Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 10:27:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 302 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates  (Read 1534372 times)
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #760 on: April 07, 2010, 01:31:54 PM »

Yeah, tio... hihi

That banner was supposed to be held up during his solo, but we thought it was gonna rain during the show, so I decided to keep it safe.

Glad he liked it. Smiley
Shackler
Headliner

« Reply #761 on: April 07, 2010, 01:40:05 PM »

I just bought Normal, Shadow is amazing!!

Like the tides done on the ocean, the waves already set in motion, the only one in this game that's lost is you!!!
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #762 on: April 07, 2010, 03:34:32 PM »

It is. Smiley One of my favourites, actually.

For those who don't know, the actual lyrics are "Through the silence and the voices, all my love will never change". All we did was change it to "our".
Bruno Poeys
VIP

I don't believe there's a reason...

« Reply #763 on: April 07, 2010, 03:45:32 PM »

I absolutely love this song and when Mandy came up with the idea I was like "this is the perfect banner right there". Glad he liked it as much as we did. Smiley

"I don't believe there's a reason - I don't believe it..."
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #764 on: April 07, 2010, 03:50:26 PM »

Cool banner guys!  Cheesy

No man can be my equal
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #765 on: April 07, 2010, 03:54:50 PM »

gunsnroses

Tonight @sebastianbach and us bringing it down to the Panama City and gettin PANAMANIAN at the estadio FIGALI LETS GO! #GnR #panama 1 minute ago via web
WTTJ_91
Rocker

« Reply #766 on: April 07, 2010, 08:44:39 PM »

This is what fortus said about Estranged...

i'm so down! Just gotta get the man onboard with that one. IMO, the quintessential Guns track

http://twitter.com/richardfortus
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #767 on: April 07, 2010, 11:09:25 PM »

Richard needs to post an update.  He's been dining alone for far too long. hihi

He's back. ok

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #768 on: April 07, 2010, 11:54:22 PM »

Looks like Richard did a little twitter chat tonight eh?  Does anyone feel like transcribing the questions he answered?  I saw people asked him about the Slash/Ozzy song.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #769 on: April 08, 2010, 01:00:11 AM »

gunsnroses

not many know this, @SebastianBach is a sloth. It's a secret, don't tell anyone! http://bit.ly/bwZNwi (via @richardfortus) #Panama Lets Go!
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #770 on: April 08, 2010, 05:42:35 AM »

Looks like Richard did a little twitter chat tonight eh?  Does anyone feel like transcribing the questions he answered?  I saw people asked him about the Slash/Ozzy song.

It was a little confusing trying to match up some of the Q&A's because some of the people twittered a few times in a row with different topics to Richard plus they were also talking amongst themselves. 

But I took a stab at it anyways, so here goes......

[Richard]  In Panama. Went on a jungle trek today. Saw monkeys, sloths, toucans, a tapir, iguanas, and an owl. Kayak'd back to the hotel.

@richardfortus   omg come back to quito i love youuuu
@MikaHeartRS   i loved Quito! I'd love to go back..... SOON!

@richardortus    Did you saw the huge flag ?
@ticolespaul      of course i saw the flag! hard to miss!
@richardfortus   Thanks dude ! Did you read ? Was me and @jubittz !! We did this!! Was so hard to make !!

@richardfortus      .... What the fuck, you tweet?
@EverythingZen   therefor, i am
@richardfortus      Yeah, you're a tweet. That's how this works.

@richardfortus       The show (Rio de Janeiro) was wonderful! Congratulations! You're very sexy haha..
@tati__carvalhoo   thanks! You aren't so bad yourself!

@richardfortus   Any chance of a Van Halen cover during the Panama show?
@ComaCulture   a bit obvious, don't you think? I'm sure Ron will do it
@richardfortus   Obvious? Maybe... Potentially awesome? Of course!

@richardfortus   Thank YOU to make our dream come true !! We love you so much !!! We hope to see you as soon as possible!!
@richardfortus   and that version for 007 its FUCKIN' AWESOME !!! I'm glad that all of you read !! Have a G' show on Panama ! Love you !
@ticolespaul      well.... thanks!

@richardfortus   Sloths are so rock n' roll.
@Lizwontcry      not many people know this, but Sebastian Bach is a sloth. It's a secret, so don't tell anyone! http://tweetphoto.com/17567311
@richardfortus   Wow! I have always believed there was something not right about the guy.

@richardfortus     ESTRANGED, you know everyone wants to hear it, right? I'm just sayin'.
@EverythingZen   I'm so down! Just gotta get the man onboard with that one. IMO, the quintessential Guns track
@richardfortus     So the man knows that everyone wants to hear it, right?
@EverythingZen   the man knows all

@richardfortus   Richard,you playing the guitar 007 is the best damn thing that has the incredible show of Brazil,I went and saw beautiful too
@PedroGNR       thanks! I can't tell you what an amazing experience South America has been for us. thanks to all

@RichardFortus   Any inclination to pick Slash's solo album?....not trying to be a douche but just wondering!
@Omar291          i'm sure i'll listen at some point. I read some of the lyrics ...... ouch! I'm sure the record has some great stuff
@richardfortus    I'm assuming you are referring to the Ozz song? Yeah Ozzy was a rather harsh on the red headed one!

@RichardFortus   BTW being a guitarist I MUST ask. A ) fav piece of gear and B ) fav song to play live?
@Omar291          favorite piece of gear? DOn't know where to even start. Just bought a '66 candy apple red strat and a 50's Supro lap steel this wk
@richardfortus    I wish I could drop money on those! bet the '66 plays like a dream those early strats seem to just play themselves
@Omar291          i have a '60 slab board that is my favorite strat. i have a bunch of photos of some of my gtrs on my website

@RichardFortus   you should try to get your account verified before people start accusing you of being a fake lol!
@Omar291           how does one go about "verification"?
@richardfortus     I know some people make a youtube video or take a picture with their acct name and end it to @twitter.
@RichardFortus   or you can use http://www.crederity.com/twitter.html , which has helped celebs verify with their personal info and its legit
@richardfortus    here man use this form tell them you are the guitarist in guns , http://twitter.com/account/verify_request
@Omar291         thanks bro, i'm on it now

@richardfortus   I think you can do the whole account verification thing here http://bit.ly/gL5rv
@ComaCulture   thanks, i'm trying to verify now. I had a huge issue a while back with some asshole that was impersonating me on FB
@richardfortus   No probs! Yeah, the 'net does have an abundance of idiots on it who get off on that kinda stuff... have a good show man!

@richardfortus      Your people have to contact Twitter's people.
@EverythingZen   ummmmm, but i don't HAVE people!
@richardfortus      Plus you have to be important enough.
@EverythingZen   guess i'm out. Damn, wish i had people!
@richardfortus     Then you can't get verified. It's totally cool, it's just that you're a commoner. But we all are.

@richardfortus     u have to listen to crucify the dead its about axl i swear!
@MikaHeartRS     "A loaded gun jammed by a rose". Really you think it's about Axl?
@richardfortus     naaahhh what do ya think ofcourse! the whole song screams axl's name btw im lovin that u reply to fans =)
@MikaHeartRS     yeah, very unfortunate lyrics, no matter whom they were written about
@richardfortus     true very true, axls gonna be pissed when he hears of that song
@MikaHeartRS     I doubt it, he'll probably laugh as much as I did.

@richardfortus     how close was i? http://tweetphoto.com/17569381
@MikaHeartRS     any closer and we would be related!
@richardfortus     haha i wish!!! u smiled and waved at me aswell and i was fraking out hehe
@richardfortus     haha i loved you! sorry for confusing u with bumvlefoot tho thanks for comin out of the van to sign my pic at the airport!
@MikaHeartRS     ohhh, that was YOU?!
@richardfortus     haha ok but dont be pissed off at me!
@MikaHeartRS     oh yeah, first time that's happened. Guess i won't be speaking to YOU anymore!

[Richard] ok, nice chatting with y'all. I gotta go help DJ paint his toe nails for the show. soon speak, my friends!

@richardfortus       richard what time the show starts??
@GabrielToscano   haha, that's a good one! Gotta run, speak to you guys soon

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
Ignacio
Rocker

I'm fn' inoccent!

« Reply #771 on: April 08, 2010, 08:52:33 AM »

Thanks for the Richard's Q&A GipsySoul. Nice to read  Grin

M?sica, m?sica, m?sica, siempre s?...
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #772 on: April 08, 2010, 09:11:34 AM »

Yeah, thanks for that GypsySoul.  I wonder if Axl will say anything about Ozzy's lyrics.  I kind of hope not, but you never know.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
kukol1978
Rocker

« Reply #773 on: April 08, 2010, 09:57:00 AM »

that was cool to read, nice to catch up with richard  ok
thanks for posting that.
"the man knows all" - heh heh

so they are not going to play estranged?
wight gunner
VIP

"Paranoia is just another type of awareness"

« Reply #774 on: April 08, 2010, 10:12:26 AM »

Yeah, thanks for that GypsySoul.  I wonder if Axl will say anything about Ozzy's lyrics.  I kind of hope not, but you never know.

Aren't they Slash's Lyrics  Huh if you go to http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/s/slash/crucify_the_dead.html they even have a Youtube play of it and not even close to "Sorry" an absolute shocker.

Kind of reminds me of U2 tracks, just like VR they're all sounding like each other  rant

Hobos are people who move around looking for work, tramps are people who move around but don't look for work, and bums are people who don't move and don't work. I've been all three. -Seasick Steve
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #775 on: April 08, 2010, 10:17:11 AM »

Aren't they Slash's Lyrics  Huh
ozzy wrote the lyrics, there's a section for talking about this stuff Wink
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #776 on: April 08, 2010, 10:27:21 AM »

Aren't they Slash's Lyrics  Huh if you go to http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/s/slash/crucify_the_dead.html they even have a Youtube play of it and not even close to "Sorry" an absolute shocker.

Kind of reminds me of U2 tracks, just like VR they're all sounding like each other  rant

Ozzy said himself that he wrote that about GNR.

Ozzy: Classic Rock magazine, April 2010. Bigass feature on Slash's solo record, and the following quote from OZZY:
I helped write the lyrics and melody for the song with my producer. It's kind of about what I think happened to Guns N' Roses. I often say to Slash 'Y'know what? One day you guys are going to wake up and go "What the fuck did we have and why did we blow it?". The song's what I'd be singing to Axl if I was Slash, y'know, 'They can't crucify you when you're dead'

gunsnroses    So... who knows the way to San Jose? COSTA RICA that is! here we come!
42 minutes ago via web
« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 10:29:15 AM by GypsySoul » Logged

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
wight gunner
VIP

"Paranoia is just another type of awareness"

« Reply #777 on: April 08, 2010, 10:30:15 AM »

Aren't they Slash's Lyrics  Huh
ozzy wrote the lyrics, there's a section for talking about this stuff Wink
Fair enough, TBH I don't usually look beyond the G n' R section,  haven't a care for Slash, never really did....

Hobos are people who move around looking for work, tramps are people who move around but don't look for work, and bums are people who don't move and don't work. I've been all three. -Seasick Steve
Estranged#9
Rocker

"maybe i'l get it right next time..?."

« Reply #778 on: April 08, 2010, 12:26:06 PM »

i'm so down! Just gotta get the man onboard with that one. IMO, the quintessential Guns track

Holy shit that's big!!
Kick ass richard Smiley

Chicago11/18/02
N'ville10/22/06
Chicago11/27/06
Chicago11/15/11
Nashville12/4/11 CivilWar
Chicago2/19/12HOB
Vegas 11/23/12 izzy
Vegas 11/24/12 izzy
KC 6/2/13
Vegas 6/6/14
Vegas 6/7/14
LunsJail
Legend

Mark it zero!!!

« Reply #779 on: April 08, 2010, 12:52:49 PM »

Holy shit that's big!!
Kick ass richard Smiley

Estranged would be awesome for anyone who got to see that. Hasn't been played in what....17 years? It would also be cool to see what it sounds like with this lineup.

You should have seen the cover they wanted to do. It wasn't a glove, believe me.
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 302 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: