Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 04, 2024, 07:18:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228550 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 302 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates  (Read 1532640 times)
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #1240 on: June 26, 2010, 09:06:44 PM »

From Dj's facebook:
Dj ASHBA? Back home visiting family and friends! 56 shots and a drunk driving on a golf cart. It's pretty sad when your bar bill is more than the damage that we did to the golf cart!!!! Hahaha! Good times!! Great to be home!
2 hours ago via Facebook for iPhone

bumblefoot
Haha, just heard a piece of a song I wrote on So You Think You Can Dance... lol...
about 1 hour ago via web

.....and the type of berry juice Frank uses to grow his beard?
Actually, I'm kinda curious about that one myself.  hihi

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
cineater
Legend

« Reply #1241 on: June 26, 2010, 10:57:27 PM »

DJ put on facebook he`s" leaving on a jet plane don`t know when i`ll be back again" and that he`s hungover  Grin( i like this because when me or any of my friends go on hols we txt this to each other ) ok

I hope he's got his girl and he's running off to get married.  Otherwise he wussed out.  rant

C'mon man... this isn't our business in any fucking way whatsoever.  Any opinion you have or statement you make is purely hypothetical and ignorant because you know nothing as far as details, reasons, etc.  And why anyone would make any effort to delve into or pretend or even want to know the personal details of someone else's personal life baffles me.  What does it matter to you?  And what impact does it have on your life, your goals, pretty much anything about you???

"He wussed out"Huh  Are you kidding?  What in the hell are you pretending to know anything about to be able to say he wussed out?

Seriously, I'm not attacking you, but perezhiltoning and tmzing into someone's personal life is sad.  Can't we focus on the music that this fucking awesome band we love so dearly makes instead of DJ's life and Axl's hair and the type of berry juice Frank uses to grow his beard?

So you're saying you want DJ to stop saying stuff about his personal life and the fans to stop reacting to what he says and relating it to their life experiences?

I'm not attacking you but can't you just let us interact with each other without you judging our motives and assuming we are wasting our time and ignoring the music?

Berry juice will grow hair? Learn something new everyday.

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
nate76
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #1242 on: June 27, 2010, 09:58:00 AM »

DJ put on facebook he`s" leaving on a jet plane don`t know when i`ll be back again" and that he`s hungover  Grin( i like this because when me or any of my friends go on hols we txt this to each other ) ok

I hope he's got his girl and he's running off to get married.  Otherwise he wussed out.  rant

Once again, please refrain from discussing his personal life.

/jarmo
I'm sure I will get banned for this, but if the band members don't want their personal life discussed, then maybe they shouldn't be posting about their personal life on a twitter account for millions of people to read.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1243 on: June 27, 2010, 10:39:05 AM »

It's one thing to post an update and something completely different to speculate about what it might or might not mean.

I understand that some of you find this interesting. Gossiping about personal things which you know very little about.

In this particular case, if Dj wanted everybody to know all the details, he could easily put it up on his Facebook. But since he didn't, I'll respect that and I think some of you should do the same.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #1244 on: June 27, 2010, 12:27:10 PM »

From Frank's facebook:

Frank Ferrer > Richard Fortus: Fort you? Fort me? no..... FORTUS!!!!!!
4 hours ago

I just love the camaraderie the band (and crew) show for one another.  Cool

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #1245 on: June 27, 2010, 12:31:12 PM »

/jarmo
I'm sure I will get banned for this, but if the band members don't want their personal life discussed, then maybe they shouldn't be posting about their personal life on a twitter account for millions of people to read.

+1

No one forced him to say it, he wanted to post it so he did.

It's out there for discussion.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1246 on: June 27, 2010, 02:24:24 PM »

/jarmo

+1

If you just didn't disagree with everything I say out of spite and actually understood what we're talking about here, you'd realize that Dj never specified what the private issue was.

As I said, I understand that some of you want to gossip like some old ladies, but this isn't the place.

Not every single Facebook update needs to be put under a microscope by people who really don't have a clue anyway (including myself). Especially when it's about a personal matter.

Gossiping about personal matters have no place on this site.

If any of you have a problem with that, you can take that + sign and shove it.  Smiley

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #1247 on: June 27, 2010, 06:46:31 PM »

gunsnroses
Next ten "confirmed" shows posted here http://bit.ly/8X8Bu7 on Facebook.
about 1 hour ago via web

erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #1248 on: June 27, 2010, 06:51:46 PM »

Fuckin' awesome! What a roll!

"Nothing's gonnu stop us now!"

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
Farid Bak
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1249 on: June 27, 2010, 08:03:18 PM »

que in Scraped  peace

Here Today..
Let Me Hear It Now
Opening Act

I've come to know the cold, I think of it as home

« Reply #1250 on: June 27, 2010, 08:55:20 PM »

Berry juice will grow hair? Learn something new everyday.

Oh surely you jest... please refer to minute 2:15 of the following video:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=53172248#pm_cmp=vid_OEV_P_P

09.20.06 Warfield
12.17.06 Gibson
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #1251 on: June 27, 2010, 09:17:34 PM »

/jarmo

+1

If you just didn't disagree with everything I say out of spite and actually understood what we're talking about here, you'd realize that Dj never specified what the private issue was.

As I said, I understand that some of you want to gossip like some old ladies, but this isn't the place.

Not every single Facebook update needs to be put under a microscope by people who really don't have a clue anyway (including myself). Especially when it's about a personal matter.

Gossiping about personal matters have no place on this site.

If any of you have a problem with that, you can take that + sign and shove it.  Smiley

/jarmo

Look up the song "Take This Job and Shove It"  by Johnny Paycheck.

Wink

Just kidding of course boss....
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #1252 on: June 28, 2010, 01:03:18 AM »

Sounds like somebody's having  "munchies flashbacks"   rofl

bumblefoot    Happyniks. http://twitpic.com/20mr6u Most of you won't remember these. These were the only things that kept the world from imploding.
10 minutes ago via web

GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #1253 on: June 28, 2010, 06:36:21 PM »

gunsnroses
music monday? only if you got a Vuvuzela #nowplaying #BRA  and #CHI
about 4 hours ago via web

Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #1254 on: June 28, 2010, 08:32:31 PM »

Sounds like somebody's having  "munchies flashbacks"   rofl

bumblefoot    Happyniks. http://twitpic.com/20mr6u Most of you won't remember these. These were the only things that kept the world from imploding.
10 minutes ago via web

Hey, I remember those! Now I feel old  hihi

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #1255 on: June 30, 2010, 09:27:59 AM »

tommy_stinson    i'm bummed to have so many friends either having relationship problems or breakin up. whats up? mercury in retrograde???
21 minutes ago via TweetDeck

FYI:  Mercury doesn't go retrograde again until August 20th so you can't blame it on that.  Undecided

GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #1256 on: June 30, 2010, 10:10:46 PM »

tommy_stinson
sure am diggin the eagle rare right now. warm and fuzzy. goodnight everyone.
16 minutes ago via TweetDeck

GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #1257 on: July 01, 2010, 12:33:09 AM »

DJASHBA    4th of July is the perfect time to blow up people you don't like, and chalk it up to a good time. =) Happy 4th everyone! Be safe!
38 minutes ago via web

Okay.  I'm officially ascared of Dj now.  hihi

GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #1258 on: July 01, 2010, 07:21:32 PM »

DJASHBA
Lets all TWAT soon!!! I missed you guys!! xoxox I have to run!!!
7 minutes ago via web

DJASHBA
ASHBA Swag now available @ Congregation of the Forgotten Saints The forgottensaintsla.com 7569 Melrose Ave. LA, CA 90046 (323) 655-0589
2 minutes ago via web

gunsnroses
Another nice piece of journalism. This one w/ @bumblefoot on the vocals RT @DailyMusicGuide INTERVIEW: Bumblefoot (GNR) http://bit.ly/btgHSf
about 2 hours ago via web

gunsnroses
OH CANADA! happy Canada day. here's 5 reasons to rally http://bit.ly/dBAsmd check out #4 is that a typo?

bumblefoot
Spiciest curry in NY?? HA! We'll see.... Brick Lane Curry House 'Phaal Challenge' http://tinyurl.com/29alz5b

gunsnroses
yo yo Romania --- come help us Fall out of Summer on 9/21 in Bucharest http://bit.ly/admckj we be bringing a heavy dose of democracy!

bumblefoot
Li'l jammin' later tonight w/ Pisser @ Varvatos with Frank...............
about 5 hours ago via web

htgth
New show: September 21st, 2010: Bucharest, Romania @ Romexpo #gunsnroses
about 6 hours ago via web

htgth
If you're in NYC tonight, go see Frank play with Pisser at John Varvatos. 315 Bowery. Doors 8PM - show 9PM
about 7 hours ago via web
« Last Edit: July 01, 2010, 07:32:36 PM by GypsySoul » Logged

GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #1259 on: July 01, 2010, 08:19:38 PM »

DJ giving Michael Jordan a run for the underwear market??

DJASHBA
http://tweetphoto.com/30227850 ASHBA Swag now available the congregation of the forgotten saints store on Melrose ave. La, Ca.
42 minutes ago via TweetDeck

Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 302 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: