checked my watch and they were on at 9.15pm but still the media over here are saying they went on 35 minutes late which is total horse shit.

This band gets so much shit from the press and media.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't comes to mind.

GnR keeps keeping on and thats good enough for me. Can't wait till Manchester!
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1559 on: August 30, 2010, 01:02:00 PM »

tommy_stinson

where 's the good food in belfast? any suggestions???
15 minutes ago via TweetDeck

DJASHBA

Im gonna stumble outta the hotel here in Belfast Northern Ireland n' try to find some grub. Wears my flippy floppy's??
about 1 hour ago via web

DJASHBA

I would lie to sincerely thank Henry and everyone else at @gibsonguitar you guys have been beyond amazing too me! Much Respect!
about 1 hour ago via web

/jarmo

Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 302 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: