Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 09:13:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228550 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 302 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates  (Read 1533256 times)
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #980 on: May 14, 2010, 12:13:41 AM »

On Thursday 13th May 2010, @bumblefoot said:

It was 4 years ago from last night that I played my first gig with GNR. Since then we played about 40 countries, released Chinese Democracy, and weathered many storms (literally). ***THANK YOU*** to all the GNR fans for an amazing 4 years. Smiley

bumblefoot - @sebastianbach Been a pleasure traveling the world
with ya bro - hope to see ya soon! All the best to you, the family & band! Smiley
21 minutes ago via web in reply to sebastianbach

sebastianbach - @bumblefoot right in bumble-icious !! You are
awesome !! Hope to see u again soon
26 minutes ago via TwitBird iPhone in reply to bumblefoot

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #981 on: May 14, 2010, 10:49:16 AM »

It was 4 years ago from last night that I played my first gig with GNR. Since then we played about 40 countries, released Chinese Democracy, and weathered many storms (literally). ***THANK YOU*** to all the GNR fans for an amazing 4 years. Smiley
I wasn't exactly thrilled when Ron joined but now I'm happy to admit I was wrong about him.
He has proven himself to be an amazing talent and an even more amazing person.
THANKS FOR EVERYTHING RON!!!  headbanger   

bumblefoot - @sebastianbach Been a pleasure traveling the world
with ya bro - hope to see ya soon! All the best to you, the family & band! Smiley
21 minutes ago via web in reply to sebastianbach

sebastianbach - @bumblefoot right in bumble-icious !! You are
awesome !! Hope to see u again soon
26 minutes ago via TwitBird iPhone in reply to bumblefoot
O good lord.   I think I just threw up a little bit in my mouth.

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #982 on: May 14, 2010, 11:07:04 AM »

I'm sure Ron can remember all the emotions he must of been feeling that night 4 years ago. How far Ron has come in 4 years is unbelievable, and his dedication to the fans is just a credit to him as a person.

So Ron, thank you for all the hard work you have put in over the last 4 years, and here's to many more to come.

beer
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #983 on: May 14, 2010, 01:50:17 PM »

tommy_stinson
boo.... No more Cavs in the playoffs. I hate the Celtics
44 minutes ago via TweetDeck

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #984 on: May 14, 2010, 05:44:08 PM »

John Stamos just tweeted he had dinner with Axl the other night and was watching GNR on YT and they are the greatest rock band of his generation.
misspelled Axl but i forgive him for that.

pretty cool, Stamos and Axl, would love to have been a fly on the wall during that.

JohnStamos

had dinner w/axle the other night- watching g n' r on youtube now- fu**, best rock and roll band of my generation! about 1 hour ago via web

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #985 on: May 15, 2010, 12:47:30 AM »

John Stamos just tweeted he had dinner with Axl the other night and was watching GNR on YT and they are the greatest rock band of his generation.
misspelled Axl but i forgive him for that.

pretty cool, Stamos and Axl, would love to have been a fly on the wall during that.

JohnStamos

had dinner w/axle the other night- watching g n' r on youtube now- fu**, best rock and roll band of my generation! about 1 hour ago via web
Axl had dinner with Uncle Jesse.  That's cool.  Stamos is a good guy.  Frequent guest and friend of the Stern Show.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
willow
Legend

AKA Amyl

« Reply #986 on: May 15, 2010, 08:22:54 AM »

This could be why he spelled Axl wrong. lol
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1381505/

Forgive them that tear down my soul,
bless them that they might grow old.
And free them so that they may know,
that it's never too late.
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #987 on: May 15, 2010, 08:42:19 AM »

stamos starring in new GNR video rumors start now!

j/k Tongue
prairie
Headliner

www.gnrtv.com - All GNR, all the time.

« Reply #988 on: May 15, 2010, 11:04:32 AM »

He also played drums with the Beach Boys, maybe we have another new drummer  nervous  LOL

prairieboy,

At www.gnrtv.com, it's all GNR videos, all the time.  Plus a few other goodies.

I'm not interested in petty online fights with strangers.  I'm here for fun, if my post has upset you - Sorry.
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #989 on: May 15, 2010, 08:06:01 PM »

Facebook

Dj ASHBA? Had a f#%kin blast with Axl last night!!! Went to an amazing restraunt for dinner and drinks, clubbing followed by an after party in the hills. I'm pretty sure we torn Hollywood a new one Wink anyways just woke up, gonna lay out at my pool with kiko!!
22 minutes ago

cineater
Legend

« Reply #990 on: May 16, 2010, 01:54:40 AM »

er, DJ you weren't suppose to say that  Lips Sealed  You're the new guy so let me explain how we are.

When you're out on the road performing, party your ass off, tell us all about it, we all have a good time  beer

But when you're not touring there's a general expectation that new music is being worked on.  Fine that you're out there having new life experiences to pour into your musicianship, that's okay.  BUT, not Axl, noooo.  He's suppose to be working on getting the music out there.  What we want to hear is he is working 24/7 towards that goal.  We hear anything else and we just start  rant  Although I have noticed if there's a hot chick involved you get a lot of  drool from the guys and they get side tracked for a few days.

Anyway, if Axl's on break keep that to yourself or preferably, redirect him to the music goal.  If you see him coming from the label with a smile on his face, clue us in quick!  But since Axl has a marvelous ability to tune us out and ignore our bitching and you are wonderful in your communication with us, you don't want to redirect all the rant your way. 

Pretty much sums up how we are unless somebody else wants to justify why it really is all Axl's fault for everything and I'm cutting him too much slack.

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #991 on: May 16, 2010, 06:09:15 AM »

Facebook

Dj ASHBA? Had a f#%kin blast with Axl last night!!! Went to an amazing restraunt for dinner and drinks, clubbing followed by an after party in the hills. I'm pretty sure we torn Hollywood a new one Wink anyways just woke up, gonna lay out at my pool with kiko!!
22 minutes ago
ok
November_Rain
Loyal to death
VIP

The bittersweet honey of your eyes...

« Reply #992 on: May 16, 2010, 08:28:33 AM »

From Ashba?s and GNR facebook:

Nobody will ever love you the way I do...
willow
Legend

AKA Amyl

« Reply #993 on: May 16, 2010, 08:57:46 AM »

Ah thats the life!

Forgive them that tear down my soul,
bless them that they might grow old.
And free them so that they may know,
that it's never too late.
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #994 on: May 16, 2010, 09:06:36 AM »

Is that Shaun White (Olympic Snowboarder) between Axl and Vanessa?
el_loko
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #995 on: May 16, 2010, 09:07:32 AM »

yep, that's right.
ChiDem2010
Rocker

« Reply #996 on: May 16, 2010, 11:54:25 AM »

OMG OMG OMG!!!! Shaun White is really Axl's son?Huh I'm joking but there definitely could be a connection there.  hihi
redrose
Headliner

« Reply #997 on: May 16, 2010, 02:34:13 PM »

it is all good you just wanna have fun and he is having fun and that's great to see.
Keep on doing fun stuff life is too short for not having fun.
The Illusionist
Headliner

Illusion

« Reply #998 on: May 17, 2010, 09:40:43 AM »

Nobody has written anything about Ronnie James Dio yet??

Surprising...

I heard Sebastian Bach said a few things but there were no references or links on the site.  MTV.com just merely mentioned names of those who had said/written a few nice things about him.

<i>Double Talkin' Jive Motherfucker</i>
Limulus
Legend

A dream realized...

« Reply #999 on: May 17, 2010, 09:58:55 AM »

Nobody has written anything about Ronnie James Dio yet??

Surprising...

I heard Sebastian Bach said a few things but there were no references or links on the site.  MTV.com just merely mentioned names of those who had said/written a few nice things about him.

nothing from the Axl camp yet. but check lots of famous musicians' talking about this horrible loss for the hardrock/metal community on
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/

Maiden said its best (IMO):

Ronnie James Dio R.I.P.
Published: May 17, 2010

It is with huge sadness we hear that Ronnie has lost his battle against stomach cancer, and our heartfelt condolences go out to his wife Wendy and family at this terrible time.  From his earlier years in Elf, Black Sabbath and Dio, right through to his most recent days fronting Heaven and Hell, Ronnie, time and again, proved his genius as a frontman, always giving his all to his fans and his music. Ronnie was not only an incredibly gifted singer but also a wonderfully warm, intelligent and generous person and this shone through both on and off stage leaving a positive mark on everyone he came into contact with. A longstanding friend of Maiden, we played many shows together over the years and we will all miss him greatly.

The world has lost an irreplaceable talent and, first and foremost,  one of the finest human beings you could ever wish to meet.

Steve, Bruce, Adrian, Dave, Janick, Nicko and Rod

http://www.ironmaiden.com/index.php?categoryid=8&p2_articleid=1206

Re-Union time, baby!!
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 302 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: