Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 05:25:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228550 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 302 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates  (Read 1533127 times)
cineater
Legend

« Reply #1040 on: May 23, 2010, 07:57:00 PM »

tommy_stinson    4 days before European tour. Suddenly i feel like i need a xanax. Great.
36 minutes ago via TweetDeck

Obviously not feeling like the glue that holds this band together  hihi

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #1041 on: May 23, 2010, 08:17:50 PM »

Dj ASHBA™
Its shitty when your starving and you realize you suck at cooking. . . Hahaha! Thank God for fast food.
25 minutes ago

At least you can still have the ' DJ Ashba Platinum Roll ', at the bargain price of $12.95, right DJ.  hihi
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #1042 on: May 23, 2010, 08:31:07 PM »

tommy_stinson
Anyone have ideas about sites of interest for my video diary in upcomig GNR tour dates please feel free to let me know.
1 minute ago via TweetDeck

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
cineater
Legend

« Reply #1043 on: May 23, 2010, 11:04:05 PM »

tommy_stinson
Anyone have ideas about sites of interest for my video diary in upcomig GNR tour dates please feel free to let me know.

Go over to Lars' house in Denmark and see the room he devoted to his GNR collection.  He has the GNR pinball machine!  Plus they sell ice cream right in front of his house.

Dizzy has his address.  Take Lars' wife some pancake mix, they don't have it over there.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 11:14:49 PM by cineater » Logged

GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #1044 on: May 24, 2010, 12:09:10 AM »

Tommy Stinson
Wanna thank everyone for the jokes. There were some real gems. If only i could speak a little Russian.
2 hours ago via TweetDeck

Richard Fortus
A reminder to all of you that have friend requests for my personal FB page---- I am at my friend limit and can not except any more friends. So you have to follow me on this fan page or my twitter account. THANKS!
2 minutes ago

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
cineater
Legend

« Reply #1045 on: May 24, 2010, 08:13:36 AM »

tommy_stinson

Go over to Lars' house in Denmark and see the room he devoted to his GNR collection.  He has the GNR pinball machine!  Plus they sell ice cream right in front of his house.

Dizzy has his address.  Take Lars' wife some pancake mix, they don't have it over there.

Never mind

willow
Legend

AKA Amyl

« Reply #1046 on: May 24, 2010, 08:53:39 AM »

Its only a 4 hour drive Cin!! lol Well maybe they can get on the helicopter. It would be worth it!!
amyl

Forgive them that tear down my soul,
bless them that they might grow old.
And free them so that they may know,
that it's never too late.
cineater
Legend

« Reply #1047 on: May 24, 2010, 01:07:39 PM »

The 4 hours is a ways to go for an ice cream run  hihi  And Lars will be where Tommy is suppose to be and Tommy would be where Lars is suppose to be and it just gets too confusing even for me.  But if he takes pancake mix he could spend the night.  Pernille is a wonderful cook.

You were wondering where the pancake mix came in weren't you, there ya go.

wight gunner
VIP

"Paranoia is just another type of awareness"

« Reply #1048 on: May 24, 2010, 01:42:05 PM »

You use pancake mix, what do you do, add eggs and milk Huh  all you need is flour, eggs and milk, feck me, people will be wanting the recipe for boiled eggs next, sheesh!

Hobos are people who move around looking for work, tramps are people who move around but don't look for work, and bums are people who don't move and don't work. I've been all three. -Seasick Steve
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #1049 on: May 24, 2010, 02:44:58 PM »

Bumblefoot:

Re: Lost Finale It was a beautiful show that touched every part of the viewer's brain, heart and spirit, a show (cont) http://tl.gd/1fd1si

I wont post the whole thing because it may be spoiler for some. We're discussing it here:

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=59482.60

cineater
Legend

« Reply #1050 on: May 24, 2010, 06:21:38 PM »

You use pancake mix, what do you do, add eggs and milk Huh  all you need is flour, eggs and milk, feck me, people will be wanting the recipe for boiled eggs next, sheesh!

I just add water.  But if I was making it from scratch I'd put some baking soda in there so my pancakes weren't flat.  If you go to Denmark and ask for American pancakes, they just don't taste the same.  That's according to the chef, she requests the mix.  I don't know, I didn't have pancakes while I was there, I tried the hot dogs--good stuff, not like the American ones.

GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #1051 on: May 25, 2010, 12:03:25 AM »

gunsnroses
just packing up some kick ass ROCK N ROLL to bring ot the Norge jungelen.
about 2 hours ago via web

cineater
Legend

« Reply #1052 on: May 25, 2010, 12:33:53 AM »

I'm excited to hear they are getting ready to head out. 

Safe trip guys,

and the crew, in your hands.

sworrm
Rocker

« Reply #1053 on: May 25, 2010, 02:24:46 AM »

yeh , lets fuckin av em gnr, time to take over europe. c u in leeds, as axl once said lets just get this muthafucka on
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #1054 on: May 25, 2010, 06:24:14 AM »

gunsnroses
just packing up some kick ass ROCK N ROLL to bring ot the Norge jungelen.

Haha! great! Loved  the "Norge Jungelen"  peace

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #1055 on: May 26, 2010, 12:47:17 PM »

bumblefoot

On Wednesday 26th May 2010, @bumblefoot said:

Leaving for the airport in a few, woohoo! If I don't answer messages, it's because I'm staying off the computer as much as possible, and keeping my hands on a guitar as much as possible. Will update ya on Twitter, FB & my forum whenever I can... Smiley

About not having meet-n-greets in Norway, Sweden & St. Petersburg... there's a lot of working together with local folks to solidify the when & where, transportation, making autograph cards & any promo materials... if they're not interested or drop the ball, it doesn't happen. The folks in Helsinki, Moscow & Aalborg were fantastic, they made it happen. Smiley

I think for the giveaways we'll have each person write their name on a piece of paper and put 'em in a bowl, then I'll randomly pick names to win tix, CDs, whatever else... Smiley

I'll see if I can throw together an informal one anywhere else, but it really needed to be done before I arrived. I won't have time or brain cells to put towards being an event coordinator, I'll be wrapped up in traveling, gigs, and all the unexpected mayhem that usually occurs, lol. While I'm on tour, my responsibility is to the audience, and I force myself to ease up and stay focused on the shows.

If there's a way to do informal meet-n-greets where the preparations would be quick & painless, I'd love to do it. Smiley

OK, got a plane to catch! See ya's soon!!

Ron
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #1056 on: May 27, 2010, 12:44:09 AM »

richardfortus
All sleep till Bergen. Goodbye LA. Hello, little Ambien.
about 2 hours ago via TweetDeck

CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #1057 on: May 27, 2010, 05:08:13 PM »

tommy_stinson

it's 11pm and the sun is still out. i'm very confused by this. And i never got around to getting xanax. damn it all!!! 20 minutes ago via TweetDeck
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #1058 on: May 27, 2010, 06:37:01 PM »

bumblefoot
BERGEN!!! One of the most beautiful views from the plane (didn't have my camera, nooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAHHHHH!!)

tommy_stinson
Starting the winter leg of our summer tour today in Bergen Norway. I forgot the long underwear!!! Damnit.
about 5 hours ago via TweetDeck

kyrie
Legend

Eden has enough to go around

« Reply #1059 on: May 27, 2010, 07:15:10 PM »

bumblefoot
BERGEN!!! One of the most beautiful views from the plane (didn't have my camera, nooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAHHHHH!!)

tommy_stinson
Starting the winter leg of our summer tour today in Bergen Norway. I forgot the long underwear!!! Damnit.
about 5 hours ago via TweetDeck

Awesome quote by Tommy Wink
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 302 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: