Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 04:51:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228137 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 302 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates  (Read 1479236 times)
alimari
Rocker

Hey you, yeah you, not you, you over there... hi!

« Reply #520 on: February 17, 2010, 06:43:18 AM »

We made efforts to get several if not all fans who contacted us n' were in town into these gigs.

who would we contact to get into the surprise gigs?

Same question.. Anyway, I wasn't on town so... no complains about that!  ok

But it's different if they come up with a surprise gig in Brazil. Better let me know!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

hihi

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
Sillything
VIP

« Reply #521 on: February 17, 2010, 06:53:18 AM »

We made efforts to get several if not all fans who contacted us n' were in town into these gigs.

who would we contact to get into the surprise gigs?

twitter? Maybe theyr'e not so hard to get hold of nowadays? Smiley

Stockholm 1991, 1993, 1995 (Slash), 2006,2015 (Slash), 2017
Roskilde: 2006
Helsinki 2010
Prague: 2010, 2017,2022
Milano: 2012
Aarhus: 2016 (Ac/Dc),
Berlin: 2018
Tallin: 2018
Gothenburg 2018
crash_diet
Rocker

"...too stupid to leave with nothing to loose..."

« Reply #522 on: February 17, 2010, 08:47:02 AM »

haha, another rant, 2010 really starts good  Grin

but was some hard to read for me with all the short terms of  "you're", "our", "are" etc.
using online messengers for some time, Axl, huh?  Wink

Go on! Back ur boy! But when he says he never killed no one that ain't exactly true. Yeah, that's right, stone cold.

^^is he addressing the Slash/Todd Crew-death story there?
Shit man, that could be it :O

"But when he says ... "
He means Slash, right? Maybe Axl is reffering to something that he only knows and we dont ...Maybe he means that Slash nearly killed himself several times.. with overdose and shit.. just a guess...

This i love -------> Prostitute
...a shot of vitamin C and a bottle of booze...
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #523 on: February 17, 2010, 09:09:23 AM »

well, it would seem axl found his voice and a medium he is comfortable communicating to his fans with hihi
Shackler
Headliner

« Reply #524 on: February 17, 2010, 09:09:58 AM »

but was some hard to read for me with all the short terms of  "you're", "our", "are" etc.

Go on! Back ur boy! But when he says he never killed no one that ain't exactly true. Yeah, that's right, stone cold.

"But when he says ... "
He means Slash, right? Maybe Axl is reffering to something that he only knows and we dont ...Maybe he means that Slash nearly killed himself several times.. with overdose and shit.. just a guess...

Wanna make it clear that im guessing based on limulus' post...so dont take my word for anything

But He could be referring to how slash said he wasnt there when todd died, although many say that he was...and maybe it was slash's fsault that he died?

Like the tides done on the ocean, the waves already set in motion, the only one in this game that's lost is you!!!
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #525 on: February 17, 2010, 09:28:16 AM »

"But when he says ... "

Wanna make it clear that im guessing based on limulus' post...so dont take my word for anything

But He could be referring to how slash said he wasnt there when todd died, although many say that he was...and maybe it was slash's fsault that he died?
Again, I don't think he's talking about an actual death.  Of course, I don't know for sure.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
crash_diet
Rocker

"...too stupid to leave with nothing to loose..."

« Reply #526 on: February 17, 2010, 09:33:03 AM »

It s just hits me : He did (almost) killed Guns n Roses back then... ok

Smiley  peace

This i love -------> Prostitute
...a shot of vitamin C and a bottle of booze...
Annie
« Reply #527 on: February 17, 2010, 10:15:09 AM »

well, it would seem axl found his voice and a medium he is comfortable communicating to his fans with hihi
+1. Axl is such a great writer. Cheesy
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #528 on: February 17, 2010, 10:32:42 AM »

true nice and uncensored!

I thought it was funny he mentioned some things that were "discussed" here, like the sweating or the hardcore fans not getting into the shows. Seems like he is reading the forum carefully.

i didn't see anyone here complaining about hm sweating.
i must admit i couldn't help but laughed at the tmz clip. as it was too absurd.. 
jacdaniel
Legend

Give me a gitane!

« Reply #529 on: February 17, 2010, 10:33:31 AM »

+1. Axl is such a great writer. Cheesy

Hope you dont mean the grammar  hihi

"i can tell you a thing or two about something else if you really wanna know? know what im saying? "
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #530 on: February 17, 2010, 11:22:24 AM »

Correction: In rereading I realized I addressed the clothing nonsense as soon as I was made aware not when it 1st happened, my bad. I tend to avoid media n' the net when touring so as not to have whatever negative nonsense or those tryin' 2 stir trouble interfere w/either the show or time needed elsewhere in prep as well as other GNR business. Too much goin' on to b throwin' sand in some idiot's sandbox. Also my comments aren't based on these relatively minor issues they go a fair way back w/each of those mentioned n' unfortunately several others. We aren't lookin' 4 free rides or handouts, give those to those u been but if ya wanna play nice we can too in fact we'd love to. Can't say we didn't make the effort. Peace!!
Tweetie ? 17/02/2010 17:18

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
14 Yrs Of Silence
VIP

AXL SLASH DUFF = GOAT

« Reply #531 on: February 17, 2010, 11:27:39 AM »

I love how Axl has been addressing the bullshit comments head on!  So refreshing!  I got mad support for you Axl.  Next time your back in NY please please please play Hammerstein again, or other more intimate size venue like Roseland, Irving Plaza, Terminal 5, etc.  The Hammerstein shows in '06 were awesome and I can't wait to see the band now as they sound tighter then ever.  Hope everything works out with Doc's mgmt. team.  Been too long since they've had proper representation.  

I have something I want to do with Guns N' Roses...That can be a long career or it can be a short explosive career-as long as it gets out in a big way. - Axl Rose 7/6/86
Chinese Monopoly
Rocker

« Reply #532 on: February 17, 2010, 11:31:23 AM »

Great to have Axl's clarification on this and other "issues".

Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #533 on: February 17, 2010, 11:34:37 AM »

Also my comments aren't based on these relatively minor issues they go a fair way back w/each of those mentioned n' unfortunately several others

What's he referring to here?

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
NaturalLight
Rocker

« Reply #534 on: February 17, 2010, 11:39:47 AM »

In his tweeter letter did he actually say (or write) ""nopity". Ha hah, sounds like he's in a good mood. ok
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #535 on: February 17, 2010, 12:49:47 PM »

Oh my god, Axl your a legend. We GN'R fans love getting these updates from you, it really does brighten up our day.  Wink

My favourite line in the whole tweet was when Axl said this.

I sweat nonsense: On ur mama! Really? That's what u write about? No shit! I work hard, it's good for ya n' I smell better than u!!

I have been laughing at this all day, good on you Axl. Ha, you really know how to get a point across. You Rock.  ok

Lee
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #536 on: February 17, 2010, 01:06:52 PM »

Oh my god, Axl your a legend. We GN'R fans love getting these updates from you, it really does brighten up our day.  Wink

I sweat nonsense: On ur mama! Really? That's what u write about? No shit! I work hard, it's good for ya n' I smell better than u!!

I have been laughing at this all day, good on you Axl. Ha, you really know how to get a point across. You Rock.  ok

Lee

I agree.

NO SHIT he sweats.  You try running around, screaming your head off, singing your lungs out for 2+ hours at a clip.  You'll sweat your ass off, too.  The fact he's now a near 50 year old man doing it night after night after night is damn impressive.   

I'd like to see some of these journalists try it for ONE night.  IF they survived, they'd be drenched and (as Axl says) they'd smell like something crawled into their clothes and died.

You gotta love Axl's sense of humor....   hihi

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
Halo69
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #537 on: February 17, 2010, 02:30:24 PM »

rofl

Oh My God i cant deny this...
Lou
Rocker

« Reply #538 on: February 17, 2010, 02:38:57 PM »

Lee

Fuckin' brilliant comeback!

My Last.fm profile - in case you ever wanna know what I'm listening to...
My Webzine/Blog Thingy
LunsJail
Legend

Mark it zero!!!

« Reply #539 on: February 17, 2010, 02:50:47 PM »

It's always good to hear from Axl and I can understand him wanting to clear up certain things that may be false. But sometimes I think he also brings more attention to some of these matters than they were getting anyways. Like who really cared how late they went on at the NYC shows?

You should have seen the cover they wanted to do. It wasn't a glove, believe me.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 302 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: