Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 04, 2024, 03:57:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228151 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 302 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates  (Read 1481667 times)
falungong69
Rocker

« Reply #600 on: March 12, 2010, 10:47:03 AM »

gunsnroses

Roll this puppy forward up to 4:20 or so http://youtu.be/9mPv54KG0RQ and pipe in on a little happy birthday to Beta! #HappyBirthday 31 minutes ago via web

at first i thought it was a cannabis reference then i got it rofl

ha ha!  me too!  i was about to be disappointed if the members of gnr were doing drugs.
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #601 on: March 12, 2010, 11:08:47 AM »

gunsnroses

Roll this puppy forward up to 4:20 or so http://youtu.be/9mPv54KG0RQ and pipe in on a little happy birthday to Beta! #HappyBirthday 31 minutes ago via web

ha ha!  me too!  i was about to be disappointed if the members of gnr were doing drugs.

Haha! I laugh at you and your naivete.

But really, would be pretty cool if GNR sang 'Happy Birthday' to me...*cough*September 17*cough*.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2010, 11:23:07 AM by cotis » Logged
LunsJail
Legend

Mark it zero!!!

« Reply #602 on: March 12, 2010, 11:12:40 AM »

gunsnroses

Roll Eyes OK

You should have seen the cover they wanted to do. It wasn't a glove, believe me.
falungong69
Rocker

« Reply #603 on: March 12, 2010, 11:23:34 AM »

gunsnroses

ha, i laugh at how you clearly don't know your gnr history.  members of the old band used to do tons of drugs, and it made difficult for axl to manage the band.  i highly doubt axl would go through all he went through and assemble the perfect dream team of musicians only to throw it all away with drug use.
LunsJail
Legend

Mark it zero!!!

« Reply #604 on: March 12, 2010, 11:38:39 AM »

gunsnroses

ha, i laugh at how you clearly don't know your gnr history.  members of the old band used to do tons of drugs, and it made difficult for axl to manage the band.  i highly doubt axl would go through all he went through and assemble the perfect dream team of musicians only to throw it all away with drug use.

I don't think he's pulling his hair out over someone smoking a little pot.

You should have seen the cover they wanted to do. It wasn't a glove, believe me.
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #605 on: March 13, 2010, 03:49:51 PM »

tommy_stinson    i can't believe it's only 2:30 pm . i'm starting to get nevous for tonight . that never happens
about 3 hours ago via TweetDeck

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
MrMojoRa
VIP

iiii]; )'

« Reply #606 on: March 13, 2010, 04:19:37 PM »

gunsnroses

Um, marijuana is not a drug that destroys people from the inside out.

The drug use that Axl dealt with regarding drugs and other band members was heroin and cocaine. And excessive alcohol.

8-13-88 (Pine Knob, Clarkson, Mi); 6-11-91 (Hershey, Pa); 12-16-91 & 12-17-91 (Philly); 12-06-02 (Philly Riot); 5-12-06 (Hammerstein, NY); 10-10-06 (MSG, NY); 11-26-11 (Camden, NJ); 7-14-16 (Philly)
plissken2013
Banned
Headliner

« Reply #607 on: March 13, 2010, 04:55:45 PM »

"Um, marijuana is not a drug that destroys people from the inside out."

Well, it has already happnened. I'm not saying it's as dangerous as cocaine and Co, but it's far from being as innocent as it appears...

I see the light at the end of the tunnel now
Someone please tell me it's not a train
Cracker

Political correctness is for dumbasses

Mods are the new Hitlers
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #608 on: March 13, 2010, 05:00:45 PM »

gunsnroses

you got a lot to learn bud....maybe you'll understand when you turn 16/17 and are exposed to it....
Lou
Rocker

« Reply #609 on: March 14, 2010, 11:34:04 AM »

On Sunday 14th March 2010, @axlrose said:

So I'm in the shower at the gig after r Sao Paulo show n' when I touch the faucet I get a jolt of electricity!! Wtf!! Time 2 get the fuck out da water!! Anyway! After a bunch of meds, about 2 1/2+ hrs of warmups, r show n' another hour of warmdowns we'll b headin' into Rio for r show there. This was hard comin' as all anyone bsides the band thinks about is the money. Who gives a fuck about the fans, how it sounds or if it fucks up the rest of the tour?! I don't perform for ANYONE in this industry n' no matter how nice, funny or what spin they put on things they're seemingly n' unfortunately all the same. We had a good show here in Sao Paulo n' a bunch of opportunists w/out my knowledge or consent did their best to make it about them b4 hand instead of the fans or there wouldn't have been shit in the Post but hey we got past 'em enough to do r gig. What's really crazy is these same types have the unmitigated gall to feel they're the ones who were taken advantage of!! Fuck the bourgeoisie!! Of course that's not to say there weren't plenty in attendance the other nite who like us got duped as well but the others well... It's not for them or their kind (or stalkers or press agents etc.) It's for u. Thank you Sao Paulo!! Peace, Axl-

My Last.fm profile - in case you ever wanna know what I'm listening to...
My Webzine/Blog Thingy
Evita
Rocker

Yes, it's me!

« Reply #610 on: March 14, 2010, 12:03:20 PM »

Now, who said Axl doesn't care about his fans, huh??  I never want to hear anyone talk shit like that ever again.   peace

Gotta like Twitter!   Grin

Guns N' Roses - W. Axl Rose
You can visit www.gnrwar.com
richwoman
VIP

« Reply #611 on: March 14, 2010, 12:36:22 PM »

( hurray Axl`s back with a tweet)Shocking news about the shower incident  Shocked, have a good show tonight keep away from da water!gald you didn`t waste your time with the wanna be`s
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #612 on: March 14, 2010, 01:38:06 PM »

gunsnroses

Thank YOU! S?o Paulo #GNR FANS http://tl.gd/gi5io (via @axlrose). RIO! Do you know where the fuck we are!?! C U tonight! 3 minutes ago via web
willow
Legend

AKA Amyl

« Reply #613 on: March 14, 2010, 02:06:53 PM »

And the man has spoken. Hope you are feeling better Axl. And keep ingoring the haters and such!

Forgive them that tear down my soul,
bless them that they might grow old.
And free them so that they may know,
that it's never too late.
cineater
Legend

« Reply #614 on: March 14, 2010, 03:13:07 PM »

Wait a minute

Doesn't play a private show for the people who have money
and then he gets shocked in the shower

Think those two things are connected?  nervous

You be careful my friend.

Don't give me that, a little paranoia will keep you alive. 

SECURITY, on your toes!

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
H76
Headliner

Human Being

« Reply #615 on: March 14, 2010, 03:19:49 PM »

rofl

I don't think they would dare to electrocute Axl over that. Then again... China did ban CD. Dangerous man, wanted dead or alive. 

Maybe security personel should check the Axl's shower before he uses it from now on. Just to be on the safe side.  yes
« Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 03:24:31 PM by H76 » Logged

Begin to see yourself as a soul with a body rather than a body with a soul. ~ Wayne Dyer ~
willow
Legend

AKA Amyl

« Reply #616 on: March 14, 2010, 03:32:00 PM »

Wait a minute

Doesn't play a private show for the people who have money
and then he gets shocked in the shower

Think those two things are connected?  nervous

You be careful my friend.

Don't give me that, a little paranoia will keep you alive. 

SECURITY, on your toes!

Oh Cin I always love the way you think.

Forgive them that tear down my soul,
bless them that they might grow old.
And free them so that they may know,
that it's never too late.
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #617 on: March 14, 2010, 03:42:09 PM »

tommy_stinson

had too much fun in sao paulo . really fun show. i can hardly move . 44 minutes ago via TweetDeck
butliz
Opening Act

« Reply #618 on: March 14, 2010, 03:50:23 PM »

"Axl" is trending in Dallas/Ft. Worth right now. I just think that's kind of exciting.  peace
KIKO2K6
Happy as a Pig in Shit
VIP

I am a ''ROCKER''

« Reply #619 on: March 14, 2010, 04:36:46 PM »

tommy_stinson

had too much fun in sao paulo . really fun show. i can hardly move . 44 minutes ago via TweetDeck

He cant hardly move ? wtf better he move like an pro on the Rio show !!! extra power comon GENERAL !!!

The New Interpretation of a Masterwerk!!!!

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/kikoalbuquerque/

Chinese Democracy Starts....sometime between now and November 25th !
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 302 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: