Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 06, 2024, 10:07:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228155 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 302 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates  (Read 1482961 times)
wells
VIP

!!

« Reply #140 on: December 18, 2009, 05:18:53 AM »

Quote from: axlrose
Tokyo!! Good to be back!! Complete w/a refreshing n' now traditional complimentary morning earthquake!! Yeah boyeee!! We wanna shake some shit up 2moro nite!! I wanna thank everyone 4 comin' out on r Asian Invasian GN'R "Bar Trek". To boldly go where we'd last been n' hadn't been b4!! Means a lot!! It was pure n' utter chaos gettin' this rollin' n' you've made it all worth it!! Such amazing n' supportive people everywhere!! Thank u again 2 everyone who came out n' everyone who helped pull this together. Special thanks 2 Matzka, Gum X n' Mucc 4 their enthusiasm n' great jobs performing w/us!! See everyone that's down w/the Tokyo Dome here 2moro nite where in addition 2 Mucc, AK48 just added will also be opening!! Peace!!
The Estranged MrFlashbax
VIP

The Tranquil Jester

« Reply #141 on: December 18, 2009, 09:20:39 AM »

Call me a skeptic but I can't imagine Axl Rose saying "yeah boyeeeee." But then again I don't know the guy personally either so that vocabulary could very well be in his repertoire.

Thanks 2 those who went 2 Mustang Harry's on May 12th. That made my first concert experience something I'll never forget. Never did I feel like I fit in anywhere as much as I did amongst you strangers
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #142 on: December 18, 2009, 09:25:21 AM »

I'm all for shaking some shit up  Grin
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #143 on: December 18, 2009, 09:31:57 AM »

Call me a skeptic ...

You're a skeptic.  Stop trying to ruin everybody's fun.  Take your negative shit somewhere else.

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
The Estranged MrFlashbax
VIP

The Tranquil Jester

« Reply #144 on: December 18, 2009, 09:37:24 AM »

As I read that tweet about the earthquake earlier this morning, I couldn't help but think "now that's a welcome fitting of Guns n' Fuckin' Roses"

PS: GypsySoul- No one is trying to ruin anybody's fun. Relax. Breathe. Calm down. Axl is playing shows again. It's time for happiness, not stick-in-the-butt-crankiness  ok

Thanks 2 those who went 2 Mustang Harry's on May 12th. That made my first concert experience something I'll never forget. Never did I feel like I fit in anywhere as much as I did amongst you strangers
suntorytime
Rocker

Kiyoshiro Forever

« Reply #145 on: December 18, 2009, 09:38:23 AM »

AK48 just added will also be opening!!

ak48? or you mean akb48?http://www.akb48.co.jp/  Shocked  

na it can't be....
The Estranged MrFlashbax
VIP

The Tranquil Jester

« Reply #146 on: December 18, 2009, 09:42:57 AM »

na it can't be....

ROFL! someone PLEASE take video of the performance if that's who is opening! From The Suicide Girls to Japanese School Girls. LOVIN' IT!  rofl

Annie
« Reply #147 on: December 18, 2009, 09:44:55 AM »

Tokyo!! Good to be back!! Complete w/a refreshing n' now traditional complimentary morning earthquake!! Yeah boyeee!! We wanna shake some shit up 2moro nite!! I wanna thank everyone 4 comin' out on r Asian Invasian GN'R "Bar Trek". To boldly go where we'd last been n' hadn't been b4!! Means a lot!! It was pure n' utter chaos gettin' this rollin' n' you've made it all worth it!! Such amazing n' supportive people everywhere!! Thank u again 2 everyone who came out n' everyone who helped pull this together. Special thanks 2 Matzka, Gum X n' Mucc 4 their enthusiasm n' great jobs performing w/us!! See everyone that's down w/the Tokyo Dome here 2moro nite where in addition 2 Mucc, AK48 just added will also be opening!! Peace!!
Ok, does this mean that Uncle Axl is a closet trekkie? Great tweet BTW.
suntorytime
Rocker

Kiyoshiro Forever

« Reply #148 on: December 18, 2009, 09:47:37 AM »

na it can't be....

ROFL! someone PLEASE take video of the performance if that's who is opening! From The Suicide Girls to Japanese School Girls. LOVIN' IT!  rofl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYuIB0Ua7cs&feature=related
The Estranged MrFlashbax
VIP

The Tranquil Jester

« Reply #149 on: December 18, 2009, 09:54:37 AM »

No. Using the word "Trek" in a sentence and changing the words around in a phrase from the show that is very popular and almost everyone knows does not make Axl Rose one of these people:

Annie
« Reply #150 on: December 18, 2009, 09:58:50 AM »

No. Using the word "Trek" in a sentence and changing the words around in a phrase from the show that is very popular and almost everyone knows does not make Axl Rose one of these people:

Calm down.  rofl It was a joke. I'm a proud STAR TREK fan. Cheesy hihi
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #151 on: December 18, 2009, 09:59:22 AM »

# journey on foot, especially in the mountains; "We spent the summer trekking in the foothills of the Himalayas"
# a journey by ox wagon (especially an organized migration by a group of settlers)
# make a long and difficult journey; "They trekked towards the North Pole with sleds and skis"

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
The Estranged MrFlashbax
VIP

The Tranquil Jester

« Reply #152 on: December 18, 2009, 10:10:41 AM »

Calm down.  rofl It was a joke. I'm a proud STAR TREK fan. Cheesy hihi

My post was a joke too.  ok

I like my fair share of Star Trek as well. except DS9.   confused

LordRazZ
VIP

I haven't updated this section in years. Tada.

« Reply #153 on: December 18, 2009, 04:26:26 PM »

# journey on foot, especially in the mountains; "We spent the summer trekking in the foothills of the Himalayas"
# a journey by ox wagon (especially an organized migration by a group of settlers)
# make a long and difficult journey; "They trekked towards the North Pole with sleds and skis"

/jarmo

Wow..that you for that nugget Jarmo.

I think Jarmo is a trekkie....lol...
 ok ok ok

The last time I edited my signature, I still had ICQ.  That's crazy.
Christian
VIP

« Reply #154 on: December 18, 2009, 07:18:09 PM »

Call me a skeptic but I can't imagine Axl Rose saying "yeah boyeeeee."
Axl did say that with a funny voice @ one of the 2006 shows. I just cannot remember which, but he did. I'll try to find out
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #155 on: December 18, 2009, 07:44:35 PM »

The earthquake mention reminded me of that quote from an interview with Bubbles from Trailer Park Boys where he recalls...

partying with Axl Rose during a Tokyo earthquake ("Axl's standing in the doorway of our hotel at 10 am wearing a bathrobe, shouting, 'Hey, Bubbles! Ever been in an earthquake, motherfucker?!")

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
Annie
« Reply #156 on: December 18, 2009, 07:48:34 PM »

The earthquake mention reminded me of that quote from an interview with Bubbles from Trailer Park Boys where he recalls...

partying with Axl Rose during a Tokyo earthquake ("Axl's standing in the doorway of our hotel at 10 am wearing a bathrobe, shouting, 'Hey, Bubbles! Ever been in an earthquake, motherfucker?!")

I was thinking the exact same thing.
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #157 on: December 18, 2009, 08:07:13 PM »

I was thinking the exact same thing.

It still makes me laugh. hihi

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
makane
Legend

« Reply #158 on: December 18, 2009, 08:16:03 PM »

Quote from: Josh Freese
Great seeing old friends Tommy Stinson and Dizzy Reed in Tokyo tonight 4 dinner. Going 2 Guns n' Roses show tomorrow night after rehearsal.
about 10 hours ago from web
No, its rehearsals with some other band, but anyway, Josh Freeeeze.

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
The Estranged MrFlashbax
VIP

The Tranquil Jester

« Reply #159 on: December 19, 2009, 12:03:21 AM »

According to Bumblefoot's latest tweet, his wikipedia page got deleted. wtf?

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 302 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: