Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 12:34:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228107 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates
Pages: 1 ... 234 235 [236] 237 238 ... 302 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates  (Read 1476389 times)
GNRVahland
Rocker

All Quiet on the Western Front

« Reply #4700 on: March 25, 2016, 10:02:01 AM »

FULL HELP SECTION AND FAQS COMING SOON!

Using free VPN and going to www.gunsnroses.com/help allows you ....to contact them and ask them anything !
(Waiting for an answer now but I guess I won't get one soon LOL)
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #4701 on: March 25, 2016, 10:22:04 AM »

Using free VPN and going to www.gunsnroses.com/help allows you ....to contact them and ask them anything !
To me that works without VPN.

GNRVahland
Rocker

All Quiet on the Western Front

« Reply #4702 on: March 25, 2016, 10:27:46 AM »

To me that works without VPN.

I'm from overseas...the Continent...not UK.
You're from Brazil...probably North-America won't need trickery either...neither...whatever  Smiley
The Prez
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #4703 on: March 25, 2016, 10:43:05 AM »

From Tommy

https://www.facebook.com/tommystinson/photos/a.338398657647.151471.297029947647/10153604560502648/?type=3&theater

There is a difference between the opinion of the majority and the thruth...
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #4704 on: March 25, 2016, 10:49:42 AM »

If i get to see GNR with Slash and Duff in vegas, and then hopefully a couple times in the NY area AND Axl Rose front ACDC all in one summer....

I can die happy.

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
zombux
Legend

watching the sky moves sideways...

« Reply #4705 on: March 25, 2016, 11:05:24 AM »

I love Tommy love (I'm no, I'm not gay Tongue )

Sosso
VIP

Your Pong is no match for my Ping!

« Reply #4706 on: March 26, 2016, 03:06:49 PM »

Yeah, he is awesome and sweet  love and my favourite GN'R bassist

"?the key to that band's success was Axl because at that time his singing really connected with people on a social level." - Tracii Guns
zombux
Legend

« Reply #4707 on: March 26, 2016, 03:57:47 PM »

all GNR bassists are awesome guys ok (OK, to be fair, there were just two... not really counting Ole Beich or session guys like Krys Baratto or Billy Howerdel)

dmathski
Rocker

« Reply #4708 on: March 26, 2016, 04:04:02 PM »

all GNR bassists are awesome guys ok (OK, to be fair, there were just two... not really counting Ole Beich or session guys like Krys Baratto or Billy Howerdel)

Never heard of the session guys..

August 3, 1991  Inglewood, CA. The Forum

September 30, 1992    San Diego, CA. Jack Murphy Stadium

December 31, 2001  Las Vegas, NV. The Joint

August 22, 2016 San Diego, CA. Qualcomm Sstadium
Sosso
VIP

« Reply #4709 on: March 26, 2016, 04:11:14 PM »

From Tracii  ok

https://facebook.com/traciiguns/photos/a.10150164942828391.296248.273680148390/10153570088113391/?type=3&source=57

"?the key to that band's success was Axl because at that time his singing really connected with people on a social level." - Tracii Guns
Sosso
VIP

« Reply #4710 on: March 26, 2016, 04:26:26 PM »

Yeah, Duff is a great bassist too. I also like his band Loaded. But I prefer "The General"  Wink

zombux
Legend

« Reply #4711 on: March 26, 2016, 04:38:28 PM »

check my signature then, especially years 1996 and 1998/9. or just read it from the beginning to the end. this monstrous compilation is a MUST READ for ALL GNR fans ok

gcluskey
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #4712 on: March 26, 2016, 07:27:59 PM »

check my signature then, especially years 1996 and 1998/9. or just read it from the beginning to the end. this monstrous compilation is a MUST READ for ALL GNR fans ok

Very good zombux

With your piss flaps flappin' and your cocaine tongue you get nuthin' done...
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #4713 on: March 26, 2016, 09:04:00 PM »

It's a fascinating read, highly recommend to those who haven't read it yet.

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
zombux
Legend

« Reply #4714 on: March 27, 2016, 07:16:32 AM »

yes. that stuff should be read by EVERY GNR FAN, because it has all known facts about what happened between the last 1993 show and 2008 ChiDem release. most people will be surprised by all that information and it's a VERY THICK reading.

Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #4715 on: March 27, 2016, 09:36:24 AM »

It is a very good reading. Its really a shame that we never had a proper documentary about this era, so this is the next best thing. Smiley

Classic Case
Rocker

I know that I'm a classic case

« Reply #4716 on: March 27, 2016, 06:56:29 PM »

I'm reading and they seemed to use the word "regroup " a lot when they used to get together again after a period of time to practice or whatever, specially Slash uses that word a lot. Now it makes sense why they use the term regroup, instead of "reunion "
By the way, I can't stop reading I'm fascinated with it lol thanx!
zombux
Legend

« Reply #4717 on: March 28, 2016, 01:31:39 AM »

well the most bizarre thing is that the band in fact had TWO parallel lineup during the mid-1990's. the official one with Slash, Duff and Matt Sorum and the shadow one with Paul Tobias, Sid Ryggs and Krys Baratto, amongst others. I wonder if something like this is actually happening now, too. think about it - official lineup with Slash and Duff plays nostalgia tour and at the same time a shadow lineup is working at new studio things mainly for Axl. but yeah, I quite feel Axl has given up and this might be just an illusion and the only real thing is the nostalgia tour. but we will see peace

Ericnor
Rocker

« Reply #4718 on: March 28, 2016, 08:58:44 AM »

Hey, zombux. Did you make this, and are you the storyteller between the quotes in the compilation? Just started reading this. Enjoying it a lot Smiley Very good!

-Eirik

C0ma
Legend

« Reply #4719 on: March 28, 2016, 09:00:13 AM »

well the most bizarre thing is that the band in fact had TWO parallel lineup during the mid-1990's. the official one with Slash, Duff and Matt Sorum and the shadow one with Paul Tobias, Sid Ryggs and Krys Baratto, amongst others. I wonder if something like this is actually happening now, too. think about it - official lineup with Slash and Duff plays nostalgia tour and at the same time a shadow lineup is working at new studio things mainly for Axl. but yeah, I quite feel Axl has given up and this might be just an illusion and the only real thing is the nostalgia tour. but we will see peace

I kind of wonder if you are on to something there... but a few years behind in your thinking. I tend to wonder how long the 'regroup' was in the works, and have they been working on anything other than the tour in the background?

Think about it, Axl has been sitting on 'albums' worth of material cultivated over almost 20 years, yet we have only heard a handful of them (live and official release)... I get that things have been contentious with the label and various management groups but why haven't we heard it yet? Could it be the same reason that Axl had a shadow lineup going in the mid 90's, because he wasn't happy with what the 'main' lineup was producing? Did he lose trust in the CD Era guys? Did he fall out of love with the existing material?

Just spit balling... I hope he solidifies the lineup with Slash and Duff... yet I really appreciate what the CD Era guys did to keep Axl 'in the game'... because of them I saw him perform live several times, and was able to enjoy several amazing recordings. You just have to wonder, why keep everything you have locked in a vault if you are so proud of what you have.
Pages: 1 ... 234 235 [236] 237 238 ... 302 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: