Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 20, 2024, 07:54:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228089 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 302 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates  (Read 1474047 times)
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #340 on: January 23, 2010, 10:14:41 PM »

dankojones

Less than 24 hours 'til we're back on stage opening for GNR at Copps Coliseum in Hamilton. YESSS!!!!! - Danko
about 3 hours ago from web

I fucking love how excited Danko is about this tour, yeah i'm a crazy danko "fan boy" but still, it kicks ass!
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #341 on: January 24, 2010, 12:21:55 PM »

gunsnroses    Tonight we're in Hamilton, ON at the Copps Coliseum
25 minutes ago from web

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
Boromir
VIP

« Reply #342 on: January 24, 2010, 04:08:15 PM »

Dj's facebook page

Dj ASHBA? It sucks balls when you get kicked out of the hotel for smoking. . . . HAHA!

Keep Calm and Listen to Guns N' Roses!
sky dog
Legend

« Reply #343 on: January 24, 2010, 04:16:03 PM »

better than biting the securitry guard!!!! Grin

Just one more mornin', I had to wake up with the blues...
zombux
Legend

watching the sky moves sideways...

« Reply #344 on: January 24, 2010, 04:22:07 PM »

Dj's facebook page

Dj ASHBA™ It sucks balls when you get kicked out of the hotel for smoking. . . . HAHA!
is it just me, or is DJ the only band member smoking?

banachkevin
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #345 on: January 24, 2010, 05:36:55 PM »

Dj's facebook page

Dj ASHBA? It sucks balls when you get kicked out of the hotel for smoking. . . . HAHA!
is it just me, or is DJ the only band member smoking?
chris is smoking too but it hard to see him.

Vancouver2002,Edmonton2006,Saskatoon2010,Las Vegas2012,Las Vegas 2014,Toronto 2016
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #346 on: January 24, 2010, 06:45:44 PM »

Dj ASHBA? Well the manager which was an older lady, beat on my door, she was a bitch from get go, she said they had already fined me 500.00 with out a warning might I add, and told me if I smoke again she will triple the fine and would have to ask me to leave. So as she was standing in my door bitching with her Tina Turner like hair do, I lite up a cigarette... See More, smiled and said "I'll start packing" and slammed the door in her face. Keep in mind Im always book in a smoking room, so I had no idea. You think she could of been nicer about the situation considering our band had about 70 rooms there. I was happy to hear Axl checked out early too due to the same lady. Anyways were in a much nicer hotel now anyways. Hahaha!!!!

Dj ASHBA? Can't wait for the show tonight, heading over now, see ya when the lights go down =)

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/ashbaland?ref=mf
Hale
Headliner

« Reply #347 on: January 24, 2010, 06:47:55 PM »

That asshole thinks he's such a cool guy.  Roll Eyes
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #348 on: January 24, 2010, 06:50:25 PM »

hahah nice
Satapher
Wings Of Redemption
VIP

GODS N' ROSES

« Reply #349 on: January 24, 2010, 06:58:46 PM »

STFU ok?

1992.11.29 Bogota, COL
2001.12.31 Las Vegas, USA
2002.12.05 New York City, USA
2010.03.30 Bogota, COL
2016.07.27 Atlanta, USA
2016.11.23 Medellin, COL
2022.06.15 Stavanger, NOR
2023.06.21 Oslo,
helenluna
Rocker

Gimme some more!

« Reply #350 on: January 24, 2010, 07:24:23 PM »

Do you know him in person at least to be saying that? Just because he smokes doesn't mean he's a bad person. I don't like smoking either and their smoke does bother me to hell, I'm allergic, but DJ is right to be pissed off in this case. He was in a smoker's room and also the woman fined him without warning and threatened to fine him again. That's no way to treat a customer of your hotel, even more when he's in a group with other 50+ people. A little polite conversation always comes at hand.

If Axl left the hotel earlier it seems the woman was plainly being a bitch to them and it really had nothing to do with smoking...

MrMojoRa
VIP

iiii]; )'

« Reply #351 on: January 24, 2010, 07:34:31 PM »

Why are you here?

8-13-88 (Pine Knob, Clarkson, Mi); 6-11-91 (Hershey, Pa); 12-16-91 & 12-17-91 (Philly); 12-06-02 (Philly Riot); 5-12-06 (Hammerstein, NY); 10-10-06 (MSG, NY); 11-26-11 (Camden, NJ); 7-14-16 (Philly)
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #352 on: January 24, 2010, 07:49:13 PM »

Dj ASHBA? I was happy to hear Axl checked out early too due to the same lady.

Okay, am I reading that wrong?  Axl's party checked out of the hotel earlier and nobody told Dj  hihi

I can understand the band sticking up for one of their own but everybody checking out of the hotel because Dj didn't realize it was a non-smoking room is a bit much IMO. From reading Dj's version of the story, both sides could've handled that better.  I hope there's more to this story than just a cigarette.

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
Hale
Headliner

« Reply #353 on: January 24, 2010, 07:52:49 PM »

Do you know him in person at least to be saying that? Just because he smokes doesn't mean he's a bad person. I don't like smoking either and their smoke does bother me to hell, I'm allergic, but DJ is right to be pissed off in this case. He was in a smoker's room and also the woman fined him without warning and threatened to fine him again. That's no way to treat a customer of your hotel, even more when he's in a group with other 50+ people. A little polite conversation always comes at hand.

If Axl left the hotel earlier it seems the woman was plainly being a bitch to them and it really had nothing to do with smoking...

I don't think he's a bad person, like you said I don't even know the guy. I just don't like his attitude based on the stuff he does online (like the post above) or the performance he puts out (based on the Osaka bootleg I have and several other videos; I'll get to see him live soon enough).

And to the guy above, I'm here because I'm a huge fan of this band and Chinese Democracy is my favorite album of all time. I enjoy keeping up with the news and the youtube thread in particular. That doesn't mean I'll automatically love every new guitarist that comes along. Maybe DJ Ashba will grow on me with time, at least that's what I hope. Until then please don't be bothered by my opinions, they shouldn't mean anything to you.
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #354 on: January 24, 2010, 08:21:08 PM »

Okay, am I reading that wrong?  Axl's party checked out of the hotel earlier and nobody told Dj  hihi
yes u read that wrong, he doesn't say axl checked out earlier than him, he's saying that axl also checked out earlier then expected

i'm sure the lady was a bitch but still, if there's a non-smoking rule, that rule should apply to everybody, don't matter if you're having a single room or with a party of 50

after reading that it feels like dj wants everybody to know what a cool rebelious motherfucker he is, how he lit his cigarette in front of the ole beeotch, cool bragging about acting like a juvenile on the internetz, almost reminds me of /

oh well, nicer hotel now - yay!!
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #355 on: January 24, 2010, 08:34:34 PM »

yes u read that wrong, he doesn't say axl checked out earlier than him, he's saying that axl also checked out earlier then expected

i'm sure the lady was a bitch but still, if there's a non-smoking rule, that rule should apply to everybody, don't matter if you're having a single room or with a party of 50

after reading that it feels like dj wants everybody to know what a cool rebelious motherfucker he is, how he lit his cigarette in front of the ole beeotch, cool bragging about acting like a juvenile on the internetz, almost reminds me of /

oh well, nicer hotel now - yay!!

The dude can smoke if he wants brahh.
MrMojoRa
VIP

iiii]; )'

« Reply #356 on: January 24, 2010, 08:44:16 PM »

I don't think he's a bad person, like you said I don't even know the guy. I just don't like his attitude based on the stuff he does online (like the post above) or the performance he puts out (based on the Osaka bootleg I have and several other videos; I'll get to see him live soon enough).

And to the guy above, I'm here because I'm a huge fan of this band and Chinese Democracy is my favorite album of all time. I enjoy keeping up with the news and the youtube thread in particular. That doesn't mean I'll automatically love every new guitarist that comes along. Maybe DJ Ashba will grow on me with time, at least that's what I hope. Until then please don't be bothered by my opinions, they shouldn't mean anything to you.

No, not bothered. You said that Dj was an asshole. Just wondered if you were a New Kid's On The Block fanboy and had lost your way, suddenly finding yourself on a rock band's message board, then couldn't handle watching a musician who struts around on stage with confident swagger.

8-13-88 (Pine Knob, Clarkson, Mi); 6-11-91 (Hershey, Pa); 12-16-91 & 12-17-91 (Philly); 12-06-02 (Philly Riot); 5-12-06 (Hammerstein, NY); 10-10-06 (MSG, NY); 11-26-11 (Camden, NJ); 7-14-16 (Philly)
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #357 on: January 24, 2010, 08:52:06 PM »

Personal attacks stop now.

Any posts continuing along this theme will be removed.
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #358 on: January 24, 2010, 08:55:46 PM »

Personal attacks stop now.

Any posts continuing along this theme will be removed.

Thanks man, I come to this thread to get informed of the twats/tweets/twits of the band and this shit comes up. Really distracting.

Thanks.
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #359 on: January 24, 2010, 10:15:40 PM »

axlrose    Hamilton-"Aboot" 2 go on, should b fun!! Good 2 b back after some fuckd up time off. Back 2 business!!
4 minutes ago from Tweetie

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 302 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: