Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 03:32:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228536 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 302 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates  (Read 1528930 times)
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #1380 on: July 27, 2010, 09:55:01 PM »

gunsnroses
#musicmonday and #nowplaying this: @JimmyWayne walks across America 4 homeless teens. http://meetmehalfway.jimmywayne.com/ #GoJimmyGo
about 7 hours ago via web

From Dj's facebook:

Dj ASHBA™
Laying in bed watching Married With Children, designing new swag!! Anyone awake??

2 hours ago

I'm sorry, I think the guys is talented and cool but I don't need to hear every single thing he does everyday. Sometimes I think he may misuse being in GN'R.

Come on, that's what tweets are for right?. Some people are actually interested in hearing what DJ is doing even if it's this sort of thing. Theres no harm in it, just abit of fun really.  Smiley
zihuatenajo
Headliner

« Reply #1381 on: July 27, 2010, 10:12:09 PM »

and if axl did it - i know he never would - JDA would shit his pants and think it was awesome Wink

I think it's cool; the guy is actually communicating with fans  beer

God made weed, man made booze : who do you trust ?
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #1382 on: July 28, 2010, 07:56:15 AM »

and if axl did it - i know he never would - JDA would shit his pants and think it was awesome Wink
it would be even lamer, i'm glad axl doesn't do that shit
Ismellbetterthanyou
Opening Act

« Reply #1383 on: July 28, 2010, 09:54:41 AM »

gunsnroses
#musicmonday and #nowplaying this: @JimmyWayne walks across America 4 homeless teens. http://meetmehalfway.jimmywayne.com/ #GoJimmyGo

From Dj's facebook:

Dj ASHBA?
Laying in bed watching Married With Children, designing new swag!! Anyone awake??

2 hours ago

I'm sorry, I think the guys is talented and cool but I don't need to hear every single thing he does everyday. Sometimes I think he may misuse being in GN'R.

I don't see the connection... Does he have to tweet only about DJ Ashba being in Guns n' roses, or about every single thing he wants to tweet about? I'ts "DJ Ashba's tweeter", not "DJ Ashba in Guns n' roses" twitter.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2010, 09:58:43 AM by Ismellbetterthanyou » Logged
gunns1
Legend

I am the Soul Monster of HTGTH

« Reply #1384 on: July 28, 2010, 10:12:18 AM »

maybe its just me, I understand people posting jokes and stories on their twitter, or up coming events, but boring stuff like

' im having a shower then going to the toilet after then ill shave and then wash my socks and bed sheets. After this ill take 10 steps to by lounge room where I will then open up a newspaper and start reading the stock market section and see how my stocks are performing and if each one has gone up in the last quarter'

to me just seems like a waste of time and a bit self obsessive and kinda weird , but im not one to judge, just a passing observation..
I know alot of people like reading those kinds of messages so thats cool, everyones differnet Smiley

'Awesome! The due is a sick guitar player!!! He's the real deal... and you don't come by the real deal very often.
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #1385 on: July 28, 2010, 10:41:53 AM »

maybe its just me, I understand people posting jokes and stories on their twitter, or up coming events, but boring stuff like

' im having a shower then going to the toilet after then ill shave and then wash my socks and bed sheets. After this ill take 10 steps to by lounge room where I will then open up a newspaper and start reading the stock market section and see how my stocks are performing and if each one has gone up in the last quarter'

to me just seems like a waste of time and a bit self obsessive and kinda weird , but im not one to judge, just a passing observation..
I know alot of people like reading those kinds of messages so thats cool, everyones differnet Smiley

i'm the same way man, only it's not one long ass tweet, it's 15 with those annoying little shits, same on facebook, the fuck!

and for the record, no we're not bashing dj
JDA
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1386 on: July 28, 2010, 11:44:12 AM »

gunsnroses

From Dj's facebook:

Dj ASHBA?

2 hours ago

I don't see the connection... Does he have to tweet only about DJ Ashba being in Guns n' roses, or about every single thing he wants to tweet about? I'ts "DJ Ashba's tweeter", not "DJ Ashba in Guns n' roses" twitter.

Good point.  You made me look at it a bit different.
Axlspants
Rocker

« Reply #1387 on: July 28, 2010, 12:40:04 PM »

Who cares either way, if people want to tweet no one makes you read it. If you don't care what DJ Ashba tweets don't go on a forum topic about members of the band using twitter. Too easy for you?
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #1388 on: July 28, 2010, 01:12:07 PM »

gunsnroses
Anyone feeling kind of American Pie-ish what with "Band" camp in just a couple weeks out in Sturgis? #ROCKNREVFEST
about 13 hours ago via web

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
cineater
Legend

« Reply #1389 on: July 28, 2010, 01:28:30 PM »

Band camp--that's funny.  Think they will let us use the tour buses as base for the A/C and toilets?  Please, pretty please?  Come on I'm a girl!

If we're voting, I like the personal touch on the tweeds.

Wait, they are a bunch of guys.  Can I use the tour bus Beta is on?

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
Josh
Headliner

« Reply #1390 on: July 28, 2010, 01:40:21 PM »

Band camp--that's funny.  Think they will let us use the tour buses as base for the A/C and toilets?  Please, pretty please?  Come on I'm a girl!

Well if you're hot enough you can see just as much of the tour bus as you'd like I'm sure.
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #1391 on: July 28, 2010, 03:43:46 PM »

gunsnroses    Lots of questions on upcoming shows - current schedule maintained on #FB http://bit.ly/GNReventsFB : FYI - there's several pages Pls RT THX
20 minutes ago via web

gunsnroses    hear for Arizona its relatively cool there RT @JimmyWayne Ustreaming in Payson
29 minutes ago via web

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
willow
Legend

AKA Amyl

« Reply #1392 on: July 28, 2010, 05:04:11 PM »

Well if you're hot enough you can see just as much of the tour bus as you'd like I'm sure.

Yeah we are going to need to cool off. Going to be  a long day!! I am wondering if they are going to ventor out to the sites.  Hope to run in to someone!! We will be the 3 chikcs in the Black Cobalt!!

Forgive them that tear down my soul,
bless them that they might grow old.
And free them so that they may know,
that it's never too late.
cineater
Legend

« Reply #1393 on: July 28, 2010, 06:18:15 PM »

I wonder if they will helicopter the bands in to avoid the crowded roads.  Or have some unknown country road so they can bring them in the back way.  That could be interesting.

axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #1394 on: July 28, 2010, 07:22:27 PM »

I wonder if they will helicopter the bands in to avoid the crowded roads.  Or have some unknown country road so they can bring them in the back way.  That could be interesting.

Haha, there is no back way. Sturgis isn't just "Sturgis." Everywhere within 100 miles of town will be packed full of people. This year they are putting estimates at 800,000 people due to it being the 70th anniversary. Traffic will be hell in the whole area. I'd put money down that the band is Helicoptered in from Rapid City.

Axl is God.
cineater
Legend

« Reply #1395 on: July 28, 2010, 11:39:31 PM »

Never know, maybe they want to be there.  Lots of bands performing that week, lots of stuff going on.  Might just be camped out close by and walk over.

:hihi:Yeah I'm kidding. 

Wish we were camping but there just wasn't time to try to get a spot and I wouldn't try it unless we had an RV for base.

willow
Legend

AKA Amyl

« Reply #1396 on: July 29, 2010, 06:28:53 AM »

Well they will either heli in or stay in the private VIP campground. Its there for all the celebs that come. My parents ran into one of the guys from Three Dog Night one year at a gas station heading out. He let them check out this cool patio hauler. For those of you that don't know what a patio hauler is its a camper with a built in room for bikes and such.

Forgive them that tear down my soul,
bless them that they might grow old.
And free them so that they may know,
that it's never too late.
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #1397 on: July 29, 2010, 09:47:09 AM »

bumblefoot
Frank Ferrer & I
visited School Of Rock in Chatham NJ yesterday, jammed and wrote a song with the students - had a great time!!
about 1 hour ago via web

GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #1398 on: July 29, 2010, 07:00:43 PM »

bumblefoot
Radio interview while in Moscow last month... (in Russian) http://showbiz.podfm.ru/11/
about 6 hours ago via web

gunns1
Legend

I am the Soul Monster of HTGTH

« Reply #1399 on: July 30, 2010, 03:31:26 AM »

You mean the bus ceilings? ( Just kidding everyone, im drinking so dont take offence)

'Awesome! The due is a sick guitar player!!! He's the real deal... and you don't come by the real deal very often.
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 302 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: