Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 03:18:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228532 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 302 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates  (Read 1528027 times)
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #1600 on: September 04, 2010, 10:01:37 AM »

Ok can someone explain the whole Ron's beard thing? I thought I saw Ron Tweet about it being an app for his iPhone?
Check it out for yourself...

Ron's beard (ronsbeard) on Twitter
http://twitter.com/ronsbeard
I started months ago as mere stubble. In a short time, I've grown into something more. Quite more. I am beard.

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
Marion68
VIP

« Reply #1601 on: September 04, 2010, 02:39:43 PM »

i like the plastic carrier bag do you think he`s got his sandwiches in there Wink

Maybe, or Pizza& Pasta
Boromir
VIP

« Reply #1602 on: September 05, 2010, 04:32:53 AM »

Dj ASHBA? (Facebook)
Thank you to the amazing crowd in Rome, Italy!! You guys were insane!! Had the best time!! We are in Milan, Italy!! See ya tonight!!

Keep Calm and Listen to Guns N' Roses!
Liquor & Whores
Rocker

« Reply #1603 on: September 05, 2010, 06:47:32 AM »

gunsnroses

Rome - just an AMAZING evening! thank you! MILANO tomorrow you will be mine! about 12 hours ago via web

about 12 hours ago  via web 

"you nor anyone will ever dictate my actions" - Axl Rose
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #1604 on: September 05, 2010, 12:58:06 PM »

gunsnroses    been Rock'n it up front at a recent Guns N' Roses show!?! Go tag yo-self courtesy of Bumblefoot here... http://fb.me/GB9talI7
11 minutes ago via Facebook

Frank Ferrer   Milano...
15 minutes ago

htgth    In Milan. Last night's @gunsnroises show in Rome was awesome. Band sounded amazing and the crowd was great. Thank you Rome! #gunsnroses
about 4 hours ago via web

bumblefoot    ROME!! Mosh pits!! Yes!!! Grazie!! Posted photos of y'all, TAG yourselves!! http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=199989&id=6055603084
about 8 hours ago via web

DjASHBA    Thank you to the amazing crowd in Rome, Italy!! You guys were insane!! Had the best time!! We are in Milan, Italy!! See ya tonight!!
about 9 hours ago via web

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
svdv22
VIP

This is not a piano falling out of the sky

« Reply #1605 on: September 05, 2010, 03:28:21 PM »

Frank Ferrer via facebook, he doesn't use twitter - right?

One.In.A.Million
« Reply #1606 on: September 05, 2010, 07:29:49 PM »

Ok can someone explain the whole Ron's beard thing? I thought I saw Ron Tweet about it being an app for his iPhone?
Check it out for yourself...

Ron's beard (ronsbeard) on Twitter
http://twitter.com/ronsbeard
I started months ago as mere stubble. In a short time, I've grown into something more. Quite more. I am beard.

This Rons beard saga is cracking me up, it's so funny and it's just like something you imagine Ron doing.  Grin

And I love how at recent GN'R shows he has been giving the front row cardboard with comments on such as " I found my ticket in Rons' beard" or "Rons' beard stole my girl". And then he takes a picture and posts it, I saw him doing it at Dublin, I think the beard is planning world domination.   hihi

It really is typical Ron, and I hope he continues growing the beard as it looks so cool on him.  ok
« Last Edit: September 05, 2010, 08:08:17 PM by One.In.A.Million » Logged
LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #1607 on: September 05, 2010, 09:39:58 PM »

It really is typical Ron, and I hope he continues growing the beard as it looks so cool on him.  ok

Ron's Beard will out-beard ZZ TOP!! We need to get him this message lol

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

www.cindyscrazy.com   www.facebook.com/cindyscrazy

"...now where's that monkey? I want to shoot something"- Cap'n Jack Sparrow
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #1608 on: September 05, 2010, 09:59:37 PM »

bumblefoot
Ya know ya had too much Jager when you get back to the hotel and get lost IN your room. Great show tonight, I fucking love you Italians.
5 minutes ago via web

bumblefoot
MILAN, GRAZIE MILLE!! Took pictures of the audience, tag yourself in these pics!! http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=199989&id=6055603084
6 minutes ago via web
« Last Edit: September 05, 2010, 10:11:25 PM by GypsySoul » Logged

richwoman
VIP

« Reply #1609 on: September 06, 2010, 03:44:32 AM »

axlrose

Don't know what it is w/us or these last 2 shows. Takes the fun out it 4 everyone fans, band n' crew alike but whatever. So u know, we allegedly had a deal in place pre show w/the city at least at Leeds to do a bit longer performance that was either miscommunication, someone wasn't informed, changed their mind, didn't care or was a con. Regardless the nonsense just seems so unnecessary but w/out real management or industry presence is unfortunately beyond r control. We hope the fans feel they got at least what they could from us under the circumstances as 4 us all things considered that's the main thing. The rest is filler. Anyway, enough rambling. Peace, thanks 4 understanding n' what we did manage to get done out there was a blast! The crowds n' fans were amazing!! And in r opinion (not that apparently it means much) u deserved better!! Thanks again!! Axl-

/jarmo

just had a thought today would have been Freddie mercury`s birthday and was thinking about Axl`s tweet about not having real management why not approach Jim beach queens manager i think there`s similarity in looking after someone like Axl and someone like Freddie just a thought!
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #1610 on: September 06, 2010, 10:18:56 AM »

DjASHBA    Just woke up, day off in Milan, Italy!! Just realized were coming up on 20K friends! Thank you guys!!
about 4 hours ago via web

Dj ASHBA? (fb) Another amazing crowd! Thank you all for the many gifts after the show, for all the ASHBA signs and T-Shirts!! You guys are amazing!!
3 hours ago

htgth    Arrived in Zurich, Switzerland (it's not Sweden). Saw another awesome @gunsnroses show last night in Milan. Great crowd! Thank you Italy!
about 1 hour ago via web

GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #1611 on: September 06, 2010, 11:45:05 AM »

tommy_stinson
i might have to move to italy. the food,coffee,people are so good,and we had 2 kickass shows. what else is there?
38 minutes ago via TweetDeck

Bumblefoot
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #1612 on: September 06, 2010, 12:03:23 PM »

And I love how at recent GN'R shows he has been giving the front row cardboard with comments on such as " I found my ticket in Rons' beard" or "Rons' beard stole my girl".

*FALSE INFORMATION ALERT!*   *FALSE INFORMATION ALERT!*   *FALSE INFORMATION ALERT!*   *FALSE INFORMATION ALERT!*   *FALSE INFORMATION ALERT!*   *FALSE INFORMATION ALERT!*   *FALSE INFORMATION ALERT!*   *FALSE INFORMATION ALERT!*   *FALSE INFORMATION ALERT!*   *FALSE INFORMATION ALERT!*   *FALSE INFORMATION ALERT!*   *FALSE INFORMATION ALERT!*   *FALSE INFORMATION ALERT!*   *FALSE INFORMATION ALERT!*   *FALSE INFORMATION ALERT!*   *FALSE INFORMATION ALERT!*   *FALSE INFORMATION ALERT!*   *FALSE INFORMATION ALERT!*   

I never made a sign to give to anyone, ever.   Nor have I asked anyone to make a sign, ever.   People make their own signs.

Although I do make all the 'Axl Is God' banners.  Tommy helps me color in the letters.

OK, this is an excuse to say a quick hello to y'all.   Love you.  Smoochies.  Oh shit, time for a beard tweet.....

cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #1613 on: September 06, 2010, 12:04:40 PM »

Don't let the beard take over Ron! Fight back!
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #1614 on: September 06, 2010, 12:06:47 PM »

And I love how at recent GN'R shows he has been giving the front row cardboard with comments on such as " I found my ticket in Rons' beard" or "Rons' beard stole my girl".

*FALSE INFORMATION ALERT!*   *FALSE INFORMATION ALERT!*   *FALSE INFORMATION ALERT!*   *FALSE INFORMATION ALERT!*   *FALSE INFORMATION ALERT!*   *FALSE INFORMATION ALERT!*   *FALSE INFORMATION ALERT!*   *FALSE INFORMATION ALERT!*   *FALSE INFORMATION ALERT!*   *FALSE INFORMATION ALERT!*   *FALSE INFORMATION ALERT!*   *FALSE INFORMATION ALERT!*   *FALSE INFORMATION ALERT!*   *FALSE INFORMATION ALERT!*   *FALSE INFORMATION ALERT!*   *FALSE INFORMATION ALERT!*   *FALSE INFORMATION ALERT!*   *FALSE INFORMATION ALERT!*   

I never made a sign to give to anyone, ever.   Nor have I asked anyone to make a sign, ever.   People make their own signs.

Although I do make all the 'Axl Is God' banners.  Tommy helps me color in the letters.

OK, this is an excuse to say a quick hello to y'all.   Love you.  Smoochies.  Oh shit, time for a beard tweet.....

Haha, nice to hear from you Ron, so is it the Beard who gives them the signs or is it actually the crowd themselves.  hihi

You were amazing at Reading, Leeds and Dublin.

Long may you rock.  Wink

(PS, Ron I think the Beard, is planning world domination, keep an eye on him.)  Cheesy
« Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 12:09:03 PM by One.In.A.Million » Logged
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #1615 on: September 06, 2010, 12:14:37 PM »

ronsbeard
Kept Ron up til noon today from last night, ha! He's so bumblefucked right now...
4 minutes ago via web

ronsbeard
A quite sinister plot was foiled, unfortunately. I rigged the confetti machines to launch 10000 empty plastic bottles throughout the venue at the end of Paradise City, but 'Pyro Pete' caught it at the last moment and reset the confetti launchers. This doesn't end here, I will have my day... POX TO YOU ALL!!!
3 minutes ago via Twitlonger
« Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 12:18:30 PM by GypsySoul » Logged

wight gunner
VIP

"Paranoia is just another type of awareness"

« Reply #1616 on: September 06, 2010, 12:41:19 PM »

I think ron's beard should go for a a six string effort.... ok

Hobos are people who move around looking for work, tramps are people who move around but don't look for work, and bums are people who don't move and don't work. I've been all three. -Seasick Steve
miminaboo
Headliner

Un jour,OSense? montre un mouvement et dit c'est

« Reply #1617 on: September 06, 2010, 02:49:28 PM »

that's cool, bonjour itoo  Grin
Liquor & Whores
Rocker

« Reply #1618 on: September 06, 2010, 03:19:31 PM »

June 4th, 2006 - Milan, Italy @ Idroscalo (Gods of Metal Festival)

Axl saw a sign saying "Axl is God" and said "Thanks, but I'm not God. If I was God, 3/4 of you would be girls, and the rest would be pizza and beer.".

What about your beard Ron, would it become pizza or beer???

"you nor anyone will ever dictate my actions" - Axl Rose
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #1619 on: September 06, 2010, 04:03:50 PM »

tommy_stinson
here's me inside the Sistine Chapel. Super heavy vibes in there. lookout. http://yfrog.com/jw2wwnj
5 minutes ago via TweetDeck

Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 302 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: