Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 02, 2024, 02:42:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228144 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 302 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates  (Read 1480587 times)
Jdog0830
Legend

Rocking and Rolling because I am young and free!!!

« Reply #560 on: February 25, 2010, 02:31:19 PM »

Frank Ferrer  walking with his Boots in the rain....
about an hour ago

Ha, I love it how Frank always references his boots in one way or another.  hihi

This is from his Thunderchucker Blog.

December 6th, 2009
Packing? trying to make room for my Boots?

January 8th, 2010
Cold as Hell. Nothing compared to what us Gunners are going to face starting mon. in Winnapeg. I?ll be in Canada but my mind will be thinking of Havana. Did a gig with The Compulsions the other night. Rob Carlyle, Sami Yaffa (NYDolls, Hanoi Rocks),and John Andrews (Peter Murphy, Nena). Sleezy good sweaty time. I also did an interview for ?My Latino Voice?. Rosa Alonso and I spoke about growing up a latino in NYC and my Cuban roots. I?ll let you know when it goes up on the site. Can?t wait to rock again with the Gunners though. Hate to leave family and friends behind. I love my kids. I love my Boots?

Lee

At least it would be easy to pick a gift for him Boots hihi

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=59678.0

Just keep on moving on don't turn around or you'll lose it all
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #561 on: February 25, 2010, 05:02:18 PM »

From DJ Ashba:

Chillin' @ the Roosevelt with My Buds from Trailer Park Boys! Hitting the Wiltern Theatre Tonight! I think my suite is Haunted! Ha!

21 minutes ago via web

Hmmm I wonder if Axl will go to this show tonight? The Trailer Park Boys are doing their  Community Service Variety Show tonight at the Wiltern in LA.
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #562 on: February 25, 2010, 11:16:31 PM »

Richard Fortus  ?Chinga tu madre gringos...Y Viva la raza!
Look out S America! Here we come
7 hours ago

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
manu
Headliner

« Reply #563 on: February 26, 2010, 08:52:02 AM »

Richard Fortus  ?Chinga tu madre gringos...Y Viva la raza!
Look out S America! Here we come
7 hours ago

I didn't know 4tus will be in Mexico... this is mexican slang, not south amercia slang... well intentions count....

GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #564 on: February 26, 2010, 11:57:35 PM »

SexTapesband (Chris' other band)   Catch Guns N' Roses in your South American city from March 7 til April 1 www.gunsnroses.com
about 8 hours ago via web

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #565 on: February 27, 2010, 12:37:22 PM »

bumblefoot

Sending prayers to the people of Chile.
about 1 hours ago
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #566 on: February 28, 2010, 10:10:32 AM »

DJASHBA

I'll never understand people that make fake profiles & pretend to be someone their not. Be proud of who you are cause everone else is taken!
about 17 hours ago
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #567 on: February 28, 2010, 07:14:52 PM »

Axl Rose

On Sunday 28th February 2010, @axlrose said:

IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!

There are NO new Guns N' Roses shows added to our current onsale itinerary dated as of February 25th. This means NO SHOWS in Panama, Costa Rica or Guatemala regardless of ANYONE's claims or ticket sales. These dates or ANY additional dates anywhere other than those already previously announced and on sale before February 25th will NOT BE HONORED. There will be NO EXCEPTIONS until further notice here on this my personal twitter account. If you have purchased tickets to ANY suggested new dates being offered after February 25th please contact your place of purchase for refunds. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Axl-
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #568 on: February 28, 2010, 07:51:28 PM »

Axl Rose

On Sunday 28th February 2010, @axlrose said:

IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!

There are NO new Guns N' Roses shows added to our current onsale itinerary dated as of February 25th. This means NO SHOWS in Panama, Costa Rica or Guatemala regardless of ANYONE's claims or ticket sales. These dates or ANY additional dates anywhere other than those already previously announced and on sale before February 25th will NOT BE HONORED. There will be NO EXCEPTIONS until further notice here on this my personal twitter account. If you have purchased tickets to ANY suggested new dates being offered after February 25th please contact your place of purchase for refunds. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Axl-

Hopefully everything gets straighten out...and refunded.

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
14 Yrs Of Silence
VIP

AXL SLASH DUFF = GOAT

« Reply #569 on: February 28, 2010, 08:54:53 PM »

So good of Axl to take on the rumors directly.  I always enjoy reading Axl's tweets but this type of situation really demonstrates how effective twitter can be.

I have something I want to do with Guns N' Roses...That can be a long career or it can be a short explosive career-as long as it gets out in a big way. - Axl Rose 7/6/86
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #570 on: March 01, 2010, 03:39:12 AM »

Axl sounds like an attorney.
jacdaniel
Legend

Give me a gitane!

« Reply #571 on: March 01, 2010, 03:42:10 AM »

Why doesnt the new manager address this?  Poor Axl seems to get stuck with everything these days

"i can tell you a thing or two about something else if you really wanna know? know what im saying? "
superstarmc
Rocker

« Reply #572 on: March 01, 2010, 07:39:02 AM »

It's probably better if the statements come directly from axl instead of a second or inside source.  Plus he may have been pissed about someone trying to start a scam at the beginning of thier tour, if that's what it was.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #573 on: March 01, 2010, 09:45:29 AM »

It's probably better if the statements come directly from axl instead of a second or inside source.  Plus he may have been pissed about someone trying to start a scam at the beginning of thier tour, if that's what it was.
I agree, but the band isn't always forthcoming when it comes to news.  The Asia, Canada, and South America dates took awhile to be confirmed.  Can't really fault people for jumping to conclusions and believing the Central America dates because so far the rumored dates have turned out to be true.  But yeah, at least Axl shot this one down in a swift manner.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #574 on: March 02, 2010, 12:11:07 PM »

On Tuesday 2nd March 2010, @gunsnroses  said:

Bringing it back OldStyle daze @richardfortus getting tattooed and @axlrose sparking up the economy via @newyorkpost Report: New York's hottest party boy - http://bit.ly/9XCPDX
Gracie2006
Headliner

« Reply #575 on: March 02, 2010, 02:26:39 PM »

Good ol' Axl!!!!  He should party his ass off!!!  Although I doubt at the end of the article that he said he is working on a new album. CD rocks and Axl does not answer to anyone!!!! beer beer beer beer beer
Boromir
VIP

« Reply #576 on: March 05, 2010, 09:53:42 AM »

Ashba's Facebook Page

Dj ASHBA? Just woke up to a commercial of us on TV. Now I'm having a smoke on my balcony overlooking the Copacabana in Rio de Janeiro, Brasil. . .Excited to go see the Big Jesus, Sugar Loaf and Parasail today! On another note. . . Brazil. . . R U Ready For Guns N' F%$#in' Roses!!?!

Keep Calm and Listen to Guns N' Roses!
use your ilusion
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #577 on: March 05, 2010, 10:10:55 AM »

Ashba's Facebook Page

Dj ASHBA? Just woke up to a commercial of us on TV. Now I'm having a smoke on my balcony overlooking the Copacabana in Rio de Janeiro, Brasil. . .Excited to go see the Big Jesus, Sugar Loaf and Parasail today! On another note. . . Brazil. . . R U Ready For Guns N' F%$#in' Roses!!?!

Rio de Janeiro fever the freak DJ Ashba!  smoking

Big Jesus = Christ Redeemer Statue hihi hihi
« Last Edit: March 05, 2010, 10:21:13 AM by use your ilusion » Logged
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #578 on: March 05, 2010, 05:24:10 PM »

gonna add missing tweets

DJASHBA

Making a list on how to get everything on my "Things To Do" list done! 1.Get Off Twitter 2.Get Coffee 3.Finish "Things To Do" List!
8:13 AM Mar 1st

I got a ticket awhile back for having tinted windows, after the cop gave me a ticket he went on to tell me how he and his son were huge fans of mine. He actually asked me for my autograph after giving me a ticket, what a dick! So being the bigger person I bit my lip and gave him an autograph. Then I left on tour, a few months went by and I forgot all about the ticket. Apparently the courts don't like it when you pull a no-show So much for being the bigger person! ha! I have to be up at 7am tomorrow morning to be in court by 8am. WTF! Apparently there sniffing f$#@in glue if they actually think I'm waking up at a time when I'm usually going to bed! However if I happen to wake up I'm going to take in a box of donuts just to be a dick. Ha! Night.
10:57 PM Mar 1st

Just landed in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil! Touring south America for the next month and a half with Guns N' Roses!
4:46 AM Mar 5th

ASHBA Media?- The Creative Agency is looking to hire "top of the line" graphic artists, We only hire the best of the best, I take pride in finding rare talent to help create the many incredible projects that I am involved with! If you think your art is "The Shit" and would like me to take a look here's what to do. Email us samples of your work and contact info to: AshbaMedia@mac.com
7:50 AM Mar 5th

As I look outside my window, I see an old man on a park bend lost in a daydream. As the mist sprinkles on his weathered skin, a smile appears on his face. He's starring at the sky as if the world is on pause. I wonder if he misses being young or is the knowledge he learned in life enough to make him look forward to tomorrow? Maybe he's thinking where did the years go, what will happen to me when I die, will anyone remember me when I'm gone? Maybe he's looking forward to passing away so he can be reunited with his one true love? Maybe he's at peace because he always did his best and followed his heart in life. Whatever he's thinking he looks peaceful, like a hero that just won a war. Don't ask me what all this means, because I have no clue, but what I do know is were all going to be that old man one day, sitting on the bench, waiting to die. So live your life like there's no tomorrow, The only regret in life you will ever have when your sitting there one day, is if you live your life by should of's, could of's and would of's. Live YOUR life, Don't let Life Live you. Much love!! ~ Dj Ashba
about 22 hours ago
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #579 on: March 05, 2010, 05:32:58 PM »

bumblefoot

Thinkin' about getting penazzled for the South American tour...
7:36 AM Mar 2nd

It's absolutely no coincidence that the mailing addy for the NJ Division of Taxation is PO Box 666...
7:43 AM Mar 3rd

Leaving for Brazil!! Staying off the computer while on tour - no emails, only Twitter/FB status updates... will be in touch soon!
4:27 AM Mar 4th

I'm somewhere in Miami - first person to find me before 10pm and yell 'Hola Mr. Foot!!!' gets a drink, I'm buyin'...
2:02 PM Mar 4th

RIO!!!! Hotel room, sittin' on the balcony, watchin' the ocean............
6:14 AM Mar 5th

Had a nice meal with Frank & Pitman, walked Avenida Atl?ntica from end to end along the water...
10:55 AM Mar 5th

I want to do something special for the South Americans. Hmmmm.... will give you more information later tonight...
about 23 hours ago

My gift to the S. Americans... enjoy! http://www.baldfreak.com/contest.html
about 19 hours ago

Nearing 2000 submissions when I woke up this morning... http://www.baldfreak.com/contest.html
about 5 hours ago
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 302 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: