Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 18, 2024, 09:29:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228077 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  OFFICIAL 2009/2010/2011/2012 GNR TOUR PICTURE THREAD!!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 76 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OFFICIAL 2009/2010/2011/2012 GNR TOUR PICTURE THREAD!!!!!  (Read 529184 times)
H76
Headliner

Human Being

« Reply #1160 on: April 29, 2010, 03:38:16 PM »

Could be get back to basics ? Pictures, anyone ?

Begin to see yourself as a soul with a body rather than a body with a soul. ~ Wayne Dyer ~
Deadlogic
Opening Act

« Reply #1161 on: April 30, 2010, 07:40:14 AM »

First the set list arguement doesn't belong in this thread.

Second. If you are going to put on a massive show like they have, you have to have some kind of set list. Even if it isn't fallowed to the T. How the hell else is the crew going to be able to prepare for some of these songs? duh! Anyway it doesn't make it boring unless you are watching every damn show on the tour. And I for one wouldn't be bored if they did fallow the same list.

The Rolling Stones pull it off just fine and they have the world's biggest rock show.

Nothing's impossible- W. Axl Rose Scraped

Wow, good point!  Roll Eyes

Seriously though, can you please shut up already?  Why do you keep clogging up threads with your ignorantly illogical rhetoric?  It seems to me that it's getting to the point where people are for the most part just discounting, disregarding and ignoring whatever bullshit you're spewing because you appear to have some kind of diarrhea of mouth disorder.  If that is truly the case, maybe you can check with the doc at whatever free clinic you go to and see if they can assist with that.  Grin  No, but seriously by now even if you just happen to luckily stumble upon a reasonable argument or debate and just happen to present it intelligently (even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while), my opinion is that most people won't listen or pay attention because of all the baseless garbage you've been littering this board with.

I could be wrong, but the way you're trying to address whatever agenda you have makes you look like the antithesis of the type of person you're trying to come of as.  And you appear to me to be about as sharp as a marble.

I think you've read one too many axl rants.
requiem156
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #1162 on: April 30, 2010, 08:57:45 AM »

Jesus Christ. Of all the discussions that have been unreasonably deleted from this page, this is the one that stays?  Roll Eyes

Boromir
VIP

« Reply #1163 on: April 30, 2010, 09:01:52 AM »

Keep Calm and Listen to Guns N' Roses!
axl_78
Headliner

« Reply #1164 on: April 30, 2010, 10:55:07 AM »

from perfectcrimegnr Wink
Boromir
VIP

« Reply #1165 on: May 01, 2010, 05:56:06 AM »

Keep Calm and Listen to Guns N' Roses!
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #1166 on: May 01, 2010, 08:10:26 AM »

First the set list arguement doesn't belong in this thread.

Second. If you are going to put on a massive show like they have, you have to have some kind of set list. Even if it isn't fallowed to the T. How the hell else is the crew going to be able to prepare for some of these songs? duh! Anyway it doesn't make it boring unless you are watching every damn show on the tour. And I for one wouldn't be bored if they did fallow the same list.

The Rolling Stones pull it off just fine and they have the world's biggest rock show.

Nothing's impossible- W. Axl Rose Scraped

Wow, good point!  Roll Eyes

Seriously though, can you please shut up already?  Why do you keep clogging up threads with your ignorantly illogical rhetoric?  It seems to me that it's getting to the point where people are for the most part just discounting, disregarding and ignoring whatever bullshit you're spewing because you appear to have some kind of diarrhea of mouth disorder.  If that is truly the case, maybe you can check with the doc at whatever free clinic you go to and see if they can assist with that.  Grin  No, but seriously by now even if you just happen to luckily stumble upon a reasonable argument or debate and just happen to present it intelligently (even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while), my opinion is that most people won't listen or pay attention because of all the baseless garbage you've been littering this board with.

I could be wrong, but the way you're trying to address whatever agenda you have makes you look like the antithesis of the type of person you're trying to come of as.  And you appear to me to be about as sharp as a marble.

Roll Eyes

If you suck any harder, Jarmo's going to be hurting for a longgggg time.

hihi
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1167 on: May 01, 2010, 10:39:06 AM »

This is the same guy who's upset because moderators have removed some of his posts in the past.

This is the same guy who made Garry upset too. Because apparently they're pals. And you gotta defend your pals.

Now, is it me, or do you feel like this kind of posts actually add anything to the threads? In this case, THE TOUR PICTURE thread?

So next time you see cotis, Garry or one of their pals whining about having their posts removed, think back to this wonderful addition he made before you start yelling at the moderators and/or myself.....  ok

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #1168 on: May 01, 2010, 10:47:26 AM »

This is the same guy who's upset because moderators have removed some of his posts in the past.

This is the same guy who made Garry upset too. Because apparently they're pals. And you gotta defend your pals.

Now, is it me, or do you feel like this kind of posts actually add anything to the threads? In this case, THE TOUR PICTURE thread?

So next time you see cotis, Garry or one of their pals whining about having their posts removed, think back to this wonderful addition he made before you start yelling at the moderators and/or myself.....  ok

/jarmo
since we're talking about deleting posts, I was wondering why my request to cotis was removed twice in the alice in chains thread.. i had to send a pm to him asking him about it, the 2 posts after where me and tony was joking with each other kinda off topic, sure delete if you want but deleting a request if he can post my favorite song of the bands last record? it was on topic twice
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1169 on: May 01, 2010, 10:49:57 AM »

Why would requesting illegal copies of music be deleted? No idea....

A lot of your jokes are funny to you and your friends only. So maybe you should switch to just joking amongst yourselves... Instead trying to entertain the whole board.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

« Reply #1170 on: May 01, 2010, 10:53:25 AM »

Why would requesting illegal copies of music be deleted? No idea....

A lot of your jokes are funny to you and your friends only. So maybe you should switch to just joking amongst yourselves... Instead trying to entertain the whole board.

/jarmo
well, it's alrite to ask for stuff and watch clips in the GNR youtube thread and other live clips of other bands so i was under the impression that the same rules would apply in the alice in chains thread
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1171 on: May 01, 2010, 10:55:59 AM »

You didn't specify what the matter was about. Besides, that's what happens when a moderator sees ten of your joke posts and one happens to be an actual serious post.

Can't say I blame the moderator for accidentally removing all...

It's like the boy who cried wolf.

/jarmo

CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #1172 on: May 01, 2010, 11:26:33 AM »

not really, if you would go through my latest posts, the ones removed to the admin section and the ones still on the public forum and you'd be honest there wouldn't be ten of my joke posts, even in the AIC thread there were one serious post and one joke, they got removed so i figured, this time, let's just ask it with out any joking and it was removed again.. of this i have not whined about until now, wouldn't really call it whining though, questioning is what i'd call it

removing 2 serious posts and one joke post, that's not accidentally removing all, if it really was, then it was very sloppy modding, most of the posts of mine that are removed i bet aren't even the joking ones, it's the serious with too much cursing ones, you don't have time playing any games, i'm not playing any games

i already go elsewhere for fun, i go here for the music that i love, the proof of that is looking through my statistics of the last couple of months

it's not at all like the the boy who cried wolf

EDIT: as i said i'm here for the music and not this thread going way off topic, sorry fellow posters
« Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 11:29:16 AM by CheapJon » Logged
November_Rain
Loyal to death
VIP

The bittersweet honey of your eyes...

« Reply #1173 on: May 01, 2010, 03:54:20 PM »

Yes but that pic is from Caracas. You should take a look to Caracas' setlist  and then compare ok

They don't print out specific setlists for each show. That's been the "setlist" for the whole tour since December.

But they haven't played that exact set even once.

/jarmo

See Jarmo, and you wonder why I don't take you seriously anymore?  It's because you say things like this and contradict yourself all the time.

Why didn't they have a setlist during the Use Your Illusion worldtour?
Because if they would have had a setlist, it would have become boring.
It would be like going to a 9 to 5 job. Same songs and speeches day after day...

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/misc/gnrqna.htm

There's a setlist RIGHT there in the picture YOU took.

In essence, you are saying that Guns N' Roses is boring.

Dude, it is a very well known fact that GNR play what they feel like . There could be a previously settled setlist but they never follow it religiously. It was this way with the old band and if I?m not wrong, it is still the same with the current band.

Nobody will ever love you the way I do...
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1174 on: May 02, 2010, 12:30:05 PM »

Not necessarily a great shot, but it captures a moment during the show when Ron was lying on his back playing.....

Buenos Aires, Argentina

/jarmo

Strongback
Opening Act

« Reply #1175 on: May 02, 2010, 06:59:59 PM »

Thank you very much Jarmo! Smiley
Ignacio
Rocker

I'm fn' inoccent!

« Reply #1176 on: May 03, 2010, 10:07:03 AM »

Not necessarily a great shot, but it captures a moment during the show when Ron was lying on his back playing.....

That was during Whole Lotta Rosie. Awesome moment!. Thanks for sharing the pics.

M?sica, m?sica, m?sica, siempre s?...
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #1177 on: May 03, 2010, 12:39:22 PM »

Nice cameo, Mandy! hihi

CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #1178 on: May 03, 2010, 12:42:35 PM »

haha i didn't even notice her, del's friend caught my eye
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #1179 on: May 04, 2010, 01:55:31 PM »

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 76 Go Up Print