Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 06, 2024, 06:31:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228155 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 302 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates  (Read 1483052 times)
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #660 on: March 21, 2010, 07:03:20 PM »

bumblefoot    (Wrote this an hour ago but it didn't show up on Twitter, aah!) << Another night without sleep, fuckin' fuck. The 2 hours of rest I hoped to get on the plane never happened, the flight attendants wanted photos, autographs, were even going to each of us asking if we would perform over the plane's PA system and sing a song. No rest. Long drive in the rain to the hotel, a whole shitload of enthusiastic fans greeted us, it was beyond what we could manage in the condition we're in at the moment. My main priority is getting my wife into the hotel without her getting shoved around, and getting the luggage to the room. Now, off to go see the fans that have been waiting out in the rain before I drop. Then dozing off through dinner, collapsing in the room, waking up next afternoon and getting ready to go to the venue. Wish there was more time dammit. >>
about 1 hours ago via Twitlonger

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #661 on: March 22, 2010, 04:18:35 AM »

@DJASHBA said:

I keep hearing that the crowd in Argentina is gonna blow my mind! Were playing to over 40,000 passionate, music lovin' crazy-ass motherf%^rs tonight! I can hardly sleep, I'm so excited about the concert!! I think I should charge up my video camera and document this!!

Looking forward to seeing his next video  ok
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #662 on: March 22, 2010, 04:20:01 AM »

bumblefoot    Flyin' to Chile... http://www.twitpic.com/19o7rw
about 17 hours ago via web

Looks like great photography skills has rubbed off on Ron since he's been hangin' with Jarmo.
Beautiful pic, Ron.  Thanks for sharing.

O' Gypsy darling, you always make my day rofl ok
alimari
Rocker

Hey you, yeah you, not you, you over there... hi!

« Reply #663 on: March 22, 2010, 06:45:51 PM »

DJASHBA    I admire the intense emotion and passion from the fans here in South America.

South America is hot like hell.

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #664 on: March 22, 2010, 08:17:53 PM »

gunsnroses    Weather.com predicts a "mostly" clear night in BuenosAires http://bit.ly/cUGjxy Bet the radar is picking up the rock n'roll storm coming in!
about 2 hours ago via web

tommy_stinson    found lots of cool things in buenos aires in only an hour and a half! i love it here
about 3 hours ago via TweetDeck

bumblefoot  Interview at 5:30, leaving for the venue at 6:30 (won't be able to stop to take photos and stuff, will need to get there as fast as I can...!) CONGRATS to Rodrigo, 'Be My Guest' contest winner - enjoy the show, see you after!!! Cheesy
about 5 hours ago via Twitlonger

htgth    walked around downtown Buenos Aires. Saw a bunch of GN'R shirts. Looking forward to tonight's show!
about 5 hours ago via web

tommy_stinson    looks like we have a great day for a show. must go see cool stuff in buenos aires.
about 6 hours ago via TweetDeck

gunsnroses    See you tonight here in Buenos Aires, Argentina at Estadio Velez Sarsfield! #gunsnroses with @sebastianbach
about 11 hours ago via web

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
Ignacio
Rocker

I'm fn' inoccent!

« Reply #665 on: March 23, 2010, 05:30:50 PM »

gunsnroses Buenos Aires! ARGENTINA! - THANK YOU!!! Check this fresh footy of Tommy, Frank, and Del "MEATING IT UP" in Montevideo http://bit.ly/bAYaVc

M?sica, m?sica, m?sica, siempre s?...
zombux
Legend

watching the sky moves sideways...

« Reply #666 on: March 23, 2010, 05:38:01 PM »

gunsnroses Buenos Aires! ARGENTINA! - THANK YOU!!! Check this fresh footy of Tommy, Frank, and Del "MEATING IT UP" in Montevideo http://bit.ly/bAYaVc
password protected? Huh

chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #667 on: March 23, 2010, 05:51:33 PM »

password protected? Huh

You have to sign up with your email address on Tommy's website, and they email you the password.
Ignacio
Rocker

I'm fn' inoccent!

« Reply #668 on: March 23, 2010, 05:51:53 PM »

You have to sign up in the site to see the videos zombux. There is a link on the right of the home page.

M?sica, m?sica, m?sica, siempre s?...
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #669 on: March 24, 2010, 05:19:28 PM »

tommy_stinson

beautiful day in lima!!!! must investigate. the people at the airport were off the string.thanks for the love. 8 minutes ago via TweetDeck
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

« Reply #670 on: March 24, 2010, 07:03:23 PM »

bumblefoot

On Wednesday 24th March 2010, @bumblefoot said

Fantastic time in Argentina! Apologies to the fans in the front that weren't getting Axl's voice in the PA - don't know wtf happened, heard part of the PA had malfunctioned, or something with the angle of the speakers, don't know exactly, regardless of the reason, I'm sad that there were fans that missed out on the full experience. Understand why people were throwing stuff at the stage, to alert us there was a problem. Someone threw a shoe. Please people, if you're going to throw a shoe, throw BOTH shoes - one shoe is of very little use. Got to Lima Peru last night, Holy Shit. The airport was lined with fans behind a gate screaming, sooo many, what a fkn welcome!!! I went over to one and had a hard time removing myself from the clutches, was a little too much to work with, kept my distance expect for one or two dudes in an empty spot. Got to the hotel and signed a bunch of stuff and took pics with fans in front of the hotel, but DAMN, you guys are aggressive! Took the help of 4 security guards to keep it doable. Had some killa Peruvian sushi at 2am with DJ and Nick & John (Sebastian's bandmates), then just relaxin' n watchin' waves hit the shore 'til the sun came up. Gonna head out in a few for a nice dinner with the band. From what I've seen at the airport and the hotel, Peru may be the wildest of all. Show us tomorrow...!

hihi
« Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 07:05:08 PM by CheapJon » Logged
Tatiana
Headliner

Hi gunners!

« Reply #671 on: March 24, 2010, 07:36:36 PM »

I love this guy. The shoe part was funny  rofl

Apologies accepted  peace
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #672 on: March 24, 2010, 07:54:32 PM »

how ironic. you feel that part funny. I read that line and feel ashamed of ourselves, full of anger.

Bumblefoot is a class act, an incredible guy and guitarist. He deserved something different from us.

1993: 7/17
2010: 3/10 - 3/18 - 3/22
2011: 10/2 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/10 - 10/12 - 10/15
2014: 3/28 - 3/30 - 4/1 - 4/3 - 4/6 - 4/12
2016: 6/26 - 7/1 - 11/1 - 11/4 - 11/5
2017: 1/10
2022: 9/30 - 10/0
CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #673 on: March 24, 2010, 07:58:31 PM »

how ironic. you feel that part funny. I read that line and feel ashamed of ourselves, full of anger.

Bumblefoot is a class act, an incredible guy and guitarist. He deserved something different from us.
oh ffs esteban, the funny part is ron's joke saying they should throw 2 shoes, not that some nut actually threw a fuckin shoe

i like you but hope your tantrum is over soon Tongue
Trist805
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #674 on: March 24, 2010, 09:02:47 PM »

Bumblefoot is great.  I feel bad that I wasn't more supportive when he first joined. Back then I wasn't sure what his whole 'image" was, but now I realize that his image is being a really nice and down-to-earth guy...and an amazing guitarist on top of that. 
manu
Headliner

« Reply #675 on: March 24, 2010, 11:29:29 PM »

Welcome to Lima Gunners.....

And to the Rest of the World.... Welcome to the Real Fn' Jungle...

StardustGirl
Headliner

And though as long as this road seems...

« Reply #676 on: March 25, 2010, 03:50:53 AM »

bumblefoot

On Wednesday 24th March 2010, @bumblefoot said

Fantastic time in Argentina! Apologies to the fans in the front that weren't getting Axl's voice in the PA - don't know wtf happened, heard part of the PA had malfunctioned, or something with the angle of the speakers, don't know exactly, regardless of the reason, I'm sad that there were fans that missed out on the full experience. Understand why people were throwing stuff at the stage, to alert us there was a problem. Someone threw a shoe. Please people, if you're going to throw a shoe, throw BOTH shoes - one shoe is of very little use. Got to Lima Peru last night, Holy Shit. The airport was lined with fans behind a gate screaming, sooo many, what a fkn welcome!!! I went over to one and had a hard time removing myself from the clutches, was a little too much to work with, kept my distance expect for one or two dudes in an empty spot. Got to the hotel and signed a bunch of stuff and took pics with fans in front of the hotel, but DAMN, you guys are aggressive! Took the help of 4 security guards to keep it doable. Had some killa Peruvian sushi at 2am with DJ and Nick & John (Sebastian's bandmates), then just relaxin' n watchin' waves hit the shore 'til the sun came up. Gonna head out in a few for a nice dinner with the band. From what I've seen at the airport and the hotel, Peru may be the wildest of all. Show us tomorrow...!

hihi

He is obviously making light of something that cannot have been a very desirable situation for a band. Very funny and gracious and kinda coy, trying actually to say that maybe people really should consider twice before throwing stuff and the like. I think Ron has shown in his previous tweets as well as in this one that the band appreciates the love from the fans and they try to be as forthcoming as possible, but I also sense a plea for people to be more considerate. The band needs to get their rest and need privacy too, but when the time is right they are happy to spend time with the fans. Just don't please walk all over them...

I don't think there is another band out right now that has the balls to do what we did last night...
long live rock n' roll
CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #677 on: March 25, 2010, 08:03:59 PM »

bumblefoot

On Thursday 25th March 2010, @bumblefoot said:

A lot of people ask me for hotel & travel information so they can give us a greeting when we arrive. I appreciate the good intentions and thank you for it, but please understand, I *CAN NOT* give out this kind of information. It wreaks havoc for the other guests at the hotel, for people trying to work, and it's a security risk - if something bad happens, my actions would be part of why it happened. If you happen to find us, cool, but please be considerate of the other hotel guests, the people working hard at the hotels, and the security folks that are trying to keep you guys safe in the process. Gracias! OK, off to play some geetar, see ya's in a few!
Lady Ashba
Rocker

Nice boys... & girls!

« Reply #678 on: March 25, 2010, 08:07:00 PM »

He's so thoughtful and considerate!
jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #679 on: March 25, 2010, 11:05:40 PM »

He's so thoughtful and considerate!

He's smart and really knows how to speak to the fans whether it's about stupid shit they do like throwing shoes or even asking for hotel locations.  I fucking love this guy.
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 302 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: