Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 18, 2024, 09:29:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228077 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  OFFICIAL 2009/2010/2011/2012 GNR TOUR PICTURE THREAD!!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 76 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OFFICIAL 2009/2010/2011/2012 GNR TOUR PICTURE THREAD!!!!!  (Read 529185 times)
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #1140 on: April 26, 2010, 08:23:33 PM »

Was it in The Omen or The Exorcist where the guy got impaled like that?  nervous

That's NOT his 'gangsta' look!!!  That's his 'sweet kissy-face' look!!!  Kiss

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
DarrenLeves
Rocker

Rock In Hull

« Reply #1141 on: April 27, 2010, 03:08:14 PM »

Pardon my ingnorance but who is Vanessa?
beta's daughter

Thank you is she also in the jacuzzi pic?
Ulises
I dream of Diego
Legend

« Reply #1142 on: April 27, 2010, 05:17:35 PM »

"Chinese Democracy" > "Scraped" > "Welcome To The Jungle"... TWAT..."Prostitute"  Huh
« Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 05:24:38 PM by Ulises » Logged

gnrjanus
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1143 on: April 27, 2010, 05:27:14 PM »

they've been playing those songs you know... it ain't 2002-06 anymore rofl
Ulises
I dream of Diego
Legend

« Reply #1144 on: April 27, 2010, 06:33:50 PM »

Yes but that pic is from Caracas. You should take a look to Caracas' setlist  and then compare ok

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1145 on: April 27, 2010, 06:48:48 PM »

Yes but that pic is from Caracas. You should take a look to Caracas' setlist  and then compare ok

They don't print out specific setlists for each show. That's been the "setlist" for the whole tour since December.

But they haven't played that exact set even once.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #1146 on: April 28, 2010, 04:57:41 AM »

They don't print out specific setlists for each show. That's been the "setlist" for the whole tour since December.

But they haven't played that exact set even once.

/jarmo

See Jarmo, and you wonder why I don't take you seriously anymore?  It's because you say things like this and contradict yourself all the time.

Why didn't they have a setlist during the Use Your Illusion worldtour?
Because if they would have had a setlist, it would have become boring.
It would be like going to a 9 to 5 job. Same songs and speeches day after day...

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/misc/gnrqna.htm

There's a setlist RIGHT there in the picture YOU took.

In essence, you are saying that Guns N' Roses is boring.
willow
Legend

AKA Amyl

« Reply #1147 on: April 28, 2010, 08:43:28 AM »

First the set list arguement doesn't belong in this thread.

Second. If you are going to put on a massive show like they have, you have to have some kind of set list. Even if it isn't fallowed to the T. How the hell else is the crew going to be able to prepare for some of these songs? duh! Anyway it doesn't make it boring unless you are watching every damn show on the tour. And I for one wouldn't be bored if they did fallow the same list.

Forgive them that tear down my soul,
bless them that they might grow old.
And free them so that they may know,
that it's never too late.
kukol1978
Rocker

« Reply #1148 on: April 28, 2010, 08:52:31 AM »

since december the set list has been more or less the same.19 songs.

I have one question! how many shows were canceled and how many werent rescheduled?.
banachkevin
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1149 on: April 28, 2010, 09:38:28 AM »

yeah they got a setlist but they dont follow it is what jaramo is saying so don't get mad man. it just a list of songs that they play, but in no paticular order. just look at the saskatoon show it ended with nighttrain, just had to throw that in there ,what a cool show lol.

Vancouver2002,Edmonton2006,Saskatoon2010,Las Vegas2012,Las Vegas 2014,Toronto 2016
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1150 on: April 28, 2010, 10:07:25 AM »

See Jarmo, and you wonder why I don't take you seriously anymore?  It's because you say things like this and contradict yourself all the time.

It would be like going to a 9 to 5 job. Same songs and speeches day after day...

Nice try. And coming from you, I'm not surprised at this pathetic attempt. Just look at your name.  Roll Eyes

As I also said, and people without silly personal agendas noticed, they never followed that printed setlist on this tour.

Better luck next time. If there is a next time....

I have one question! how many shows were canceled and how many werent rescheduled?.

Guatemala and Costa Rica.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Christian
VIP

« Reply #1151 on: April 28, 2010, 10:44:50 AM »

great photos!
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #1152 on: April 28, 2010, 08:46:16 PM »

Second. If you are going to put on a massive show like they have, you have to have some kind of set list. Even if it isn't fallowed to the T. How the hell else is the crew going to be able to prepare for some of these songs? duh! Anyway it doesn't make it boring unless you are watching every damn show on the tour. And I for one wouldn't be bored if they did fallow the same list.

The Rolling Stones pull it off just fine and they have the world's biggest rock show.

Nothing's impossible- W. Axl Rose Scraped
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1153 on: April 28, 2010, 09:03:32 PM »

Instead of going on about off topic shit because I have a personal agenda, like the above poster, and won't quit because he's obviously too cool to listen to warnings....

Here's a pic:

Panama City

/jarmo

Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #1154 on: April 28, 2010, 09:14:13 PM »

Not trying to further the off topic set list discussion, but GNR doesnt have a setlist as far as I have seen. They have a list of songs that they choose to play, in random order.  Its the same thing from the Illusion tour, they had about 40 songs and they would choose each song as they went along.  Looking at the song lists from the shows it appears as though they are doing the same thing  now.  The whole "Chinese Democracy" record seems to be up for grabs at every show just like the "Illusions" were back in the early 90's.  Its not like they are doing the same songs in the same order every night.
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #1155 on: April 28, 2010, 09:21:57 PM »

Instead of going on about off topic shit because I have a personal agenda, like the above poster, and won't quit because he's obviously too cool to listen to warnings....

Here's a pic:

Panama City

/jarmo

This reminds me of when we was saying that GN'R should play on the moon. The picture certainly looks gravity less, I think DJ's getting ready for that show on the moon.  hihi

Nice photo.
kukol1978
Rocker

« Reply #1156 on: April 29, 2010, 03:43:48 AM »

Ok,only 2 shows.Rio was reescheduled.thanks.

Nice try. And coming from you, I'm not surprised at this pathetic attempt. Just look at your name.  Roll Eyes

As I also said, and people without silly personal agendas noticed, they never followed that printed setlist on this tour.

Better luck next time. If there is a next time....

Guatemala and Costa Rica.

/jarmo

kukol1978
Rocker

« Reply #1157 on: April 29, 2010, 03:49:11 AM »

Not trying to further the off topic set list discussion, but GNR doesnt have a setlist as far as I have seen. They have a list of songs that they choose to play, in random order.  Its the same thing from the Illusion tour, they had about 40 songs and they would choose each song as they went along.  Looking at the song lists from the shows it appears as though they are doing the same thing  now.  The whole "Chinese Democracy" record seems to be up for grabs at every show just like the "Illusions" were back in the early 90's.  Its not like they are doing the same songs in the same order every night.

it was like this until southamerica,then the setlist was more ....i dont know  how to say it? estable.The change a few songs,and the order but as far as i know the play 19 songs.

Im not saying that is good or bad,just how i think it is.dont want to start an argument. peace
Let Me Hear It Now
Opening Act

I've come to know the cold, I think of it as home

« Reply #1158 on: April 29, 2010, 05:04:10 AM »

The Rolling Stones pull it off just fine and they have the world's biggest rock show.

Wow, good point!  Roll Eyes

Seriously though, can you please shut up already?  Why do you keep clogging up threads with your ignorantly illogical rhetoric?  It seems to me that it's getting to the point where people are for the most part just discounting, disregarding and ignoring whatever bullshit you're spewing because you appear to have some kind of diarrhea of mouth disorder.  If that is truly the case, maybe you can check with the doc at whatever free clinic you go to and see if they can assist with that.  Grin  No, but seriously by now even if you just happen to luckily stumble upon a reasonable argument or debate and just happen to present it intelligently (even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while), my opinion is that most people won't listen or pay attention because of all the baseless garbage you've been littering this board with.

I could be wrong, but the way you're trying to address whatever agenda you have makes you look like the antithesis of the type of person you're trying to come off as.  And you appear to me to be about as sharp as a marble.

« Last Edit: May 02, 2010, 03:05:37 PM by Letmehearitnow » Logged

09.20.06 Warfield
12.17.06 Gibson
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #1159 on: April 29, 2010, 05:42:02 AM »

Wow, good point!  Roll Eyes

Seriously though, can you please shut up already?  Why do you keep clogging up threads with your ignorantly illogical rhetoric?  It seems to me that it's getting to the point where people are for the most part just discounting, disregarding and ignoring whatever bullshit you're spewing because you appear to have some kind of diarrhea of mouth disorder.  If that is truly the case, maybe you can check with the doc at whatever free clinic you go to and see if they can assist with that.  Grin  No, but seriously by now even if you just happen to luckily stumble upon a reasonable argument or debate and just happen to present it intelligently (even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while), my opinion is that most people won't listen or pay attention because of all the baseless garbage you've been littering this board with.

I could be wrong, but the way you're trying to address whatever agenda you have makes you look like the antithesis of the type of person you're trying to come of as.  And you appear to me to be about as sharp as a marble.

Cool story bro.
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 76 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: