Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 27, 2024, 05:31:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228115 Posts in 43261 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 302 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates  (Read 1478003 times)
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #500 on: February 14, 2010, 06:59:44 PM »

gunsnroses

Where will we be tonight? Wink 2 minutes ago from Tweetie
It is my birthday gunnroses so feel free to come on over!

uuhhh !! I remember, DJ asked you your adress, to play for your birthday ...  Wink

I know.  I should've really given it to him.  You never know. 

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #501 on: February 14, 2010, 10:30:17 PM »

gunsnroses

Ha, I love this from GN'R.

In a couple of weeks they are performing at stadiums in Brazil. And here they are playing small clubs and bars in New York.

It's like they are an upcoming band again just crashing a few parties in the neigbourhood.  hihi

Lee
Classic Case
Rocker

I know that I'm a classic case

« Reply #502 on: February 14, 2010, 11:49:31 PM »

gunsnroses

haha Happy Birthday man! ok ok
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #503 on: February 15, 2010, 12:16:59 AM »

gunsnroses

haha Happy Birthday man! ok ok
Thanks.  They never showed up though.  Cry

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #504 on: February 15, 2010, 09:19:54 PM »

Bumblefoot...

Happy belated Valentine's Day!! Cheesy Had L&B's pizza (thank you Sal & Liana!) and an acoustic gig at RoseBar in NYC...
about 4 hours ago from web

Lee
« Last Edit: February 15, 2010, 09:22:32 PM by One.In.A.Million » Logged
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #505 on: February 16, 2010, 09:34:05 PM »

On Tuesday 16th February 2010, @axlrose said:

Fuck!! The NY shows were insane!! Love the free form laid back vibe n' both were completely different from r view. The fans were AMAZING!! John (Varvatos) was really great! And to keep CBGB's rockin'?! Badass!! Goin' into Rose Bar was rough on some. Lotta best left memories from the old hotel. The gig helped w/some o' those. Felt really good on stage. (We actually "LIKE" playing together n' I absolutely agree some things should b a lot less complicated than others made them in the past that's why we're together n' other's by their own accord ain't here.) We all had a great time, it was a madhouse!! Thanks to everyone who came out n' those who helped put 'em 2gether. Good to have a short break n' gear up 4 South America. I LOVE NY!!

On another note Guns is now managed by Doc McGhee n' we're off to a fun start. Big welcomes! It's nice to have the support!!

Elsewhere:

Canadian tour n' Slash banned clothing nonsense: which I addressed live as soon as it happened but hey fake allegations from unreliable sources bein' negative n' all especially w/us n' these issues got more weight to n' 4 aholes. Fabricated from a 2001 bs RS piece from Rock N' Rio. Bottom line Never happened, end of story. Fuck TMZ, ContactMusic, Spinner (I got ur attitude.)

Goin' on late at Rose Bar nonsense: Nope, Nopity, Nope!! 1:30am on time! U got played!! We were asked to do a show for fans n' friends etc. We were told when to arrive n' when to play between 1 an 2am which we did exactly. We didn't perform for the press or their deadlines other than that they were there. We do our best provided we r treated in the same manner to be polite n' cordial. The past can kiss ur ass, not gonna happen here. Under other circumstances n' advance arrangements things may have been or be different, w/these shows they weren't.

Goin' on "hours" late in Toronto nonsense: Based on set change etc. went on 1 hour 8mins late w/circumstances beyond r control n' last minute physical injuries from earlier performances (which took that hour to find ways to deal with) n' could have cancelled the performance not "hrs". Apologies were made. If u have a problem w/any of that or especially if u weren't there fuck off.

Not doin' surprise shows for the hardcore fans nonsense: Sorry some feel that way. Saw a lot at both gigs singin' every word in every song. We made efforts to get several if not all fans who contacted us n' were in town into these gigs. We also didn't know most of the guests as we don't live here n' for that matter what makes some internet fan more hardcore than whoever else anyway, oh that's rt...nothing!! Some just like 2 bitch 2 bitch. So if ur complainin' n' u drink beer, today I recommend a Lucky or perhaps a Red Stripe...if ur still peeved...again, fuck off.

I sweat nonsense: On ur mama! Really? That's what u write about? No shit! I work hard, it's good for ya n' I smell better than u!!

Takin' shots at Slash n' reunions over Haiti nonsense: Never happened. Wasn't aware of any comments from the old lineup.

So in closing...Fuck the LA Times, TMZ, Contact Music n' Spinner. I don't need "forgiven" for alleged n' fabricated nonsense. I've no respect for mean spirited aholes gettin' paid talkin' shit at other's expense or irresponsible biased partisan politics wanna be journalism by dated hacks. Go on! Back ur boy! But when he says he never killed no one that ain't exactly true. Yeah, that's right, stone cold. So if we happen to play your neighborhood or for that matter anywhere at anytime regardless of the circumstances, presales, public sales, give aways, even free shows consider yourself uninvited. It's a free country but you're formally n' publicly not welcome.

Bottom line is we ain't makin' efforts to rain on ur parade why piss on or take cheap shots at r's. Oh that's rt...how u make ur livin's all that counts not others, whatever. U ain't above anyone regardless of who or what corporation u work for n' unfortunately most of u'll get to learn that the hard way.

Everyone else...

Thanks for ALL the positive comments, press n' tearin' it up w/us!! It was absolutely fucking AMAZING!! Can't wait to see u out there n' we absolutely appreciate your support!!

Thanks again 2 everyone involved n' everyone that was rockin' out 4 makin' everything SO fucking great!!

What an experience!!

Peace!!

Axl-

Axl is God.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #506 on: February 16, 2010, 09:34:44 PM »

gunsnroses - Where will we be tonight? Wink
2 minutes ago from Tweetie

axlrosegnr
Legend

« Reply #507 on: February 16, 2010, 09:35:18 PM »

Doc McGee huh? Interesting.

Axl is God.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #508 on: February 16, 2010, 09:50:19 PM »

Doc McGee huh? Interesting.
Yeah I guess he wasn't lying when he said they were in Asia without management.  Not that I thought he was lying, just didn't know exactly what was going on there.  Wonder what happened with Irving and Andy.  Doc's another pretty big name in the industry.  We'll see how that goes I guess.

I love how Axl responded to all the bitching that's been going on lately.  It amazes me that things are so awesome right now for this band yet people still find things to bitch about.  Actually it doesn't, I'm accustomed to it.  Some things never change.

Montrealrocks
Rocker

Get on board...or fuck off!

« Reply #509 on: February 16, 2010, 09:52:40 PM »

Doc was in Montreal the night of the show.

I think it is a good news....

ok

@gnrworld on twitter

Montreal 17/05/88
Montreal 08/08/1992
New York 14/05/2006
Ottawa 17/11/2006
Quebec 18/11/2006
Montreal 27/01/2010
Quebec 01/02/2010
Quebec 12/07/2013
Montreal 14/07/2
Lesley
Opening Act

« Reply #510 on: February 16, 2010, 09:57:20 PM »

He SO rocks!  Grin

That's what a rock star should be like.
axlrosegnr
Legend

« Reply #511 on: February 16, 2010, 10:16:22 PM »

Yeah, Axl's sure got a way with words...I love that about him! haha. I agree too.....to everyone thats against them, fuck off! Smiley

Axl is God.
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #512 on: February 16, 2010, 10:22:38 PM »

We made efforts to get several if not all fans who contacted us n' were in town into these gigs.

who would we contact to get into the surprise gigs?
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #513 on: February 16, 2010, 10:24:55 PM »

We made efforts to get several if not all fans who contacted us n' were in town into these gigs.

who would we contact to get into the surprise gigs?

Probably try sending Fernando a PM on here, not saying you will get in but you never know.
Limulus
Legend

A dream realized...

« Reply #514 on: February 17, 2010, 05:02:39 AM »

haha, another rant, 2010 really starts good  Grin

but was some hard to read for me with all the short terms of  "you're", "our", "are" etc.
using online messengers for some time, Axl, huh?  Wink

Go on! Back ur boy! But when he says he never killed no one that ain't exactly true. Yeah, that's right, stone cold.

^^is he addressing the Slash/Todd Crew-death story there?
« Last Edit: February 17, 2010, 05:04:39 AM by Limulus » Logged

Re-Union time, baby!!
gnrjanus
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #515 on: February 17, 2010, 05:24:07 AM »

I think they're still with the company by gould and Azoff
Shackler
Headliner

« Reply #516 on: February 17, 2010, 05:42:04 AM »

haha, another rant, 2010 really starts good  Grin

but was some hard to read for me with all the short terms of  "you're", "our", "are" etc.
using online messengers for some time, Axl, huh?  Wink

Go on! Back ur boy! But when he says he never killed no one that ain't exactly true. Yeah, that's right, stone cold.

^^is he addressing the Slash/Todd Crew-death story there?
Shit man, that could be it :O

Like the tides done on the ocean, the waves already set in motion, the only one in this game that's lost is you!!!
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #517 on: February 17, 2010, 06:03:25 AM »

I thought it was funny he mentioned some things that were "discussed" here, like the sweating or the hardcore fans not getting into the shows. Seems like he is reading the forum carefully.

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
svdv22
VIP

This is not a piano falling out of the sky

« Reply #518 on: February 17, 2010, 06:28:56 AM »

It really is a never ending story right? I'm happy he speaks his mind on things like this. He rarely (never?) does this. But I've been reading replies and again there are people who find some negativity in it.

Why can't people just enjoy whatever they want instead of hate - or at least be irritated - by the things they don't enjoy. It's such a waste of people's time really Wink

wells
VIP

!!

« Reply #519 on: February 17, 2010, 06:38:25 AM »

I think they're still with the company by gould and Azoff

I think you think wrong Wink

This is (probably, have no idea  hihi ) website: http://www.mcgheela.com/McGhee_Entertainment.html

.. veljco
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 302 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: