Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 01:37:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 302 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates  (Read 1533489 times)
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #900 on: April 20, 2010, 12:44:18 PM »

Guns N' Roses

lots of buzz & ashes in the air!!! stay tuned 4 news here @twitter + our pages @facebook http://bit.ly/8X8Bu7 & @myspace http://bit.ly/ejJG
about 1 hour ago via web

Axl is God.
svdv22
VIP

This is not a piano falling out of the sky

« Reply #901 on: April 20, 2010, 12:48:35 PM »

Official tour dates at last? Wink

Spirit
Legend

« Reply #902 on: April 20, 2010, 12:49:39 PM »

Official tour dates at last? Wink

Hopefully, the  facebook link is to the "events" page.  peace

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #903 on: April 20, 2010, 07:01:06 PM »

gunsnroses

Who dat lettin Stella outta the can? http://twitpic.com/1gvwii - @axlrose @sebastianbach & @djashba (via @Photos_Gunners & @sebastianbach) 1 minute ago via web

could this go here as well....?

Nikki Sixx

In studio with Sixx AM...holy mother fucking guitars from hell...DJ is killing it....i wanna play this stuff live.... 22 minutes ago via TweetDeck
« Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 07:02:55 PM by CheapJon » Logged
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #904 on: April 21, 2010, 02:49:53 PM »

bumblefoot  Just signed and mailed the contracts for the re-release of my first album, "The Adventures Of Bumblefoot" - instrumental album released in '95, been out-of-print for years... I'll be selling autographed copies of the album once everything is good to go.

I spent 6 months writing out the notation, TAB, fingers, picking, and funny noises for every guitar track on every song of that album, printed it out and plan to release a 200-page transcription book to coincide with the re-release of the album. All will be available later this year, exclusively at BaldFreak.com (my official web store) Will keep you posted as things move forward.

So, what's next...? More GNR touring? Another Bumblefoot album? An instrumental album? Instructional DVD? Hot sauce? Apps? Bumblefoot tours? Clinics? Classes? Producing more bands at my studio? Co-writing? Guest guitar solos on albums? Guest guitarist with other bands on tour? Radio/mag/TV interviews? Meet-n-greets? Cartoon voice-overs? TV/movie roles? TV/movie music? What to do next........

about 2 hours ago via Twitlonger

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
zombux
Legend

watching the sky moves sideways...

« Reply #905 on: April 21, 2010, 02:57:54 PM »

What to do next........
next GNR album maybe Tongue

LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #906 on: April 21, 2010, 03:02:11 PM »

bumblefoot  Just signed and mailed the contracts for the re-release of my first album, "The Adventures Of Bumblefoot" - instrumental album released in '95, been out-of-print for years... I'll be selling autographed copies of the album once everything is good to go.

I spent 6 months writing out the notation, TAB, fingers, picking, and funny noises for every guitar track on every song of that album, printed it out and plan to release a 200-page transcription book to coincide with the re-release of the album. All will be available later this year, exclusively at BaldFreak.com (my official web store) Will keep you posted as things move forward.

So, what's next...? More GNR touring? Another Bumblefoot album? An instrumental album? Instructional DVD? Hot sauce? Apps? Bumblefoot tours? Clinics? Classes? Producing more bands at my studio? Co-writing? Guest guitar solos on albums? Guest guitarist with other bands on tour? Radio/mag/TV interviews? Meet-n-greets? Cartoon voice-overs? TV/movie roles? TV/movie music? What to do next........

about 2 hours ago via Twitlonger

Hot Sauce and Cartoon Voice-overs!!

I don't actually use hot sauce, but I have Dizzy Hot Sauce.  I could be a collector of GNR Hot Sauces!

And voice-overs because I watch an inordinate amount of cartoons.  I had a child so I had an excuse to watch cartoons, ya know....

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

www.cindyscrazy.com   www.facebook.com/cindyscrazy

"...now where's that monkey? I want to shoot something"- Cap'n Jack Sparrow
alimari
Rocker

Hey you, yeah you, not you, you over there... hi!

« Reply #907 on: April 21, 2010, 07:10:06 PM »

What to do next........
next GNR album maybe Tongue
I'm with you!

[megalomaniac-insider-know-it-all fan mode on] I think these guys should understand and accept that since they are parto of a band called Guns N' Roses they cannot do anything but work on Guns N' Roses albuns, tours.. and so on, blah blah blah [megalomaniac-insider-know-it-all fan mode off]  hihi

ps: just kidding ok?

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #908 on: April 22, 2010, 07:59:01 PM »

gunsnroses
Happy Earth Day!
3 minutes ago via web

gunsnroses
YEAH! RT @sebastianbach Onstage with @axlrose last week in San Juan Puerto Rico singing 'My Michelle' http://twitpic.com/1h5pfp @gunsnroses
12 minutes ago via web

SexTapesband
Met Tokyo promoters, so ST may tour Japan whn new record drops RT @LittleYzza @SexTapesband Hope nxt time u come 2 Japan, it includes gigs.
about 5 hours ago via web

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #909 on: April 23, 2010, 06:03:03 PM »

DJASHBA

Loving my new iPad!!! Watched Avatar finally! Most impressive movie ever!
Lady Ashba
Rocker

Nice boys... & girls!

« Reply #910 on: April 23, 2010, 06:07:55 PM »

From DJ's Facebook:
Dj ASHBA? Hope everyone is doing great, sorry I've been catching up on life since I've been on break from tour!! Thanks to all of you for checking out the ASHBA Tuner on the Apple iTunes Store!! Means the world to me!
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #911 on: April 23, 2010, 06:22:59 PM »

bumblefoot
At a meeting with the printer & publisher, discussing materials for the transcription book...
14 minutes ago via web

GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #912 on: April 24, 2010, 02:02:18 AM »

Cryptic message maybe?  Take note of the wink.

gunsnroses    ok... times to go take care of some biznezz...you all have a great w/e and oh yeah.. don't forget to follow @axlrose Wink peace!!!
about 3 hours ago via web

Spirit
Legend

« Reply #913 on: April 24, 2010, 08:57:14 AM »

gunsnroses    ok... times to go take care of some biznezz...you all have a great w/e and oh yeah.. don't forget to follow @axlrose Wink peace!!!

I think that's a reference to the previous messages, where people pointed out they forgot to mention Axl when they advertised the twitter acounts of the other GN'R members.

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #914 on: April 24, 2010, 11:17:25 AM »

I think that's a reference to the previous messages, where people pointed out they forgot to mention Axl when they advertised the twitter acounts of the other GN'R members.
Oh, okay.  Thanks, I didn't notice that.  I thought maybe it had something to do with the "times to go take care of some biznezz" part.

Even though I do "follow @axlrose" and like most GNR fans I am beyond obsessed with everything he does or says and I totally understand why in today's world artists would use this extremely popular medium, it still makes me cringe a little that he does.   

H76
Headliner

Human Being

« Reply #915 on: April 24, 2010, 01:58:06 PM »

I could be way off with this, but I think Axl made that original follow friday tweet @gunsnroses twitter. That's why Axl's own twitter was not mentioned. Either he did not want to advertise his own twitter page or he wanted to see what people reaction would be if his twitter was left out.

Begin to see yourself as a soul with a body rather than a body with a soul. ~ Wayne Dyer ~
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #916 on: April 25, 2010, 01:32:24 PM »

tommy_stinson    had a great show tonight in fayetteville north carolina with soul asylum. google fort bragg.
about 15 hours ago via TweetDeck

CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #917 on: April 26, 2010, 07:14:56 PM »

gunsnroses

Harley Davidson "Better" http://bit.ly/bdehd7 or "Paradise City" http://bit.ly/bjnylM (via @GrindSome) who likes which ad? 17 minutes ago via web
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #918 on: April 26, 2010, 07:19:59 PM »

gunsnroses

Harley Davidson "Better" http://bit.ly/bdehd7 or "Paradise City" http://bit.ly/bjnylM (via @GrindSome) who likes which ad? 17 minutes ago via web

guess this means we can start talking about these ads again  ok
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #919 on: April 26, 2010, 07:44:19 PM »

gunsnroses

Wow, I remember when these first appeared in 2006.

I first saw the Better one and thought it fitted with the visual perfectly. But when I saw the Paradise City version, I have to say that fits brilliantly too.

For me, it's a tie.  hihi
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 302 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: