Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 02:46:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228138 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates
Pages: 1 ... 248 249 [250] 251 252 ... 302 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates  (Read 1479368 times)
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #4980 on: May 31, 2016, 11:54:10 AM »

I'm not the type to wait around anywhere for a pic or autograph... but if i had my choice... a picture with Axl or whoever would be so much cooler than a signature.

A lot of celebrities don't sign stuff for this reason.

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
ITARocker
VIP

"Ol? Ol? Ol?, Axl Axl!!!"

« Reply #4981 on: May 31, 2016, 12:56:52 PM »

If i'd met Axl  probably I won't even take a picture... I'm the kind of guy who just need a hand shakin' or a couple of words and if nobody ask me i'm not going to tell anything about that

But people who sell signed things they can do wathever they want, if they sell things it's because somebody is gonna buy things, i don't understand what is the problem. U can like it or not but who cares. Obviously u can stop signin' things, but not because of this.. It's like we won't sell beer anymore because people will get drunk.
Princess Leia
« Reply #4982 on: May 31, 2016, 01:09:11 PM »

If I meet Axl I'm gonna ask him to sign my tits. That's an offer he won't refuse  hihi  And there is no way I'm gonna get rid of them to sell them on eBay

rofl
Lord Stan
VIP

« Reply #4983 on: May 31, 2016, 01:23:38 PM »

An autograph simply has zero value unless you've got it yourself. Of course, if someone gets for their child or something but otherwise it's just bullshit Angry

I discussed this once with a mate what would we do if we met him. Even though I know what a cool guy he is I'm not sure I'd want to meet him.

What would I say? And then what else in the world would there be left anymore?
NaturalLight
Rocker

« Reply #4984 on: May 31, 2016, 01:28:03 PM »

I'm not the type to wait around anywhere for a pic or autograph... but if i had my choice... a picture with Axl or whoever would be so much cooler than a signature.

A lot of celebrities don't sign stuff for this reason.

To play devil's advocate, there are a lot, like sports stars, who sign everything and don't sign exclusive contracts with companies to shill their autographs because (a) they want their fans to easily get an autograph and (b) it drives down eBay/auction sales prices because there are so many out there that the demand isn't that high. Cal Ripkin was known for this when he was playing.

« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 01:30:14 PM by NaturalLight » Logged
RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #4985 on: May 31, 2016, 05:51:23 PM »

IF one day I met Axl (remember I?m a Brazilian) I will shake his hand, say how much I?m a huge GNR fan and probably grab him with a hug and say "I KNOW, I LOVE HAMBURGER TOO!" AND, IF I get a chance to get a autograph or even a picture, I will tell him that that?s something that will die with me. Shame on these type of "fans" that put something like this on ebay, I will die for a a 5 minutes conversation with our red head.

JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #4986 on: May 31, 2016, 06:38:43 PM »

IF one day I met Axl (remember I?m a Brazilian) I will shake his hand, say how much I?m a huge GNR fan and probably grab him with a hug and say "I KNOW, I LOVE HAMBURGER TOO!" AND, IF I get a chance to get a autograph or even a picture, I will tell him that that?s something that will die with me. Shame on these type of "fans" that put something like this on ebay, I will die for a a 5 minutes conversation with our red head.

Please don't die for five minutes ... He just sings songs.

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #4987 on: May 31, 2016, 07:27:45 PM »

Please don't die for five minutes ... He just sings songs.

u know what I mean....

GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #4988 on: May 31, 2016, 07:37:16 PM »

DAMN EBAYERS

I don't remember if it was an athlete or Beiber or Kanye who used the exact same verbiage in an interview recently.

Let's hope this tweet is just a result of Axl having heard the same interview and not the result of Axl embracing his inner "12 year old white girl from the 'burbs talking ghetto" self.  (Unfortunately, with Axl's recent fondness for excessive use of emjois in his tweets, that 12 year old girl thing is a viable explanation).

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
draguns
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #4989 on: May 31, 2016, 07:48:25 PM »

If I were ever to meet Axl, Slash, or Duff, I would want to take a picture with them, shake their hands, and tell them that their music helped out a kid with a disability to be a man and fought for his education in the late 80s.
NickNasty
Tha Nastiest
VIP

Alive.

« Reply #4990 on: May 31, 2016, 09:56:24 PM »

Let's hope this tweet is just a result of Axl having heard the same interview and not the result of Axl embracing his inner "12 year old white girl from the 'burbs talking ghetto" self.  (Unfortunately, with Axl's recent fondness for excessive use of emjois in his tweets, that 12 year old girl thing is a viable explanation). 

Stay away from emoji abuse, Uncle Axl. Cry
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 07:02:25 PM by NickNasty » Logged

---Nick Nasty--

Boston, MA 12/2/02          Worcester, MA 11/8/06

Dublin, Ireland 6/9/06       E. Rutherford, NJ 7/23/2016
cineater
Legend

« Reply #4991 on: May 31, 2016, 11:15:22 PM »

DAMN EBAYERS

I don't remember if it was an athlete or Beiber or Kanye who used the exact same verbiage in an interview recently.

Thank you for saying that.  I just want to say WTF?  If I was a lesser woman I would cry.  And the emjois, he never use to do that.  Please Duff have a long talk with him, he's lost.  Keith Richards find this man and straighten his ass out. 

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #4992 on: June 01, 2016, 07:55:06 AM »

Stay away from emoji abuse, Uncle Axl. Cry

Or maybe he is just having fun with his tweets, doing what he damn well pleases and laughs at the various reactions?  hihi

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #4993 on: June 01, 2016, 10:15:56 AM »

Honestly, when I first saw the spelling and the emojis, I assumed it was a drunk tweet.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
Walapino
VIP

Double Talkin Jive Motherfucker!

« Reply #4994 on: June 01, 2016, 01:44:56 PM »

Honestly, when I first saw the spelling and the emojis, I assumed it was a drunk tweet.

Maybe Pittman hacked him!!  rofl
Factory Girl
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #4995 on: June 05, 2016, 10:12:59 AM »

Duff McKagan:
"@Maverick_AC: @IanLewis80 @Slash @DuffMcKagan @acdc It was a great show!" It really was. Good seeing you AC! Good luck on #Download

Duff McKagan:
THE BELL! @acdc and @axlrose London. Simply an epic experience!

Slash:
ACDC/Axl gig at Olympic Stadium was nothing short of awesome last night! Memorable evening to say the least! iiii]; )'
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #4996 on: June 06, 2016, 04:40:15 PM »

Guns N' Roses ‏@gunsnroses  5 hours ago
She?s ready for papa iiii]; )? #GnFnR

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #4997 on: June 08, 2016, 07:15:04 PM »

Guns N' Roses
‏@gunsnroses

We're gearing up to get down! Who’s coming with us? http://livemu.sc/GNR_Tix

https://twitter.com/gunsnroses/status/740679020337979392

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #4998 on: June 09, 2016, 12:13:42 PM »

Guns N' Roses ‏@gunsnroses

Let?s get this show on the road? TWO WEEKS! #NotInThisLifetime
Tour Tix: http://livemu.sc/GNR_Tix

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #4999 on: June 10, 2016, 05:08:39 PM »

Axl Rose ‏@axlrose
💥THANK YOU ENGLAND!!💥🇬🇧CHEERS!!🍻🇬🇧😎⚡️🎛🔊🔊🔊

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
Pages: 1 ... 248 249 [250] 251 252 ... 302 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: